* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Omnicide II  (Read 17700 times)

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Omnicide II
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2011, 06:05:28 AM »
Gus looked out from behind the tree as Cecil shot.
"Hooo, sh*t! Oh, god!" Gus whispered. He had seen it on TV before, but in real life, it was so much more intense. Just knowing that the same thing could happen to him any second made his heart beat faster than normal, which, for Gus, was already pretty fast. He remembered what the other guy said. He had to stop them from blowing Gus' team up.
"I can't hit a damn thing from up here, I'm gettin' closer."
Gus slid down a hill, tumbling clumsily at the bottom, landing sprawled on his back. A few bullets whizzed over his head, blowing Gus' hair back. Breathing heavily, he quickly found a tree to hide behind, before several bullets came his way again. He glanced out from behind the tree to see if he could spot anyone, but it was just an empty forest. Gus ran to the next tree, and the next, and the next. He'd only covered 60 yards and was already tired.
That's what you get for working at a goddamn gas station your whole life, ya fat ass.
Gus realized he was going to need to get in better shape if he hoped to live through the week. He decided he would start after this match. Hopefully it would be a while before he was finished, but from the looks of things, he didn't think he would last another minute.
Gus ran out from behind the tree, sprinting as fast as he could to the next. He heard a few shots in the distance, before feeling a sharp pain in his right foot, causing him to tumble. Luckily, he was close enough to the next tree that he could safely crawl there, without taking anymore trouble. However, now he was stuck with nobody but the sniper behind him and 1 or more enemies in front.

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2011, 06:22:14 AM »
Jed awoke to find himself in a forested area.  A note was stuck to his coat.
"You wouldn't wake up.  So we dropped your sorry ass in the middle of the competition.  It's search and destroy.  You won't respawn, so don't die."

"Heh."

On the ground next to him was a bottle of Beam, Willy and a box of bullets..  Chugging half the bottle, Jed loaded Willy and then started walking north.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 06:27:39 AM by Bing »

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2011, 12:22:26 PM »
  Whisp was alert, taking in all the sounds from the battle not to far away from him.  Suddenly, he heard someone coming.  Just one person, so he wasn't worried at all.  He saw a young man, probably around 17, who seemed like he was trying to get away from the rest of the fight. 
  Whisp launched out of the tree in a blur and cut the boys throat.  He fell to the ground and vanished to the infirmary.  He then darted back into the tree, and continued to wait.
sup

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2011, 07:16:55 PM »
The doors burst open and all of my team mates ran out, it was our turn to plant the bomb. They went in every direction trying to find the bomb. I tentively stepped out of the launching dock and the door slammed shut and vanished. I jumped and a sniper bullet wized past my head, I hit the ground and crawled to a nearby tree. I sat there until a person came running past me. I shot My AA12 and it went strait into the air missing every shot. He turned towards me and leveled a gun at my head... I think I craped myself...

I heard the crack of a bullet, then a thud.
- I thought I told you to stay close to one of us?! Get your ass up and move!
He yanked me up and ran me to where the rest of our team was. One of them had the bomb and was moving to place it. A Sniper shot and he was dead.
-We need to take out the sniper...
-No duh! Now how should we do that mister nerd?!
-Have half of us launch a fake attack on point A and have the other half flank around and hit point A from the back. He is in the tallest tree. I pointed at the tree that he had shot from. I might be just a nerd, but I did pay attention to my surroundings.
He looked at me like I was stupid, and I then wished that I had said nothing.
-Get me team Crimsion's leader on the radio! You are a smart one nerd.

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2011, 09:49:04 PM »
  Two men were running toward Whisp's position.  He launched out of the tree and threw a shuriken at one. It just missed his jugular vein.  Whisp then took his dagger and slashed a deep cut into the other man's gut.  He was in pain, but still alive. Then, Whisp turned his attention  to the other.  Swinging his leg around he landed a kick into the side of the man's knee, though in return, he managed to shoot Whisp twice in the right shoulder. He fumbled toward the man who was now on the ground and kicked his gun away from him.  Then, Whisp plunged his dagger deep into the man's heart, finishing him off.
  The fight wasn't over yet.  The other man had grabbed Whisp from behind and threw him into the tree he was hiding in.  Now his entire body was in pain.  The man then took his weapon, which was mace, and swung it strait at Whisp.  He reacted fast and rolled off to the side and stood up.  Every motion hurt, but he learned to ignore pain a long time ago.  He continued to dodge the man's swings, but he could keep it up much longer. 
  Finally, a break.  The man got the mace stuck in a tree trunk.  Now was his chance.  First, Whisp disarmed the man of his weapon.  Next, he knocked him to the ground.  Then he took the dagger, and cut his throat wide open.  Soon enough, he disappeared, and Whisp was left alone.  He finally let the pain soak in, and it was overwhelming.  He fell to the ground.  He wanted to lie there, but he knew he had to stay alive.  He dragged himself into a bush, where he was practically unnoticeable, and just lied there.
sup

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2011, 10:29:30 PM »
A heavier assault was launched on the base as members of Calx and Crimson poured into the base. Cecil shot down another two attackers, then crawled back down the hill, finding a new location to fire from. As he did, he removed the radio from his hip. "Danny, we're under attack. Send over anyone you can spare."
The other end crackled to life, a static version of his captain's voice coming out at a low volume. "Working on it, Cecil. we'll have a good twenty fighters over in a minute. Just keep anyone from planting a bomb in the meantime, eh?"
He rolled his eyes as he returned the radio to his hip. As it happened, I WAS planning on letting them plant it. He found his new location half-buried in a pile of fallen leaves. Once he was squared away, he returned his eye to Sunny's scope, watching silently over the base.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2011, 10:52:05 PM »
-Crimson here! What do you want Calx?!
-We want to pull a flanking maneuver. Recall all your men and bring them to point A! Calx out! This better work Nerd!
I looked at my gun and noticed it was empty, I slipped another mag onto it.
-Where do you want me?
He looked at me.
-Where do you think?! We are taking the back lets move men!
The remaining 15 members of our team broke off and headed back into the thicker woods. As we went past Point A we could see Crimson attacking Point A head on, they were focused on them not us! As we came out of the thicker bush a sniper opened fire hitting the two men next to me.
-DOWN! HIT THE DECK!
We hit the got back into the woods as fast as we could. Our leader pulled out a grenaded and handed it to me.
-I will draw his fire, you throw this at him! YOU HEAR ME!
He darted out of the trees and made a run for a near by rock. I saw the muzzle flash and just chucked the grenade. A second later a loud explosion and a scream told me I had hit him.
Our leader beckoned us towards our objective. One of the others told me I had done a good job.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2011, 11:20:46 PM »
For a moment after the explosion, Cecil allowed himself to bask in his seeming omnipotence. These men were like cattle before a slaughter. He could see and kill them. They could do neither to him. He returned to work, looking over his possible targets. One was a small, sickly looking boy, most likely a very new recruit. Another was clearly the leader, if his hand motions were anything to judge by. Officers love to wave soldiers on, and they love to point.
I wonder if he can still wave like that with a .408 bullet lodged in his heart.
Lining up the man's chest in his scope, the heart just below the center of the crosshair, he fired.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2011, 11:28:02 PM »
Our leader went down with a single shot. I ran up to him and he vanished.
-What happned?!
-He's dead... Great so much for this plan! There are too many snipers!
-We are not running! We can win this with out him! come one stay low.
I ordered them to get low and we crawled to a small rocky outcropping.
-Any one have a sniper?
-Whats a little kid like you going to do with a sniper?!
-I am not a kid! I am 19! And I should be able to shoot it once before I break my arm off!
One of them tossed a sniper at me, it hit me square in the chest and knocked me down.
I dragged it to the proper location and set it up. Of course it was too big for me. I looked in the site and started scanning for the sniper. I remembered from a show I saw that snipers in Vietnam were trained to look for the glint of the enemy sniper's scope so that was what I would look for...

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2011, 12:34:29 AM »
He lay there in the dirt, blood slowly oozing from the two holes in his shoulder.  He lay in retrospect, remembering the reason he doesn't speak, or trust anyone anymore.   What happened?  He had such a great life.  Rebellious and free.  A job he loved, a girl he loved, but that's the past, and it isn't good to dwell on such things.  He came back to reality, and realized that he was lying under a bush.  Something in his must have said "F*ck this," because he took his dagger, pierced his heart, and closed his eyes. 
sup

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2011, 01:57:15 AM »
Gus looked out from the tree one more time. He could have swore he heard footsteps or something.
This is it. This is my chance. If only I could see this mother fu**er...
*Crunch*
"I got you now, b*tch!"
Gus stood up on his good leg, turned to where the sound came from, and saw a young girl. He hesitated to pull the trigger. She was cowering, waiting to be shot. Gus couldn't bring himself to do it, he always hated the guy who shot the girl.
Before he knew it, he was under fire again. When Gus was back behind the tree, the girl worked up the confidence to bring up her pistol and look down the shaking sights.
Gus heard her whisper "Sorry," as she pulled the trigger, wincing at the same time.
What he expected was much better than what he got. Her shot fell a little low. Actually, it fell very low, entering at the base of his scrotum, and not exiting. He let out a howl of pain, loud enough to be heard at the opposite end of the large forest.
"Oh, sh*t! Oh, sh*t!" Gus repeated this many times while rocking back and forth. In a fit of rage, he drew his shotgun and shot the girl square in the chest, the shot tearing through her shirt and skin. She disappeared almost immediately afterwards.
Gus lay down, trying to get focus on things other than the pain, but to no avail. At least he got a kill, that's something.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2011, 02:21:24 AM »
Undisturbed by the scream he heard over the gunfire, Cecil continued to follow the group through his scope, waiting patiently for a clear shot. When they paused again, there was a good degree of fuss between them, eventually resulting in the small one receiving a sniper.
DSR-1. Bull-pup bolt-action sniper rifle compatible with .308 winchester, .308 winchester magnum, and .338 Lapua magnum. Fully loaded  with scope attached, fifteen pounds.
"Jesus Christ, that boy is a twig."
Sighing as he aimed Sunny, Cecil took another deep breath, pulling the trigger when he had exhaled the last of his air.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 02:23:08 AM by Frenchfry »

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2011, 02:33:49 AM »
  Whisp awoke in the hospital wing.  He found his weapons lying on the table next to him, so he quickly collected them, and went to the cafeteria to watch the fight on the big screen.  He wasn't surprised to see many people already taken out, including the one's he killed, who shot Whisp a nasty look.  As do they all.
  Looking up on the screen, he saw the focus was on a group from team Calx.  One of there new kids, who very much resembled a stick, was taking aim with a sniper. Good luck with that.  The camera then switched to a sniper from team Cadogan.  Also a new person, but he seemed much more skilled.  The battle was starting to get interesting.
sup

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2011, 06:34:40 AM »
Hearing the gun fire, Jed grinned and downed the last of his beam.  Grabbing Willy he ran in the direction of the noise.  Suddenly an explosion rocked the ground next to Jed.  Rolling away he managed to dodge the attack.  A man appeared though the smoke, holding another grenade.  Before the man could throw the grenade, Jed dropped to one knee, pointed Willy at the man's face and fired.  The man dropped to the ground shot through the throat and disappeared.

"Dammit, I'm a little off today"

Jed, kept on running towards the sounds of combat.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 06:39:34 AM by Bing »

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2011, 07:06:39 PM »
I saw what I was looking for I aimed for the glint and pulled the trigger... The next thing I knew I was on my back gasping for air the shot had flung me 15 feet back onto a rock.
-Holy poop! Is he breathing?! poop Sniper!
I could hear shot being fired all around us, this was the end of our little team, thirty seconds later all of us were being gunned down by another team. I drew my pistol and shot one of them in the head before i got shot in my leg, I shot again missing by a football field, another shot from me and another went down from a shot to his left kidney, then I got kicked in the head and killed in return...