* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Return of Plasma [Time: Afternoon | Weather: Sunny]  (Read 130600 times)

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Return of Plasma
« Reply #75 on: February 09, 2012, 07:10:58 PM »
The celebi flies back a bit when the persian jumps at him, then flies back to where he was when it slinks off.I feel sorry for any random pokemon that wanders up here now..

persian! come back here please!

The celebi had a idea, the celebi flies off into the forest and comes back with about 5 leaves.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #76 on: February 09, 2012, 09:56:23 PM »
The wind had taken my map quite some time ago, but thanks to some help from the locals I was able to find the main residence center of the city. I walked down every street looking for a girl with bright pink hair, her most distinguishable feature. After walking around for a large portion of the day I found a street bench, my feet were very sore and needed to rest. I pulled out my notebook looking over the notes I had taken during our battle. Perhaps I should have asked where in Ecruteak City she lived.

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 09, 2012, 10:27:15 PM »
Faye sensed a familiar presence and pawed at Daisy's leg.
"What is it?" Daisy asked her.
"Pyeon!" The Espeon pointed her tail in the direction of the breeze.
"Someone? Someone we know?"
The Espeon gave a short, affirmative nod.
"You guys go eat--I'll be back in a few," Daisy said. The team all ran into the house for a big meal, while Faye stayed by her trainer's side as she always did.

The pair walked in the direction that Faye had pointed, when they saw a man resting on a bench.
"Mr. Otto!"

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #78 on: February 09, 2012, 11:18:31 PM »
"Mr. Otto!"

I snapped out of the daze I was trapped in. I looked up to see who had called my name, and much to my surprise, it was Daisy. I slipped my notebook back into my jacket, stood up and dusted off my jacket.

"Please, Daisy, call me Otto, I don't believe I am much older then you are. If you don't mind my asking, but what brought you this way? I ask because I was just looking for you, must say I am not the best at getting directions, I lost my map, sat down here to gather my thoughts and begin to divide the city into search areas. I must thank you for saving me the trouble."

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 10, 2012, 01:41:51 AM »
-Here you go. You're all set. Just remember to show me your pokedex every once in a while.

she takes it and putts the pokeballs on her belt and the pokedex in her jacket

"thank you, i must be off..."

she looks back at the boy that helped her

"i thank you for helping me... is there anything i can do for you?"

she looks at him as she picks up eevee on her arms

(Sry for the delay)

I thought for a couple seconds.

-Nope. I'm alright.

I started walking away from the lab, and motioned for the boy to follow me.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 10, 2012, 01:49:34 AM »

(Sry for the delay)

I thought for a couple seconds.

-Nope. I'm alright.

I started walking away from the lab, and motioned for the boy to follow me.

(thats ok, dont worry)

-Nope. I'm alright.

she looked at him  as he mentioned her to follow, then at Eevee with the same face

"dont look at me like that, im not the one that asked to follow..."

Eevee sighs still with a kinda of happy face and looked forward as she started following and catched up with him

"so... you say you want nothing then you ask me to follow? where are we going?

Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 10, 2012, 03:04:42 AM »
"Please, Daisy, call me Otto, I don't believe I am much older then you are. If you don't mind my asking, but what brought you this way? I ask because I was just looking for you, must say I am not the best at getting directions, I lost my map, sat down here to gather my thoughts and begin to divide the city into search areas. I must thank you for saving me the trouble."

"Well, okay. Otto, then." Daisy smiled. She suddenly laughed out loud. "Dividing the city into search areas? Wow--you're definitely a scientist, what an efficient method!"
Faye looked proud as Daisy continued. "It was this beautiful girl that let me know. Espeons are quite perceptive, so she sensed you were here. ...You were looking for me? Is there something you needed? I mean, besides a new map, apparently."

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #82 on: February 10, 2012, 04:14:31 AM »
"Well, okay. Otto, then."Dividing the city into search areas? Wow--you're definitely a scientist, what an efficient method!" "It was this beautiful girl that let me know. Espeons are quite perceptive, so she sensed you were here. ...You were looking for me? Is there something you needed? I mean, besides a new map, apparently."

I straightened my jacket clearly showing where the Team Plasma patch had once been.

"I was banished for my experiments. It is one of Team Plasma's most sacred laws I broke, only soldiers are allowed to participate in Pokemon Battles. As tragic as it is for me it gives me plenty of time to dive deeper into the world of Pokemon Trainers. Now for the reason I am her right now; you, Daisy, are the only Pokemon Trainer I know. I wish to inquire more details on the activities of Trainers. I hope this isn't too much to ask."

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 10, 2012, 05:02:14 AM »
"I was banished for my experiments. It is one of Team Plasma's most sacred laws I broke, only soldiers are allowed to participate in Pokemon Battles. As tragic as it is for me it gives me plenty of time to dive deeper into the world of Pokemon Trainers. Now for the reason I am her right now; you, Daisy, are the only Pokemon Trainer I know. I wish to inquire more details on the activities of Trainers. I hope this isn't too much to ask."

Daisy and the Espeon stared intently at the patchless spot. Something seemed familiar--Daisy knew Team Plasma was a Unovan crime syndicate that had been broken down, but she didn't remember anything else about it... It had been gone before she had arrived at Unova anyway.

"Only soldiers battle, huh..." Sacred laws? Soldiers? "Experiments? What exactly did you do as a scientist?"

Tragic to be kicked out of a crime sydicate? Wow. At least he must be a good guy then, Daisy thought.

"Know more about trainers? You know, I do think I can help with that. But first, are you hungry? We can talk more on the way, but the family has food waiting!" Daisy grinned.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 10, 2012, 08:05:46 PM »
Boarding the plane I decided to go to Johto. There was nothing holding me back anymore and team Plasma might want some exotic pokemon. Who knows, I let out oshawott and he sits next to me.

me- " Its going to be a long trip."

oshawott- " Osha wott!"

I lay back and thought Maybe I'm not cut out for team Plasma. Agh dont speak nonsense.
Where do I start.

( Where are you are you in ecreaktuk? I cant spell it :-[ )
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #85 on: February 12, 2012, 01:57:09 PM »
"Please, if I am to ask one thing from you, don't ask of my workings for Team Plasma. Changing subjects I think it would be proper for you to introduce me to your parents before we get any more acquainted, that and I haven't eaten all day."

Durant let out a whirring sound seeming to agree with me fully.
"Its decided, we shall follow you to your place of residence and enjoy a hardy meal with your family, please lead the way."

I didn't want to think of some of the things that I had done while I was in the service of Plasma. If my suspicions were correct I would spend the rest of my life atoning for my sins...

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 12, 2012, 09:08:11 PM »
"Please, if I am to ask one thing from you, don't ask of my workings for Team Plasma."
"..." Daisy wasn't sure what to say about the first part. If he's not on the same level... Faye touched her nose to her trainer's gloved hand.
"Changing subjects I think it would be proper for you to introduce me to your parents before we get any more acquainted, that and I haven't eaten all day. Its decided, we shall follow you to your place of residence and enjoy a hardy meal with your family, please lead the way."
The pink-haired girl exhaled audibly. "I should probably warn you, but..." She sighed. "My mom and Gran can be... energetic? I never really bring any guy friends home for a reason, let's just say. But you will be fed well..."

The four returned to the home as a Simisear, Simisage, and Simipour chased each other in circles on the roof. It looked like the Simipour had stolen one of the others' berries. "Aish, Nova..."

A Typhlosion came excitedly around the corner and wrapped Daisy in a big hug. He observed Otto carefully.
"This is Otto, Fiori. Otto, this is Fiori, the silly partner other than Faye I started my journey with. He's a Typhlosion, in case you didn't know. Oh yeah, and the house is loud and crowded since only the non-amphibious water Pokemon are kept in pokeballs..."
The house was large as it was, with a large backyard, built in the traditional Ecruteak style. Many Pokemon cries could be heard inside and out. Some sparred in the backyard, some rested under a large veranda and some played indoors.
"If my Gran hadn't been a successful Kimono Girl way back when, we probably would never have had the space...." Daisy mentioned.

"Way back when? Are you saying I'm old?" The old woman came out from the home with the Persian by her side. "Oh, hello, Mister. Daisy, won't you invite this young man inside?"
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 09:21:20 PM by Hinagiku »

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 12, 2012, 09:33:38 PM »
Celebi goes over to the persian still "holding" the 5 or so leaves and turns them into a small hat, celebi then places the hat on the persian's head.You got....A HAT!

the celebi flies up a bit to dodge it if it attacks.Well, I'm dead.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 12, 2012, 11:05:34 PM »
I was in my room, packing my things, I was arguing with my parents about becoming a trainer a few minutes ago, and now they finaly gave in, and told me I can go on my pokemon journey. Slackoth was lached onto my back like a backpack and Pansear was waiting for me to finish packing. I was packing some stuff I bout at the market, a few potions, a couple of full heals, and a revive. It costed me almost my entire allowance, so I only had 100 poke left.

Alright, now I got everything... *yawn*... oh crud, kicking in already?... Slackoth, get off my back for a moment.

He climbed off lazily and I put the backpack on, then he climbed back up and latched onto it. I didnt pack much, just a sleeping bag and some pokemon items, so it wasent that big.

Now to just.... *yawn*... now to just....

I trailed off and fell asleep on top of the bed. Slackoth yawns too while Pansear face palms. Pansear jumps up onto the bed and puts a tomato berry in my mouth and makes me force chew. My eyes sprange open and I jumped off my bed with flames coming out of my mouth.

HOT HOT HOT HOT!!!

I try grabbing a bottle of water from the side pocket of my bag and start chugging it. I stop before I drown and sigh.

Bleh... Thanks Pansear.

He chuckles a bit and stands proudly. I start walking tward the front door, with Pansear following close behind me.

I'm off Mom, Dad!

They were sitting on the couch in the living room.

(mom) Be careful dear, call us if anythings wrong!

(dad) Love you son!

I nod and wave goodbye, then I walk out the door.

Are you sure he'll be alright? You know how he is.

It's alright deer, besides, he has Pansear and Slackoth with him. I made a call with Prof. Elm, so he'll be ready for him.

I guess your right...

I walk twards prof. Elms lab to grab my pokedex and pokeballs, when I notice two guys a bit older than me walking away from the lab. New trainers? Wait, they're new, just like me, so that means...

Hey, you two! Are you new trainers?

I walk twards them casualy, I've never seen them around these parts before, but I've heard this town was the best place to start a journey. And I think it's true, because I see many beginners come here and leave.

(If theres anything wrong with this post, let me know.)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 11:11:48 PM by Lugiafan96 »
. . .

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #89 on: February 13, 2012, 07:41:05 PM »
Daisy introduced me to a few of her families pokemon, most of which eyed me suspiciously, could I blame them? I must have reeked of Team Plasma, this reaction must be noted. I jotted it down in my notebook and looked up.

"Hello there, I assure you I have no malevolent intentions toward your way of life. Now Daisy, what is that wonderful smell I am smelling?"

Durant seemed to be trying to say something to the other Pokemon, perhaps I should devote some time to understanding Pokemon speech that way I can understand what they want to say; that would give me a truly perfect coverage of the issue I wish to put an answer to...

"Oh, hello, Mister. Daisy, won't you invite this young man inside?"

An old lady was in the door way inviting me in.
"My name is Otto ma'am, it is a pleasure to meet you." I reached out and grabbed her hand and gently kissed it. "Good day to you."
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 07:44:22 PM by Mr. Fox »