* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [GUILD] Pokemon Knights  (Read 1946156 times)

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
Re: [GUILD] Pokemon Knights
« Reply #5235 on: September 07, 2012, 12:40:10 AM »

YAY!!! WTP'S BACK! :D

*insert la face here*

I was pretty worried for a while, but I'm glad your still around. ^^

Lol, I'm still around. You'd all have my will by now if I wasn't. How's school o3o
How 'bout the nuzelocke challenge? =w=

School is going good, my friends haven't changed a bit c:

As for the nuzlocke.... slow. .-. I keep losing motivation in the middle of animating, but I'm trying to get the animation for it finished. :/
. . .

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #5236 on: September 07, 2012, 02:21:26 AM »
*takes a deep breath*

What are you doing this for anyway? You're making me want to do an arts and crafts project, lol.

Halloween costume...for next year. And if it's well made, I may start wearing it to other places...Maybe ComicCon, if me and a couple friends decide to go.

Along with this, I need to make Protoman's shield and sunglasses...so that's going to be fun. :P

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5237 on: September 07, 2012, 02:51:52 AM »
Pumpkin. You said I totally lied, and then proved yourself wrong about that. XD
And, I'm beating you to completing your English Homework. >:D
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #5238 on: September 07, 2012, 02:56:37 AM »
ORLY NAO?
Well guess what, all I have to do is ORDER A PIZZA, and I'm done. Heck, I don't even need to order a pizza! I could just write what I want >:D Who's laughing now? Hahaha!

And, No, you lied, lol. I'm not good at it.

*takes a deep breath*

What are you doing this for anyway? You're making me want to do an arts and crafts project, lol.

Halloween costume...for next year. And if it's well made, I may start wearing it to other places...Maybe ComicCon, if me and a couple friends decide to go.

Along with this, I need to make Protoman's shield and sunglasses...so that's going to be fun. :P
For next year? Hm. That sounds like a long wait ;w;
If I were you, I'd totally wear that around, like, in the winter or something, lol. Maybe we could get some pics of the completed project...
And sunglasses? That sounds like a fun project.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5239 on: September 07, 2012, 03:02:51 AM »
No! You cannot beat me now! FOR I HAVE EATEN TEH PIZZA! SO HA!
And yes, you are. CHild. Look at what you wrote out. That's more than I can do with help from my mom.
Hello there.

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5240 on: September 07, 2012, 06:52:43 AM »
*takes a deep breath*

For next year? Hm. That sounds like a long wait ;w;
If I were you, I'd totally wear that around, like, in the winter or something, lol. Maybe we could get some pics of the completed project...
And sunglasses? That sounds like a fun project.

I wanted to wear it for this Halloween, but it probably wasn't going to get done for a while, so I'd wear it to the next one. And yeah, I'm DEFINITELY going to be wearing it outside, and I might supply some pictures of the completed project. And the sunglasses...I don't even know HOW I'm gonna manage that.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #5241 on: September 08, 2012, 01:32:27 AM »

I wanted to wear it for this Halloween, but it probably wasn't going to get done for a while, so I'd wear it to the next one. And yeah, I'm DEFINITELY going to be wearing it outside, and I might supply some pictures of the completed project. And the sunglasses...I don't even know HOW I'm gonna manage that.

Give me some time, and maybe I can figure it out o3o

And, hey all. I have a question. Those of you who watch me on dA have or WILL see this when they get one, but I want to know all of your thoughts on it.

So, we have two books being sold, that [insert name of choice here] wants to buy, but since they can't decide, they come to you. Since you've read the books they want to get, they want you to advise them on what book they should get. One's 15 dollars, and is a small, single book. The other one, is 23 dollars, and a series. While Series 1 has an amazing plot, the imagery and all other components of writing aren't so good. In fact, they seem pretty basic. However, this doesn't really stop the point of the plot from getting through.
Series 2 focuses mainly on the writing, with amazing imagery, and perfect tone, almost like you're in the story. But the problem is, the plot is pretty bad. Too many plotholes, and a lot of it doesn't make any sense at all, seen from a logical standpoint.
Which one would you pick? Why?
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5242 on: September 08, 2012, 03:09:07 AM »
Probably the first one, but that's just me. I kinda like books with not-a-lot of imagery, because it leaves the characters, scenery, pretty much everything to your own imagination. I feel like the process of imagining a character in your mind is a lot more interesting when they leave out details for your own visualization on how everything appears.

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5243 on: September 08, 2012, 03:26:48 AM »
Ahhhh, I was wondering how you were gonna phrase it on here...Since I knew you couldn't phrase it the way you did for me. XD
I still stick with A, by the way.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #5244 on: September 08, 2012, 06:24:59 AM »
Probably the first one, but that's just me. I kinda like books with not-a-lot of imagery, because it leaves the characters, scenery, pretty much everything to your own imagination. I feel like the process of imagining a character in your mind is a lot more interesting when they leave out details for your own visualization on how everything appears.
Two tallies for Choice A, one vote for Choice B, One neutral vote.
C:
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5245 on: September 08, 2012, 09:05:57 PM »
And, for as spazzy as she can be, Pumpkin just taught me how to download music. *glomps*
Hello there.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #5246 on: September 09, 2012, 12:41:24 AM »
*sobbing* Well... R.I.P. Iris. WTP'S Computer. due to this. and instability. WhatThePumpkin is now on a very very very long and maybe permanent hiatus.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5247 on: September 09, 2012, 02:15:57 AM »
Not Permanent. She can probably use her upstairs computer if necessary. She just has to be careful. But, anyway, in case anyone missed it, as Meowth said, Pumpkin's laptop has bit the dust. Or, more specifically, her laptop's screen. Soooo, that's gonna limit how much she's on. But, if anyone has anything they REALLY need to ask/tell her at any point, I can always give her a message through school. (Yay for sitting wherever you want at lunch!)

Ah ha ha ha ha...3 hours straight of reading Fanfictions. At this point, my duct tape is not just cut. It is DISINTEGRATED.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 05:59:14 PM by Ayara012 »
Hello there.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5248 on: September 11, 2012, 04:25:56 AM »

YAY!!! WTP'S BACK! :D

*insert la face here*

I was pretty worried for a while, but I'm glad your still around. ^^

Lol, I'm still around. You'd all have my will by now if I wasn't. How's school o3o
How 'bout the nuzelocke challenge? =w=

School is going good, my friends haven't changed a bit c:

As for the nuzlocke.... slow. .-. I keep losing motivation in the middle of animating, but I'm trying to get the animation for it finished. :/

Speaking of Nuzlocke, anyone ever do a Nuzlocke challenge before? I'm thinking of trying one out, maybe on Diamond.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #5249 on: September 11, 2012, 08:28:34 PM »
Watch it be a a bidoof you see first.