* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [GUILD] Pokemon Knights  (Read 1977951 times)

Offline Arctus

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [GUILD] Pokemon Knights
« Reply #2610 on: February 02, 2012, 03:27:48 AM »
Hmmm, you seem to have poor teachers, the only teacher i hate is the librarian, and thats because she's extremely grouchy and stuck up.

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2611 on: February 02, 2012, 03:39:04 AM »
"Save for 7th grade,in wich i actually paid attention to somethink in spanish class....*cough*dat woman*cough*"
Hurrhurrhurr :D You remind me of Me, last year, in my french class XD I was in love with the assistant. He was really funny, and just awesome XD Too bad he had to go back... :C *sniff* oh well, my Ukranian friend makes up for that loss....
"Science=my best and favorite subject. I kick butt in science class. Me, Rui, Ben, and Tomer have actually been referred to as "The smart kids" By Nick and Justin and co.
Math....It's an okay subject, I just don't like ti cuz my teacher goes too fast.
History-kick butt.
Bio-I enjoy it, except for my teacher. He can be kind of boring and tempermental. Not the worst, though. and i kick butt.
English-I generally enjoy it, although i HATE Tale of Two Cities with a Passion. And While not many, i HAVE met some terrible teachers. Mrs. Greisman, Mrs.Washington....geh. Now, a fun class-American Music. Simply because we get to sit around either a.) watching a video b.) listening to random music or c.) working on the computer, on WIKIPEDIA, to create a musical influence family tree. Tech Ed and American Music-laziest classes ever. da BOMB."
What about AMERICAN HISTORY!!! :C Tis the best class I have (Edit: Oh, you called it History. I see what you did there!! *insert Cathlin's I-see-what-you-did-there asian face*)
Shcool is fail. My math teacher said that most of what we learn, we won't ever really need to use. I like Charles Dickens, but give me a timeframe for it, and I can assure you, I will NOT read the book. At all.
America needs to work on the teacher's attitudes as well. I once heard an EMPLOYED, MATH teacher cursing at this poor kid in the hall on my way to lunch. And another theacher (guess the subject) started a fight with a student(meaning she provoked it), and the student got expelled, and the teacher was off scott-free. :/ That's why I'm slightly excited to go to boarding school in Germany. I WON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH THESE POOR FOOLS. :D
Not you Laurel. You're my big sister :P

eh?! EH?! YOU NO LEAVYYYY! *sniffles* ur not supposed to go to germany... DONT LEAVE ME FOR A COUNTRY THAT KEEPS HIS HAIR SLICKED BACK! WAHHHHHH!
*sniffles*
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #2612 on: February 02, 2012, 03:50:10 AM »
I love my librarian. She's really nice, and funny XD I'm a little scared of her though, because I always have overdue bookls XD
I hate most math teachers I have ever had. I only like the Algebra 2 one (who I don't have) Ms. MacEvoy, and my 5th grade one, Mr. Moen. He was a hilarious, easily angered canadian. When he got mad, his fce turned really red. And he barely ever spoke french. He once made brownies, and the class was afraid to eat them, because we thought that he put poison in them XD But they were really good! (lol, random math teacher rant).
@ Laurel :
1. GERMANY IS SO MUCH BETTER!!! (hey, at least it's not france  ;D) But yeah. I'm gonna have to leave  :-\
2. The Matryoshka's cancelled until further notice. My parents think that cosplay and the whole idea of the masquerade and Otakon is demonic, so they won't let me go. Yet. :'(
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 03:51:49 AM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2613 on: February 02, 2012, 03:54:24 AM »
Yeah, Mrs.Schilp is nice. But i rarely use the school lib, since, you know, i live next door to a county lib...XD
Lex, it's spelled McEvoy. No "a", altough it's pronounced that way. And he sounds like a cool teacher.
Lex, im sorry, but ur parents are just...evil. I mean, WHAT is so DEMONIC about cosplaying?! TELL ME THAT, HUH?! RAWR! *having an angry fangirl moment in background(which included breaking a lot of things, and, as angel would put it, table flipping.)*
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #2614 on: February 02, 2012, 04:14:47 AM »
That's exactly what I asked. My dad just called 'em wierdos, my mom said that it was dragging me into a fantasy that I don't belong in, ruining my life, because Bri(remember that little butthurt's sister?), who's also an anime freak, refuses to get a job, and is, as my mom says, " stuck in an unhealthy obsession that's ruined her life." She's refering to Anime as a whole. She's okay with me drawing it, and even some of the outfit's designs (Lavi :-D), but the idea of pretending to be someone I'm nt flips her out :-| That's not gonna stop me from learning the dance OR cosplaying to school, of course :D
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2615 on: February 02, 2012, 05:13:23 AM »
"Pretending to be someone you're not"....
How is that any different from something like acting in a school play?

Offline Arctus

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2616 on: February 02, 2012, 06:29:12 AM »
Haha wow, 175 pages and I've been here since page 3, I also figured out that apart from cortex, I'm the longest serving knight:D and back in topic, that's a good point Hina.

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2617 on: February 02, 2012, 06:32:31 AM »
Congrats on that Artcus! ^ ^ And thanks.

Offline John Flame

• Good Trainer
  • Smite first,questions later
    • View Profile
« Reply #2618 on: February 02, 2012, 08:15:53 PM »
I serve the knights sinse August 6th 2011... or so...

Grew alot sinse that time...but my battle mentality still needs a rework.I panic too much,and i think that i know it all.That everyone but me plays under certain standarts.And then rage when i am defeated.

Not the team that needs work.. it's the trainer.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 08:17:25 PM by John Flame »

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2619 on: February 02, 2012, 08:30:31 PM »
Hmmm me too I cant bring myself to use stat changing moves I think that they're useless but they can change the game. I'm all power and I know that's a problem...
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2620 on: February 02, 2012, 08:48:32 PM »
Hmmm me too I cant bring myself to use stat changing moves I think that they're useless but they can change the game. I'm all power and I know that's a problem...

Stat changing moves are important.  I have a bunch on my team.  Will-o-wisp, for burns.  This is important because it lowers the opposing pokemon's attack and hurts them a little each turn.  Toxic, for poison.  Is extremely important, it does more damage over time.  Fantastic!  Finally I use confuse ray.  Which is a great move.  It has the chance for the defending pokemon to hurt itself and not only that.  It prevents them from moving.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2621 on: February 02, 2012, 08:54:38 PM »
Hmm isn't that status changing moves I meant like Attack defense and stuff but yeah status changing moves are really important like when my zebstriker got parylizd I was soo slow and had a chance of not attacking at all but the best I think is probably sleep.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #2622 on: February 02, 2012, 09:30:56 PM »
That's what I've wondered. It's just acting for a little bit. It's not like I'm gonna start believing I AM so-and-so. I know who I am. WhatThePumpkin, a scientific/artistic mind, who loves Hetalia and Arbok :3
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2623 on: February 02, 2012, 10:19:45 PM »
I serve the knights sinse August 6th 2011... or so...

Grew alot sinse that time...but my battle mentality still needs a rework.I panic too much,and i think that i know it all.That everyone but me plays under certain standarts.And then rage when i am defeated.

Not the team that needs work.. it's the trainer.

Yeah, I'm more of a Specials offensive trainer myself. I'm always afraid if I take too much time "setting up" with status moves I'll fall behind, but I think I can afford to rework my strategies....

Hmm isn't that status changing moves I meant like Attack defense and stuff but yeah status changing moves are really important like when my zebstriker got parylizd I was soo slow and had a chance of not attacking at all but the best I think is probably sleep.

Sleep is good to a point. With Yawn, you have a chance they'll move the pokemon, which could be good or bad. With Hypnosis, though I like to use it, it misses more often than I'd like, y'know? So paralysis or confusion is probably better in the sense of stopping moves. And paralysis lasts longer. :3

That's what I've wondered. It's just acting for a little bit. It's not like I'm gonna start believing I AM so-and-so. I know who I am. WhatThePumpkin, a scientific/artistic mind, who loves Hetalia and Arbok :3

Have you explained this to your parents? Because your argument sounds reasonable and logical, so if you explained it right, or maybe wrote a thoughtful letter and left it on your parents bed (a good way to speak your mind without being immediately interrupted, in my experience) they might begin to understand.
Because not all people have an unhealthy obsession with anime, though to be sure some do. There's at least a handful of people in just about every hobby that have an unhealthy obsession with their hobby, but that doesn't mean ALL people with that hobby do.

On a side note, YAY! Ampharos is cleared for battling in the server, if I read the update right!! X3

Offline BlazingNinetails

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2624 on: February 02, 2012, 10:54:12 PM »
*sparkly anime eyes*
seriously?! What series have you read?
ahaha I read Bleach Naruto Pokemon Adventures Pokemon Special black and white and A Thousand Years Ninetales and some other stuff
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 10:58:16 PM by Vulpix_47 »
PokeDex Info:
Type:Fire/Dark
Fox Pokemon
Likes chewing on fire stones and has split tails like Vulpix and can uses it's ability like Zoroark to change into people.