* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Return of Plasma [Time: Afternoon | Weather: Sunny]  (Read 130539 times)

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Return of Plasma [Time: Afternoon | Weather: Sunny]
« Reply #180 on: February 23, 2012, 02:14:22 AM »
Alex looks arround and notices Cherrygrove City on the distance

"all we have to do is get there and officers will go after him we probably will be caught before we get there..."

she goes and reaches for her pocket and takes out a black and yellow pokeball and looks at it

"i realy shouldnt use this...i have to think of something else..."

she keeps looking arround for a way out

Team Plasma " so you will hand over your pokemon nicely or shall i take them by force?"

the Team Plasma grunt grins looking at the kids in front of him
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: February 23, 2012, 02:20:34 AM »
Alex pulled out an ultraball and stared at it. Whatever was in there was important, but she seemed hesitant to it. But as she said, if we could get to the next town, we could alert the authorities.

-Cyndaquil?

-Yes? (He doesn't know that's what's being said though)

-Ember.

A group of small fireballs is shot at the team plasma member and his pokemon. It disorients them for a little while, and I pick up Cyndaquil and begin running.

-Hurry up, you two!

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: February 23, 2012, 02:35:29 AM »
Alex looks at Cyndaquill using Ember and looks at Eevee

"since i early saw that u knew it, use Shadow Ball on the Gorlurk"

Eevee creates a shadowy ball and launches it at Gorlurk that feels it and falls back on its butt, as Alex picks up Eevee and starts running after Steven

"no need to tell me me twice... Sean come on"

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: February 23, 2012, 03:15:51 AM »
I note the others are using moves to stun the opponent, I better back them up.

No need to tell me me twice... Sean come on!

Whoah! Right behind ya! Pansear use inferno!

Pansear releases an inferno that backs up the stun and we run after Alex.

(Fun fact: My real name is Sean too. :D)
. . .

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: February 23, 2012, 04:01:52 AM »
"my that Celebi is mighty powerfull, just as we were told,

he smirks and extends his hand

"Krokorok use Protect, Galvantula take the hit and use Discharge, Beartic use Blizzard"

the Krokoroks quickly defended agaisnt the Magical Leaf from Celebi, protecting the Team Plasma member as well,  as the Galvantulas take the Confusion hit and unleash Discharge, affecting a bit the Beartics, that open their mouths and launch a big Blizzard at all of the present pokemon except their own

"Fiori! Flamethrower at those Galvantulas! Faye, Grass Knot on those two Krokoroks! Zia, destroy those Beartics with Power Gem! Durant, Metal Claw at the smaller Krokorok!  Donovan--Force Palm on Krokorok! Zeph, get back down here to finish off a Krokorok with Fly!" Daisy issued battle commands in high speed. Her pokemon gladly obliged.

Celebi had been hit by Blizzard, and Daisy frowned deeply. She had to protect the little legendary. And her family. If worst came to worst, she could run away on Zephyr with her team in pokeballs and Celebi, since none of the enemy pokemon could Fly. Her pokemon on the ground had all been hurt a bit by Blizzard, but they all had pretty good special defense and weren't particularly weak to Ice. At least Galvantula and Krokorok suck with defense, she thought. "Cel, you feel free to stay behind me."

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: February 23, 2012, 04:14:13 AM »
Every of the Team Plasma member pokemon is hit and he doesnt stops smirking, as his pokemon start to get up slowly and stand up ready for more

Member " Little lady... so small and so dumb... each of these pokemon belong to one person each, mine is only that Beartic there, and i have 5 more pokemon to show, like all my comrades arround here"

suddently from the bushes more Team Plasma members appear, making a total of 10 as they all smirked

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: February 23, 2012, 04:34:26 AM »
Celebi flies behind daisy then hears what the guy said.I vote we fly to our destination and not fight him.

Celebi then looked at the man.What can you not hear me? all I do ask! can you not listen to reason? Thats all I even ask! all I need you to do, is listen to my reason. but you don't even hear me!
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: February 23, 2012, 04:42:44 AM »
The Plasma Member smirked. "Little lady... so small and so dumb... each of these pokemon belong to one person each, mine is only that Beartic there, and i have 5 more pokemon to show, like all my comrades around here"
More Plasma members appeared from the bushes.

"I WAS RIGHT! You are idiotic cowards!" Daisy was furious, and ready to rampage. "If murder wasn't such a horrible thing, did you know you'd be lying dead right now?"

The fact that she'd been taken by surprise would not faze her. Fiori, who had been surrounded by a mix of enemies, used Blast Burn, sending flaming explosions their way to try to finish them off. "Atta boy!"
Donovan had sneaked around a Plasma man and adeptly stolen his pokeballs. There were 9 others they would have to deal with, but still. The Lucario crushed the clasps to make sure the pokemon could not be used, and quickly placed the pokeballs into Daisy's bag. Daisy pulled out her Pokegear and speed-dialed the police. "I have ten Team Plasma members I'd like to report--I'm on Route 36 towards Violet City. Backup would be appreciated, might want to let Falkner know too." She clicked it off and shoved it back into her pocket.

"I want you to get away now. I want you to leave us alone, or I want you utterly destroyed. Like I said, I feel sorry for the pokemon you force to serve you. You're so weak you guys can't afford to fight one-on-one? Or even a double or triple battle?" Daisy's voice was a scary, angry kind of calm. Unfair battle tactics, pokemon stealing, ambushes--these criminals were the lowest of the low.
Zia used Power Gem to take out a couple Galvantula, and Faye blasted a Psychic attack at a couple of Beartics. Donovan countered an attack from a Krokorok. Zephyr, the now raging Dragonite, was enveloped in a blue light as he used Dragon Rush at a line of Beartics, flying away right after impact. Durant was nowhere to be seen.

"Cel, just come here." Daisy held out her arms. "I swear upon my life to protect you."
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 04:45:57 AM by Hinagiku »

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: February 23, 2012, 04:56:09 AM »
the pokemon get hit again as they are brought back inside they pokeballs and more come out, this time Reuniculus, Vaniluxe and Watchogs

Member " Little girl, the only reason we dont do it its to make our plans rush, this region as so many secrets that soon will be uncovered, and no one will be able to stop us, and you... you are a threat, so we will take care of you right now, SEND OUT THE REST"

suddently the sound of pokeballs opening fills the area as more Beartic, Galvantula, Unfezant, Gorlurk and Liepard come out looking ready to battle

(i suggest you two run like hell^^)

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: February 23, 2012, 05:07:12 AM »
" Little girl, the only reason we dont do it its to make our plans rush, this region as so many secrets that soon will be uncovered, and no one will be able to stop us, and you... you are a threat, so we will take care of you right now, SEND OUT THE REST"

Suddenly the sound of pokeballs opening filled the area as more Beartic, Galvantula, Unfezant, Golurk and Liepard come out looking ready to battle.

CRAP!!! Daisy returned all but Zephyr to their pokeballs. "Cel--there's no choice! C'mon!!" She scooped the Celebi out of the air and leaped onto her Dragonite's back. Zephyr immediately took off for Violet City, since it was closest. "Thank Arceus you're so fast, Zeph," Daisy cried, hugging her pokemon's neck.
Then everything finally hit her. Now she felt drained, and even scared. "You guys could have been so hurt, maybe even killed, and it's my fault!"

When they landed in Violet City, Daisy dismounted her pokemon shakily. "Urgh!" Daisy felt like she would be sick all over the ground. "Well, I guess it's kind of flattering to be considered a threat by a big crime syndicate," she joked weakly. The Dragonite looked at his trainer, concerned.
"Well, I guess a good stop now would be the Pokemon Center, huh," she said.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 05:08:55 AM by Hinagiku »

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #190 on: February 23, 2012, 11:34:26 AM »
I received the most awkward stares as I walked into the shop of Azalea Town, it was to be expected my jacket was coated in mud and I was completely bare foot at the moment. I walked right up to the counter and dropped what remained of my boots on the counter. The person manning the station got a slight look of shock on their face before regaining their composure.

"How can I help you sir?" The man had a voice that sounded older and raspier then any other voice I had ever heard, but at the same time it seemed very friendly.

"My boots were destroyed while traveling and I need to know the location of a repairmen."
The man looked at the boots then looked at me.
"Well you came to the right place, I can have those boots fixed up in no time."
"Thank you very much sir, how much do I owe you for your service?"
"I usually run it at about seventy pokebucks, but for a pair this badly it's gonna get quite expensive, I would say around a hundred pokebucks at least."
I pulled out my wallet opening it I noted I only have one half the man's asking price.
"It is possiable that we could work out a deal of some sort? I only have fifty pokebucks on me at the moment, but I am willing to work off the rest of what I owe you."

The man seemed to ponder the idea, he was eyeing me from head to dirty toe. I looked at the counter and let out a deep exasperated sigh. I looked at me again and nodded his head yes...

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: February 23, 2012, 08:26:36 PM »
The person with the eevee comes into view as I see that she is having a battle... With a team plasma member! No no no that  eevee's mine. I run up to them and oshawott jumps out of my pack wincing a bit because of its hurt knee. I see the team plasma member has a few strong pokemon out. Will oshawott be able to take them?

me- "Oshawott use aqua jet!"

Oshawott enshrouds itself in water and shoots towards the golurk.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: February 23, 2012, 10:18:50 PM »
"Chansey! Where's Durant, did I--? Oh Zephyr, thank Arceus you grabbed him! Return!" Daisy returned the Dragonite to his pokeball and went to the Pokemon Center with the Durant tagging along. She handed the pokeballs and the Durant to the Nurse for healing, and used a public phone to call the police.

"I don't know why or how, but these Plasma members attacked us...to steal...yeah, I thought...disbanded...and in Johto?...Who could believe...Ten to one...Route thirty-six..."
The officer arrived at the center and wrote the report as Daisy gave her what little she knew. "If you need more proof, here." She handed the officer the five broken pokeballs the Lucario had taken from a Plasma member. "And if there's some way you can have those fixed so someone good could raise those pokemon, it'd be great," she added.

After the officer had left, Daisy felt relieved. Who knew if they'd believed her, but at least she had tried to tell someone. She knew she'd have to be much more careful while traveling.
Her pokemon felt much better soon, and so soon they were all out to travel again.

"Celebi, don't you live in Ilex Forest?" Daisy asked as everyone walked towards Route 32, suddenly remembering the shrine. "Maybe we should go there next for a visit--what do you think?"
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 10:20:43 PM by Hinagiku »

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: February 23, 2012, 10:48:18 PM »
The person with the eevee comes into view as I see that she is having a battle... With a team plasma member! No no no that  eevee's mine. I run up to them and oshawott jumps out of my pack wincing a bit because of its hurt knee. I see the team plasma member has a few strong pokemon out. Will oshawott be able to take them?

me- "Oshawott use aqua jet!"

Oshawott enshrouds itself in water and shoots towards the golurk.

Golurk is down dazed by the Shadow Ball then gets hit from behind with a Aqua Jet from Oshawoot, where he didnt moved a inch, he just kept trying to get up as Alex, Sean and Steven were allready close to cherrygrove city

((Oshawoot bounced off Golurk like a airsoft pellet, sorry i couldnt resist when you made that post Lubbies, the image of this happening was so lively in my head that i almost fell laughing so hard^^))
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 10:50:08 PM by shin21 »

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: February 24, 2012, 04:05:21 AM »
I look ahead and see we were almost to Cherrygrove, thank god too, I think I was starting to get sleepy.

Hey, we're almost.... *yawn*... there.

I was running a bit slower, getting tired.
. . .