* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Cloudy  (Read 239532 times)

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Afternoon| Weather: Sunny
« Reply #660 on: March 12, 2012, 09:15:29 PM »
A rebel bursts in the room, tosses a collar to Axyl, then starts shooting me with beanbag rounds.

-I can imagine that collar isn't a good thing.

I quickly turn and fire a blast at the rebel in the doorway, knocking him back as he sat there, temporarily paralyzed by the electricity that entered his body. I walked up to him, raising the staff-like weapon up into the air, the sharp spike on the bottom aimed at the rebel's head.

(Internally)
-Don't do it!

-I'm gonna do it.

-Don't you f**king do it!

-Don't count on that!

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #661 on: March 12, 2012, 09:35:49 PM »
Shock ran around a bit, crouching down every time he started to run, to make sure that the instructor didn't see him running around. It was the same man that had taken his original yo-yo, and the man seemed serious, with a masked face. So, he looked around for the members of his table. He saw Leeta, and the Monster from earlier (he would ask for his name when they were done), as well as Ayara, who was nearby. But, he couldn't see Nemo. " Where did he go?" He wondered. No matter. He probably went to the bathroom or something.[/color]
He finally quietly stole over to the female chosen, and decided to disregard what he had done earlier. " Psst. Have you seen Nemo?"
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 09:37:57 PM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: March 12, 2012, 09:48:35 PM »
I glanced over as Shock came up to me in what was an attempt to be stealthy, I suppose. I didn't look at him.
Psst. Have you seen Nemo?
I was puzzled for a second.
Nemo...?
Oh. You mean that other electric chosen, with the hood? Not really...Wait. I think I saw him slipping into his room earlier. But I'm not sure. It was just a blur of movement.
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #663 on: March 12, 2012, 09:56:21 PM »
" Oh. You mean that other electric chosen, with the hood? Not really...Wait. I think I saw him slipping into his room earlier. But I'm not sure. It was just a blur of movement."
" Oh." Shock said, with a hint of embarassment, and an akward silence afterward. He stood up, straight. He wouldn't leave her, unless if she asked. If she were still mad, he would give her more time to cool off, as Nemo had asked. If not, good for her.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 12:03:09 AM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: March 12, 2012, 11:48:53 PM »
Axyl, use this!

Axyl catches the collar and looks at it then at the rebel

-I can imagine that collar isn't a good thing.

she sees him knocking down the rebel and having a staff like weapon ready to kill the rebel, Axyl goes from behind and puts the collar on him quickly from behind and turns the switch on, as well as give a quick and hard hit on the back of his head to try knock him out again
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: March 12, 2012, 11:57:21 PM »
I feel something around my neck. She got the collar on while I wasn't paying attention. I then felt a blow in the side of my head. It was really hard to keep myself on my feet after that, but he managed somehow. He swung the axe, aiming for her head. If he couldn't use his powers, he'd improvise.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: March 13, 2012, 12:15:44 AM »
Axyl sees him turn arround swinging his axe to her, she stops his hand with the axe quite easy as she looks at him

"You there, let go of the kid, your still years away from being a threat to me, so or you stay down and dont appear anymore or i wont have a problem of putting you two down permanently"

she keeps looking at him with a glare as she quickly leans forward and headbuts him hard without flinching one bit

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: March 13, 2012, 12:30:21 AM »
-You do realize that by 'putting me down permanently', you'll also kill the kid too.

I pulled the weapon away from her hand, set it down on the ground, balancing on the tips of the axe blades, and stood looking at it, folding my arms.

-We're pretty much the same person, minus the obvious personality differences. Other than that, we're pretty much two souls residing in one shell.

I turned to her, with a scowl on my face.

-But what would you know about it? No one ever understands us.

(Internally.)
-You make it sound like I willingly go along with this.

-You're right. But since you don't really have a choice in the matter and can't do anything about it, you're forced to.

(Externally)
-So, keeping that in mind, what will you do?

(By the way, his voice is now slightly deeper than it was before they switched.)

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: March 13, 2012, 12:41:55 AM »
-You do realize that by 'putting me down permanently', you'll also kill the kid too.

-We're pretty much the same person, minus the obvious personality differences. Other than that, we're pretty much two souls residing in one shell.

-But what would you know about it? No one ever understands us.

she sighs, letting him talk all he wanted

-So, keeping that in mind, what will you do?

she sighs again, then after he asks, she extends her hand grabing him by his neck realy hard glaring at him

"Its quite simple actualy, you behave and help him when needed or i will kill both of you right now, i dont have a problem with it, this base its my home and anything that threatens my home will die by my hand, so, its your choise actualy because im dead serious"

she glares at him with a serious face as she kept squeezing to hurt but letting enough for him to talk

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: March 13, 2012, 12:51:26 AM »
-Its quite simple actually, you behave and help him when needed or i will kill both of you right now, i dont have a problem with it, this base its my home and anything that threatens my home will die by my hand, so, its your choice actually because im dead serious.

I knew him well enough to know that even though he was a monster, he was a coward and wouldn't put his life on the line for anything, not even his guilty pleasure. (I mean KILLING PEOPLE! Get your mind out of the gutter!)

-Agh, wow! I didn't think you'd stoop so low as to kill an innocent kid. But fine, I'll behave, for a while at least.

He tried to pull her hand from his neck, but couldn't.

-You can let go at any time.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: March 13, 2012, 01:02:19 AM »
-Agh, wow! I didn't think you'd stoop so low as to kill an innocent kid. But fine, I'll behave, for a while at least.

she sees him trying to get her hand off and looks at him with a glare not letting go

-You can let go at any time.

"Stoop so low? i told you, you are a threat, i dont care if this kid is innocent, i allready killed alot of people, a kid wont keep me from sleeping at night. Now, you stay quietly inside him and only help him when he is in a situation where he can die, or i will kill you myself without thinking twice, understand?"

she gives a harder squeeze allowing him to only nod or shake head

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: March 13, 2012, 01:11:16 AM »
She starts squeezing my neck harder. My head shakes vigorously, now HE had someone to be truly afraid of.

(Internally)
-Now, give me control again!

-Yeah right! How often do I get to come out?! I'm gonna keep this going for a few more days, then you can come back in control.

-Gah, stop being so difficult!

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: March 13, 2012, 01:19:20 AM »
as he shakes his head vigorously she slams him agaisnt the wall hard and lets go of his neck looking at him witht he same face as before

"now, give him back his body, and take this rebel to the infirmary to get a check, i have more important things to do than to deal with a pushover like you"

she was bleeding from her side but she didnt cared for it, she just putted a hand over it to stop any bleeding as she walked away to the training room

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: March 13, 2012, 01:33:24 AM »
She slams him against the wall, and lets go of him. She tells hi to let me have my body back and take the rebel to the infirmary, then leaves.

-Oh, I don't think so. I barely get to use this body.

He picks up the paralyzed rebel.

-But I'll play her little games for a while.

He drags the rebel along to the infirmary, tells the nurse he 'accidentally walked in front of one of my attacks while I was practicing', and went outside. He recognized Shock and Ayara from when he was observing, and goes to sit next to them.

-Hey, what's new?

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: March 13, 2012, 01:53:31 AM »
I didn't look at Shock when he answered. I wasn't exactly angry at him, but I wasn't really ready to be answering any more of his questions right now.
Hey, what's new?
I glanced across as the boy with no name came over, not moving my head. Something seemed a little off with him, something strange, but that may have been my imagination.
Well, apparently they're going to run our evaluations outside, now that the training room is closed and the "situation" has been dealt with.
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.