* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: League of Legends  (Read 43725 times)

Offline Dkiddeh

• Beginning Trainer
  • Suicune <3
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
Re: League of Legends
« Reply #75 on: December 06, 2011, 03:25:31 PM »
Ok, cool. If you can handle our team composition we might sign-up for the Alienware tournament :D
http://www.alienwarearena.com/event/lol-eu

Oh btw, be sure to have teamspeak installed, since that's where we hang out.

could you give me the Ts3 IP and password (if needed). And can u pm the time for me to be online ?

Regards,
Dkiddeh

Offline Mr_Dark

• PU God
  • Administrator
  • Senior Trainer
  • QQ
    • View Profile
    • Dark Productions
« Reply #76 on: December 06, 2011, 04:12:41 PM »
Ok, cool. If you can handle our team composition we might sign-up for the Alienware tournament :D
http://www.alienwarearena.com/event/lol-eu

Oh btw, be sure to have teamspeak installed, since that's where we hang out.

could you give me the Ts3 IP and password (if needed). And can u pm the time for me to be online ?

Regards,
Dkiddeh

IP: ts.pokemon-universe.com
No password is needed since the server is public.

Most of the time we start playing around 20:00 / 20:30 (dutch time)
IRC: #pokemon-universe @ Rizon.net

!!PRIVATE MESSAGES WITHOUT A SUBJECT WILL NOT BE READ!!

Quote from: Frenchfry545
That settles it. I'm starting a new religion. It's called "Misterdarkism".

Offline Dkiddeh

• Beginning Trainer
  • Suicune <3
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #77 on: December 06, 2011, 04:29:02 PM »
alright ! Thanks Mr_Dark, Cu tonight !

Offline Wrathes

• Normal Trainer
  • DO NOT DISTURB
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 09, 2011, 03:56:11 AM »
So far this is my own selection of champions I decide what the team needs...

Lack of AD: Caitlyn
Jungler: Shyvana
Support/Duo Lane: Sona
Solotop/Tank: Galio
Solomid: Morgana
Solomid when Morgana gets banned: Lux

Retards don't know how to kill a Morgana while most Morgana's pretty much suck at snaring, as well as they be entirely helpless when their snare misses and get outrunned by a melee that just tears around her spellshield. Honestly, I've seen champions that are way more OP than her, if she ults, just make sure everyone focuses her. Most morganas forget to buy hourglass...
The opinion of most people is that... Morgana is truly an annoying beast when played against.. I don't play Morg nor own her... but I once in a while play Lux (not as a carry).
And I'm assuming Hourglass+Ult=awesome? right?

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 09, 2011, 05:24:16 AM »
In the proper situation, it stuns and does massive damage to the entire enemy team, while the hourglass makes her untargettable until after the stun takes effect. Sooo...now your entire team is stunned in the middle of a teamfight.
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Wrathes

• Normal Trainer
  • DO NOT DISTURB
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 09, 2011, 05:36:10 AM »
" Sooo...now your entire team is stunned in the middle of a teamfight"
You mean "their" team O.o

Offline genbor

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • If you die, don't come crying to me about it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 09, 2011, 07:42:28 AM »
" Sooo...now your entire team is stunned in the middle of a teamfight"
You mean "their" team O.o

Not really, we don't play Morgana that often. Morgana can be a real pain but still manageable so we don't ban her all the time anymore. :)
It's ghost dammit, GHOST!

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #82 on: December 09, 2011, 07:58:11 AM »
I tear enemy Morganas to pieces with Caitlyn. Simply because most have no defenses against AD and their shield isn't going to save them from Cait's ult. What also annoys most morgana's in a one-on-one focused battle is a banshee veil. Which blocks both damage and CC. Morgana's usually based upon setting up with her Snare. Guess what are the only things morgana have to break the veil? No, not tormented soil. That doesn't break the veil. The veil is the same problem for lux since she needs her entire spellcase to kill somebody, even when she has nearly a 1000 AP. So they usually have to wait for someone else to break the veil.

Last game I went solomid galio vs morgana. I just stood in her face dancing circles around her and she still misses her snare because most morgana's start panicking and shooting random snares x')

But Morgana ain't the real reason why I'm pretty good at mid against most champions. It's because I'm used to a large range of champions and their abilities, making me able to counter them. I had some problems with Fizz first, but then I found out you should just be 'fishing' for him...

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline genbor

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 09, 2011, 08:51:40 AM »
 Haha, I found Sivir really fun to play lately so I might make her my Main Champion. Many people are discouraged by her Ultimate, as it's not one that deals tons of damage, but she is so fun to harass with. What she has: A Caitlyn type of Q, except it comes back and deals damage two times. Then she has a W which resets her Auto Attack and deals damage to it's first target and some lesser harassment occurs on nearby hostiles. Turrets don't stand a chance. Then she has a very nice E, which is basically an inbuilt Banshee's Veil. While it doesn't give magic resistance, it blocks an enemy Champion's skill. What most people don't realize, is that if it blocks something, it gives me back mana. So to play her right if I'm out of mana, I always wait for enough mana for my E and just stand in the face of the enemy AD carry letting them try to harass me with their skills and giving me mana :D. Her ultimate is also nice, sort of like GP's speed boost, which basically allows me to just focus on damage dealing items first and build a Phantom Dancer later.

She is a very good counter to Caitlyn and Vayne. Caitlyn = Source of mana (traps, Q, etc), Vayne = early harass, since she has low hp, she doesn't stand much of a chance early game.

Oh also, Supports like Blitzcrank and Taric work great, but once Sivir get's her E ( usually get it at lvl 3) Stuns, grabs.. whatnot... I just activate E and say "Nope."

All in all Sivir is a really fun Champion. :D

Offline Dkiddeh

• Beginning Trainer
  • Suicune <3
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #84 on: December 09, 2011, 01:45:10 PM »
Indeed genbor, i've played sivir yesterday as well since a month or 5, and she is defenitely a good counter for caithlyn now, since she is buffed she actually is pretty fun to play with :3

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #85 on: December 09, 2011, 01:51:19 PM »
I'm glad they finally buffed her out of the "Worst Champion Ever" tier. All champions were good, except for sivir. She's pretty strong now ~ I always let Sivir farm so she can gain a large damage output. ^^

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline Wrathes

• Normal Trainer
  • DO NOT DISTURB
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 10, 2011, 05:35:19 AM »
I'm glad they finally buffed her out of the "Worst Champion Ever" tier. All champions were good, except for sivir. She's pretty strong now ~ I always let Sivir farm so she can gain a large damage output. ^^
I got harassed badly from her at top (not soloing) and was pushed back. still it's nice to see Sivir not be a wasted champ space. ^^
As for me... whenever I use Lux to snare, I usually make a prediction of possible locations to be hit. But it's hard to not be frantic when you're up close in melee which I believe Morgs may end up doing when ulting (if I believe correctly). The snare problem for me is not a big problem since I stay in ranged and avoid being in close up fights (as you already know... that she's very squishy unlike Morg).

Offline TheSolx

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
    • My dA page
« Reply #87 on: December 10, 2011, 06:32:01 AM »
So I heard there are a Pokemon in LoL now?
A pretty one, if I'm not mistaken. Evolves from Vulpix...

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 10, 2011, 06:57:01 AM »
Ahri being called Ninetales was old when the joke was mentioned the first time.

Yeah, they both come from the japanese Kitsune mythology stories yeah!

I used to accept lame jokes, then I took an arrow in the knee.
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline genbor

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 10, 2011, 09:59:36 AM »
Ahri being called Ninetales was old when the joke was mentioned the first time.

Yeah, they both come from the japanese Kitsune mythology stories yeah!

I used to accept lame jokes, then I took an arrow in the knee.

Yeah well I used to do accept them too but then I lopped that knee off Civil War style.