* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Omnicide II  (Read 17754 times)

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Omnicide II
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2011, 09:09:22 PM »
A tree behind Cecil splintered as a bullet crashed into it. Through his scope, he witnessed as the Eclipse and Cadogan infantry stormed the group's location, wiping out what was left of them. He was torn away from the victory by a buzzing coming from his radio, which he once again removed from his hip, bringing it to his cheek. "Cecil here. What is it?"
Ravaged by static interference, Danny's voice responded almost immediately. "We did it, newbie. We won. Game ends in five seconds."
"Wait, but I thought you said we won already, why would the game be ending in fi-"
The forest around Cecil vanished, and suddenly, he was lying on a hospital bed, Sunny's barrel resting on top of the metal frame at the foot. He dropped the radio onto the sheets, sitting up confusedly.

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2011, 09:23:17 PM »
Suddenly the Forest disappeared.  Jed was back in the Crimson barracks.

"The hell?  Oh the game must have ended...  I wonder who won."

Laying down Jed grabbed another bottle of beam from under his bed and began drinking.  Bored he watched as people started returning to the barracks.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2011, 09:50:08 PM »
Gus was still groaning from the pain when the battle ended. When he realized it didn't hurt anymore, he was relieved, but also confused. He had always wondered how the players got from place to place. Even now that he had experienced it, he didn't know how it worked. Concluding that nobody should ever try to explain it, including himself, Gus got up, and went back to the barracks of Eclipse. There he found some of the people he had seen in the battle, if only for seconds.
"So, we do one a' those each day, huh? Sounds like hell."
"Buddy, you don't know the half of it." With that, the other man got up and went to the exercise room. Gus remembered that he had decided he was going to get in shape.
"Eeh, I'll do it tomorrow." He lied down, drifting off into a place where he was still pumping gas for low income. Anywhere was better than here.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2011, 09:54:12 PM »
After the sound there was a blinding flash of light, then I woke up in an bed in a white room. I looked up and saw the other guys in my team stand up and file out a door that read "Cafeteria. I got up and followed them, no doubt that our leader was going to rip my head off for getting our entire team killed in less then 10 minutes...

Sure enough as soon as he saw me he stormed over towards me, he had a look in his eyes that told it all.
-You stupid F**K! You got all of us killed! Next time we will do what I say, we aren't going to listen to you ever again! He calmed down in the same weird manner he just went off and looked back at my bewildered expression. Sorry... I do tend to go off like that when we all get killed off that quickly... Welcome to the team Daniel, I am Lance. Former Student of Rex, one of the least liked people here last time... He was very arrogant, and if I might say so myself kinda stupid... But enough with the past. You got 3 Kills that is the second best of all the new people this week.
He led me to a large white room.
-You showed some skill, but man are weak! You are built like a twig factory! We are going to build you into a killing machine that can carry his own weight on this team. So how much can you bench?
-Uh...I really don't know man... maybe 20 pounds...
I felt like a leper... they were all looking at me like I was a talking dog...

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2011, 10:57:14 PM »
Danny and several other members of Team Cadogan approached Cecil's bed, laughing and whispering as they did so. They looked as if they were a few glasses in. Of course, that was impossible, since the match had just ended. Their leader detached himself from the group, dropping a black beret on Cecil's lap. He held it up, examining the insignia on it - A skull wearing an eyepatch over the right socket, overlapped by an old-style looking revolver.
"Congratulations, Cecil. You did good. Three kills, including a team leader."
He smirked, donning the beret. "How do I look?"
Danny applauded drunkenly. "Like a real Cadogan vet! You keep this up and you'll be in the top ten in no time!"
As the group stumbled off, Cecil stared appreciatively at Sunny. Maybe I'm on to something with this whole name deal. He considered going through the same process with his machete, though quickly decided against it, figuring that Sunny had proven her worth already, whereas the blade had yet to show any use.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2011, 11:56:57 PM »
 Cyrus woke up in his cell, and heard footsteps echoing in the narrow hall. Five men walked up to his cell. One of them was a high ranked soldier, who was giving orders to the other four men. He was Caucasian, with a red beret on his head. He had one of those moustaches that badass generals have in movies. The cell door opened, and two of the guards walked in. They grabbed Cyrus' arms and brought him out of the cell. The leader of the group walked up to Cyrus. The two other guards held his legs so that he couldn't kick him.

"So you're the next sorry looking son of a b*tch that's going to fight in the Omnicide games. One of the newest participants killed himself, so you get to start early."

"Lucky me."

The soldier ignored Cyrus' remark, and continued.

"Here's how things work here. You will fight 6 days a week in an arena against other participants. Each one of you is put into a team. There are four teams, each with fifteen participants. Each match will have different rules, which you will follow if you don't want to be punished. When you are killed, you are transported to an infirmary where any wounds are healed and any lost weapons are returned to you. Guns don't work outside of the arena, and if you kill anyone with any other kind of weapon, you will be punished severely. You may use any free time however you wish. You will know which areas of the building are restricted, and there will be no excuses for entering any of these restricted areas. You have been placed on Team Eclipse, you will be shown to the barracks, your weapons will be waiting for you."

The man waited for Cyrus to make another sarcastic remark, but Cyrus didn't speak.

"I hope you're not trying to think of a way to escape. It would be disappointing if I had to kill you already."

Cyrus remained silent. The other man punched him in the stomach, and told the guards to take him to the barracks. They took him to the barracks, and threw him into team Eclipse's room. No one else was there, so he found the only unoccupied bed in the corner. His weapons and armor were on the bed. He put his armor on, put the dagger on his belt, and his spear across his back. He started wandering around the building to make sure that he knew where everything was. After that, he headed to the cafeteria, which was filled with 59 other people. Apparently, a match had just finished. There was a big monitor on one of the walls, which showed scores from the previous match, as well as the overall rankings.

So this is Omnicide. I guess if I'm going to be stuck in this sh*t hole for a while, I better earn some respect and make a few "friends."

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2011, 12:11:53 AM »
The match was over, and Eclipse and Cadogan won.  Did Whisp care? No.  Some celebrated, while others pouted, and some grieved at their position in the bottom ten, and vowed to make it out and live another week.  Most won't.  Afraid that he might end up feeling sorry for someone, Whisp left the cafeteria and went to Crimson's barrack.  He then lied in his bunk, and stared mindlessly at the ceiling.
sup

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2011, 08:53:55 PM »
Jed, was cleaning Willy when he noticed a weird looking man walk in and lie down on the bed next to him.

"Name's Jed.  Now who the hell are you?" 

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2011, 09:23:17 PM »
The man in the adjacent bunk, who very much resembled a cowboy, spoke to Whisp.

"Name's Jed.  Now who the hell are you?"

Whisp simply glared into the man's eye, only for a moment, and then turned back to stare at the ceiling.
sup

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2011, 09:49:57 PM »
"Well same to you buddy."

Jed went back to cleaning Willy.  It seems this man is anti-social.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 09, 2011, 01:12:07 AM »
 People started leaving the cafeteria, and Cyrus noticed that everyone in Team Eclipse was gone.

I guess I'll go introduce myself.

He walked through the halls until he stood outside of Team Eclipse's room in the barracks. He opened the door, and walked inside. At first glance they were just a group of random men. Well, that's just what they were. But they were pretty organized, considering that they were just a random group of men taken from the streets, prison, or wherever they found all of these men. They had three squads, each with five men. Each squad had a leader, a sniper, someone who used swords, spears, or other close quarters weapons, an assassin, and someone who used guns of various kinds. They got inexperienced men most of the time, so this system worked quite well. They just trained them to use whatever they needed them too. Exceptions were made sometimes, but it generally worked like that.

Eclipse's leader walked across the room until he stood in front of Cyrus.

"So, you're Cyrus. I'm Soren. Let me explain how things work here. You will be placed in a group with four other men. You will listen to your squad leader's orders in each match. If he dies, one of the other two leaders will give you your orders. Most of the time, you'll join one of the other squads and you will attempt to complete the most important objective. However, I have the final say over anything, which means you will follow any of my orders whether it interferes with your squad leader's orders or not. The squad you'll be joining is named Delta, my squad is Alpha, and the other squad is Beta. The names sound a little bit weird, but they work. They were like that before I got here, and there's really no good reason to change them. I want you to be well rested before our next match, so don't take to long to introduce yourself to the rest of your squad.

((I'll just finish this in another post))

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 09, 2011, 04:44:30 AM »
The other members of Team Cadogan had gathered around Cecil in a half-circle, listening intently to what he was saying.
"...So Mister Rope, he's like, a total white collar assassin. Probably one of the only people that makes a suit and tie badass. Mister Irish is a drunken bastard, but somehow still manages to be a shotgun surgeon when he's practically off the charts. These two are pretty much the best killers on the planet. Anyway, so that's why I decided to name Sunny."
One of the younger members piped up. "Wow... So that's what happened to Armor Plateau? I figured they'd just run out of potential customers."
The sniper couldn't help but smile. Omnicide may be a prison, but it was almost enjoyable with so many friendly faces around. Sort of like a bubble of pre-apocalyptic society.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #57 on: September 09, 2011, 05:35:36 AM »
Lance had me doing push ups. It wasn't going to well...
-Come on you lazy nerd! Not bad, two down forty eight to go.
I fell flat on my face with exhaustion. Maybe I should have paid attention in P.E. Lance gave a big sigh and walked out of the room. I picked myself up sat down, my arms were throbbing, I noticed that no one else was in the room. I stood up and walked out of the white room and went into our barracks. None of them would even look at me, it was like I was a ghost in a room of meat heads. I sat in my bunk and tried to break the ice with the guy across from me.
-So when is...
He got up and walked out. Every one seemed to follow his example, and they all got up and left. Soon I was left alone in the room. I felt like I felt back home, the feeling wasn't new to me, but I had never been rejected so quickly and by those who I would spend the rest of my, now obviously short, life. I fell face first into my bed and started to cry, I didn't know where the tears came from, I had spent nearly a decade learning to hold them back, but still they came. I was so screwed and I knew it...

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 09, 2011, 11:55:59 PM »
Cyrus walked to his bed, and one of the four men near his bunk got up.

"Welcome to Omnicide Cyrus. I'm Jared. I'm the leader of this squad."

He had a hand-and-a-half sword in a scabbard on his belt.((Just in case you don't know, a hand-and-a-half sword is a sword that can be used with one hand or both hands.)) He was tall and muscular, with short black hair.

He pointed towards a thin man with blonde hair. He had some smoke around his belt, a few knives, and a bow on his back.

"That's Drake, our assassin."

Then he pointed to a Russian man in a full suit of camo.

"That's Dmitry, he's our sniper.

He pointed to the last man. He had two pistols and an FN SCAR.

"And this is Lance. I want you well-rested before tomorrow morning. Soren might seem like a nice guy, but if you mess up and cost us the match, he'll get really pissed, and then he makes the rest of us miserable."
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 12:02:35 AM by TrainerX »

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2011, 05:19:15 AM »
Gus looked around. The lights went out sequentially on the ceiling, leaving the room in complete darkness. He curled up and closed his eyes, quickly drifting off to sleep.

When the lights came on, startling Gus awake, he looked for the nearest clock. It was 6 o' clock AM. He had plenty of time to get breakfast and prepare his weapon before the battle started.
Gus got to the cafeteria, got his slop, and sat down next to several people he recognized from Eclipse. They seemed more able-bodied than himself. Of course, almost everybody did.