* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [GUILD] Pokemon Knights  (Read 1946321 times)

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [GUILD] Pokemon Knights
« Reply #5220 on: September 05, 2012, 01:30:30 AM »
I used an iPad before. Though it is nice, I would choose a bulky computer over one anyday. On my wish list, any computer that is new and perfect for gaming at a reasonable price. Does anyone have any suggestions for one? I was thinking about Alienware, but I want to know if there are cheaper ones that are just as good.

Oh, and I know what you mean that Rping on one is annoying. HAve to pull up the keypad every time I change the color.

Well, i do MUCH prefer my laptop, but I did by a keyboard for my Ipad, so that helps. Now RPing onan Iphone or Ipod? Impossible.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #5221 on: September 05, 2012, 01:41:47 AM »
I used an iPad before. Though it is nice, I would choose a bulky computer over one anyday. On my wish list, any computer that is new and perfect for gaming at a reasonable price. Does anyone have any suggestions for one? I was thinking about Alienware, but I want to know if there are cheaper ones that are just as good.

Oh, and I know what you mean that Rping on one is annoying. HAve to pull up the keypad every time I change the color.

Well, i do MUCH prefer my laptop, but I did by a keyboard for my Ipad, so that helps. Now RPing onan Iphone or Ipod? Impossible.

I used to do that for some short posts sometimes, back when Poisoned Utopia was booming. That was how I made posts in the middle of the day.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5222 on: September 05, 2012, 01:43:58 AM »
That's how I can do it from school, as weget ipads from there. During lunch or recess, if I want, I can goquicly pos.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5223 on: September 05, 2012, 04:18:42 PM »
So I finally did actually READ through all of Gawerty's post just now. And that wasn't really what I meant when I said 'Build your own'. I custom made mine , by ordering all the parts myself and assembling the thing. It's a long process that requires you to practically learn a new language, but it's well worth it.

For example, my computer has an Intel i7 3.4 GHz processor, a ZOTAC GeForce 570 (a really good graphics card), 8 GB of memory, and 1 TB of Hard drive space. All this for just over $1000, which by gaming computer standards, is pretty cheap. You can, however, still make a really good computer for around $800 and still make one that meets up to your standards. But if you don't want to get into the technical aspect of computers, which seems like it takes a while, which it will if you don't have anyone to help you, then at least don't buy from alienware. They ridiculously overcharge you just because their computer has lights in it.

Granted, I have to use a TV for a monitor at the moment, and I use a crappy headset that buzzes for sound, and I still don't have Diablo, I CAN run Skyrim on the highest graphics settings with minimal to no lag.

Wait...didn't I say this to you a while ago?

Edit: And by the way Fenror, this whole post was sent from my iPod. It took 10 times longer than it would have on a computer.

OH MY GAWD, IPODS SUCK! >:U
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 04:22:59 PM by Darkstar64 »

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #5224 on: September 05, 2012, 06:31:17 PM »
And I almost thought Gawerty's post was a spam advert xP
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #5225 on: September 05, 2012, 07:42:28 PM »
No jerry, they are merely helping me out. Someone else mentioned building my own comp, but I am not familiar in that field, and do not have the time to learn how. The only things I can build has to do in the construction business, like putting up drywall, installing ventilation, and laying down tile, stuff like that. But I will take a look into what you guys have suggested later on.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5226 on: September 05, 2012, 08:41:28 PM »
What I can do for you is compile a list of parts that fit into a specific price range. Just tell me how much you're willing to spend, and I can do the rest.

The process of puttIng everything together is probably the easiest part, and you can easilly find video tutorials to follow along to.

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5227 on: September 06, 2012, 01:26:34 AM »
Yea building a computer isn't the hard part....It is finding all the parts that you want that work well together. Putting it into a frame is the easiest part of it.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #5228 on: September 06, 2012, 04:47:13 AM »
*WhatThePumpkin breaks through a wall, flips a table over, and then holds out Old Spice, while riding on a chimaera*
Anything's possible when your W.T.P. smells like Old Spice, and not a lady.
How's that for an entrance?
*chorus of Booo!"
Okay, okay, I get it. Next time, It'll be a rocket.
Banned? I thought she ragequit.
ALMOST Rage Quitted, Nexa. Almost.
I said, in the words of Ainetta the Moodsetta,
"I QUIT THIS B*TCH."

But I haven't rage quitted just yet.

Now, I know you're all pissed that I'm back on the guild. And I DEFINITELY know that you're ll happy to hear that I won't be back for a while. If you ask Blades or Meowth, I haven't been very stable recently, so I don't think I can really do much. lol.
So...MINIHIATUS. YAAY!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 11:42:04 PM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5229 on: September 06, 2012, 04:56:43 AM »
Aww, damnit! I was hoping you were gone for good! >:(

Naw, I'm just kidding. It's good to at least know you're still around.

By the way, you wouldn't happen to have any suggestions about me making something like this, would you?

Ayara told me you were good at this sort of thing, so I thought I'd ask while you were here for a moment.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #5230 on: September 06, 2012, 09:01:23 PM »
So, I have a job interview at burger king on Tuesday. Wish me luck guys. And WTP, we all are busy, it's all about time management.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #5231 on: September 06, 2012, 11:28:42 PM »
YAY!!! WTP'S BACK! :D

*insert la face here*

I was pretty worried for a while, but I'm glad your still around. ^^
. . .

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5232 on: September 06, 2012, 11:38:49 PM »
So, I have a job interview at burger king on Tuesday. Wish me luck guys. And WTP, we all are busy, it's all about time management.

So that means you quit the one with the awkward hours from before?

Good luck! I think you have a pretty good chance.

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5233 on: September 07, 2012, 12:25:16 AM »
Noooooooooo don't work at Burger King they steal your soul!!!!! And mix it in with the burgers!!!!! I HAVE NO SOUL LEFT FROM WORKING THERE!!!! O.O Don't do it!!  :P

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #5234 on: September 07, 2012, 12:28:19 AM »
Aww, damnit! I was hoping you were gone for good! >:(

Naw, I'm just kidding. It's good to at least know you're still around.

By the way, you wouldn't happen to have any suggestions about me making something like this, would you?

Ayara told me you were good at this sort of thing, so I thought I'd ask while you were here for a moment.
xD
And no, she lied big-time about me being good at something like that. I know how to do it, but I can't do it with my own hands.
Okay, First off, what exactly is this being built for? if it's being made to be worn at home, or outside, only on rare occasions, then I would suggest painting a white hoodie with acrylic paints, or just a dye. For example, when I made my Italy scarf, what I did was mix green acrylic and watercolor paints in a cup of water, and then mix red paints with water in another one. I just dipped the ends into the paint, and it dyed the white fabric I was using, and then I left it it to dry overnight. It was a little stiff the next morning, but I washed it, and it was all soft again C:
But, if you want to wear it as an everyday-kind of hoodie, I have a vague idea of what you could do.
Lol, I have yet to try this, so take my word with a pound of salt. Besides, what I'm thinking of depends on your sewing skills.
One of my current running art projects, is a Casual Cosplay. Basically, I make everyday outfits, but each of them follow the clothing theme of a character. What I think you could do, if you're willing to spend some money, is what I'm doing for my Stein shirt. What you could do, is buy a monochrome Grey Hoodie, and then a mono Red hoodie. Then, all you'd need, is some soft yellow fabric, and either some white fabric, or some white acrylic paint (neatness is needed for this, lol).
What you do, is measure your arm. Looking at concept art of Protoman, where you're gonna cut the Grey sleeves off, is exactly at the elbow, maybe an inch down. Then, taking the Red hoodie, you'd cut the sleeves off about 3 inches above your elbow, give or take. Basically, you'd just need to sew the cut parts together, and then hem it to keep things from falling apart. Then, you could simply either paint the white on, or sew it on. Both will require neatness. As for the yellow cloth, I think you could just get some yellow cloth, and fashion it like a scarf, and then get...maybe....that special iron-on paper, print out the yellow markings (taking cuff size and arm length into consideration), and then iron it on.

Now, if you're feeling REALLY artsy (or just bored), you could just buy a huge amount of fabric from the fabric store in the colors that you want, and then put the entire thing together yourself. But this is a lot of work, because you'd need to measure yourself, then decide how baggy or tight you're gonna want the outfit to be, and then...
*takes a deep breath*

What are you doing this for anyway? You're making me want to do an arts and crafts project, lol.

YAY!!! WTP'S BACK! :D

*insert la face here*

I was pretty worried for a while, but I'm glad your still around. ^^

Lol, I'm still around. You'd all have my will by now if I wasn't. How's school o3o
How 'bout the nuzelocke challenge? =w=
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus