* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Return of Plasma [Time: Afternoon | Weather: Sunny]  (Read 130607 times)

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Return of Plasma [Time: Afternoon | Weather: Sunny]
« Reply #285 on: March 09, 2012, 01:15:06 AM »
I thought for a moment.

I have an idea, but it's not a good one. We could catch a Pidgy and fly it up there, but there's plenty of things wrong with that plan.

I thought a bit more.

If only we could somehow launch ourselves up there...
. . .

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: March 09, 2012, 02:40:09 AM »
If only we could somehow launch ourselves up there...

She knew what he meant at that time, she wasnt going to use him in this situation

"froget it, im not using Terrakion on this..."

she looks arround for an way to do it
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: March 09, 2012, 03:11:11 AM »
Forget it, im not using Terrakion on this...

She looks around, and I tip my head a little, confused.

Eh? I was talking about getting a giant slingshot or something. But now that you mention it, that might work, but let's look for something else.

I start looking around for something useful.
. . .

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: March 09, 2012, 05:52:50 AM »
I follow the rustling to a clearing with a big tree, I see the mankey as it runs up the trunk.
hah I've got it cornered. I see it's head pop up from the leaves, another one, and another and another... in seconds the whole tree is fulled with mankeys. Finally a primeape drops onto the ground, fire stone in hand and it looks pretty angry.

Me-" there's been a misunderstanding, that stone is mine will you please hand it back?"

I reached out my hand and that made it very very angry, it was about to use karate chop on me when a small grey pokemon flies out of the bushes. It lands in front of me and looks defiantly at the primeape. Primeape uses rage but the grey Pokemon uses confusion to stop it in its tracks, the primeape uses rage again but this time stronger.

Grey Pokemon-Spoink!

a spoink hey? Cool
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: March 09, 2012, 07:35:20 AM »
As Otto came into view, he raised his hand in a salute. Daisy waved back in response.
"Hello Daisy, I see you were waiting for me. I am almost done with my errand then we can speak if that is what you wish."

"Uhn, sure,
" Daisy replied. She tried to look more relaxed than she felt, but she was almost sure the question showed plainly on her face. "Yeah. I can wait. So what's the errand?" She started walking alongside her (human) friend.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #290 on: March 09, 2012, 07:49:20 AM »
I pulled the Pokeball from my jacket pocket.

"A few months ago the store manager's son requested that the couple at the day care breed him a Scraggy with two moves in particular, Dragon Dance and Ice Punch. This is the result." As I went to return the pokeball to my pocket I must have hit the release mechanization, because the ball opened and the Scraggy was left blinking in the sun.

Once it had gotten over the light blindness it looked around, saw me and seemed to smile. I ran up to my leg and hit it with it's head. I grasped my knee in pain, for being a newly hatched pokemon this one had some force behind it's attacks. I looked at Daisy in a panic;

"How do I return it to it's Pokeball?!"

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: March 09, 2012, 03:51:41 PM »
Otto retreived a pokeball out of his jacket pocket.
"A few months ago the store manager's son requested that the couple at the day care breed him a Scraggy with two moves in particular, Dragon Dance and Ice Punch. This is the result." As her friend was returning the pokeball to his pocket, the Scraggy was released from it.

After a moment, it looked around, saw Otto, and ran to headbutt his leg. Otto grasped his knee in pain. Ouch, that looked painful. He looked at Daisy in a panic.
"How do I return it to it's Pokeball?!"

"Ah, that! Like this," the Trainer said, scooping the pokeball out of Otto's hand, pointing it towards the Scraggy, and before it could hit Otto again, pressing the button reopening the pokeball. In a small flash of red light, the Scraggy was once again in its pokeball.
"This button is the catch," she said, pointing at the pokeball. "You've really never used a pokeball." This was a statement without a hint of questioning, but Daisy was still a little surprised. She handed the pokeball back to Otto. "Now you can do it yourself. Store's manager's son? So you got yourself a job?"

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #292 on: March 09, 2012, 10:07:42 PM »
"Of sorts. You see, on my way here I was forced to spend a night in the woods, and to remove my boots to dry, and when I awoke a wild Pokemon had tried to make them into a midnight snack. I walked here and asked for my boots to be fixed, the price was more then I had on my person, so the manager and I worked out a deal. I still have two days of work for him before my debt is paid. And when my debt is paid I would like to meet you again, I believe I have some business to attend to ..."

My mind started to wander at the questions running through my head, just why was he being so rash with his plans...

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: March 10, 2012, 01:36:54 AM »
The guard from before finally gets up, and charges me. I turn around just in time to see him charge, and dodge to my left, then by instinct, kick him in the head, into the pilot's lap. He freaks out, and the helicopter spins and falls somewhat before the plot grabs the controls again. I quickly look around the control panel, until I see a button that says 'LADDER'. I flip it, and a hole opens up from the top of the helicopter, revealing the spinning blades, and a ladder is dropped down.

-That has got to be the most useless addition to a helicopter I've ever seen in my entire life.

I look around again, and find a button that says 'Escape Hatch'. I press that button, and a section of the floor opens up and reveals the ground underneath us. A rope ladder drops down, giving me a way out of here.

-It looks like some of your wiring is messed up.

-Well excuse me for not having a top-grade helicopter for you to ride in!

I walked to the rope ladder, when the helicopter jerked to the side suddenly.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: March 10, 2012, 08:17:34 PM »
Alex looks up at the helicopter and sees someone familiar, she sees steven and looks down at Cyndaquill and back at the helicopter

"what the... that is he doing there?... doesnt matter..."

she looks up and yells up

"STEVEN, THATS A TEAM PLASMA CHOPPER, GET OUT OF THERE"
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: March 12, 2012, 02:00:35 AM »
"Of sorts. You see, on my way here I was forced to spend a night in the woods, and to remove my boots to dry, and when I awoke a wild Pokemon had tried to make them into a midnight snack. I walked here and asked for my boots to be fixed, the price was more then I had on my person, so the manager and I worked out a deal. I still have two days of work for him before my debt is paid. And when my debt is paid I would like to meet you again, I believe I have some business to attend to..."

Wow, for once he has a lot to say, Daisy thought bemusedly. Daisy thought a moment. "You have a job... Does that mean you need us to leave you alone? Wait, do you have a Pokenav, Pokegear, or Xtransceiver?"
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 02:03:04 AM by Hinagiku »

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: March 12, 2012, 02:09:13 AM »
What the... that is he doing there?... Doesnt matter...

I turn and look up to se what he was talking about, and I see a figure at what seems to be a hatch at the bottom of the helicopter, and a ladder rolls down, like in the movies.

STEVEN, THATS A TEAM PLASMA CHOPPER, GET OUT OF THERE!!

Then I see the helicopter jerk to the side.

Wait, somethings wrong! STEVE, ARE YOU OKAY?!!
. . .

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: March 12, 2012, 02:39:52 AM »
I land on my side, and look up to see the pilot purposely jerking the controls to the side to prevent me from leaving. For whatever reason, they really didn't want me to leave, probably because they think I've seen a bit much at this point.

-You know what? I don't even care anymore.

I ran and jumped down the hatch, just barely grabbing on to the ladder. Just after I had done so, the helicopter flew to the left, and I was dangling from a rope ladder attempting to dodge trees and go down the ladder at the same time. I looked down and realized I was about to pass over a house who's roof I could try to land on. I tried descending faster, and was soon over the house. I let go hoping that I'd land alright. And I landed, alright. On my face.

(He's on Mr. Pokemon's house or whatever his name is. He should have only fell about 8-10 feet so he's in pain, but not injured.)

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: March 12, 2012, 03:22:55 AM »
I looked and saw the helicopter was jerking left for some reason, then Steve fell out of it, and grabbed onto the ladder. He hit some tree branches though, and fell somewhere.

Hey, I think Steve fell over there! Let's go see if he's alright.

I start running to the direction that Steve fell(Mr.Pokemons house).
. . .

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #299 on: March 12, 2012, 04:00:47 AM »
"You have a job... Does that mean you need us to leave you alone? Wait, do you have a Pokenav, Pokegear, or Xtransceiver?"

I looked at her and smiled. "No, you do not have to leave me alone, feel free to drop in anytime you are in the area. And no I do not have any of those communication devices. I have never had the need for one, and still do not see their purpose other then as tracking devices. If you need to get in contact with me just call the store, I should be readily available for at least the next two days at that number. Now if you will excuse me I need to deliver this Pokemon to it's owner."

I bowed my head and walked to the store and set the Pokeball on the counter, I thought it best not to tell him I had acidently released the pokemon.