* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: The Skyrim Thread!  (Read 22292 times)

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
Re: The Skyrim Thread!
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2011, 03:45:33 AM »
Because, Deadae derped his way through the game and didn't know how to build a warrior or a thief.

Offline Viper

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • The One and Only
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2011, 03:59:19 AM »
This game is too easy. Im already lvl 46, have 100 destruction magic, and the best mage gear in the game, and im not even that far into the main quest i think. I just learned Dragonrend. Ive just been doing a heck ton of sidequests. Ive gotten to the point where i can kill a dragon in 30 seconds before he can even breath fire at me. And i havent used cheats yet. I feel like i lvled so fast.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2011, 04:03:27 AM »
This game is too easy. Im already lvl 46, have 100 destruction magic, and the best mage gear in the game, and im not even that far into the main quest i think. I just learned Dragonrend. Ive just been doing a heck ton of sidequests. Ive gotten to the point where i can kill a dragon in 30 seconds before he can even breath fire at me. And i havent used cheats yet. I feel like i lvled so fast.

Cause you dont do ANYTHING ELSE. Like LoL. Considering how long I've been playing and I'm only level 32, I'm deeply concerned about your well being.
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline MyTh

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2011, 04:54:00 AM »

try turning your difficulty up.
it can get very challenging.

Offline Viper

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • The One and Only
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2011, 05:01:24 AM »

Cause you dont do ANYTHING ELSE. Like LoL. Considering how long I've been playing and I'm only level 32, I'm deeply concerned about your well being.

Lol... you may be right. Haha i havent gotten on LoL since it came out. Hmm maybe i have been playing too much.

And i think ill try turning the difficulty up but i might have a problem. See since im all mage i have only put points into magicka ever since the beginning so i have like 700 magic now but i still have 100 health lol. I can get one shotted by archers sometimes. So i have to rely on killing everything so fast that they cant touch me.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 05:04:42 AM by Viper »

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2011, 06:17:55 AM »
Here's a fun challenge:
Play on Master
No equipment
No magic
No powers
Cannot be a werewolf or vampire
No followers
Fists and shouts only.
You are allowed one ring with a fortify unarmed enchantment, as long as it has no armor rating.

Get to it. I recommend learning Dragonrend as soon as possible, since you have no means of using ranged attacks, except for Shouts.

Offline Shadowfred

• Gameplay Balancer/Pretty cool guy
  • PU Team
  • Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2011, 07:05:25 AM »
I've kind of done that. I have a Kahjit called Punch who goes around on Master difficulty, using only punching for damage. It got a lot more fun when I finally levelled heavy armour enough to get Fists of Steel.

Offline Mr_Dark

• PU God
  • Administrator
  • Senior Trainer
  • QQ
    • View Profile
    • Dark Productions
« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2011, 11:23:03 AM »

Stop playing Skyrim then and come back to play LoL with us :3
IRC: #pokemon-universe @ Rizon.net

!!PRIVATE MESSAGES WITHOUT A SUBJECT WILL NOT BE READ!!

Quote from: Frenchfry545
That settles it. I'm starting a new religion. It's called "Misterdarkism".

Offline deadae

• Normal Trainer
  • Deadae is here!
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2011, 04:11:47 PM »
I like skyrim way better than oblivion because Oblivion forces you to become a Mage and i hate magic with all my heart.

How does Oblivion force you to be a mage?
I've beaten everything in oblivion, without any cheats or help took 6 yrs...yeah maybe thats slow.... But one of the first main storyline quest, you have to(no choice about it) become a mage and join (....omg its been so long) i think it was the mage guild, you had to join. but u had to join it the theif quest for the idiot who said i cant build  a thief  are not even required to beat the game... you are forced to join the mage guild. if you didnt then you never beat much of the main storyline. and After i beat the game i have the strategy guid and it plain out right tells you u have no choice but to join the mage guild during the main storyline....what game did yall play.

as for viper saying its too easy start over use no magic no enchanted weapons no form of magic of anykind atall just a person with skill and keep the dificulty at max then welcom to my world
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 04:17:11 PM by deadae »
Rakia(Ra-kie-ya) Deadae(D-A-day)
"I came to win, to fight, to conquer, to thrive!
I came to win, to survive, to prosper, to rise...
To fly!"

Offline Shadowfred

• Gameplay Balancer/Pretty cool guy
  • PU Team
  • Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2011, 04:18:44 PM »
There is absolutely no need to join the mages guild to complete the main quest. The only faction you HAVE to join is the Blades.

Offline deadae

• Normal Trainer
  • Deadae is here!
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2011, 05:08:13 PM »
...i got forced to join it don't know wut u played... i had the strategy guide as well i'll have to get ahold of my parents whom i never see and read it again...but i know i was forced to join it. and even the startegy guide said u'd be forced to join it... ill find the paragraph and post it for you when i get my oblivion strat guid again.... i wanna know how yall beat the game without joining the mages?

nope ur right...just felt like i was forced i guess idk i havent played it in forever

oh well i hate magic and didnt enjoy oblivion cuz i thought i had to use it...i already beat it and would never play it again...cuz i hate magik oh well sry yall are right.

lol never saw this post i bet that is a challenge(below)

Here's a fun challenge:
Play on Master
No equipment
No magic
No powers
Cannot be a werewolf or vampire
No followers
Fists and shouts only.
You are allowed one ring with a fortify unarmed enchantment, as long as it has no armor rating.

Get to it. I recommend learning Dragonrend as soon as possible, since you have no means of using ranged attacks, except for Shouts.

but personally i think combat perks make the game to easy
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 05:33:32 PM by deadae »
To fly!"

Offline BrodyMason

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2011, 04:34:47 AM »
I started to believe that mages were under powered (compared to the other classes). Then I learned how to summon a Dremora Lord.

Offline imhungry

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2011, 04:21:33 AM »
down with the empire and their thalmor overlords. Im just saying this because the first thing i read was by someone who is not a True Son of Skyrim. Go STORMCLOAKS

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2011, 05:00:41 AM »
I started to believe that mages were under powered (compared to the other classes). Then I learned how to summon a Dremora Lord.

My conjuration is 100.  I can summon two of them.

Offline deadae

• Normal Trainer
  • Deadae is here!
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2011, 05:22:15 PM »
mages are op if u make them right my friend soars through the game with magic dragons are the only thing that gives him a problem and that's only if he is alone... he has another record where he hacks and slashes with two blades and he saors through the game, he has a third where he plays like i play and well he aint doing to welll- prolly cuz he don't block while blocking along with sneaking and archery are my highest stats by far.
To fly!"