* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [GUILD] Pokemon Knights  (Read 1980221 times)

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
Re: [GUILD] Pokemon Knights
« Reply #2775 on: February 14, 2012, 05:21:41 PM »
That was beautiful *sniff* to bad though I wanna snowboard... Meh I'm going surfing tomorrow anyway. Yeah I'm starting. :-\
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline John Flame

• Good Trainer
  • Smite first,questions later
    • View Profile
« Reply #2776 on: February 14, 2012, 06:14:10 PM »
Agh....Reminds me of how forever alone i am irl :/

Rejoice,here i am John Flame,The Holy Paladin.
And the only bond i share with the shell we call body,is our mind and the hands.

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2777 on: February 14, 2012, 10:08:44 PM »
@Hinagiku: Have you checked out the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan or Brian Sanderson's Mistborn series? Ready Player One by Ernest Cline is also a good read if you were a kid (or fan) of the 80's.
Eh, not a fan or kid of the 80's, though Labyrinth was great and a few other 80's movies were decent. I don't care about the culture there. I'll suggest the 80's book to my sis, who's obsessed with it. I'll definitely look into the Wheel of Time and Mistborn stuff! >u< Thanks for the suggestions!!

So, I would like to say to all you singles out there, Happy Single Awareness Day, and hope you all find something to do with your time and money, and you are not truly alone, you have other singles who have time and money, so combine that time and money, and take a trip to an awesome place, and treat yourself rather than on someone else.

On a side note, me and some friends are going to snowboard today, some guy filled a warehouse full of snow, sculpted slopes, and is keeping it at a nice temperature. Lots of fun.

Hear hear! ^ ^ I always like to get myself flowers on this day, just because there's a prettier variety. Well, and I get myself chocolate 'cuz I can, yum!

I would love some snow (though I've never tried snowboarding)! But alas, I live in the south-southwest U.S. =__=

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2778 on: February 14, 2012, 10:13:46 PM »
Ahem... Um, I've read Percy Jackson. Pretty much all of them. OH YEAH, that was the other movie I was mad at even though I'd only read the book after (usually if I read a book after the movie I don't mind a thing in the movie...) My sister was a Percy Jackson nut for a good year or too. It was pretty good, but not my druthers.

And @Vulpix, why are you mad?
I've read all the Percy Jackson books. And all the Heroes of Olympus books that are out so far. Cannot WAIT for curse of Athena.
Also, I'm curious about that too....

So, to do what we do best, who here knows how to cook? I like to cook Italian, French, and Mexican food, best dish is a breaded chicken with an alfredo sauce and a side of potatoes au grotten. Nothing fancy, but it's my best dish. Best dessert is brownies
Um, Hi. I know how to cook/bake, but I'm 13, so i really can't do any fancy Italian stuff like that...

@Hinagiku: Have you checked out the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan or Brian Sanderson's Mistborn series? Ready Player One by Ernest Cline is also a good read if you were a kid (or fan) of the 80's.
My brother reads that series. He's always leaving on the counter or table.

So, ranting time by Cortex J.

Today is a special day to most of us here. A day that brings out the best in anyone, who does anything in their power to make a good image of them self. This is a day we call Valentines day. The day of love, chocolate, cards, and romance. Ah, the day we like to call innocent.

Now above was all pretty and nice, yes. Made you think today is awesome. For some, that is true, for others, not so much. So I would like to introduce the alternative translation for today. Single Awareness Day. The day where all the singles get sick looking at all the love, all the chocolate, and all the cards, and have nothing better to do with the day than try to get a nice meal at a restaurant that isn't booked up, or has hearts everywhere. They rather this day end, as it is the longest day ever for them.

So, I would like to say to all you singles out there, Happy Single Awareness Day, and hope you all find something to do with your time and money, and you are not truly alone, you have other singles who have time and money, so combine that time and money, and take a trip to an awesome place, and treat yourself rather than on someone else.

On a side note, me and some friends are going to snowboard today, some guy filled a warehouse full of snow, sculpted slopes, and is keeping it at a nice temperature. Lots of fun.
Agh....Reminds me of how forever alone i am irl :/

Rejoice,here i am John Flame,The Holy Paladin.
And the only bond i share with the shell we call body,is our mind and the hands.
See, today's is called Forever Alone Day
Dontcha just LOVE pessimism?

Oh, and Lexie, dear...GET ON THE RP. NOW. OR AYARA WILL GET IMPATIENT. AND YOU KNOW THAT THAT'S A VERY, VERY BAD THING.
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #2779 on: February 14, 2012, 10:18:08 PM »
D: Getting on the RP. Suddenly depressed though. So, I'll be over here, watching Repo or something like that. :/
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2780 on: February 14, 2012, 10:28:51 PM »
Watch Bleach. It's so much awesomer.
Hello there.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #2781 on: February 14, 2012, 10:30:26 PM »

I second that. ^.^
. . .

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2782 on: February 14, 2012, 10:40:34 PM »

I second that. ^.^
Aw yeah. Can't beat the awesomeness of Ichigo kickin ass. Plus, I've almost caught up! yay! *is only on episode 310*
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #2783 on: February 15, 2012, 12:22:43 AM »
In the mood for live-action gore :-/ I'll watch SOME Bleach, but still.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Vastitas

• Normal Trainer
  • challenge accepted
    • View Profile
« Reply #2784 on: February 15, 2012, 12:31:57 AM »
i can bake well but as for cooking all i can do is make an egg and as for valentines day i am indifferent, though i must admit being single can get boring sometimes but i always look on the positive side.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 12:35:52 AM by vexture »
It's going to be legend- wait for it, and i hope you're not lactose intolerant because the next word is going to be dairy, legendary!
http://pokemon-universe.com/index.php/topic,2575.0.html

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2785 on: February 15, 2012, 12:43:29 AM »
In the mood for live-action gore :-/ I'll watch SOME Bleach, but still.
Hey, if u want bloody, try Higurashi when they cry. i mean, *whistles*, that's one helluva series.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #2786 on: February 15, 2012, 01:00:56 AM »
Hey, if u want bloody, try Higurashi when they cry. i mean, *whistles*, that's one helluva series.
" Live Action," is the key word, My friend. XD
......Maybe later.
On topic, I can cook. But procrastination and lazynerss is why I don't. the most complex thing I can make, is probably chicken and Dumplings :-\
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2787 on: February 15, 2012, 01:31:19 AM »
Ichigo kickin ass is live action!
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #2788 on: February 15, 2012, 01:36:35 AM »
XD You know what I mean, child.
Edit: I hate valentine's day with a passion. The person I asked never replied, so It made me feel even more bad than I already did. And my cousin made it even worse by getting a date a week ahead to prepare, got him a gift, and then she dumped him today. And they were the perfect couple. Which is why I prefer to be accompanied by my little science creations. THey're pld, but still much better than Valentine's Day. :-\
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 01:42:44 AM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline jedijoey

• New Trainer
  • I'M NEW! BE NICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2789 on: February 15, 2012, 02:35:44 AM »
i would like to join if u still can i have no pokemon type just a lot of favourites  ;D
hope i can join.