* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Live RP  (Read 26920 times)

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: Live RP
« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2011, 11:10:04 PM »
So am I in? Not trolling just wondering.
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2011, 11:32:06 PM »
Updated list:

1.Frenchfry
2.Wailord
3.Ruby
4.Mr. Pokemon
5.St. Jimmy
6.Myself
7._______
8._______

Possibly: jerry, darksoul, monzta, littlepony
Darksoul, i havent been in an rp with you yet, so i would like you to send me some of your best posts(posting them here will be fine) to see if you have the writingskill neccessary for me to deal with you. Same with Monzta.

Keep in mind that, if this goes well, we will have more of these, with more players, possibly even a second irc for almost a "preliminary" rp followed by a "finals" rp.
Like, some characters may die, and thats when theothers move on, after eonugh people die, the two irc's bind, and continue the story to completeion.

Im now changing the main topic to explain class system, read it, and then create your profile, followed by sending it to me for acceptance.
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2011, 11:47:21 PM »
There might be some difficulty getting some people to kill themselves though.

I will send some of my posts. Some from different RP's.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 12, 2011, 11:55:51 PM »
Oh no, it wont, because this will be a very, very, lax, Dungeons and Dragons like game. Im going to be Moderatting everything, including health, psynergy, djinn, damage and exp.

You can very easily die in this if you do it wrong.
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2011, 11:58:28 PM »
Oh, I see now. Sounds exciting

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2011, 12:01:24 AM »
People that have been accepted can begin to make their profiles, but leave the bio empty, as you'll have to wait for me to post the story part of this RP to make it. If you are unsure what planet you wish to be under, remember that:
Venus=earth
mercury=water
mars=fire
jupiter=wind

Name:
RP Name:
Planet Affiliation:
Warrior or Mage:
Personality:
Appearence [images reccomended]:
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 12:03:25 AM by Silver »

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2011, 12:10:51 AM »
Update party list:

1.Frenchfry
2.Wailord
3.Silver
4.Mr. Pokemon
5.St. Jimmy
6.Ruby
7.DarkSoul
8.________

If anyone opts out after the 8th person is selected, i shall reopen application.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2011, 12:16:57 AM »
So, is this RP only happening on a certain day of the week? If it is, I would join(If you would except my writing skills.).

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 13, 2011, 12:22:05 AM »
Yes, once, maybe twice a week, but alot of planning has to go into something like this, so im trying to get everything together for saturday, sepcecially because im busy thursday and friday, which will really make this a biotch tommorow.

If you don't get in right away, if a character dies, someone may take their spot. So even if you don't get in right away, send me a profile, you may just enter later in the campaign if all goes well.

I've also registered an IRC channel of my own for this event; #LiveRP
to join it(an this will be the simplest way for you all for now), log into the pokemon-universe irc as normal, and then type /join #LiveRP, and you're done.

Keep in mind that on game day, only those who have been accpeted into the rp will be able to speak in the rp, as I will have a filter that will prevent anyone else from doing so.

St. Jimmy, i need you to register your name in IRC, or you will not be able to participate in this RPm, and your place shall reopen.

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 13, 2011, 12:23:24 AM »
Name: DarK_SouL (Chat Name: DarkSou1)
RP Name: Kuro
Planet Affiliation: Jupiter
Warrior or Mage: Mage
Personality: Nice if you don't do anything to him, mean if you do do something to him. Speedy as well.

Also how do you register your new username, if you want to change?

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 13, 2011, 12:27:34 AM »
Yes, once, maybe twice a week, but alot of planning has to go into something like this, so im trying to get everything together for saturday, sepcecially because im busy thursday and friday, which will really make this a biotch tommorow.

If you don't get in right away, if a character dies, someone may take their spot. So even if you don't get in right away, send me a profile, you may just enter later in the campaign if all goes well.

I've also registered an IRC channel of my own for this event; #LiveRP
to join it(an this will be the simplest way for you all for now), log into the pokemon-universe irc as normal, and then type /join #LiveRP, and you're done.

Keep in mind that on game day, only those who have been accpeted into the rp will be able to speak in the rp, as I will have a filter that will prevent anyone else from doing so.

St. Jimmy, i need you to register your name in IRC, or you will not be able to participate in this RPm, and your place shall reopen.
I won't be able to be on this Saturday or Sunday, so I can just wait. I'm trying to improve my writing skills, and I want to spend a longer time making my character anyway.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 13, 2011, 12:30:00 AM »

Jimmy. if you cannot play on saturday, I'll have to be fair and open your spot up again, so i will ask you again in case you want to change your answer:
Are you sure you want to give your spot up?

Send all profiles to me via private message for approval, ill update the skeleton as i forgot starting weapon, your starting weapon is restricted to what you are specialized in, but you can change between any of your specialized weapons later in the game.

Name:
RP Name:
Planet Affiliation:
Warrior or Mage:
Starting weapon:
Personality:
Appearence[images reccomended]:

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 13, 2011, 12:43:33 AM »
I should be able to be on Saturday. So don't count me out. When do you plan on starting it though? Like evening or morning or what?
sup

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 13, 2011, 12:44:24 AM »
you're in the same timezone as me, so its at 12:00 noon.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 13, 2011, 01:15:43 AM »
Profile time! Wailord, Mr pokemon, and DarkSoul have gone and given me their profiles.

Name: DarK_SouL
RP Name: Kuro
Planet Affiliation: Venus
Starting weapon: Mace (enchanted weapons will be hard to find, and already exist, giving you one to start would be unfair)
Personality: Nice if you don't get on his bad side. Quick as well.
Appearance[images recommended]:

Name: Wailord
RP Name: Vries
Planet Affiliation: Jupiter
Personality: Vries does not believe in inequality. Justice and balance is her only concern.
Appearence:

Name: Mr Pokemon
RP Name: Elden
Planet Affiliation: Venus
Warrior or Mage: Warrior
Personality: Brave but quiet; will stand in harms way.
Appearance:
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 02:02:55 AM by Silver »