* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Share your paranormal experiences!  (Read 98557 times)

Offline Wire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: Share your paranormal experiences!
« Reply #150 on: August 01, 2011, 01:14:58 PM »
Well Silver i dont respect your remark of calling me a troll.

Offline Lance_Stormblade

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 01, 2011, 04:39:28 PM »
y'know silver does have a point...

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 01, 2011, 06:17:09 PM »
Well Silver i dont respect your remark of calling me a troll.

Because I care if you appreciate something I say.

I don't even believe in the paranormal, so I don't come here. But your shots at the people who do was innapropriate, so I let the new users know what you are.
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Wire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 02, 2011, 12:06:53 PM »
New uesers im a nice person i have my opinions like everyone else silver on the other hand is a person who likes putting people down that she dislikes. Plus get a poltergiest trainerx if this thing is true they will easily sense whatever is going on in the house or better yet leave a video recorder on as you sleep that could solve alot of the problems.

Offline Lance_Stormblade

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 02, 2011, 02:41:34 PM »
okay, about that experience your mom had, what you describe sounds to me like sleep paralysis, it is a form of paralysis that we all go into when we go to sleep, it keeps us from lashing around in our sleep, and sometimes we sind up waking up while our bodies are still in that state, I've had cases of it too, I can concur with her that it IS scary, but it is not paranormal.  when you moved in on christmas eve, how long after you moved did you experience activity? I do NOT think that this entity has malicious intent, it might be trying to get your attention.  However, I was talking with my mom just today about your case and she asked if you have a medical history of hallucinations or similar symptoms. also hallucinations are symptoms of high Sensitivity to EMFs so I recommend checking the area that you saw this shadow for how high the EMF level is If any
One night she woke up, and she was having trouble breathing. There was smell in there that was so bad that she couldn't even find the right words to explain the smell.
I've heard a lot of stories about demons/evil entities making a horrible smell that's so bad sometimes that they throw up, and that's what made me think that it was something evil. I've never heard of that sleep paralysis thing, but I don't think it could cause that smell. I'm not really sure about how long it was until stuff started happening, I'll ask my parents. I haven't had any hallucinations before, and no one else in my family has a history of having hallucinations of any kind.

You know the one time when I PMed you about something(I don't remember what it was) and I said something about my mom having prophetical dreams? I'm starting to get them too, and they get more frequent as time goes on. I remember you saying that something could have been trying to communicate with my mom. You could be right that it's trying to communicate with me, it might have been just trying to get my attention.
[/quote]

Oh believe me, Sleep paralysis causes all kinds of hallucinations, even smells, one time when I had a case of it I thought I was smelling a dead skunk, srsly! but yes, you are right that Inhuman Entities have caused bad smells, according to TAPS it is commonly that of rotting flesh or sulfuric acid, but just because you smell them doesn't mean you have a demon, look around the house to see if you can find the source, if none is found, THEN you can start to worry. BTW, don't call inhuman entities Demons, these entities gain their power through fear and terror and if you label them as demons the fear of what they can do that comes with that name will make them stronger, I know I sound different when it comes to the paranormal nowadays is because I am on a new team after my previous one started being a bunch of unprofessional douche tacos

Offline Lance_Stormblade

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 03, 2011, 06:29:47 PM »
Provided it is an inhuman entity I am glad to hear you're not scared of it, that is good, I am still interested in whatever history tied to the land you can dig up because personally I think somehow you stirred something up when you built the house, another piece of advice I can think of is see if any Native Americans in the area can shed light on this, they are very in tune with spirits and are very helpful, and maybe a banishing ceremony can rid you of activity

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #156 on: August 04, 2011, 10:18:31 AM »
I did something I shouldn't have done. I did automatic writing... I did this simply by thinking what I wanted to say to the entity and it answered through letting my hand write. I found out later it was actually a bad entity and now it's kinda following me. Although I didn't find any further problems than it is just talking to me I know it's not right. Its up to you guys if to believe me or not... I just don't care what you guys think. I believe it, thats enough for me.

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline Monzta

• CharlesedickNB
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Effectively.
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 04, 2011, 11:10:54 AM »
Lance: Do you believe in Jinns?

Offline Lance_Stormblade

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 04, 2011, 09:34:44 PM »
Lance: Do you believe in Jinns?

hmm... I haven't encountered them, not in paranormal investigation or in my spell work, So I cannot give you a firm answer as to wether I believe in them or not,

Offline Lance_Stormblade

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 04, 2011, 09:38:35 PM »
I did something I shouldn't have done. I did automatic writing... I did this simply by thinking what I wanted to say to the entity and it answered through letting my hand write. I found out later it was actually a bad entity and now it's kinda following me. Although I didn't find any further problems than it is just talking to me I know it's not right. Its up to you guys if to believe me or not... I just don't care what you guys think. I believe it, thats enough for me.

I am not familiar with that technique, but provided it IS a negative entity just talking to it is not safe and it can lead to ugly things down the road,

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #160 on: August 04, 2011, 11:29:34 PM »

I am not familiar with that technique, but provided it IS a negative entity just talking to it is not safe and it can lead to ugly things down the road,

yes thats true and the reason why I'm trying to get rid of it. Still looking for a way... Luckily I don't fear it. I don't see a reason to fear something that can't hurt me directly.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 11:41:33 PM by Yukimenoko »

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline Lance_Stormblade

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 05, 2011, 02:10:32 AM »
depending on how you stand spiritually I do know of some ways that can get rid of this entity

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #162 on: August 05, 2011, 12:16:08 PM »
I tried one thing that I found on the internet and that was trying to fill the entire room with my own energy and try to push it out of my house... Although I didn't try using the doorway... Maybe I should try that... Problem is that I can't see the entity and don't know if it's gone or not.

Offline Lance_Stormblade

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 05, 2011, 01:20:17 PM »
I do not know if you would be willing to accept advice on how to do a banishing spell done by wiccans such as myself, but one easy thing I can srsly recommend is get a smudge stick of dried sage leaves (normally used for cleansing in wiccan/pagan rituals) light it with something and let the smoke waft throughout each room, run the smoke along the edge of each window and doorway in the house and waft the smoke at EVERY mirror in the house (mirrors can act as portals for spirit activity) the reason you use sage is that it is VERY stinky to spirits so you would be literally smoking them out of the house with the sage

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #164 on: August 08, 2011, 12:29:46 PM »
I have no religion, I'm agnostic. Still remember the first line the entity wrote to me... It was not a language I've every heard of it was:

Le check de oeffrenchen de o