* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: If pokemon crossed over into our world  (Read 40630 times)

Offline Shadow of Darkness

• Normal Trainer
  • Dragon Ellemental Elite!!!
    • View Profile
Re: If pokemon crossed over into our world
« Reply #105 on: August 20, 2011, 05:56:20 PM »
If pokemon live in tall grass, and attack people, why don't they just mow it down? I'm sure they can afford a weed whacker or two.
!!! Then we would be destroying their natural habitat, how could you think of doing something like that!
Just kinddin, that would solve some problems though

Offline Jex

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 26, 2011, 01:51:42 AM »
We ain't smart enough to invent pokeballs i'd say. :) It would be dangerous to come near them.

Offline ~Zero

• Beginning Trainer
  • Rise, Galactic Deoxys!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 26, 2011, 05:52:32 PM »
I would make suicune my dog ;D

Misty:"You two are more hard headed than your Metapods!"

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 26, 2011, 05:57:29 PM »
I just realized how battles will be extremely different. defensive moves would actually be more useful instead of just increasing stats, and offensive moves can be used for defence. plus, you would have more room to work with, and be able to design training methods besides battling other pokemon, like punching a rock, tree, or abandoned building, swimming with tha pokemon, etc. Also, people would find more practical reasons to use them, like a mochoke moving company (sound familiar?), or a snorunt snowcone shop. You know, make life easier. but PETA would have a field day.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 26, 2011, 07:02:45 PM »
Just send PETA a angry gyarados, problem solved.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 27, 2011, 10:36:12 PM »
Okay, for a moment, let's pretend that the buggers wouldn't be hunted to extinction.

In real life, we don't make animals hurt one another for out entertainment. That's called Dog Fighting, and it's what sick bastards do. Plus, not a single member of this site would ever be approved to own something that could easily be considered a weapon of mass destruction. After all, they DO breathe fire and shoot electricity, and cause natural disasters as a form of attack.

Oh, I'm sorry. Did I crush your fantasy?

Offline eddiedelta8

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 28, 2011, 04:15:40 PM »
:O

We could then get places on our own by way of flying pokemon. ^.^ If we have some of our own that were domesticated. :D

I mean, it's like normal animals. You can't just jump on a wild one and expect it to listen. x.x

i just realised this imagine like hundreds of people flying  it would be mass chaos for people in the
air and everyone falling to their doom  8)
"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." -Mewtwo (Pokemon - The First Movie)

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 28, 2011, 04:19:19 PM »
Teleportation ftw :P
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline deadae

• Normal Trainer
  • Deadae is here!
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #113 on: August 28, 2011, 07:09:52 PM »
wed have air traffic laws lol and i hate cleaning up gyarados aerodactyl and dragonites crap after they eat
Rakia(Ra-kie-ya) Deadae(D-A-day)
"I came to win, to fight, to conquer, to thrive!
I came to win, to survive, to prosper, to rise...
To fly!"

Offline pokemonrocks

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 28, 2011, 09:20:07 PM »
If that had happened I would say that we would be able to carch and battle them and stuff.

Offline magememphis

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 11, 2011, 03:16:36 AM »
If pokemon became real i believe that although everyone is optimistic that they would be domesticated they would be wrong and it would take a while to become friends with them to develop the world in pokemon
Never let life get you down.
             Know that friends are there for you :D

Offline John Flame

• Good Trainer
  • Smite first,questions later
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 11, 2011, 09:07:24 AM »
The humans are not ready to be granted another life form.
We war eachother,we kill ourselfs,we kill our families.We are patriotic.
Wath would happen if pokémon crossed into our world....the asnwer is as simple...

Pokémon like Charizard,Aggrons,Tyranitars, e.t.c would be captured to be war machines.

Pokémon like Skarmory,Metagross,Solrock/Lunatone,e.t.c would be captured to be killed and extracted of their resources.

And ofcourse,pokémon like Chansey,Pichu and alot more.... would become enslaved into our communities.Be it as pets,or working for us.

Yep,sad story.But it is probably the truth.
Heck,aliens(if they exist),must be watching us out of fear.Wath would happen if we cross the line of time,space and speed.If we get Hi-Tech Weapons.War,is wath happens.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 11, 2011, 04:16:12 PM »
The humans are not ready to be granted another life form.
We war eachother,we kill ourselfs,we kill our families.We are patriotic.
Wath would happen if pokémon crossed into our world....the asnwer is as simple...

Pokémon like Charizard,Aggrons,Tyranitars, e.t.c would be captured to be war machines.

Pokémon like Skarmory,Metagross,Solrock/Lunatone,e.t.c would be captured to be killed and extracted of their resources.

And ofcourse,pokémon like Chansey,Pichu and alot more.... would become enslaved into our communities.Be it as pets,or working for us.

Yep,sad story.But it is probably the truth.
Heck,aliens(if they exist),must be watching us out of fear.Wath would happen if we cross the line of time,space and speed.If we get Hi-Tech Weapons.War,is wath happens.
Hurr Durr misguided pessimist philosophy.
There are laws against doing most of what you mentioned here. We could easily enslave bears or lions as "War machines", and they would certainly cause their fair share of casualties. But we don't.
Skarmory is made of steel, and we don't have any shortage of that. The only animals that would be "killed for their resources" would be ones whose skin would make a nice coat, which we do anyway with crocodiles and cows. So what?
Slavery? What does that mean? My cousin has a horse which she rides on a regular basis. Does that make her an evil slave owner? If I work at an animal shelter, processing adoptions for the animals there, does that make me a slavedriver? After all, you basically just said "Pets are slaves."

Offline John Flame

• Good Trainer
  • Smite first,questions later
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 13, 2011, 07:32:44 PM »
And aren't pet slaves.

Have you ever been able to ask a dog or a cat,if they prefer to be free or to be a pet.

Ok,your cousin might actually take proper care of the horse.But then again,there is a mass of people out there who does not.

Humans wouldn't kill for the pokémon resources.Well,Skarmory's metal seems a rather good protection,after all he can fly with it.Durable and light...any idea?

Does a lion fire flamethowers?Does a lion create massive earthquakes?Does a lion create a tital wave to crash on enemies?

Besides,they would be hunted to dead exactly for that,being dangerous.Less magikarps >.<

And it isn't misguided pessimist philosophy,it's plain truth.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 13, 2011, 08:22:31 PM »
Actually, if you free a dog in a town, it will e most likely that it will be dead by the end of a week or two, simply because that's not the wild where any dog or cat can chase and eat other animals they find. Every morning, I let my dog out. She is free to go away, to 'escape' but she never does, and always come back. Why? She knows that she doesn't get food out there and there is no proper shelter either.

Saying that pets are your slaves is not a good argument at all.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...