* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] In a corrupted world  (Read 45512 times)

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
Re: [RP] In a corrupted world
« Reply #60 on: December 20, 2011, 11:19:16 PM »
Rex
I woke up and the person was gone. There were a few berries lying on the floor next to me. I looked around to make sure nobody would steal them then ate them. A few minutes later I could feel my strength coming back. Standing up I could see a large fire burning throughout the city. The heat was nearly unbearable, but I had to find the rebels again. I walked out of what should have been the door was was blasted by even more heat. This was going to be a long night.

Shadow:
There was a huge freaking fire ripping though the city. The origin of it was one of our bases. All I could do was pray that the Orical made it out alive. What would we do with out him? I could see a large caravan of water pokemon being carted off to fight the fires, there were too many guards for me to handle, so I just watched them from the shadows, waiting for them to make a mistake...

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 20, 2011, 11:29:53 PM »
I was worried, if he was there he would be out of there allready, but he wasnt, i go inside still invisible and look arround the carnage, i was used to seeying the sight after i went rampage in my other form so it didnt affected me, i keep looking inside

"Brother... where are you? answer me"

i start leting out a cry to ask to see if my brother would say anything of his location
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline zorocario

• Normal Trainer
  • then i grow up, ima take over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 20, 2011, 11:30:55 PM »
I have to hide from the dark figures, I see the same Eevee from the last city. He saw my wounds and says,

" thanks for saving me"

As i say.

"No problem"

We walk thought the city till dark. Eevee asked if we had a place to stay for the night. I nodded no. So we followed him and couldn't believe my eyes. A ruin building that was filled with Pokemon. They was talking about fighting the Goverment.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 20, 2011, 11:38:08 PM »
James sits in his "jail cell".(A room with a door that's locked and the windows replaced with cement.)

(NOTE: rebel 1,2 and 3 are random Np[c's)

Rebel 1:We already know the answer to this but, would you help us if...we got any friends you had there out?

James:Nope, the masters would not be pleased.

rebel 1:Damn it...

Rebel 3:Our scouting team saw a latias destroying a wall at a government base!
(I don't know if it is the MAIN base or not, I can't tell.)

rebel 1:This is our chance to strike at the government!

James:But the latias beat you to it, so isn't the point moot, and what do you mean by team? you have one guy.

Rebel 1:Shut up!

Rebel 3:What he said!

rebel 1 and rebel 3 go out to try and strike at the government base.

James sitting in his "Cell" bored starts juggling a ball of electricity, he accidentally drops i and it starts bouncing everywhere till it hits the electric lock they have on his door.(They should have listened to rebel 2 and used a lock that wasn't electric)

the lock Unlocks, James face palms.

James:I've been here for 2 months and i just now realized that the lock was electric.

James runs out of his "Cell" he gets out of there "base" he starts running away from teh base and gets hit by a base ball bat hard enough to knock him out.

James wakes up in his cell again and the door know has a lock that can only be opened with a key and from the outside.

rebel:While rebel 1 and rebel 3 were getting there butts kicked I came back knowing you would try to escape to catch you.

James:Damn it....

(Will post them getting there butts kicked next post, and if there's anything I need to change tell me, I'll change it.)
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 12:47:31 AM by Meowth »
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Zekiram

• Normal Trainer
  • My Lucario and Pikachu wear hats, do yours?
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 21, 2011, 12:11:13 AM »
Oh crap they saw us i said to gengar, they had been desperate to get there hands on gengar since the day he escaped the facility .A few weeks back he had been experimented on by those idiot's in the facility it increased his strength to ten times the normal power of a gengar but it backfired he had used the new found strength to escape but had been wounded in the process.They followed his trail of blood right to the spot he fell at lucky for him that i was there I had picked him up and put him in the bushes then made a fake trail of blood to lead them off.after that we traveled together avoid the stinking goons that were sent to catch Gengar.Along the way we had come up with this hair-brained scheme to free the Pokemon from the facility that was trapping them.

to are surprise a few Pokemon hybrids had escaped And it looked like there might have just been a fight.Just then some more stupid goons came charging out.Gengar deal with them i said a bit nervously as the first one got within two feet of us.

As the first one grabbed me i had a horrible flashback of when i was still with my parents my dad had just grabbed my arm and started yelling you will not join any rebellion Nathan yes i will dad they just killed my best friend and yet you still act like they've done nothing wrong.The flashback ended abruptly as Gengar put the men to sleep and started tormenting them with the move nightmare they body started having major spasm's then they dropped dead having no life force left in them.Just less men to fight I said trying to convince myself I was still horrified at the thought of killing but right now we had no other choice.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 03:38:28 AM by tepig8592 »

We've all been there.

Offline zorocario

• Normal Trainer
  • then i grow up, ima take over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 21, 2011, 02:16:31 AM »
As I look around, it was a sight to see. The place was full of pokemon and I missed my Parents i was proud to see all these Pokemon. Zoura flew around the the building with the other birds types. I see a other Absol and she look at me and she asked about my buises and cuts. I played it off. I was thinking she was cute. Then, she ask me what i doing out here. As i tell her, She starts to cry and says

"the goverment are bad People and they are hurting my parents"

I ask her if she was okay and what is she going to do about it. Her face turns red and she ask if she can join me and Zoura. I never saw a other absol after the death of my parents. So the three of us are going to free the pokemon and free Zoura Parents and friends.

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 21, 2011, 02:23:37 AM »
I used another flurry of Dragon Pulse on the first 6 guys, ripping them to shreds, spreading their organs across the floor. The last two were screaming and crying.

X: Don't worry, I've seen enough guts.

I closed my eyes.

X: But I do wonder...

I looked back at them with a curious face.

X: What do you think you'd like like without your skin?

Grunt: Stay back! I like my skin where it is!

He pulled out his taser. He lunged for me, but I was able to quickly dodge. My cynical smile was back. I pinned his neck against the floor.

X: Let's see, shall we?

Grunt: Noooooooooooo!!!!

I pulled my hand back and used Dragonbreath. The attack seared his flesh off, killing him as he screamed for mercy. I turned to the last one.

X: ...So what's your name?

Grunt 2: M-m-me?

I nodded.

Grunt 2: W-well, I'm-

Just before he could finish, I used Dragon Pulse on him, making his entire skull explode, leaving nothing but his bleeding neck.

Just then, a cry could be heard coming from down the hallway.

X: Looks like more toys. Too bad they're so easy to break...

I opened the door, just enough for me to see out of it. I waited for them to pass by so I could see all the kidneys in the rainbow.

X: I wonder what color your kidney is...

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 21, 2011, 02:34:50 AM »
i get deeper in the base and keep looking as the halls get even more bloodyer, with more guts and desmenbered bodys all arround i yell in the hall

"Brother, where are you? plesse, say something"

as i advance, i begin to worry even more, i didnt wanted to see the dead body of my brother

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 21, 2011, 02:46:07 AM »
?:Brother, where are you? plesse, say something

X (Whispers): Aww, a little girl looking for her brother. Too bad he's probably dead...

She passes right by my door, but what I see surprises me. (Let me know if you want me to edit this part)

She looked just like me, save the golden color. I had no idea who she was, but she had a brother here, and as far as I knew, I was the only Latios here as of day 2007. Maybe there was another Latios transferred here within the past couple days?

X (From behind the door): Wh-who are you? What do you want?

For some reason, I was afraid of her. I guess it was fear for the unknown.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 21, 2011, 02:55:05 AM »
(its good like this, i preffer what the person thinks first and posts, not edits)

i quickly look back, to the door i just passed by, and looked at it wondering who was the voice from

"um... if you understand me then your a pokemon... im looking for my brother... he is white and blue with a symbol on his chest like me, i have been looking for him for a long time, but when i was going over this place i saw a vision of him being restrained by some people...so i came here... i smashed through the wall to enter..."

i looked at the door waiting for an answer, of any sorts

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 21, 2011, 02:58:47 AM »
She saw me being restrained? Through a vision? This was getting to weird.

I slowly opened the door, and floated over to her. I didn't have on my demented smile, but a serious face, full of intrigue.

X: Who are you, really?
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 03:07:32 AM by Darkstar64 »

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 21, 2011, 03:12:49 AM »
I made myself visible and looked at him, my eyes were filled with joy, my long lost brother was in front of me, after so much time, i begin to cry as look at him

"X... its me... Xyn, your sister... we were separated at birth...i have been looking for you for so long..."

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 21, 2011, 03:18:17 AM »
I stared at her. I had no idea we were separated at birth. Then again, a person can forget a lot in 2066 days. I didn't know what to believe, but it was unlikely that she was lieing, there were'nt a lot of Latios' and Latias' in the world currently.

X: I don't really remember you, but...I believe you.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 21, 2011, 03:21:53 AM »
my eyes shine like it was my happyest day ever, i lunged myself to him and hugged him tight, as my head nudged his cheek as i keep crying close to him

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 21, 2011, 03:36:07 AM »
She hugged me, she was extremely happy to see me. I didn't know her, so I couldn't really say the same. I hugged her back to at least let her know I felt something for her.

X: ...So...What do we do now?