* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Return of Plasma [Time: Afternoon | Weather: Sunny]  (Read 130521 times)

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Return of Plasma [Time: Afternoon | Weather: Sunny]
« Reply #270 on: March 06, 2012, 02:09:48 AM »
Alex gets the Ultraball and points it at Terrakion

"you better come back inside... its better you take no attencion from more people..."

Terrakion nods as it comes back inside the pokeball, as she looks at them

"we should get inside the pokemon center and apologize for the inconvinience... and lay low for the day..."
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #271 on: March 06, 2012, 11:02:39 AM »
I walked into the Daycare center and was greeted by an older man, who appeared to be at least forty years my senior.

"May I help you young man?"
"Yes, I am here to pick up a Pokemon that recently hatched."
"Please talk to my wife, she is the one who deals with those kinds of matters. If you are interested in breeding your Pokemon talk to me." He winked then directed me in the direction of his wife. His wife looked even older then he did, but upon further analysis her lines all seemed to be laugh lines, she was a very friendly woman, that being said a spark in her eyes told me she wouldn't take any gruff from anybody. As if to confirm what I thought she smiled the biggest and most loving smile I had ever seen as I approached her.

"May I help you son?"
"Yes, I am here about a Pokemon that recently hatched for the son of the store owner of Azela Town."
"Right, I was starting to wonder when you would show up...Otto?"
"Yes Ma'am, that is me. I had a few delays in getting here, and I am sorry for any inconvienece it caused you."
She laughed at my remark"It's usually me apologizing for that sort of stuff Otto. Give me a moment and I will get you your Pokemon."
"If I might ask, but what is the pokemon he wanted bred?"

She flipped through the cards looking for the right information, when she found it she put on her glasses and began to read it.
"It appears they wanted a Scraggy with Dragon Dance and Ice Punch...Ah yeah, that one, one of the hardest things my husband has done in years. He spent nearly a year trying to get the right moves to pass along... Have to say, I hope it's worth the money the kid put into it."
"Of that I am sure, Scraggy is from my home region, it is a very powerful pokemon. It just has a tendency to do what it wants unless it fully trusts the Pokemon and Humans around it."

Out of the blue she tossed a pokeball at me; "Here you go Otto, hope to see you soon!"
"Of that I am sure, I work at the store for the time being. Good day to you Ma'am."

I put the Pokeball in my pocket, it felt very strange to hold a Pokemon in the one thing I hated more then Trainers, but a job was a job.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: March 06, 2012, 03:17:46 PM »
"we should get inside the pokemon center and apologize for the inconvinience... and lay low for the day..."

Me-"I know the perfect place out of town where you can rest out of town"
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: March 06, 2012, 05:16:26 PM »
"I know the perfect place out of town where you can rest out of town"

Alex looks back at the kid and shakes her head

"going out of town would make us easyer target, and its best if we do not move from where we are, they made a big risk by coming here in town... and i made a bigger one by using Terrakion..."

she looks at the Ultra Ball for a second then back at them

"we will stay here for the day, and leave first thing in the morning...we are still waiting for Steven to come back..."

she turns to the pokemon center and enters it

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: March 07, 2012, 05:55:13 PM »
I wake up in an unfamiliar place, with the sound of rushing air and powerful engines in the background. My head has a throbbing pain, and I don't remember much. The last thing I remember doing was running out with the police officer to the Plasma Grunts. I do remember one other thing though, one of the grunts said something like:

-Time to use a new weapon we've been developing!

Everything else was a blur. I stood up. The room I was in had walls and floors of plated metal. They even tried to camouflage the door in a similar pattern, but I was able to distinguish it. I went up to it and banged on it 5 times as hard as I could.

-HELLOOOOO?!?!

A grunt comes to the door.

-So, you're awake. I was expecting better results than that.

-Sorry I couldn't help you on the first try.

I looked at his belt. He didn't have any Pokemon with him. Neither did I. I punched him in the face, then ran out of the room. I could see that the sound of loud motors and rushing air was due to being in a helicopter. The grunt flying turned to me, but couldn't get up.

-Autopilot's broken on this one, you'll have to get him yourself!

I ran up to him. He couldn't take his hands off the controls, so I looked around until I saw a button that read 'Cloaking'.

-What does THIS button do?

I promptly pressed the button, and the helicopter seemed to materialize on the outside, making us visible and audible.

(I'm not too far from you guys, I'm on the next route, the one who's name I forgot.)

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: March 07, 2012, 06:21:40 PM »
I stand there awkwardly and look at my watch.

me-"Oh look at the time, better get going"

I walk away quickly, trying to devise a plan. These plasma attacks are coming too often, I need to speed up the process. Now that they know about Terrakion I'll have to hurry. We better get trained and ready, but where's a good place to start?... Maybe on the next route, yeah that could work. I walk with pace.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: March 08, 2012, 02:02:35 AM »
Cyndaquil's head perked up. He turned to the other pokemon.

-Did you feel that?

He jumps out of Alex's arms, and runs outside. I looks around before looking up, where he sees a suspicious helicopter in the sky. He could faintly hear agonizing screams of pain coming from it.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: March 08, 2012, 04:27:35 AM »
Celebi flies to a tree and sits down on a branch.So, what does kurt do?

Celebi gets back up, and flies around the tree five times, and then accidentally runs into a branch and falls onto the branch bellow it.Ooooow, again...?
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: March 08, 2012, 04:10:58 PM »
"Kurt makes a special type of pokeball, made of an Apricorn. I asked him if he could make some that make Pokemon I catch with them more friendly. ...Daycare Center--Otto said that right?" Daisy pursed her lips. I do need to get answers, and if I see the oldies I can always say hi myself... Daisy chuckled again at Celebi. "You're quite the clumsy one, aren't you? I thought you said you weren't going to fly circles again?"
Faye shook her head, probably in laughter.
Hyper, Donovan said. Fiori and Zephyr nodded in agreement.

"Durant, was it good seeing Otto again?" the trainer asked, with slight concern in her voice. The Durant whirred, but Daisy couldn't tell whether it was a yes or no. The Lucario translated. Half.

"Celebi, if you still don't want to go through Ilex Forest, the rest of us will just go, okay?"

(Meowth, with this you can separate for your event if need be.)

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: March 08, 2012, 05:52:46 PM »
as I approach the route a helicopter appears in the sky! Not only that but it has the team plasma logo on it! they're probably here for Alex, I've got to stop them.

Me-" Pidove use air slash!"

pidove flies up and shoots air razors but they cause no effect

Me-Again!

the same product occurs. This is useless Pidove is no match for it. s I focused on bringing it down my fire stone drops out of my pocket. a wild mankey picks it up and runs off. I notice the warmth in my pocket fade and look around nervously. I notice a rustle in the bushes as the mankey runs off, oh great probably my least favorite Pokemon HAS to take it. I follow it taking my attention from the helicopter.
Grafics Cat <3

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: March 08, 2012, 06:10:01 PM »
Cyndaquil's head perked up. He turned to the other pokemon.

-Did you feel that?

He jumps out of Alex's arms, and runs outside. I looks around before looking up, where he sees a suspicious helicopter in the sky. He could faintly hear agonizing screams of pain coming from it.

Axel sees Cyndaquil  jump from her arms and looks at it

"Hey where your going? come back here"

Axel follows the Cyndaquil outside and looks up to where he is looking as well, seeying the helicopter

"a chopper here?... thats realy strange...too bad i dont have any flying type...Sean come on, lets follow it"

Alex starts running after picking up the Cyndaquil on her arms

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: March 08, 2012, 07:09:16 PM »
Celebi looks at daisy then gets a idea.How about I find a way to teh other side without going through Ilex forest?

Celebi stretches and starts flying through the town looking for a separate way to get to the end of Ilex forest, without having to go through the forest....why don't I just go through the tree's? Oh yeah, cause that'll take me to Ilex forest where I was captured!

TRANSMISSION_END

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: March 08, 2012, 09:47:15 PM »
We were in the pokemon center, when suddenly Cyndaquil's head perked up, and ran outside after jumping from Alex's arms.

Hey, where your going? Come back here!

We ran outside and looked at what the Cyndaquil was looking at. It was a helicopter with some sort of logo on the side, but I couldent read it from my position.

A chopper, here?... That's realy strange... Too bad I dont have any flying types... Sean come on, lets follow it.

He quickly picks up Cyndaquil and startes running.

Ah, wait for me!

I run after him.
. . .

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #283 on: March 08, 2012, 10:05:02 PM »
As I turned the corner Daisy and her group of Pokemon came into view. I raised my hand in a salute.

"Hello Daisy, I see you were waiting for me. I am almost done with my erroned then we can speak if that is what you wish."
I looked around, with just a bit of nervousness showing, if Plasma was initiating it's plan, they would be watching me for leaks...

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: March 08, 2012, 10:41:15 PM »
She goes out of town to Route 30 then she looks up at the helicopter closer and looks at the symbol, it was a easyly recognized symbol, it was Team Plasma, she looks at Sean

"Its Team Plasma, we have to get it down, have any ideias?"

she looks at him