* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [GUILD] Pokemon Knights  (Read 2069176 times)

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
Re: [GUILD] Pokemon Knights
« Reply #2940 on: February 23, 2012, 03:51:02 AM »
What? Neither of you have been camping? Camping's great! You get to have fires, and you can be noisy and stay up late, and it's realy nice to sleep outside. You can see the sky and stuff. It's nice. ^^
And Pumpkin, you can't talk. You're not in 9th grade yet. Neither am I. For all we know, it could be way worse than 6th grade. Although, 6th grade wasn't to bad for me. I think 5th grade was actually my worst year, because I was dealing with a real female dog who was trying to get us (me and my friends) in trouble, trying to get books we read banned, hitting us...She even gave my friend Aiyana(that's probably misspelled) a concussion! We really, REALLY hated her.
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2941 on: February 23, 2012, 03:52:39 AM »
OwO We're going to end up posting way too much, and people ae gonna complain about taking you and me to the knee again xD
So, now, changing topic. Uhhh.....Camping. I've never been camping before, because as a child, my dad always told me that camping was like pretending to be a hobo for a day. Or week. So, tell me what it's like. I want to go, before I move![quote

Camping is ok, depending where you go. I don't like it much here because in the desert there's no real good place to camp. My cousins have been to some gorgeous areas to camp though.
Hopefully you don't mind bugs too much. Also, you want to make sure to have your tent up before nightfall, or it gets really frustrating. We make a lot of s'mores, and sandwiches for our dinner. My camping has usually been centered around fishing trips, so we might not do a whole lot of "real" camping though. We rent a spot by the lake, camp overnight, and then we wake up really early to fish and/or kayak.
Except for the day when it was 105 degrees at night (not literally but close enough), we hadn't gotten a tent up and so were sleeping pretty much in the dirt in our sleeping bags, and so I couldn't fall asleep at all. I got so frustrated and just had Dad take us home immediately at like 1 or 2 in the morning--it was one of the only times it was unbearable to me.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #2942 on: February 23, 2012, 03:53:46 AM »
I went camping by the grand canyon for three days. We even hiked down a path into the canyon, which took 8 hours. Even though I slept by a fire, and on the cold hard ground, it was the best sleep I ever had. It was also how I met this really awesome girl, who I got a crush on, but was too nervous to approach her after the camping trip. I left all my confidence in the Grand Canyon.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2943 on: February 23, 2012, 04:05:00 AM »
o.0
I HATE HIKING.
REALLY bad hiking experience in Maine. It was over the summer. I was going on a trip with my Venture Crew. Part of it was hiking the tallest mountain in Maine. Problem is, I'd had a stomach bug for the past like, 3 days, and so the most id eaten and kept down was some crackers, water, and a few bites of rice. So I was not exactly in the best physical condition. I barely made it halfway up. So embarrassing.
Hello there.

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2944 on: February 23, 2012, 04:09:15 AM »
@Cortex: Aww! Anyway, nice! I can agree--the best sleep I also ever had was after a pretty cold night camping. I woke up at like 4 on my own to birds chirping, the water lapping at the shore with a cool breeze, rustling of tall grass, a complete sensitivity to the sounds around and I felt completely refreshed!

I like hiking a bit but we don't ever go anywhere interesting to hike (once again, desert, desert, desert) so I haven't LOVED hiking at all.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #2945 on: February 23, 2012, 04:11:22 AM »
I lived in (City) for a while. Climbed a mountain called camelback. Made it to the top, hung off the edge for a bit, did a couple chin ups, got back on. Friends told me I was too lucky, if a rock would have crumbled, I would have been dead, but hey, I proved them I'm not afraid. There was no bet, I just felt like it. And this mountain is in a dessert area.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #2946 on: February 23, 2012, 04:15:51 AM »
I love Hiking! I once went hiking in the Blue Ridge Mountains, in North Carolina. However, I also once cut my leg open hiking in a forest. Never got stitches, and now, I don't feel anything on that cut, unless if it's candle wax, or like, a tack. :P I really want to hike again, since I've learned my lesson on running through forests with flip flops.
Poor Cortex.... Don't feel bad..... :(
Edit:
CHIN UPS> AUGHHHH. No upper arm strength. All my strength is in my wrists, brain, and I usually rely on my weight to do things. :\
I've also never gone fishing before. I LOVE FISH, and yet I've never caught one. I am desperattely waiting for the go-ahead from my dad, so I can  go learn with my Grandad, who's really good. Water is my element. I feel really comfortable in it. Even unknown water, as long as it's proclaimed safe.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 04:26:49 AM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2947 on: February 23, 2012, 04:16:49 AM »
Oh wow, cool! ^ ^ I have little to no upper body strength, so I'd never be able to do that. And well, we're all glad you were "too lucky."
The Arches Nat'l Park is interesting part of the desert to visit. I'm pretty sure the Painted Desert's gorgeous. Most desert I can't stand though, after having lived and loved greenery and season change.

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2948 on: February 23, 2012, 04:22:16 AM »
Considering I have a terrible head for heights, I could NEVER do that, Cortex. Oh, plus, to add to my dislike-I faceplanted into a water drainage ditch, cut my arm, and my backpack slid over my head, keeping me pinned. (this was on teh way down with my dad.)
And you know what? My dad told me that he was tempted to take pictures before he helped me up. The only reason he DIDNT, apparently, is because the camera was in my pocket.
This is why I hate hiking.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #2949 on: February 23, 2012, 04:27:46 AM »
Your dad is so mean... But he reminds me of my uncle!
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2950 on: February 23, 2012, 04:56:36 AM »
My dad's too nice for that, but he probably would have joked about it afterwards anyway, after being scared half to death. I would've got him back though, I always do. ;) He's the one I go camping and hiking and fishing, and etc., with.

Offline John Flame

• Good Trainer
  • Smite first,questions later
    • View Profile
« Reply #2951 on: February 23, 2012, 09:07:53 AM »
Me?
Out in the wild...never.The only place youl get to find me is on a beach.

This is caused by my stupid mental disease...Entomophobia(fear of insects),more presisely,fear of roaches(Katasaridaphobia).
Why not heal myself?Because i fear that the only possible treatment might be being in  a room with roaches,while they try to manipulate my brain.

Mountains have bugs...forest have bugs...everywhere...there are bugs.Even in my house there might be a bug.Eeeww. D:

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2952 on: February 23, 2012, 08:34:38 PM »
wild hey. well my whole house is wild I mean our garden is huge and its pretty awesome it actually looks jungly but the real wild place is my house its super crazy!  ::)
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2953 on: February 23, 2012, 10:20:12 PM »
He didn't take pictures. He wasn't being mean. He just joked about it afterwards. Grr.
Hello there.

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2954 on: February 23, 2012, 10:22:37 PM »
Oh, well my dad would have done the same. I with you on that, grr. <.<