* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: what you hope for from Gen 6  (Read 121722 times)

Offline himoo1

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: what you hope for from Gen 6
« Reply #195 on: April 24, 2011, 03:10:23 PM »
i understand what your saying, but i think that would make the game unfair... because grass are suppose to take substantial damage from fire pokemon...  and so on

Gotta love Pokemon

Offline crozza159

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: April 25, 2011, 03:24:06 AM »
Generation 6, maybe a route 66?
Filled with ghost and dark type pokemon, a route of eternal night.

Thanks to cortexjs for making this banner.

Offline himoo1

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: April 25, 2011, 04:23:38 AM »
i think it would be cooler if its named changed during the day and the place you go to also changes depending on if it were day or night and the pokemon types with it if they implemented a route 66

Gotta love Pokemon

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #198 on: April 25, 2011, 11:40:16 PM »
Or a Haunter Tower. On the 31st of every month, after you beat the E4 you can find every ghost pokemon ever release.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: April 26, 2011, 02:39:53 PM »
I'd like it to go on the wii
Nintendo's new console is supposed to be released next year. If generation 6 was released as a console game, it would be for their new console. And I doubt that it's going to switch from handheld to console, because Pokemon is one of the games that they get the most money from. They would still get a lot of money from a console game, but it's one of their good games for their handhelds that they sell. There are only a few good ones that are released every year, and Pokemon is one of them.

Offline Pokemaster MAC

• Normal Trainer
  • Anima Terram
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: April 27, 2011, 06:28:35 AM »
i understand what your saying, but i think that would make the game unfair... because grass are suppose to take substantial damage from fire pokemon...  and so on

They made 2, not ONE but 2 Dark/Ghost pokemon, that have no weakness. plus the 3 pokemon Tynamo, Eelektrik, and Eelektross are Electric with the ability Levitate, negating Ground moves. I think that it's perfectly acceptable.

The argument that Levitate can be neutralized by Gravity is moot, since any ability (except maybe Wonderguard) can be changed by something like Simple beam
Corpsair, Decapitain, Sparcrow, Condurit. Stumpole, Steekee, Totember, Flaracuda... My current list of ideas for Pokemon.

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: April 27, 2011, 06:35:15 AM »
I'd like it to go on the wii
Nintendo's new console is supposed to be released next year. If generation 6 was released as a console game, it would be for their new console. And I doubt that it's going to switch from handheld to console, because Pokemon is one of the games that they get the most money from. They would still get a lot of money from a console game, but it's one of their good games for their handhelds that they sell. There are only a few good ones that are released every year, and Pokemon is one of them.

If that's the case, I'm screwed until I get some money.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Wire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: April 27, 2011, 11:45:38 AM »
Pokemon on wii i mean unlss they have a certain excercise for each attack i don't think it could work.

Offline FireDarkGuy

• Normal Trainer
  • Is this thing working?
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: April 27, 2011, 12:59:38 PM »
Those imaginary pokemons of yours are really cool! Everybody should send them to...Hmmm... WHERE? We are just talking but we can't make something if we post them here. We need to send our ideas to pokemon game creators or tell our ideas directly to Pokemon Official Website at Contact Us. We can make a revolution to the games and videos and animations that can change all!
Think about this, just think.
I LOVE CHARIZARD AND UMBREON!

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: April 27, 2011, 01:28:47 PM »
 Do you seriously think that would work? Just because a few people send in designs for pokemon, they aren't going to use them.

Offline crozza159

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: April 27, 2011, 02:08:21 PM »
armandutzu, i think i speak for everyone on this forum when i say that we dont expect to see these ideas implemented into the next generation of pokemon, sure it would be nice, but we just dont expect it.

i cannot see nintendo accepting submissions for ideas for their games, if they did that they would pretty much be admitting that they are out of ideas, (they are getting pretty close to it though) if a large group of people have a large amount of ideas, i am fairly sure that these ideas would have popped up in the heads of the nintendo staff.

Thanks to cortexjs for making this banner.

Offline Papi

• Beginning Trainer
  • Is life worth living?
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: April 27, 2011, 10:44:48 PM »
Personally, I hope they don't make a Generation 6, maybe more seasons in the already known regions. But that won't happen, although I wouldn't completely object to a generation 6 (so long as they have more creativity than Pokemon like "Trubbish" - no offense to any fans of Trubbish but I personally believe no imagination was put in by the designers)
I'd also love to see a Ghost/Dragon type non-legendary (No Giratina) and a double battle gym or maybe even some triple battle gym, that could be interesting. And some new Poison types since there are only 57 in total.

I also agree that they should think of something new other than a fire/fighting. Maybe all the starters could be dual type. Like Water/Electric Fire/Ground and Grass/Psychic. That would be cool.

Offline Fantom

• Beginning Trainer
  • Pika Pikachu
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: April 27, 2011, 11:40:07 PM »
Grass/Fire and Water/fire would be cool

Offline himoo1

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: April 28, 2011, 02:17:21 AM »
I think that if you did fire/grass, water/fire, etc it would kinda ruin the point of super effective moves

Gotta love Pokemon

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #209 on: April 28, 2011, 03:26:38 AM »
they should do a trio that is weak to each other like this:
fire/dark>water/psychic>grass/fight