* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Share your paranormal experiences!  (Read 98631 times)

Offline Gman

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: SHARE YOUR PARANORMAL EXPERIENCES!!!
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2010, 12:47:06 AM »
Well, I'm sure it was sometime in winter. Yeah, I remember there being snow. It was probably in December, too. Maybe January, and I can't believe I left out the time.

Oh well, the time was between 1 and 2 in the morning.

Offline Janus

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2010, 01:48:06 AM »
Well, I'm sure it was sometime in winter. Yeah, I remember there being snow. It was probably in December, too. Maybe January, and I can't believe I left out the time.

Oh well, the time was between 1 and 2 in the morning.

then I dunno what it is!

Offline Gman

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2010, 02:06:51 AM »
Well, that kinda sucks. I rather dislike paranormal stuff...but have an interest in it because it's enigmatic. Is there any conventional, cheap way to test for spirits in your home? I suffer from paranoia only at home...and I dunno if cold temps rushes are signs of activity or not, since that may or may not be popular myth.

Offline Janus

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2010, 02:42:04 AM »
Well, that kinda sucks. I rather dislike paranormal stuff...but have an interest in it because it's enigmatic. Is there any conventional, cheap way to test for spirits in your home? I suffer from paranoia only at home...and I dunno if cold temps rushes are signs of activity or not, since that may or may not be popular myth.

well, there is handheld thermometers can detect differences in air temperature, one theory is that spirits suck heat energy out of the air in order to manifest, a possible solution to your paranoia at your house may be that you have a lot of EMFs in the surrounding area, an easy way to test this is with an EMF detector, they're used by electricians to find faulty wiring, but long-term exposure to EMFs can cause symptoms like creepy feelings, paranoia, skin irritation which can be mistaken for being touched, and on the highest scale: hallucinations, these EMFs are caused by faulty or very old wiring which can give off EMFs the older it is. I hope this has been enlightening

Offline Gman

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2010, 03:57:31 AM »
Thanks, I'll look into that. And it'd have to either be EMFs or a ghost, since me and my parents seem to lose items on a regular basis. It's not unusual for something we knew for certain was somewhere to have disappeared the next day, and have it show up somewhere else months later.

But our house is quite old, and people have died on the property, but the wiring is old as well.

Offline Janus

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2010, 01:54:34 PM »
a few other tips, if you can't find an actual source for the EMFs then I'd consider calling in TAPS, I've consulted with them on a number of cases and they've either sent one of the members of their extended family to give us a hand OR gave us advice over speaker phone. OR call in a psychic medium if you believe in that sort of stuff (I normally Don't but I use them if the clients request it) it is also a good idea to get a digital voice recorder (one of the cheap ones that don't have filters) and use that to try and make contact through EVPs

Offline Gman

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2010, 01:19:18 AM »
Hm, I'm beginning to wonder, was it safe to be in the room with all the orb and stuff? Because I don't truly think it was...I mean, spirits can possess people and stuff, cause bodily harm, etc...

Offline Janus

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2010, 12:40:45 PM »
the only way spirit entities can possess a human is only if they are an accomplished medium, which I doubt you are.  it wasn't a good idea to summon the dead in the beginning, spirits have been known to cause bodily harm, but look on the bright side, at least it wasn't a demon! I've dealt with at least 3 demonic cases apart from my own experience, and was present at 2 exorcisms, each one terrified me, so as long as I had my protection wards in place I hoped the entity wouldn't go after me, demons are the ones best known for possession so you won't have to worry about that entity coming after you!

Offline Hiyaku

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2010, 01:46:57 PM »
You can actually use a hiking compass as an EMF Detector. Without the holder moving, the compass needle will spin wildly or stay in one place.

Another haunting last night, the worst so far. Someone or something was sleeping with me in my bed! I could hear breathing behind me, and I could feel it breathing too! And at one point, I actually felt pressure on my back, as if someone was sleeping right next to me.  :(

Offline Janus

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 24, 2010, 02:16:15 PM »
You can actually use a hiking compass as an EMF Detector. Without the holder moving, the compass needle will spin wildly or stay in one place.

Another haunting last night, the worst so far. Someone or something was sleeping with me in my bed! I could hear breathing behind me, and I could feel it breathing too! And at one point, I actually felt pressure on my back, as if someone was sleeping right next to me.  :(

thanks for the tip with the compass, but EMF gauges i find are more precise, I'm not saying that it won't work, it may be a good method for starting investigators but I've been investigating for 4 years now and the funding from a good friend of mine to buy equipment has been phenomenal (I have a friend who's family is well off even in financial times like these and his family has been very helpful in funding for my team's equipment) thanks to their funding, we've been able to get ahold of gear that we normally wouldn't have been able to!
On the subject of your experience, I have heard of stuff like this, based on how it felt do you think it was an adult or child?

Offline Gman

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 24, 2010, 11:01:29 PM »
Ah, I noticed something today. I only feel extremely paranoid while at home. At school, I have no paranoia. EMFsusually have listing effects, right? So it doesn't sound like the source is an EMF.

Offline Janus

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 25, 2010, 01:36:54 AM »
Ah, I noticed something today. I only feel extremely paranoid while at home. At school, I have no paranoia. EMFsusually have listing effects, right? So it doesn't sound like the source is an EMF.

on the contrary, once you're out of an area that has high EMFs it takes a few seconds but you'll feel better, are you feeling these feelings all over the house?

Offline Gman

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 25, 2010, 03:12:03 AM »
The closer I am to my room, the more paranoia I feel, unless something is distracting me, but even then I glance around.

Offline Janus

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 25, 2010, 03:58:37 AM »
okay, unless you can find an explanation by means of EMFs I'd recommend trying an EVP session to see if you can make contact with the entity or entities

Offline Hiyaku

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 25, 2010, 12:32:08 PM »

thanks for the tip with the compass, but EMF gauges i find are more precise, I'm not saying that it won't work, it may be a good method for starting investigators but I've been investigating for 4 years now and the funding from a good friend of mine to buy equipment has been phenomenal (I have a friend who's family is well off even in financial times like these and his family has been very helpful in funding for my team's equipment) thanks to their funding, we've been able to get ahold of gear that we normally wouldn't have been able to!
On the subject of your experience, I have heard of stuff like this, based on how it felt do you think it was an adult or child?

Well, the breathing was irregular, but steady, and the pressure was only on my back, so I would assume a child, maybe six to ten years old. Finally got a good night's rest btw! So that means it's just my dad's house that's haunted.