* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [GUILD] Pokemon Knights  (Read 1975438 times)

Offline John Flame

• Good Trainer
  • Smite first,questions later
    • View Profile
Re: [GUILD] Pokemon Knights
« Reply #3315 on: March 10, 2012, 10:26:21 PM »
To me,Math is just as awsome as Science.

Offline Arctus

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3316 on: March 10, 2012, 11:42:53 PM »
Okay Vulpix, did you know that all the gold that's around today is thingy to of come from meteor showers 200 million years after the earth was created, which means, if you find this interesting, that all the gold that's been mined on earth so far has come from space.

And I know I'm a page and a half late, but Ayara, I also like mythology a lot, although I think we've had this conversation before.

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3317 on: March 11, 2012, 03:09:35 AM »
Mythology is AWESOME.
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #3318 on: March 11, 2012, 05:48:35 AM »
Mythology rocks :3 It can get a bit confusing, if you don't pay attention enough. One person I will forever remember in mythology, is Prometheus. And, it's all because of that defective turret in Portal 2 :D
" Prometheus was punished by the gods for giving the gift of fire to man. He was cast into the bowels of the earth and eaten by birds." *last part is said with a happy voice*
Hmm, now that I'm quoting Portal, I think I'll go ahead and quote more...
Cave Johnson, founder-Oh, in case you get covered in that Repulsion Gel, here's some advice the lab boys gave me: [sound of rustling pages] "Do not get covered in the Repulsion Gel." We haven't entirely nailed down what element it is yet, but I'll tell you this: It's a lively one, and it does not like the human skeleton.
Fact Core- Marie Curie invented the theory of radioactivity, the treatment of radioactivity, and dying of radioactivity.
 The Schrödinger's cat paradox outlines a situation in which a cat in a box must be considered, for all intents and purposes, simultaneously alive and dead. Schrödinger created this paradox as a justification for killing cats.
 In Victorian England, a commoner was not allowed to look directly at the Queen due to a belief at the time that the poor had the ability to steal thoughts. Science now believes that less than four percent of poor people are able to do this.
 Dreams are the subconscious mind's way of reminding people to go to school naked and have their teeth fall out.
 To make a photocopier, simply photocopy a mirror.
 According to most advanced algorithms, the world's best name is Craig.
 Before the Wright Brothers invented the airplane, anyone wanting to fly anywhere was required to eat 200 pounds of helium.
 Halley's Comet can be viewed orbiting Earth every seventy-six years. For the other seventy-five, it retreats to the heart of the Sun, where it hibernates undisturbed.
 In Greek myth, Prometheus stole fire from the gods and gave it to humankind. The jewelry he kept for himself.
 The first person to prove that cow's milk is drinkable was very, very thirsty.
 William Shakespeare did not exist. His plays were masterminded in 1589 by Francis Bacon, who used a Ouiji board to enslave playwriting ghosts.
 Whales are twice as intelligent and three times as delicious as humans.

Adventure Core/Rick- Quick, what's the situation? Oh, hey, hiya, pretty lady. Name's RICK. so, you out having yourself a little adventure?
 What, are you fighting that guy (Wheatley)? You got that under control? You know because looks like there's a lot of stuff on fire.
 Hey, a countdown clock! Man, that is serious trouble. Situation's looking pretty ugly. For such a beautiful woman. If you don't mind me saying.
 I don't want to scare you, but, I'm an Adventure Sphere. Designed for danger. So, why don't you go ahead and have yourself a little lady break, and I'll just take it from here.
 Here, stand behind me. Yeah, just like that. Just like you're doing. Things are about to get real messy.
 Going for it yourself, huh? All right, angel. I'll do what I can to cover you. Doesn't bother me. I gotta say, the view's mighty nice from right here.
 Man, that clock is moving fast. And you are beautiful. Always time to compliment a pretty lady. All right, back to work. Let's do this.
 Did you hear that? I think something just exploded. Man, we are in a lot of danger. This is like Christmas. No, it's better than Christmas. This should be its own holiday. Explosion Day! Happy Explosion Day, gorgeous.
 I'll tell ya, it's times like this I wish I had a waist so I could wear all my black belts. Yeah, I'm a black belt. In pretty much everything. Karate. Larate. Jiu Jitsu. Kick punching. Belt making. Taekwondo... Bedroom.
 Here, let me put on some adventure music: Dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-DUN! DUN DUN! Dunna-dunna-na-dunna-na-DUN! DUN DUN! nananaDUNDUNDUN dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun...Dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dunna-dunna-na-dunna-na-playing by our own rules-nanana-hanging by our fingers from a mountain-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun...

And... Two more...
GLaDOS: How are you holding up Because I'M A POTATO.
Oh, you think you're doing some damage? Two plus two is [static] … ten. In base four! I'm fine!

*is killed for spamming*
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Arctus

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3319 on: March 11, 2012, 06:11:51 AM »
I gave up at the end of the purple.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #3320 on: March 11, 2012, 06:20:48 AM »
Aperture science:warning, all reactor core safe guards are now offline.

Warning you have been in suspension for:99999999-

Wheately/intelegence dampening sphere:I AM NOT A MORON! COULD A MORON PUNCH YOU INTO THIS PIT?! HUH?! Uh-oh... *player falls in pit*

*country accent* hey, I am speaking a accent she can't hear, now
Casually walk over to the door.

GLaDOSI can hear and see you metal ball.

run, don't need to do the accent, run.

And one more...

Space core:SPAAAAAAAAACE.

That is all, sorry for invading your guild thread yet again.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #3321 on: March 11, 2012, 06:25:29 AM »
I gave up at the end of the purple.
xD I should of have not quoted so much. I just love that game though :)
Aperture science:warning, all reactor core safe guards are now offline.

Warning you have been in suspension for:99999999-

Wheately/intelegence dampening sphere:I AM NOT A MORON! COULD A MORON PUNCH YOU INTO THIS PIT?! HUH?! Uh-oh... *player falls in pit*

*country accent* hey, I am speaking a accent she can't hear, now
Casually walk over to the door.

GLaDOSI can hear and see you metal ball.
run, don't need to do the accent, run.
Space core:SPAAAAAAAAACE.
xD How did I miss those!? Especially the Space Core!?
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Arctus

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3322 on: March 11, 2012, 06:28:47 AM »
You just can't stay away can you meowth? you know our discussions are interesting.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #3323 on: March 11, 2012, 06:37:38 AM »
He must submit...
*is shot* Jk, Jk. He can do whatever he wants. I'm pretty sure he's allowed to invade our Guild. Seems to be here alot, after all ;)
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline John Flame

• Good Trainer
  • Smite first,questions later
    • View Profile
« Reply #3324 on: March 11, 2012, 08:22:11 AM »
Yep,i'm pretty sure aslong as he remains a helpfull and kittifull member of the community hes allowed in.
Also,i dont think anyone minds him.

But yep,he can't stay away :P
We are his polar opposite.

Offline BlazingNinetails

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3325 on: March 11, 2012, 10:53:53 AM »
meh i never really did like gold
PokeDex Info:
Type:Fire/Dark
Fox Pokemon
Likes chewing on fire stones and has split tails like Vulpix and can uses it's ability like Zoroark to change into people.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #3326 on: March 11, 2012, 11:35:51 AM »
Haha XD Well, the math without any 'backstory' helps you where you have the backstory.

If say you are given the your mass and asked to find the mass of the Earth and given a formula in physics. Fine, you might get it easy. Then it asks you to find the energy that you would need to propel you to the moon. Well, you'll have calculus coming in and if you don't know the the way to do it... well you're screwed.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #3327 on: March 11, 2012, 05:42:12 PM »
So, playing RE4 a fifth time through, have all the infinite weapons, and the gangster outfit. After realizing how OP leon is, I decided to write out a zombie RP plot. Expect that to come after the one I'm already hosting, to those that RP.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #3328 on: March 11, 2012, 08:29:56 PM »
So I know I asked this like 100 pages ago, but can I join for real this time?

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #3329 on: March 11, 2012, 08:53:32 PM »
Yes darkstar. Welcome. To be honest, I don't remember you posting before, but I apologize if I missed it. The list will be updated ( hopefully today).
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword