* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Unova Tales!  (Read 66137 times)

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
Re: [RP] Unova Tales!
« Reply #75 on: March 25, 2011, 11:14:16 PM »
I walked into the Pokecenter, and my dad was standing at the desk. He must have been waiting for me... I put on my earphones and waited for him to start talking.
Why must you always put those things on?
I told you, sound hurts my head.
Ok... So how is your adventure going? Are you broke yet? I have this new ship in, you should see it!
Dad, I am only here to heal my pokemon and to get the gym badge. I have no intrest in your business.
Son, be real, settle down and get a job. Battling pokemon is no way to live! Most go broke then starve!
i stood up from where I was sitting.
NO! I WILL DO WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT! YOU CANT STOP ME! GOOD BYE!
My dad was shell shocked, I had never raised my voice above a wispier... I walked up to the counter and gave the lady my pokemon and left for the restroom...

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 25, 2011, 11:51:43 PM »

Matt

"OK, everybody. Let's continue on to Striaton City." "Sure thing." "I'm ready!" Unable to resist Adam went ahead. While I enjoyed to sites. I walked by a trainer with a Gastly. "USE THE ATTACK ON THAT BIDOOF, NOW!" "gast-lyy." "NO, YOU WILL NOT FAINT." I walked up to the trainer. and did what I had to do. "Dark, use a Tackle with all you've got." Dark tackled him and the man hit a tree, and passed out. "You know I had to." "I understand."

I walked over to the near fainted Gastly. "It's OK, we're gonna heal you up, and get you away from this jerk." "gast." He fainted, and looked relieved. I took the Pokeball used to catch it off the ground where the man had dropped it after fainting. I dashed to Striaton City. And healed up in the Pokemon center. "Wow, this Gastly is level 15, good catch." said the Nurse. "Thanks, but I had to take it from someone who was abusing it. Making it fight." "Oh, that's to bad. Good job though. I'm glad we have trainer's like you." "Thanks! Would it be okay if I take this pen here?""Sure, no problem."

I ran back to where the man was. He was still unconscious. "Dark, grab some tree bark." "Sure." Dark scratched off tree bark and gave it to me. "Is that still the only move you know?" "...Yep!" "Well, I seem to have an energy inside me that I can release, they say that is how Pokemon use moves. And I feel like there are a few other moves I could use." "Well test it out, try it on that tree."

"...grrrRRRRRRRAH!" Dark's hand-blade turned Psychic and he hit the tree with it. Multiple times. Then it went away, the blade turned Black and he stabbed the tree. Then finally it went white again. "...Woah. That felt amazing! I think that was Sucker Punch and Psycho Cut!" "Really? You must have been specially breed." "Wow, that is amazing!" "Whew, but aside from all the excitment, I need to do something."

I grabbed the Bark. And wrote something on it. Then I placed it next to the passed out man. We walked back to the Pokemon Center. And went upstairs. We were about to eat, the Center's have places to eat. Then a nurse said they had closed the one here down because of the great Restaurant. That was also a Gym. "We can battle, and eat, and maybe find Adam!"

Adam wasn't there. So we sat down. I got some food, and Pokemon Food. Then I called out Blade, and Gastly. "Listen Gastly, I know you've been through a lot, but if it is okay, I'd like to be your Trainer. I promise I won't hurt you." The waitress came back with food for the four of us. "See, here is some food." "Gast-ly!" "He seems to trust you, already." "Good."

We all finished eating. My Xtrasciever rang. I picked it up. "Hello?" "Hey, it's me, Adam. I'm at a Pokemon Gym, in Striaton. There are three guys back here, they each have a different type." "Wait, in Striaton, we are here as well!" "Really, well the guys said after some guy named 'Bing' probably the one they are battling, is done I can battle, then maybe you. Come back here."

First I made sure Gastly was okay, nicknamed him Drex, explained what happened to all three of my Pokemon. Including what was written on the Bark. As well as the Drex, what had happened in the journey so far. I figured I would explain it to Adam, when we were waiting to battle. Gave the waitress a tip. And went to the back of the restaurant with Adam. "Hey." "Hey, finally." I explained everything to him. "Wow, I bet today has been the longest day of you life." "True."

[What was written on the Bark is as follows.]
"Hey, Jerk."
I saw you mistreating that Gastly. So my Pokemon tackled you from the back. I also took the pokeball, and am already long-gone by the time you read this. If you love Pokemon, don't mistreat them.
Sincerly Matt, :D
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #77 on: March 25, 2011, 11:57:16 PM »
When I left the restroom my dad was there.
Here son, This was mine when I was a Pokemon Trainer. Take it so that I can call you.
It was a Livecaster.
Enjoy your life, and if you ever want to come home. I will be here.
I took it and nodded at him. I didn't feel what any normal person would feel. I always thought emotions were a sign of weakness. Now I wish I could show my dad I loved him... He wanted a hug, but he knew I would never do it. He turned around and left. I took my pokemon from the lady and went back to the forest, I had a feeling that someone was waiting...

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 25, 2011, 11:59:23 PM »
I went up the the leaders, but there was someone there already.  I would have to wait.
sup

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 26, 2011, 12:11:38 AM »
I sent out Sneasel, Chimchar and Gible.  The gym leaders choose Pansear, Pansage and Panpour.
Gible, Sandstorm now!  Chimchar, Sneasel Take cover in the sandstorm and strike with ember and faint attack!  Chimchar and Sneasel lunged at Pansear and Pansage, Who were unable to see the attack coming thanks to the sandstorm.  Pansage and Pansear took massive damage, and were flung back into the wall.  Pansage fainted.  "Panpur use brick break on Sneasel!  Panpour hit Sneasel with a  powerful brick break causing Sneasel to faint.  "Pansear use firepunch on Chimchar!  Panpour Icebeam Gible now!"  Gible took a critical hit from the ice beam and fainted.  "Chimchar dodge and use scratch on Pansear!  Pansear took a direct hit from Chimchar and fainted.  It was now down to Chimhcar verses Panpour.

"Panpour finish it, Scald!"  Chimchar, dodge now!
Chimchar was hit with scald and got sent flying into the air.  "Panpour, Scald again!"  Chimchar!  As the attack hit Chimchar a bright light so-enveloped him.  When the light faded, Monferno stood, ready to fight.
Now the tide has turned, Monferno!  Mach punch barrage! Monferno moved so fast it seemed he vanished into thin air.  Then suddenly Panpour was hit with a flurry of punches knocking it out.

Amazing job guys!  You did great.  Have a well deserved rest.

"Wow kid, that was some battle.  Here is the trio badge as proof of your victory.  Also take this TM.  It's work up, it'll raise your pokemon's attack and defence."

With the Trio badge in tow I headed to the next town.

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 26, 2011, 12:15:09 AM »
I saw another kid behind me. He might've been one of the ones I saw earlier Training. "Go ahead." He passed us.

I saw and heard the Grass Gym Leader say "Oh they're were three waiting. What a Rush Hour. So many Trainers. I'm looking forward to this!"
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #81 on: March 26, 2011, 12:18:10 AM »
I reached the forest and released my pokemon, they need to battle a little more.
Just stay close Zero. You can do what ever you like.
I laid down and closed my eyes...
((Work up raise attack and Special attack))

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 26, 2011, 12:33:30 AM »
I guess it was my turn to step up and fight.  They wanted a triple battle.  I brought out chimchar and shinx and archen flew to the field.  The gym leaders sent out panpour, pansear, and pansage.  Chimchar, use ember on pansage, shinx, use spark on panpour, and archen, use rock throw on pansear.  Archen and shinx's attacks were succesful, but chimchar's attack missed. All the opposing pokemon used work up and became stronger.  Chimchar tried ember again and this time it was a critical hit!  Pansage fainted.  1 down, 2 to go.  Panpour used scald on chimchar, he was hit by surprise and fainted.  Shinx then used on more spark on panpour. Panpour then fainted.  Pansear then used incinirate on shinx. Shinx was down and I returned him.  Archen used rock throw while pansear came at him with like.  Rock throw hit pansear in the face and he fainted.  The leaders gave me a trio badge and a tm, then I left.
sup

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 26, 2011, 12:41:39 AM »
I had taken the form of an Axew.

I rarely transformed into to Dragon pokemon but today I felt differantely.

Waddling through the gym doors I could spot a trainer battling the Gym Leader. I took a seat on one of the benches to witness the battle, Suprised at how willingly the boys Pokemon would fight for him.
MAN MEAT <3

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #84 on: March 26, 2011, 12:42:30 AM »
I must have been dreaming. My mother who had been dead since I was a little kid was there.
Rex, why do you hate humanity?
Humans are weak, pokemon are superior to us.
Do you really believe that?
When you died, other humans shoved me away, pokemon took me in and helped me to get by. So yes.
Tisk, Tisk. Rex, You are just like me. Once you get set in your ways... You need to learn to trust again...
With that I woke up. I hate dreaming because my mom always shows up and tells me to trust. I do, I trust my pokemon...

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 26, 2011, 12:47:17 AM »
Arriving in Nacrene City, I walked into the pokemon center to have my pokemon healed.  Then I ran right to the gym and challenged the leader.

"The rules are as follows, It will be a one pokemon single battle."  "So your saying, I can only choose one pokemon to use in this fight then correct?" "Yes, that is correct."
"Ok, then... Go Gible!"  They gym leader sent out a Watchdog.

"Gible, Sandstorm now!  A sandstorm enclosed the battling pokemon.  "Watchdog, use take down!"  "Gible, dodge and use dragon rage! Gible's sand veil activated and he dodged the attack easily.  Striking back with Dragon Rage.  Hitting Watchdog hard and knocking it off balance.  Gible, quick finish it with sand tomb!  Gible launched into a powerful sand tomb attack that trapped Watchdog.  The sand tomb combined with the sandstorm to send Watchdog flying all over the gym.  When the storm subsided Watchdog was knocked out on the floor.

"Good battle, that was some combination there.  Here's the basic badge and a TM,  It's retaliate, use it to get revenge for a fallen pokemon."

With the Basic Badge now under my belt, I set off for Castelia City.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #86 on: March 26, 2011, 01:02:52 AM »
I was stretching when Zero ran up to me with something.
What do you have.
He droped a nugget on at my feet.
Hum... Where did you find that?
He led me to a stream in the forest that literally had hundreds of nuggets.
Why have no one found these?
He told mt that Zoroarks had keep it hidden form humans... This was a sacred place to them. I under stood and told him that I would not tell any one about it.
I walked back to my camp when I saw a trainer walk into the woods. I could tell that his pokemon were strong. I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder to get his attention...

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 26, 2011, 01:09:06 AM »
I decided to go train in the woods for a bit, before challenging the gym.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #88 on: March 26, 2011, 01:12:19 AM »
I walked back to my camp when I saw a trainer walk into the woods. I could tell that his pokemon were strong. I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder to get his attention...
You seem strong. A battle please?

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 26, 2011, 01:19:33 AM »
A trainer tapped me on the shoulder and asked for a battle, I gladly accepted. Battle?  Your on!