* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Return of Plasma [Time: Afternoon | Weather: Sunny]  (Read 130596 times)

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
Re: [RP] Return of Plasma
« Reply #120 on: February 17, 2012, 11:47:52 PM »
"Otto, wait! Wait!" "I'm so sorry! I-I should probably explain... I really want to help you, I was just hurt that... Some trainers are like slave-drivers, I've seen it--they don't even deserve to be called trainers... And it hurts to be compared. I mean, I've actually had doubts about myself before, so I took it harder than I should have." Daisy set Durant down. "I was too hasty in my reaction, too sensitive, I'm sorry."
She tugged on my jacket sleeve and continued. "Durant's yours, he always will be. If he didn't care about you so much, based on what I've seen, he would have never followed you all the way to Johto. Please let him, and me, help you find out what you want to know..."

Her Espeon jumped in my path. "Yeo-o? Pyeon!"

I looked up and looked Daisy in her eyes.

"Don't you get it? I only began battling with Durant to solve my problem, it had nothing to do with him. I drew him into it with out his consent! For that I am no better then those who wish to make Pokemon their slaves..."A tear ran down my face, I was losing my will again."I am no better then the people I wish to save Pokemon from... And for that I must be punished. Please take care of Durant for me."

I side stepped her Espeon and kept walking, I had things I needed to attend to, and wasting time crying wasn't one of them...

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 18, 2012, 12:11:43 AM »
I didn't wanna have to do this again but..

Celebi flies into the woods and comes out with a stick, he uses his psychic powers to levitate the stick infront of the mans feet to trip him.Espeon, help me! we need to get him to stop going away so daisy can talk him out of this!
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 18, 2012, 01:10:56 AM »
"Don't you get it? I only began battling with Durant to solve my problem, it had nothing to do with him. I drew him into it with out his consent! For that I am no better then those who wish to make Pokemon their slaves..." A tear ran down his face.
"I am no better then the people I wish to save Pokemon from... And for that I must be punished. Please take care of Durant for me."

Daisy kept stride with Otto. There was a fierce desperation in her voice, a need to set things right.
"I get it. You wanted to learn, but the thing is, is Durant only did what he wanted to do--he wanted to help you. Durant has no interest in being my partner. He's your partner, no matter your reasoning. And punished? What kind of thinking is that? Seriously, you've done nothing wrong!" Daisy felt sick. If she hadn't made that awful outburst, this wouldn't be happening. What can I do? What more can I say? She clenched her fists. She was botching things up horribly and hating herself for it, more and more each moment.

"You are better. The compassion you showed for Durant after our battle, it proved you are a great person. Also, your goal, what you want to learn about the bond between people and Pokemon... It's a noble goal, it shows you care--you truly care about Pokemon. Those people you're comparing yourself to? They can't do that. They don't hurt when their Pokemon do. You're completely different!"
Daisy ran out of words. Her hands dropped limply to her sides. Had she just ruined someone's life?

Noticing the stick, Daisy stopped.
"Celebi, don't trip him," the girl said weakly.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #123 on: February 18, 2012, 01:25:29 AM »
She was continuing to match my speed, she was desperate, I could hear it all over her voice...

"I get it. You wanted to learn, but the thing is, is Durant only did what he wanted to do--he wanted to help you. Durant has no interest in being my partner. He's your partner, no matter your reasoning. And punished? What kind of thinking is that? Seriously, you've done nothing wrong!" Daisy felt sick. If she hadn't made that awful outburst, this wouldn't be happening. What can I do? What more can I say?

"You are better. The compassion you showed for Durant after our battle, it proved you are a great person. Also, your goal, what you want to learn about the bond between people and Pokemon... It's a noble goal, it shows you care--you truly care about Pokemon. Those people you're comparing yourself to? They can't do that. They don't hurt when their Pokemon do. You're completely different!"
Stepping over the stick thrown in my path I stopped a few steps ahead of Daisy.

"Listen, Daisy do not be angry at yourself, it is my fault, not yours. I ruined my life myself by following this question. I made up my mind that day that I would no longer be a slave to reason and only study things that I could see with my own eyes. I decided I would study a human, and even a Pokemon, emotion. I decided that day I would take the chance of  being expelled from Team Plasma, and you had no part of it. Go home and keep Durant safe until I can get the tatters of my life figured out and then I will return with truly noble intentions, until then I will only be using Durant and any other Pokemon I capture to further a selfish agenda. That makes me no better then the cruel humans you speak of. Besides, I have a good feeling that you two will learn to trust one another. Good day Miss Daisy, please take care on your way home."

I bowed my head the same way I did when I greeted her grandma, then I gently kissed her hand as well. I then turned around and started walking again...
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 01:31:23 AM by Mr. Fox »

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 18, 2012, 01:45:18 AM »
He stopped a few steps ahead of Daisy.

"Listen, Daisy do not be angry at yourself, it is my fault, not yours. I ruined my life myself by following this question. I made up my mind that day that I would no longer be a slave to reason and only study things that I could see with my own eyes. I decided I would study a human, and even a Pokemon, emotion. I decided that day I would take the chance of being expelled from Team Plasma, and you had no part of it. Go home and keep Durant safe until I can get the tatters of my life figured out and then I will return with truly noble intentions, until then I will only be using Durant and any other Pokemon I capture to further a selfish agenda. That makes me no better then the cruel humans you speak of. I have a good feeling that you two will learn to trust one another. Good day Miss Daisy, please take care on your way home."
Otto bowed his head the same way he did when he had greeted Gran, then gently kissed her hand as well. He turned around and started walking again.

"Oh gods, what have I done?" Daisy gasped. She felt powerless and useless. She laid her forehead against her palms. However, she had to ask."So...where will you go from here? How will you go without a Pokemon to protect you?"
Faye knew her trainer and the man were miserable, she didn't even need her Synchronize ability to tell her that. "Speooon...."

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #125 on: February 18, 2012, 01:49:03 AM »
"So...where will you go from here? How will you go without a Pokemon to protect you?"

With out looking back I yelled back at her.
"Do not fret over me Daisy, I will be fine."

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 18, 2012, 02:22:37 AM »
He answered, but never once looked back.

Daisy ran back to the house. Without a word, she threw together some clothes and supplies into a bag. Her chest and throat were tight, and she couldn't help but feel guilty about what she had said.
"Sorry, girl," she managed to choke out for Faye.
She flew back down the stairs and out of her house.

"Faye, Durant, Zia.... I've got Lazuli... ... ..." Daisy's mind was clouded. "Um, that's it today.... No, uh, Zephyr too...."
Daisy sent Faye and Zia to their pokeballs, but didn't try to put Durant in one. She doubted he'd ever been in one, and since she wasn't his trainer, she wasn't going to start.
"So, Zeph, um... not Olivine... Um." She tried to remember the cities. "Violet City. I want to see the monks. Probably..."
She shifted her pink backpack to be more comfortable, threw the duffel bag of supplies over one shoulder, and heaved Durant up with her onto the Dragonite's back. "Hold tight," she told Durant.

The Dragonite didn't know what was wrong, but still he flew straight to Violet City, since it was what his trainer wanted. 

The pink-haired girl and the Durant dismounted from the Dragonite once in Violet City.
"Where...where was I going? Oh yeah...."
She made her way, slowly, to Sprout Tower.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 05:33:26 AM by Hinagiku »

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 18, 2012, 08:11:55 AM »
I watched as the boy walked away. I then turned to the other person I was talking to.

-Thanks for answering my questions, as stupid as they were. I don't know much about being a trainer.

I started walking towards the west exit.

-Thanks again. And maybe I'll see you around sometime.

I began walking further towards route 29.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #128 on: February 18, 2012, 10:34:49 AM »
It wasn't long before my feet grew tired of walking, it had been a long time since I had walked this much. I found a log to sit on and removed my boots, me feet were soaked through to the bone, if I didn't dry them off they might get a very nasty case of gangrene. I hung my socks over the log and began to try to find sticks for a fire. As I gathered the twigs I realized I had no way to light the fire. I dropped the sticks and started laughing, this was going to be a cold night...
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 10:39:31 AM by Mr. Fox »

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 18, 2012, 02:28:44 PM »
-Thanks for answering my questions, as stupid as they were. I don't know much about being a trainer.

she sees the boy turning and to the exit

as he begins walking, she follows and goes beside him

"hey, why dont we help each other for now? we both know little, but at least two heads can think better than one"

Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 18, 2012, 02:39:47 PM »
I walk out the lab and start walking twards the exit. I see the other two trainers are gone, but probably not far. I just start walking down the route, still tired, but I'm used to it. I can see the trainers in the distance now, but I didn't feel like running to catch up right now. Pansear was following me closely, ready to stuff a tomato berry in my mouth the moment I pass out.
. . .

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 18, 2012, 06:53:48 PM »
In the swaying Sprout Tower, Daisy spoke with a wise monk.
"What could I have done?" she asked.
"Don't ask, don't say. Everything lies in silence."
"So if I had just...silently been there? I could have helped?"
The monk had bowed and walked away by then, and Daisy had been left talking to herself. Zephyr and Faye sat patiently, while Durant looked listless.
"Hmm..." It might be worth a try.

Daisy needed to sort things out in her head, so she chose to meditate.
She sat on her knees, traditional-style, and Faye mirrored her on her haunches. Paws-to-hands, gem-to-forehead, Faye used Calm Mind. A psychic wave also came over Daisy, washing away fears and anxieties, leaving her mind clear and collected.
"Thank you." Faye was returned to her pokeball.
"Zeph, c'mon. Take us to the house."
-----------------------

Daisy grabbed her dad's bicycle from the house once she arrived. "Faye, Zia, Fiori, Lazuli, Donovan, Durant. You guys, with me. Faye, Otto went that way, right? Everyone, keep up and keep a look out!"

The girl cycled fast but her Pokemon kept up, even the Ampharos.
He lost his map, right?
She remembered that from earlier. So how would he get anywhere? And what about wild Pokemon? Breathe, Daisy.

"Otto? Otto~?" She called her friend's name out every once in a while when she got to the forest, just in case he'd strayed from the pathway

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 18, 2012, 07:12:26 PM »
Celebi see's the female trainer peddling on her bicycle in the general direction the man had gone.Yay! you came back!

Celebi starts flying to catch up.Wait for me!

(What route are we on?)

TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 18, 2012, 07:29:49 PM »

she sees the boy turning and to the exit

as he begins walking, she follows and goes beside him

"hey, why dont we help each other for now? we both know little, but at least two heads can think better than one"

I stopped walking, and looked back at the boy.

-...Sure, why not? It won't feel so lonely that way.

Cyndaquil started squirming around in my backpack, and finally got out. He jumped to the ground, and stood next to me, wanting to walk around with the eevee.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 18, 2012, 07:44:08 PM »
-...Sure, why not? It won't feel so lonely that way.

she nods and as Cyndaquill came out, she puts Eevee down next to Cyndaquill, understanding what it wanted

"then lets go, and people say that traveling with other people is more enjoyable than alone, if you wish to catch a partner, just say so and i will give you time for it, and you do the same for me, sounds good?"

she looks at him with a faint smile
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^