* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: If pokemon crossed over into our world  (Read 40623 times)

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
Re: If pokemon crossed over into our world
« Reply #90 on: July 26, 2011, 10:10:06 PM »
Unfortunately, since I have experience training animals, I'm sure I would be able to make a larger army, take over the world for a week, then resign and give the world back to everyone. On a side note, Pokemon appearing in our world would be the most epic thing ever .
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Juno

• Beginning Trainer
  • Black FC: 2580 2446 7184 Message me for a battle.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 27, 2011, 05:07:48 AM »
I would definitely try and get a hold of eggs of my favorite Pokemon just to be able to relax and hangout with my Pokemon, battling would probably be outlawed because of PEDA though.
Some wisdom that I have stumbled across or figured out would go great here... Too bad I just live life to have fun with friends and family. I don't worry about fights or money, I just live. No wisdom there just a way to get by.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 27, 2011, 09:31:52 PM »
There's actually a short trailer called Pokemon Apocalypse. A group of college students made it. It's about a Pokemon world where ash is an adult who has to participate in underground battles because the battles are harmful to Pokemon. Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDX1m0Y2Vkg. It's pretty good.

Offline kristy

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Pokemon Episodes
« Reply #93 on: July 28, 2011, 06:55:38 AM »
yep everyone die!

Offline Juno

• Beginning Trainer
  • Black FC: 2580 2446 7184 Message me for a battle.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 28, 2011, 09:36:27 AM »
If only they made it into a series on Youtube... I would watch it, aesthetics aside.
Actually I ran a small tabletop game for Pokemon and it followed a similar path. After about fifteen minutes we had to give the trainers health because they always got attacked or hit by a rouge attack. It was often hilarious because we always got close to death in game... pretty fun stuff.
Some wisdom that I have stumbled across or figured out would go great here... Too bad I just live life to have fun with friends and family. I don't worry about fights or money, I just live. No wisdom there just a way to get by.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 01, 2011, 10:18:40 PM »
If only they made it into a series on Youtube... I would watch it, aesthetics aside.
Actually I ran a small tabletop game for Pokemon and it followed a similar path. After about fifteen minutes we had to give the trainers health because they always got attacked or hit by a rouge attack. It was often hilarious because we always got close to death in game... pretty fun stuff.

kind of sounds like a Pokemon version of DnD. PM me the rules, i would like to try it.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #96 on: August 01, 2011, 10:52:35 PM »
yep everyone die!
can i be the one to kill every one?

Offline kingchris

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 11, 2011, 02:09:30 AM »
Guys............ I'd train a charmander they're not as ill tempered n when they evolve to charizard, they will be awesome companions ;D. Also I noticed a lot of charizard fans. 8)
My goal is to catch them all!

Join us, go to the knights forum: http://pokemon-universe.com/index.php/topic,2575.0.html

Offline Ziger

• Beginning Trainer
  • Water is the heartbeat of river, the flow of life.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 11, 2011, 02:11:55 AM »
  This question is simple, The outlaws would work as Team galactic / Rocket, etc. And the cops would act as us in the game. It would become chaos. Simple as that.

Offline wolfcry23

• Beginning Trainer
  • For ever True to the Skys
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 18, 2011, 08:27:23 AM »
Even now without pokemon we are in chaos. If pokemon was around it is true that they would be used as just another weapon. but just as we have learned to live with animals in this world (dangerous and tamed) im sure we could live with pokemon. Ok maybe if not tomorrow u wake up and BAM! pokemon are real but if they have been around for ever ppl would learn to work and live with them. Indians were able to tame wolves and other animals that where dangerous but now we have dogs, horses, cats and other pets. Imagine the possibles we could achieve.

*I am the protector of the weak but employed by no one. I utilize all of my pokemon for they are partners not pets. we fight as one our hearts beat together through the whole fight, thats why I'm proud to be.... A POKEMON KNIGHT!*

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." (Karen, elite 4)

Offline Flynt

• Balance Tester
  • Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 18, 2011, 01:42:40 PM »

kind of sounds like a Pokemon version of DnD. PM me the rules, i would like to try it.
i would also like to try. :)

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 18, 2011, 02:05:35 PM »
 Dangerous animals and pokemon are two different things. Pokemon would be more dangerous. They can breath fire, shoot lightning-bolts from their cheeks, shoot jets of high-pressure water out of their mouths, etc. Pokemon can survive hits from these attacks, so it would be hard to do any damage to certain pokemon if they attacked someone. Pokemon like Charizard could fly over cities and set them on fire. If you think realistically, you can see how it wouldn't be that simple, and a lot of destruction could be caused by pokemon.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #102 on: August 18, 2011, 05:11:54 PM »
That is why they would make a perfect army with witch to rule the world!

Offline wolfcry23

• Beginning Trainer
  • For ever True to the Skys
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 18, 2011, 07:29:47 PM »
Dangerous animals and pokemon are two different things. Pokemon would be more dangerous. They can breath fire, shoot lightning-bolts from their cheeks, shoot jets of high-pressure water out of their mouths, etc. Pokemon can survive hits from these attacks, so it would be hard to do any damage to certain pokemon if they attacked someone. Pokemon like Charizard could fly over cities and set them on fire. If you think realistically, you can see how it wouldn't be that simple, and a lot of destruction could be caused by pokemon.
ok you have a point about charizard but like i said if they had been around for ages instead of just poofing out of the air them maybe it would be so bad as time went on. you know wat i mean like if they was around the time the world was new then ppl would have time to work with them. they would be used to ppl by the time 2011 came around.  8) it would be so cool

*I am the protector of the weak but employed by no one. I utilize all of my pokemon for they are partners not pets. we fight as one our hearts beat together through the whole fight, thats why I'm proud to be.... A POKEMON KNIGHT!*

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." (Karen, elite 4)

Offline Signiture

• Beginning Trainer
  • ~Galvantula~
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 20, 2011, 05:39:48 AM »
If pokemon live in tall grass, and attack people, why don't they just mow it down? I'm sure they can afford a weed whacker or two.
Quote from: pokemon online
(15:23:50) pokemon101090: siren unmute me in tours PPPPPPLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEE
(15:24:14) ±Dratini: pokemon101090 was muted by IFM for 3 hours! [Reason: no] [Channel: Tohjo Falls]