* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] In a corrupted world  (Read 45536 times)

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
Re: [RP] In a corrupted world
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2011, 10:30:20 PM »
I darted down the halls making decision based on Aura alone. Before I knew it the Aura I was seeing was that of buildings and streets. I got us clear of the building and collapsed. I was out of energy, I just couldn't stay standing up after that...

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2011, 10:34:37 PM »
As much as I wanted to leave him to recover, I didn't want to take a chance some guard were lingering. I grabbed him and attempted to help him to his feet. Shade began to use helping hand again.

Let's get out of here. Don't want any lingering eyes to spot is.

I began to slip again. Reality started to warp around me, and I knew I had no way to stop it. If I can get him to a hiding place, I can fall to my hallucination and be on my way.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2011, 10:35:27 PM »
I was still being held down by the guards, when a crashing sound resonated through the area and shook the ground beneath us. Most of the guards fell off of me when the shaking started. I was easily able to break free.

(Here comes the cynical part!! YAAAAY!!!)

I slowly floated up into the air.

X: You know, you should go answer the door...It isn't polite to keep guests waiting...

I used Dragon Pulse at one of the guards. It hit him in the stomach, and his entire chest exploded, and he collapsed on the floor. I put on a demented smile.

X: They might just get angry with you!

I unleashed a flurry of dragon pulses, 4 of the guards were hit, each with their skull, legs, back, arms, just about any body part you can think of, causing them to explode into tiny, little human chuncks. Two of them got away, horrified by what they saw. I noticed I was covered in it, their blood.

X: Oh, don't worry, that'll just wash right out...

I zoom over to the two guards that ran off. They looked at me with horrified faces.

X: Oh, don't be afraid...I don't bite...

I unleashed all of my anger on them, unlocking one of my moves, Dragonbreath. The attack burned their clothes and melted their skin.

X: ...but I do scratch.

I couldn't help but let out a maniacal laugh. It was so ironic. Once the oppressors, now the DEAD. It was almost too hilarious to watch.

(What do you think, too graphic?)

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2011, 10:38:35 PM »
His Murkrow started in with Helping hand again, I got up and started limping along with this strange human. I could barely see Aura anymore, but I tried one last time I could see a run down building about fifty yards to our left.

-To our left, there is a run down building, no one lives there, we should be safe there.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2011, 10:40:24 PM »
Latias saw that she did some damage on it and picked up another vehicle that was more armored with Psychic

"this one should make a hole..."

she give balance to the vehicle and lunges it straight to the wall again, slaming it hard on it making a big explosion from he vehicle, which made a big wall of smoke on the area and air
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 20, 2011, 10:40:56 PM »
With his head resting on the concrete wall, Dover stared blankly out into the open courtyard, when two me in suits appeared.   Dover's ears honed in on their conversation, and what he heard shocked him.
"Sir, the Pokemon form this section have been acting strange.  They've begun to misbehave, and from what it seems, they may turn on the guards while at work.  This is a big risk, and we need to take action."
"Big risk indeed.  We can't allow any to escape, and if a guard is severely injured on the job, then we could be in trouble.  Have all these pokemon exterminated.  We'll get replacements within a few days."
A guard came rushing in.  He was panting with exhaustion.
'Sir, you must come quick!  Something happened at one of the hybrid labs, we're not sure what.  But many pokemon and hybrids are escaping!"
"Send troops out there at once, we must find out what happened and catch the escaped hybrids!"
With that they ran off, and Dover was left with his thoughts.  They're... They're going to kill us.  Kill me!  I won't go down like this, I must escape, and fast.
sup

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 20, 2011, 10:42:50 PM »
I helped into the direction he explained. We went for a bit, Shade was flying ahead keeping watch. We finally reached the building he was talking about. I laid him down, and left some more berries near him so he can regain his strength. Once my deed was done, I slipped out of reality again, and left him. Shade followed me close, always being the watchful eye she was.

I wonder if he was real too.

I was in the ocean, a fish. Swimming around free.

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 20, 2011, 10:43:24 PM »
The building shook again, this time much more vigorously. I was floating in the air, so it didn't affect me.

X: A broken window? Oh well, guess I'll just have to get THAT fixed...

I slowly floated over towards where the explosion was coming from.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 20, 2011, 10:48:13 PM »
I looked around for that weird presence, then notice a Froslass hybrid walking down one of the halls with a mask on.

Oh hi~! hello! What brings such a lovely young lady like yourself out here?
. . .

Offline zorocario

• Normal Trainer
  • then i grow up, ima take over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 20, 2011, 10:52:44 PM »
I woke up with all my wounds, cared for. I looked around and see that Zoura was by my side. She woke up and says

"Your Alive, I thought i lost you"

I say,

"it takes alot more of cuts and more broken bones to stop me"

It was mouring, so me and Zoura started again on my travels. We walk and walk for three days till finding a other city. This was runned by the Dark figures. I wasnt in no condiction for fighting.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 20, 2011, 10:55:39 PM »
Latias looked down turned invisible, then looked down trying to see if she could get another vision like before

"come on, where are you.... brother..."

she tryed to look down all the time trying to figure out something in the smoke
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 20, 2011, 11:07:03 PM »
I looked around for more guards. I wanted to see more gore.

I found one, trying to escape into the room I was once held in. He closed the door behind him, not noticing I was here.

X: Oh, fun. Hide and seek.

I opened the door quickly.

X: SURPRIIIIISE!!

There were about 8 guards in there. They all screamed at the sight of me and my cynical smile. I looked in the face of the one who had just entered. He fell backwards and sat there, shivering. Everyone else moved to the far corner. I looked at his face for a couple moments before saying...

X: Oh, I remember you now! You're the one who stat in my food on day 1894!

He simply looked at me, horrified. I looked down and off to the right, with a face that indicated deep thought.

X: You know, there was something I've always wanted to know about humans...

I looked back at him, bringing the cynical smile back.

X: I wonder what you're insides look like?!

I used another flurry of Dragon Pulse, ripping him apart, making his insides come out of their shell. They fell to the floor, and littered the room.

X: Oh...So that's what humans are made of...

I looked back at the ones in the corner. One of them let out a shriek.

X: I wanna see more...

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #57 on: December 20, 2011, 11:09:07 PM »
When Yuki saw the dusknoir she stopped walking. "Um, please go back to your room... Please." She said a bit softly. Her soul was trembling while her body didn't move. She tried to stand strong but it didn't go very well. She was afraid, but ready to attack if it didn't go well. Her sad face stared at the dusknoir hybrid. She didn't want any trouble.

Meanwhile Yume reported to her masters. "I'm done with 'Lucario' it wasn't much of a problem. There is no way he could've survived a collapsing building." "Good job like always Yume, atleast some persons are wise enough to be loyal to our civilians. All for the covience of the humans..." "Indeed sir..." Yume answered. She smiled when she turned off her communicator. If she goes on like this she'll be the main commander of the special ops. in no time.

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 20, 2011, 11:13:08 PM »
... *sigh* I should've known you work for the white coats, but you know what, I like you! I wraped my arm around her shoulder. I'll make you a deal, I can tell your afraid and dont want to fight, so I have a proposition for you. I give her a moment to take this in, she could actualy be useful.
. . .

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 20, 2011, 11:19:05 PM »
I woke up again, still in the same building. The blue man was there too.

It is getting really hard to leave a place these days.

I wasn't sure if the blue man noticed me being crazy, but I ran out of the building as fast as I could. Shade followed as always, her usual schedule. I needed to locate the mountains, it would be the only safe place.

Shade, if I start going crazy again, hit me with wing attack.

Shade looked at me stunned, but she understood.

Goodbye blue man, hope you get better, but I have my own path to follow, if I can follow it.