* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP]Experimantal  (Read 44704 times)

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]Experimantal
« Reply #90 on: April 27, 2011, 03:28:21 AM »
Stepping into the burned part of the research complex, Chase noticed the girl from a few nights ago.

So, why have you returned?

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 27, 2011, 03:38:31 AM »
=-Alias=->

"Perfect timing, Fireboy, I was bored, so I thought I'd stop by and say hello. You don't mind, do you?"
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 27, 2011, 03:42:00 AM »
This is my research facility.  So, I do mind people coming and going as they please.  Now answer my question.  Why are you here?

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 27, 2011, 04:03:11 AM »
"I told you. I was bored, so I came here, hoping to find something fun. You know how to have fun, don't you?"

At this, I gave him a sinister, yet sly smile.
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 27, 2011, 04:26:31 AM »
Fun... I don't have time for fun.  I have a world to change.  Though you can help in our upcoming mission.  I'm going to test a new air borne virus and we may need some help slowing down the resistance.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #95 on: April 28, 2011, 12:47:56 AM »
The three people led me into a room and sat down. The motioned for me to do the same thing. For the first time I could see their faces. One was a young boy, not much older then me. The second was a young lady in her mid twentys, she had long hair, but it was kept in a tight braid. The one who grabbed my neck, well he had half his face burned off. I assumed it was from Chase... The lady stood up and started to speak...
Shifting is one of the hardest to master, we will teach you what we know, but you shift in your own way. She sat down and the youngest stood up.
First you will starve yourself and find your "Spirit Animal". Then we will train you bassed on your animal. He sat down and the oldest stood up.
It will be hard, but when we are done you will be able to get your revenge. Now sit.
I sat down and looked at them.
I know my animal. The Fox.
Are you so sure?
I thought for a moment then answerd.
It is my favorite shift form, yes.
Good then we can begin.
They all stood up and shifted into animals.
Your first challange, stop us from attacking you, with out fully shifting into a fox.
They all pounced at me at once...

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 28, 2011, 01:55:17 AM »
"Thanks, but I'll pass. My, have I forgotten my manners? I never introduced myself. My name is Alias, remember it."

Offline Hank

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 28, 2011, 05:09:18 AM »
A few weeks later..

"....Now I understand who I am."

I coldly whispered to the two scientist, who took me in as their own experimental game.
Steadily I bring my hands up focusing them towards the scientist and tubes.

"You would not kill us....we gave you excitement. You used to think everything was a drag. Don't think we haven't thought of this day coming, we won't die to our own doll.

I heard the scientist speak a little shaken, stuttering towards the end. I grin and walk towards the scientist. The other one steps backwards quickly getting his Gun from the table.

"I will fu*king kill you, what a waste of a failed subject!"

I laugh shooting back "You should run, not that it would do anything, but I will give you the F-ing satisfaction."

Offline crozza159

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 28, 2011, 09:35:16 AM »
(wow, I give you people a blackout and nobody takes any note of it, just let an opportunity like that slide? changing my colour, blue gets a bit difficult to read)

His body overloading with energy, started to discharge and discharge, over and over, but electricity still flowed, there must be a backup generator. I need to find that generator.

Magnum struggled to let go of his power source, the electricity was like a drug to him, eventually he let go. He aimed at the wall, and fired a bolt straight into it, shattering the bricks that it was made of. Magnum's powers seemed to be continuously developing, he closed his eyes, but could see yellow patches, they went throughout the walls and ceiling of the building. He could see electrical sources. He scanned the area until he found a bright yellow box, almost white. There it is. It seemed to be locked, but only a padlock separated Magnum from the generator. He held his hands over the lock, and created a magnetic field, after a few seconds, the lock opened.

Magnum pulled the doors open to find the impressive generator. He placed his hands on the metal box, and concentrated the flow to his hands. The generator was working at overtime to provide enough fuel for himself and the building. It suddenly stopped. It was out of juice.

Magnum looked down onto the darkened town. I know you're down there shifter...I will find you.

Thanks to cortexjs for making this banner.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #99 on: April 28, 2011, 10:32:33 PM »
I dodged the younger boy, but got hit by the woman. I hit her in the face with a fox paw and shifted my legs into fox legs to jump out of the way of the third. They shifted back to human form and sat down again.
Good.
Good.
Good.
Thats all?
Yes, now we will teach you how to shift...

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 29, 2011, 01:03:45 AM »
2 guys came in and said we will start your training
okay what do i have to do?
try to block our attacks.
okay.
they turned parts of metal they were holding into staffs and attack one of them hit me gah!
and then i turned and blocked the other you need you training.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 29, 2011, 02:39:15 AM »
Well, then I believe were done here.  It's a shame we couldn't work together and if you even think of getting in my way, I will be forced to kill you.

Chase turned around and started walking away.

Well, I have a test to conduct.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 02:41:30 AM by Bing »

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 29, 2011, 03:29:52 AM »
"Oh c'mon, no intro? Oh well, I guess, let's go."
So I left, it's sad that Firebug wasn't even interesting.

Eh, so what's a girl to do?
I really couldn't think of anywhere else to go...

"Farewell, city of faded memories..."

I fled into the forest, right next to a lake outside of the city, it was near where the dam busted.

"Well, I guess, Let's start some Chaos!!!"

Slashing at several trees, they fell, and during one slash, I hit a flint rock, and sparks ignited the timber ablaze.
"Oops, did I do that?"
I chuckled, semi-astonished at the dark aura I emenated..

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 29, 2011, 04:02:29 AM »
Chase pushed a button and spoke into the PA system. 

Magnum, Krista and squads delta and bravo report to the lab we're about to begin the operation.

Flipping the Pa off, Chase radioed Daren.

Is everything in position?

Alpha squad has the observation equipment up and running.

Good, well be with you shortly.  Chase out.

Chase waited excitedly for everyone to arrive.

Offline crozza159

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 29, 2011, 08:28:22 AM »
Magnum walked into the town below, lit up by the flickering streetlights as he moved past them.
He tried his new found talent again, looking for any place that was still using electricity, shifter had to be there. Looking back up at the lab where he was only a short while ago, Magnum couldn't see any electrical usage.

A fire at the dam broke out, it provided an eerie glow to the town.

Sirens started, the fire department was getting ready. Magnum jumped down a nearby man hole into the sewers, to escape detection, this part of the sewer was somewhat cleaner than it should be, like people would walk through here often. Magnum walked along, looking for any sign of a door. occasionally stopping to look for electrical traces.

Eventually Magnum saw a very dull glow through his closed eyes, a weak electrical source was enough for him. He stared at the wall, trying to figure out what was there, or how to get there. He tried a magnetic field, nothing happened. He couldn't find an electrical source to overload. Eventually his anger and fury got the best of him, Magnum let out a loud cry, as he discharged a large amount of electricity from his body, Magnum had lost a lot of his energy, his vision faded, and he fainted...(still alive, just saying)

Thanks to cortexjs for making this banner.