* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Return of Plasma [Time: Afternoon | Weather: Sunny]  (Read 130497 times)

Offline Zekiram

• Normal Trainer
  • My Lucario and Pikachu wear hats, do yours?
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Return of Plasma [Time: Afternoon | Weather: Sunny]
« Reply #375 on: April 12, 2012, 12:20:56 AM »
Stepping out of the helicopter thatbrought him from Unova he signaled toward the pilot telling him to leave and gazed forward at the hut where the grunts in the helicopter said the boys were last seen, when he heard the sound of  Keys jingling.
Walking up to the house he saw an old man enter through the door approaching him Will asked

"Sir have you seen a group of young boys passing by here?"

"Why yes I have they were headed towards route 30."

Thank you sir

Calling out Unfezant Will told him to fly him above route 30 low and slowly after a few minutes he saw a battle about to commence he recognized one of the battler fit the description of Steven assuming alex and Sean were with him. Will opened his watch and said harshly

"targets found send grunts and tell them to be Ready to jump out of hiding on my signal"

Then turned it off not waiting for a response. He commanded Unfezant to hover and waited for the battle to end so he could give the signal.

We've all been there.

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: April 12, 2012, 09:48:48 AM »
Celebi looked at Daisy.Yeah, we had fun! Durant and I battled, and the others reffed. Also, think I will be able to fight tomorrow?
The little legendary jumped off the branch and tried to fly, but could only glide. Uh-oh..I forgot Durant bit my wings so they have holes now!

Celebi flew over Daisy, but then fell and bounced off her head onto the ground.
"Ouch!" Daisy rubbed her head where it had been bumped. Coming to her senses, she immediately scooped Celebi up in her arms. "What? Cel-Celebi? You're alright aren't you? Zeph, the bag!"
Daisy was unsure whether or not it would be a wise idea to bring Celebi to a Pokemon Center, seeing as it was a legendary pokemon. Public attention might not be a good idea, she thought. Daisy rummaged through the bag and pulled out a Full Restore.
"And holes? I can't heal your wings with this," Daisy said after applying the medicine. All of the team gathered closer, concerned about their friend. "Can you maybe use Recover to do that? Anyway, I don't know how good an idea it is to have you battle Falkner. He specializes in Flying types, a Gym's a pretty public place, and you need time to rest, too. He is someone you can trust though." Faye, Zia, and Nori nodded at this, having been around when their trainer had first battled Falkner.
She smiled softly and patted Celebi lightly on the head.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 09:51:40 AM by Hinagiku »

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: April 12, 2012, 11:07:34 PM »
Celebi tried to use recover, the holes just stayed there, it seems like the holes might have to heal themselves.You have got to be kidding me..

Well, it should heal over time, but recover wont do anything..and now that I think about it, I'd rather not fight the Flying type gym leader, you know, cause flying is SE on grass, and my wings aren't working at the moment..

Celebi kept thinking.Will they actually heal?

Celebi shook his head.It'll heal..I wonder if leaves can patch the wings until they heal themselves?

May I have down now? I had a idea.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline dreadknight

• Beginning Trainer
  • Forsooth and all that medieval jargon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: April 13, 2012, 11:17:43 PM »
A young man wise beyond his years exits a Pokemon Center. At his side, one of his many faithful partners, a Dewott.

It sure was nice of that nurse to give us an extra map, eh Dew? He asks with a cheerful tone of voice.

Dew dew-wot... replies Dewott, stretching a bit with a tired and dreamy look about him.

The young man straightens out his new map, looking it over with childish glee.

Well, we're in Violet City right now... where should we head next?

Dewott didn't answer, simply swaying from side to side with his paws behind his back.

Hmm... we could head to Sprout Tower, or maybe the Ruins of Alph.

Dewooooottt... Replied the Pokemon, sounding bored out of his mind.

Or, we could check out the gym.

Dewott perked up his ears and his eyes gleamed with excitement. Dewott dew!~ he said.

The young man rolled up his map and put it in his bag. Well, I guess that settles it! he said while heading off in the direction of the gym.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: April 14, 2012, 10:53:05 AM »
After the amount of walking my feet started to pain and I was getting hungry but I couldn't stop, not now. Spoink was restlessly bouncing on my head, does he ever get tired? Pidove was sitting on my shoulder and oshawott was in my bag with his head popping out. I proberly looked like a pokemon zoo. I decided to give them a rest outside of their pokeballs but it was quite heavy work.

Me-Would you like to com back now?

They all made loud noises of protest. I decided to rest a bit. Everyone jumped to the floor, I sat down and leaned on a tree, I took a big book out of my backpack and a pencil. I flipped through my sketches till I cam upon a blank page. I started to draw oshawott lazing on a rock.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: April 16, 2012, 04:42:30 AM »
"seriously... thats literaly not a rule in every contry...at least i might as well referee"

I'm not sure it's a rule in ANY country.

Alex walks to a spot a few feet from the center of the battlefield.

"This battle is between this kid and Steve, its a one on one match and the battle will be over the pokemon on either side is unable to continue..."

~"This Kid?" You could have just asked his name.~

My name's not 'Kid', it's Joey!

She extends her arm as if being a referee in a boxing match.

"Since this kid-

JOEEY!!

-challenged Steve, Steve as the first move. Begin the battle NOW"

Kick his butt Steve!

~Steve... Who's Steve? Oh, they mean me.~

Ratata, Quick Attack!

Lunge forward and flare up your back.

His Ratata moved forward with quick movements, but Cyndaquil only had t make a few quick movements. Ratata made a light jump, ready to pounce on Cyndaquil, but the latter quickly jumped forward only a foot, and flared up his back, making Ratata fling itself through Cyndaquil's flames. I could already see the effects of Cyndaquil's maneuvers, meaning the battle most likely wouldn't take much longer.

Smokescreen.

Cyndaquil let out a cloud of smoke from it's back, blocking the battling pokemon's view of each other. There was a bit of silence, both of us waiting for the other's move. Finally, Joey broke down first.

Try to find Cyndaquil in that cloud and tackle him!

We could hear Ratata's futile attempts to find Cyndaquil in the smoke. After a couple times, I looked down to see Cyndaquil walk out of the smoke cloud, as Ratata was still searching. Joey couldn't see us from over here, since his view of me was blocked by the smoke.

Just wait a while... (Said quietly enough so he couldn't hear me.)

Cyndaquil lied down on the ground, waiting for the smoke to clear or for Ratata to stop running around, hitting nothing, whichever came last. Finally, Ratata's panting became more noticeable. The smoke cleared after a few seconds, and we could finally see each other. The look on Joey's face to see that he wasn't even in the smoke at all? ...You could put a price on that, it wasn't THAT satisfying.

Quick attack, Ratata!

Ratata was too tired, and could only muster up enough energy to use Tackle, and a weak one at that.

Cyndaquil, Tackle.

Cyndaquil rushed forward, hitting Ratata with great force, and knocking him out.

What?! No fair!

~Can't even accept his own loss...~ Great job, Cyndaquil.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: April 16, 2012, 05:04:31 AM »
Alex looks at the Rattata on the floor after the battle uncouncious and decides to end it

"Rattata its unable to battle, the winner is Cyndaquil, which means the victor is Steven"

she extends her arm of Steven's side as she looks at the kid

"my apologies Joey, it was rude of me"

she bows a bit apologizing
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: April 16, 2012, 05:13:53 AM »
I was searching for a rule book on my poke'gear, occasionaly looking up at the battle.

Let's see, just search up on Poogle(avoiding lawsuits and breaking forth wall), aaand-

What?! No fair!

Great job, Cyndaquil.

Rattata its unable to battle, the winner is Cyndaquil, which means the victor is Steven.

I look up. Oh, hey. The battles over.

I walk over to them.

I've been searching up the pokemon battle rules and so far i havent found any official rule books on Poogle.
. . .

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: April 16, 2012, 09:54:04 AM »
Celebi tried to use recover, the holes just stayed there, it seems like the holes might have to heal themselves.You have got to be kidding me..

Well, it should heal over time, but recover wont do anything..and now that I think about it, I'd rather not fight the Flying type gym leader, you know, cause flying is SE on grass, and my wings aren't working at the moment..

Celebi kept thinking.Will they actually heal?

Celebi shook his head.It'll heal..I wonder if leaves can patch the wings until they heal themselves?

May I have down now? I had a idea.

Daisy set Celebi down. I'm glad he saw sense, she thought relieved. "I wonder how busy Falkner is today?" the trainer wondered aloud. "You guys wanna go bug him a little? I mean, as long as you're okay enough, Cel."
Daisy wondered if she should transfer some weaker Pokemon to her team instead of those she already had in order to train them, but decided against it. I don't want another ambush like that Plasma one to happen again, and actually succeed....

Offline dreadknight

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: April 16, 2012, 10:55:00 AM »
Upon reaching the gym, the young man stopped and looked at a note that was pinned to the door.

"I'll be gone till tomorrow. If it's a battle you're looking for, give me a call." -- Falkner He reads aloud.

Well, I guess we'll have to-

Dewott dew-dewott! Dewott said, pointing to the phone number scribbled at the bottom of the note.

The young man sighed. He had the whole day planned out, and having to wait for the gym leader to finish doing who-knows-what certainly wasn't on that list. But, Dew was looking forward to this, and he wasn't about to let him down.

He gets out his Pokegear and dials the number, waiting for somebody to answer. Finally, after several minutes, someone picked up.

Hello, is this Falkner?... Okay, the name's Draykos and I'd like to set up a battle later to- What's that? You already have a battle scheduled?... Oh, well...

He glances down at Dewott, who looks like he's about to jump out of his skin with excitement.

I don't think it can wait. You see, my friend here is really loo- What's that? You can work us in? Great! Thanks. He hangs up.

Well Dew, looks like we've got a battle later. What'cha wanna do to pass the time?

Dewott goes over and sits done by the gym doors. Draykos sighs and sits next to him.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 01:00:20 PM by dreadknight »

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #385 on: April 16, 2012, 08:07:47 PM »
Scraggy and I walked into Goldenrod city and looked around. It was a large city, but small compared to the cities of Unova. I looked at the map I had picked up from a street vendor. It showed the gym was across the city, about three hours walk. (I am going to do a time skip because I haven't posted in a while. That cool Aqua?)

After walking the city for nearly an entire day and getting lost more times then I cared to count Scraggy and I found the gym, now we stood outside of it looking at it.
"You ready Scraggy?"
He glared a bit then marched up to the door and leaned on it.
"Lets go..."

I opened the door and stepped in, there was a man to greet me.

"Hello- is that the only pokemon you have?"
"Yes, we are here for a gym battle."
"Sorry to say this, but your gonna need to train a bit more before the gym leader will take your challenge..."
"I see, where would you recommend I start?"
He was a little bit confused at my question. "I am guessing your new to Pokemon training?
"Yes."He chukled a little bit. "I am sure there are kids half my age who would put me to shame on the battle field, but one has to start somewhere."
"Good point man, you might consider challenging Falkner at Violet city first."
Violet City, Daisy lives there I believe... I thanked the man for his advice, consoled Scraggy on not being able to battle then left for violet city.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: April 16, 2012, 08:32:07 PM »
As I finish the drawing everyone is asleep, however spoink is still bouncing. I return them all as quietly as possible and get on the road.

me-I hope to see some signs of civilization soon.

A few rattata ran across the road and pidgeys flew out of the trees the snoring hoots of the hoothoots in the tree hollows and the stillness of the metapod cacoons. So much freedom around, this is what team Plasma is trying to tell everyone isn't it. Its beautiful, too bad not many see it like me.
(( That's what I meant about oblivious to true motives.))
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Zekiram

• Normal Trainer
  • My Lucario and Pikachu wear hats, do yours?
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: April 16, 2012, 11:03:42 PM »
The battle's over head in now.

Yes sir responded the Grunt

Will watched as the grunts poured out and surrounded the three boys. Will bunched his muscle and prepared to spring out and attack the grunts in a moment.

(Aqua I'm pretty sure its you guys I surrounded)

We've all been there.

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: April 17, 2012, 03:33:10 AM »
[...] Dewott goes over and sits done by the gym doors. Draykos sighs and sits next to him.

"You know what, Cel? Wait here. Zia, Zephyr, you stay with him." Daisy left with her Espeon, Quagsire, and Otto's Durant following her to the Gym without another word.
When she got to the Gym, she saw a boy sitting not too happily by the Gym doors with a Dewott. "Wha--? NOT COOL, Falkner!" She saw the note tacked on the door. "Don't tell me you're out shopping today or arguing which dad is cooler still! Hey, Unova kid," she said after she was done with her mini-rant, "What are you sitting here for? The Gym isn't open till tomorrow. *sigh* I guess it's a good thing I called him in time."

Offline dreadknight

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: April 17, 2012, 03:46:36 AM »
Draykos looks up and sees a pink-haired girl standing over him. She goes on what can only be described as a mini-rant before she turns her attention to him.

Hey, Unova kid.

Oh, hey. He says solemnly.

What are you sitting here for? The Gym isn't open till tomorrow.

Yeah, I gave the Gym Leader a call not too long ago. Oh, what's it been? About... He checks his Pokegear to see what time it is.

...a hour. He finishes with an exasperated look on his face.

*sigh* I guess it's a good thing I called him in time.

Draykos stands up and stretches. He then nods, not really knowing what to say.

He glances over his shoulder and sees Dewott, still stubbornly sitting next to the door.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 03:49:26 AM by dreadknight »