* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [GUILD] Pokemon Knights  (Read 1973538 times)

Offline Zekiram

• Normal Trainer
  • My Lucario and Pikachu wear hats, do yours?
    • View Profile
Re: [GUILD] Pokemon Knights
« Reply #3810 on: April 10, 2012, 05:15:35 AM »
Im on right now to let people know I am still alive I just moved again recently and started a new school again and the minute i did i got thrown in to flipping state testing i will attempt to be on at least once every few days now I am off to torture people with my horrible rp writing

We've all been there.

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #3811 on: April 10, 2012, 06:11:07 AM »
I have 358/2 days! I borrowed it from my friend Adam. I think I've mentioned him before. He owns chickens.
Ooooh, Birth By Sleep and KH2....I've always wanted to play more of the KH games, but the only one I have a system for is 358/2 days... *sniffle* so I have to content myself with reading summaries...

You know Re:Coded is for DS, right?

Im on right now to let people know I am still alive I just moved again recently and started a new school again and the minute i did i got thrown in to flipping state testing i will attempt to be on at least once every few days now I am off to torture people with my horrible rp writing

Oh yeah, I was wondering where you went. Welcome back!

Offline Sazaraki

• Beginning Trainer
  • ^_^
    • View Profile
« Reply #3812 on: April 10, 2012, 07:16:43 AM »
I would like to join :) I probably won't be very active until the game actually comes out though :/

Offline Arctus

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3813 on: April 10, 2012, 08:22:28 AM »
Haha, WTP, I only have 3 consoles, N64 PS2 and wii, thats it, so you're not alone with limited games,

And Sazaraki, you're fine by me, although hopefully you will remain active, so unless Cortex or Ayara have a problem, then yeah.

Offline Redtutel

• Beginning Trainer
  • WHY WAS THERE BACON IN THE SOAP! I MADE IT MYSELF!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3814 on: April 10, 2012, 05:08:11 PM »
I only have a Wii. And a DS/3DS. Point is I'm even more limited.
"The Only thing that's impossible is impossibility"
- Phineas Flynn

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3815 on: April 10, 2012, 06:37:58 PM »
Beat this, laptop DS lite not even a new DS just a ****** up old one that half the touch screen don't work *sigh* so I'm basically only using emulators...
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #3816 on: April 10, 2012, 09:40:12 PM »
I've got the haunted pink DSlite, a blue, faithful DSi, an old but faithful GameCube, a new, but faithful and clumsy Wii, my Labtop, an N64 (atctually, it's my cousin's, but she no longer uses it, so i've claimed it), and a gameboy (have been borrowing this for a while now. It's an advanced!) But for my vid, I use an emulator, although I always get crappy audio and slowness. Whatev...
I would like to join :) I probably won't be very active until the game actually comes out though :/
Welcome! Just make sure not to join any other guild if you're here!
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 09:59:02 PM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3817 on: April 10, 2012, 09:44:45 PM »
Lol the life of the spoiled aahh ::) but good news! the phone my bebe sis *by mistakely* stepped on and BROKE! IS FIXED!!!  ;D ;D ;D Tho it has a hole in the corner and some buttons are hard to push...
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #3818 on: April 10, 2012, 10:28:21 PM »
NOT spoiled. Not now, anyway... xD
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Zekiram

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3819 on: April 10, 2012, 10:55:36 PM »
Beat this all i have is a computer and a tablet  :'( i dropped my dsi and it shattered :'(

We've all been there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #3820 on: April 10, 2012, 11:45:29 PM »
Aww! That's awful! I had a friend who did that, and the whole top flew off.
Tablet, you say?
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3821 on: April 11, 2012, 12:35:53 AM »
tepig, if she asks where you live, DO NOT answer. She will steal into your house at night and steal your tablet.
okay, consoles....Gamecube. Wii. DS with triggers that dont work and the left side of the screen is faulty. Also, the hinge is broken. 3DS. gameboy advance light PIKACHU EDITION. W00T. Also, my brothers Xbox360. Computer. And before anyone makes any "spoiled" comments-I bought almost all of this myself. The gamecube used to be my bros. THe gameboy was a christmas gift. But the wii, ds, 3ds, and computer, were all bought by me.
Also...Has anyone here read "Ashes" by Ilsa J. Bick? IT'S MESSING WITH MY MIND. Anyone wanna guess WHY....? (Pumpkin, don't ruin it, since you already know.)
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline Zekiram

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3822 on: April 11, 2012, 02:18:09 AM »
I will not tell wtp where i live she is coming off as a stalker  :P and ayara just to bug you "spoiled"

We've all been there.

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3823 on: April 11, 2012, 02:22:41 AM »
Nah, she doesnt stalk people-disincluding voice actors and anime characters. If you're gonna inclue them, then we could both be classified as stalkers. I-CHI-GOOOOOOO!
What, so it's spoiled that I SAVE up and buy these expensive things all on my own? Wow, then I wonder what you have to do to NOT be spoiled. Must have to be a real SAINT.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 02:56:16 AM by Ayara012 »
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #3824 on: April 11, 2012, 03:17:08 AM »
tepig, if she asks where you live, DO NOT answer. She will steal into your house at night and steal your tablet.
okay, consoles....Gamecube. Wii. DS with triggers that dont work and the left side of the screen is faulty. Also, the hinge is broken. 3DS. gameboy advance light PIKACHU EDITION. W00T. Also, my brothers Xbox360. Computer. And before anyone makes any "spoiled" comments-I bought almost all of this myself. The gamecube used to be my bros. THe gameboy was a christmas gift. But the wii, ds, 3ds, and computer, were all bought by me.
Also...Has anyone here read "Ashes" by Ilsa J. Bick? IT'S MESSING WITH MY MIND. Anyone wanna guess WHY....? (Pumpkin, don't ruin it, since you already know.)
:hurrhurr:
Ayara, something you might be happy with. or not. ;___; ---> removed link! Trololololo.
And, i won't take it! Shouldn't he be more concerned that I might be some old man-lady-thing with a fondness for dissecting younger people? Lol, just kidding. Anyway, I never ask people abut where they live. i might ask Suburbs, Rural, or Urban, and maybe age, but never where you really live.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 03:43:03 AM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--