* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Omnicide II  (Read 17702 times)

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Omnicide II
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2011, 09:46:21 PM »
Cecil closed his eyes for a moment, collecting his thoughts. "Alright, so basically, at the end of the week, the ten worst players are killed of for real, right?" A few nods confirmed this. "And over the course of the next couple of days, another ten players are gathered up to replace them." More nods. "The top ten players, on the other hand, get ice in their drinks, fresh straws, and a wider selection from the armory."
Danny piped up when he'd finished. "Sounds like you're already getting the hang of things, man. Tomorrow we'll see if you can't make it into the top ten, huh? Alright, let's get back to the barracks. I want you all getting no less than eight hours of sleep in before the next game starts."
Within the next minute, everyone from Team Cadogan had finished eating and left to the barracks. Cecil took a vacant bed, zonking out within a few minutes. This might not be so bad, after all.

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2011, 09:48:42 PM »
Walking into the barracks, Jed saw a man sleeping.  Sitting down on his own bed, Jed grabbed Willy, - His Colt Anaconda.  Willy is a beautifully crafted .44 Magnum with a 6 inch barrel.

"No, bullets huh... I guess I won't get those til the game starts.  My butterfly knife is missing as well.  But, hey looks like they got the Booze right."

Jed opened a fresh bottle Jim Beam and laid back.  He needed to be well rested for the start of the games.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2011, 10:09:31 PM »
I fell from my bed and saw a boot coming towards my face. In an instant it had hit me and my nose was spewing blood all over the floor.
-Stand up wimp.
I stood up clutching my nose.
The guy knocked my hand down and looked at my face. He grabbed my hands and looked at them.
-You have never even picked up a gun before?! Oh my god! they want my team dead... tommorow is a game, your first, stay with us and you might stay above the bottom ten.
-What happnes to the bottom ten?
-They die for real. By they way what did you do to one get their attention and two: before you got here?
-I was a hacker, pretty good if I say so myself!
-Useless...just pick a weapon and stay close...

I stood up and sat back on my bed... oh boy was all I could think.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2011, 10:58:53 PM »
Cecil woke up staring down the barrel of a revolver. One of the other Cadogan members was holding it. "Sorry, kid, but I can't have another player taking my kills." He pulled the trigger, laughing as it clicked harmlessly. "Ah, I'm just kidding, newbie. Guns don't work outside the arena. But seriously, get the hell up. Time to get ready, the match is starting soon."

Cecil grunted, pushing the gun aside as he sat up, gathering his things for the match.

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2011, 11:07:39 PM »
Whisp arose to find his teammate sleeping in the bunk beside his.  The man reeked heavily of alcohol, and Whisp couldn't stand it much longer, and started jogging through the halls of the Omnicide building until he reached the cafeteria.  He looked up at the leader board and saw his name in fourth place. After breakfast he went to the armory and sharpened his dagger, then he waited until it was time for the match.
sup

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2011, 12:31:45 AM »
A voice came out of the intercom, and it ringed all throughout the building:
"Attention, the first match of the week will take place in a wooded area. I repeat, the first match of the week will take place in a wooded area.  The match shall start in 30 minutes.  Please be prepared, and welcome all newcomers. End of message."
sup

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2011, 12:44:51 AM »
He led me into a large room and told me to pick any weapon. He slammed the door and locked it. I looked around and examined the guns and bladed weapons. I found the lightest guns and hooked a few into some holsters I found. I found an AA12 , my favorite weapon from my favorite video fame. I grabbed as much ammo as I could carry and pounded on the door. He opened it and let me out. He pointed at a launch bay and told me to get in.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 12:51:13 AM by The Fox »

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2011, 01:15:34 AM »
Whisp went to Team Crimson's docking bay.  He was the first one there.  Soon enough more players began to fill the docking bay, all carrying big swords and guns and axes and things.  It looked as if Whisp had nothing but his clothes, because he kept his weapons concealed.
sup

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2011, 02:47:23 AM »
-Further details of the current match are now available. The next match with be a Search and Destroy match. (this should be familiar to any CoD players http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Search_and_Destroy and for those of you who don't.) Teams Calx and Crimson are on one side and Teams Eclipse and Cadogan are on the other. Game starts in ten minutes. End message.
At least they used a match where i knew the rules. I just might get a good score here.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 02:57:11 AM by The Fox »

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2011, 02:49:58 AM »
Cecil stocked up on ammo in the armory. As he was leaving, he paused at the sight of a small switchblade hanging from the wall. After a moment of thought, he removed his Rifle, using the knife to carve a single word into the stock: Sunny. Thaddeus Rope, a renowned assassin, was known to give a woman's name to each of his weapons. Perhaps doing the same would grant him some luck.
"Cecil, let's go! You're gonna miss the start!"
Fumbling with the knife for a moment, he put it back on the wall, joining the rest of Team Cadogan and Team Eclipse at the entrance.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2011, 04:54:18 AM »
Gus woke up to an announcement.
"The Fu** is this?" Gus looked at the clock on the wall. It was 8:00 a.m.
"Why the hell they gotta make us wake up at eight? Goddammit, I'm goin' back ta sleep." Somebody came up to Gus as soon as he closed his eyes.
"What the hell are you doing? You need to get up! A match is about to start!"
The young man looked around frantically.
"Get up! Get to the armory, we can't risk another loss today! I almost died last week!"
With that, he stormed off, and Gus unwillingly got up and trudged his way to the armory. On the wall, he saw a sawed off shotgun that had his name written on it. Metaphorically, of course. Nevertheless, he grabbed it and held it close, for this was the only thing he could rely on.
When Gus went back to where he had been sleeping, a piece of paper caught his eye. It was a list of the matches that would take place that week. As he read it, he thought about how he would have so much enjoyed watching it on TV. However, now that he was here, things changed.

Monday:
Woodland - Search and Destroy* [No Respawns]
Calx & Crimson vs. Eclipse & Cadogan

Tuesday:
Shopping Mall - King of the Hill (Roof = Hill) [Respawns: 5 minutes]
Every team for themselves

Wednesday:
Hotel - Team Deathmatch (100 kills) [Respawns: 5 minutes]

Thursday:
Farm - Battle [No Respawns]
Eclipse and Calx vs. Cadogan and Crimson

Friday:
Hospital - Deathmatch [No Respawns]
Every man for himself

Saturday:
Mansion - Capture the flag [No Respawns]

*Due to popular demand, this will be the last Search and Destroy match.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2011, 05:17:43 AM »
A buzzer sounded as the doors to the arena opened. Both teams charged in, but Cecil, along with Danny and a member of Team Eclipse stayed behind. The leader locked eyes with Cecil.
"Alright, Cecil, you know the drill. You die, and you're out of the match. That's an entire day of lost kills, so you don't want that. Richard and I are gonna stay back here for a few to get a plan started, then we're headed in. If you need help, call for us over this radio." He handed Cecil a small black two-way radio. "For now, I want you on defense. Set yourself up by our base and take down anyone trying to plant a bomb."

Somewhat surprised by Danny's sudden loss of levity, Cecil nonetheless nodded in agreement, clipping the radio to his hip, heading into the brush. He set himself up seven hundred yards behind their base, on a hill, laying flat underneath a fallen tree. Quietly, he removed Sunny from his back, aiming in the direction of the base and waiting patiently for the other teams to arrive.

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2011, 05:24:36 AM »
Whisp burst out of the arena and darted into the woods.  He looked around for the perfect spot, but none were to be found.  He continued to move through the woods.  Finally, he stumbled upon a thick pine tree. It was perfect to hide in.  He climbed up and held himself up in the branches.  Then he just stayed there, and waited...
sup

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2011, 05:31:23 AM »
Gus wasn't sure what was happening, but he was in a woodland. He ran up to a slender man hiding in the bushes with a rifle.
"You huntin' 'er what?" Gus asked.
"Anyway, whadda ya know about this here Omnicide thing? I don't know what's goin' on."

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2011, 05:46:00 AM »
"Dammit, fatass, get down!" Cecil reached up, grabbing the new arrival by the shirt and pulled him under the cover of the tree. He then returned his hand to Sunny's grip, settling back into position. "You're in stealth territory. You can't keep it down, get away from me." He paused, seeing someone from Team Calx approach the base, pausing near the center, procuring and opening a heavy-duty suitcase. He took a deep breath, slowly exhaled, and pulled the trigger. His victim's head erupted into an explosion of red, then they vanished.

Cecil risked a glance at his ally before continuing. "They're trying to blow us up. We can't allow that. So get out there and make yourself useful. If you stay within a few feet of our base, I might be able to help you out if you get screwed over. Maybe."