* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Cloudy  (Read 234978 times)

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Clear
« Reply #225 on: February 14, 2012, 07:36:15 PM »
Chachunk, clank, thud.  I woke up to the sound of machines whining.  I started to feel the room shift.  Was the whole room being moved?

I wasn't sure.  But, I was curious as to if the door lock would work while the room was moving.  Walking over to it, I tried the door.  It opened.  I came face to face with a bunch of cogs.  It seemed I was trapped in the room until It reached it's final destination.

Sitting back down.  I waited patiently as the room continued to move.   
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 07:50:33 AM by Bing »

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #226 on: February 14, 2012, 10:28:29 PM »
Shock grinned, and laughed. " Yeah, I guess you're right!"He trew the pack back onto the ground, and removed some of the excess meat from it. He looked up at the sky. It was now evening, and so clear at it. " Wow. We're going to be seriously late." He motioned for her to put her pack down, so that he could fill it up. " Do you have any Ideas on how to get there faster?"
They probably shouldn't of have passed so much time talking, but whatever. At least they got to stop. His feet weren't hurting as much, and once half of the meat had been put into Ayara's bag, he could stand up, and walk around alot without much difficulty. Heck, I could even RUN if I wanted to. But, It's stil so far off...
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: February 14, 2012, 10:38:47 PM »
I watched as he slung his pack off his back, taking out some of the meat.
Wow. We're going to be seriously late. Do you have any Ideas on how to get there faster?
I sighed and tossed him my pack.
Why am I doing this....?
Because it's be the fastest way.
Oh shut up.

...Yeah, I know a faster way...As long as you don't mind heights...
Why am I doing this...?
I can fly us there...

He had finished filling my pack, so I put it back on. I concentrated for a moment, and then opened my wings, careful not to tear the straps.
He's what, 16? He must way more than I do...
*mutters* I'm gonna be so dead tired after this...
(You can make him hear it or not, your choice.)
You've been there before, right? So you can help me find the entrance?
I must be insane...
Why am I doing this...?
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #228 on: February 15, 2012, 12:55:16 AM »
"...Yeah, I know a faster way...As long as you don't mind heights...I can fly us there... "
Shock's lower left Eyelid twitched. " Fly?"
Shock didn't like heights. He's always dreamed of being up high, but he always felt terrible when he was up there too long. Some of his craziest schemes involved being in the air. However, if it meant they could get there faster, then he could deal with it.
" Uhh, yeah.. s-sure! Flying is awesome!" Then, he wondered. Would she be able to carry him? Of course. She looked pretty stong. Then, the image of the lithe 14 year old carrying him for miles appeared in his mind, and he giggled a bit. " So, We should get going, then."
" You've been there before, right? So you can help me find the entrance?"
" Of course I know how to get there. It was on the LETTER, smart o- umm, lets see... We're supposed to go to the ruins, present our letters. Easy, right?"
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: February 15, 2012, 01:28:20 AM »
Of course I know how to get there. It was on the LETTER, smart o- umm, lets see... We're supposed to go to the ruins, present our letters. Easy, right?
I knew he had been about to say something rude, but I let it slide. Better to save my energy.
i realize that the letter has instructions for finding the entrance.
But by the time we get there, i don't know if I'll have the energy to focus...

I glanced around for a moment, making sure we weren't forgetting anything, and then, after flapping once to get airborne, grabbed the boy by the arms and started off towards the canyons.
Hang on tight.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #230 on: February 15, 2012, 02:24:28 AM »
" UWAAA!!!!"
Shock clenched his eyes shut. If he looked down, he might puke. The wind was whipping past his face, almost violently. But, yet, she wasn't going as fast as he thought she would. He must've been pretty heavy. How much did he weigh compared to her? Huh. He gripped her tightly, biting his lip. He hoped she wouldn't drop her on his head. Been dropped WAY too many times. And, he believed that, they both did not want him to be dropped again. Just, think of other things!
Think of anything other than flying. Or falling. Or anything related to plumetting to the ground. Just... Wait until we get to the ground...
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: February 15, 2012, 03:07:36 AM »
UWAAA!!!!
I glanced down. He had his eyes squeezed shut.
I thought so.... He must not like heights.
Hey. Look, I know this is gonna scare you, but I'm gonna try to speed up, okay? Think of it this way-the faster I go, the less time you'll have to spend airborne, alright...? If it makes you feel any better, I promise I won't drop you.
I've got to get us there quickly....I can already feel myself tiring out...It so much harder when I'm carrying someone, especially since he's so much heavier than me.... My breath's coming faster and heavier...

I glanced down. We were moving pretty fast. I glanced ahead of me again.
And if it makes you feel better, I can see the canyons...We should get there before night time...
I sped up. Better to hurry.
Hello there.

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: February 16, 2012, 06:18:53 PM »
  Feeling the room stop.  I opened the door again and looked out.  I saw one lone guard standing.  He looked rather bored.  I decided to give him a bit of action.  As I was creeping up on the man, I had an inner struggle play out in my head.  My training and instincts told me I should snap his neck and kill him.  But, I knew that I needed help to take down the rules of Utopia.  Reason won out.  I grabbed him from behind and put him in a sleeper hold.  He struggled a bit but, to no avail.  I left him on the ground unconscious.

I searched his body and found a 9mm handgun.  I could feel the pull of the lead.  But, hey.  Times call for drastic measures.  I needed some from of protection.  Walking along the corridor, gun raised.  I began to search for a way to remove this thing, and find my gun. 

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: February 16, 2012, 06:29:31 PM »
As Wrench went through his speech for the last time, he decided to check on his new test subject.

Well, he figured out the door would unlock, and he took down the guard with quick efficiency. Wonder if he knew it was a robot? Lets see, where should I send him.

Wrench went through thousands of different scenarios, and decided to give him a reason to empty his clip. He set up some battle drones in the next room, all at level 3, to test his reflexes.

Be lucky I consider you useful, murderer, just prove your worth. Use this time to blow off some steam.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #234 on: February 16, 2012, 09:47:26 PM »
My attempts to get more food were met with loud hisses and the occasional punch to the ribs from the female Imp. I had never been in a situation I couldn't run from, this was a first for me. I couldn't find any exits that were close enough for me to run to and escape with out her catching me first. Seeming to read my mind she punched me again and told me to be quite. I was going to be cut open and my sack removed was all I could think...

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #235 on: February 17, 2012, 02:29:48 AM »
"Hey. Look, I know this is gonna scare you, but I'm gonna try to speed up, okay? Think of it this way-the faster I go, the less time you'll have to spend airborne, alright...? If it makes you feel any better, I promise I won't drop you. And if it makes you feel better, I can see the canyons...We should get there before night time... "
The boy could feel the flying chosen speeding up, and clenched his eyes even more tightly. He did NOT feel like seeing how fast the ground was going beneath them. And, from clenching onto her arms, he could tell that she was getting tired. The good news was, though, that they were getting closer. He could just feel it. She better not drop me, He thought. He trusted her, but then again, she was two years younger. Unless if she were stregthened by her freaky chosen powers, he couldn't really expect her to not drop him on purpose.
Shock tentatively opened one eye, and then the other. He was right: they were almost there. His eyesight, being good in the dark, could make out the ruins in which the rebel's base was. He had never been there before, and, as his stomach clenched, he realized he was nervous. Or about to puke.
Probably both, if we don't land soon."
Hurry," He said, with a sharp intake of breath.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: February 17, 2012, 03:20:50 AM »
Hurry,
No dip...captain obvious...
I was panting at this point, but we were almost there. A few more minutes and I'll be able to catch my breath...
(i know, super short...sorry. DX)
Hello there.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: February 17, 2012, 06:10:12 AM »
Sorry about that, she is apparently scared of dogs..

Solomon grabs Leeta by the ear and starts dragging her/.I am starting to regret saving you from teh fall of the hospital..

Look at it this way! faster you go, faster you get away from teh dog.

Leeta starts jogging and solomon stops dragging her of course. Well, we're ready I guess, so lets get going.

TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: February 17, 2012, 06:29:28 AM »
Axyl looks back and nods as she kept going with the dog following her and the other two

"its fine... lets just go... we are almost there..."

she keeps walking to the determinated area, soon as they arrive she looks arround looking arround

"okay from now on im the one lost... i never came here, i only know the area..."
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #239 on: February 18, 2012, 05:35:32 AM »
" No dip... Capitain Obvious..."
Shock stared up at her, chewing on his lip, to keep himself from puking, and from making a comment that could make her want to drop him, just as payback.. A few more minutes, from the looks of it. She apparently wasn't liking this anymore than he was. " Almost to the Rebel base," He said quietly to himself. So many other people there. He wondered what they all looked like. Probably many chosens and humans. Monsters must of have not cared much about all this.
He looked straight on into the horizon. Any seccond now, they would be there. At least, he hoped.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 05:37:54 AM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--