* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Cloudy  (Read 235043 times)

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Clear
« Reply #255 on: February 19, 2012, 02:54:16 AM »
The fire hound watched the gates open, and entered slowly and nervously. He noticed the woman enter confidently, and followed close behind her.

Meanwhile, I (still on the dog's back) started to wake up. The venom's effect was wearing off. I could feel my ribs in pain from the woman's strategic advance earlier, and it was too painful to speak. I kept quiet, hoping I'd find a place to rest sooner or later.

(He has a low pain threshold.)

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: February 19, 2012, 03:46:40 AM »
In the base
All of you need to head to the feast hall for the speech. However, Axyl, wrench wants to see you as soon as possible. His lab is past the feast hall, and next to the training room. HE did some moving around recently.

The guard looked at the dog, and pulled out a treat for him.

Come on boy, follow me, and we'll gt your friend here some help.

He began to walk towards the infirmary so the boy can get treated for his wounds. As this was happening, Archie noticed the newcomers, and see one that had a bit of lead in his pocket, faint, but not harmful.

@WTP
Archie-You there, I need to talk to you now, you have an item that I may have to confiscate.

@Ayara
The other guard spoke to the nervous girl.

You need to make a decision soon, we have to seal the entrance once everyone is inside, you know, safety reasons.

Meanwhile in the lab of Dr. Weil, Tiberius went back to check on his weapon.

Dr. Weil, what the hell is that thing? Where is the woman you showed me earlier.

Mr. President, this is her. There was a small mutation, but she has everything I told you she would have as well as...

Spare me the sweet talk, this is no small mutation. A small mutation is an extra finger, not.......that.

He couldn't help but notice the creature in the tank flinch a bit, bubbles coming from the motion. He never felt more disgusted in his life.

I knew you would get this way, so I got busy with another specimen for you, using the same DNA of course. Cloning doesn't take long you know, he is ready in the next room.

Weil pressed a button that revealed someone in the testing room going to work on some Zigarex targets, slicing them up with a special sword. The man had silver hair, and had a face familiar to the what the mutated thing had before.

Wait,a he, wasn't the DNA from a woman?

I'll spare you the small talk. I did a simple chromosome transfer, and made a male, since it would increase aggression and tactics. His name is Ko, and you are his father, his mother died at the hands of the rebels, and he was specially trained with your approval.

But I don't have a...

False memories. He believes it, and you will too, if you want him to start working immediately. Go in there, get acquainted.

Tiberius went through the door, just as Ko finished off the last Zigarex.

Father, how are you doing today?
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #257 on: February 19, 2012, 03:58:29 AM »
" You there, I need to talk to you now, you have an item that I may have to confiscate."
Shock looked in the man's direction, quiet as he spoke to him. He walked over to him, eyeing him almost suspiciously, but with a hint of awe. He had just arrived, and already, someone was confiscating something. But, he did not want to argue. Getting into a fight was what he wanted to avoid doing. " You're talking about my yo-yo, aren't you....."
He passed his finges lightly across his pant pocket, containing the weapon. Of course. There were chosens here. And, none were immune to lead. " What am I getting out of this? Will I get it back?" He asked, trying his best to sound a bit bold, but instead, stammering all through. The man seemed nice, so he trusted nothing was to happen to his prized weapon. But, he didn't just want to turn it over, without knowing if he would benifit from it.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 04:01:19 AM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: February 19, 2012, 04:03:27 AM »
" You there, I need to talk to you now, you have an item that I may have to confiscate."
Shock looked in the man's direction, quiet as he spoke to him. He walked over to him, eyeing him almost suspiciously, but with a hint of awe. He had just arrived, and already, someone was confiscating something. But, he did not want to argue. Getting into a fight was what he wanted to avoid doing. " You're talking about my yo-yo, aren't you....."
He passed his finges lightly across his pant pocket, containing the weapon. Of course. There were chosens here. And, none were immune to lead. " What am I getting out of this? Will I get it back?" He asked, trying his best to sound a bit bold, but instead, stammering all through. The man seemed nice, so he trusted nothing was to happen to his prized weapon. But, he didn't just want to turn it over, without knowing if he would benifit from it.

Archie was shocked to see a yo-yo. He pulled out the infinium one from his pocket, then looked at the boy. It all made sense.

When you go on missions, you can have it back, but here, Grandpa wants you to have this one.

He took the lead yo-yo, then handed the boy the infinuim one. He left to store the yo-yo safely.

(WTP, the yo-yo is just like the other one, but not made of lead, and 4 times as sharp.)

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #259 on: February 19, 2012, 04:19:44 AM »
(Awesome!)
After the exchange, the boy looked curiously at the yo-yo. It wasn't as heavy as his other one. So, no lead. He smiled as the man walked away to store his older weapon. Whoever this Grandpa is, he must of have planned ahead. Very far ahead, from the looks of it. The new, Infinium yo-yo was of almost the same craftsmanship. A perfect, lead-less replica. It almost made him sad to look at it. It had no scratches, no dents. Perfectly new. Just like his older one, years ago.
He shook his head, and stuck the yo-yo into his pocket. The man was gone. So now, to find Ayara. He didn't mean to, but he had left her near the gate. He had expected her to follow him in, but, apparently not. Or, he could go stuff his face...
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: February 19, 2012, 04:20:41 AM »
All of you need to head to the feast hall for the speech. However, Axyl, wrench wants to see you as soon as possible. His lab is past the feast hall, and next to the training room. HE did some moving around recently.

she sighs and nods to them

"sure... take care of this guy... i think he was poisoned or something...im off..."

she sighs with her head on her head as it was hurting a bit kept walking normaly as she reached the room she was mentioned, she knocked two times and opened the door

"Hello?... im back after so many years..."

she goes in and closes the door
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: February 19, 2012, 04:23:41 AM »
The man holds a dog treat in front of him. He was a loyal and caring dog, but he'd join anyone once dog treats were involved. He followed the man, and they were brought into the infirmary. I was picked up, and put on a bed. I was thinking about going to sleep, but I didn't want to until I got my weapon back. I turned to the dog.

-Go get...agh...my weapon.

He immediately turned around to go find the woman. I was surprised he knew what to do. I then lay back down in bed, trying to rest.

-Pretty smart dog you have there.

-Thanks...I just kinda...found him one day.

I didn't want to talk anymore, that woman knocked the wind out of me.

Meanwhile, my dog went back to find the woman.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: February 19, 2012, 04:29:45 AM »

she sighs and nods to them

"sure... take care of this guy... i think he was poisoned or something...im off..."

she sighs with her head on her head as it was hurting a bit kept walking normaly as she reached the room she was mentioned, she knocked two times and opened the door

"Hello?... im back after so many years..."

she goes in and closes the door

Wrench gets up from his observation of the prisoner, and directs his attention to Axyl.

Axyl, welcome back. I would have a warmer welcome for you, but some events have come up. Crime rate in the underlands has increased, and my spy network in Utopia has crumbled. I shouldn't have to tell you that as you were attacked.

He walks over to the screens, all viewing different parts of the base.

I called you back for your safety. I fear they would kill you after they knocked you out, but you were lucky. All the other spies have been murdered, including Lucia.

He looks over to Axyl again.

I'm sure you've been through a lot on the way here, so I'll get to the important part. I need you to train the new recruits. They all have special gifts they bring, but I want  you to train them in stealth.

He centers his focus on the prisoner again, tunign into the spy fly watching his next move.

You are dismissed. Go get some rest, tomorrow, everything will begin.

(He sees the prisoner in his head, so you won't be able to see what he is focusing on Aqua)

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: February 19, 2012, 04:46:36 AM »
Wrench gets up from his observation of the prisoner, and directs his attention to Axyl.

Axyl, welcome back. I would have a warmer welcome for you, but some events have come up. Crime rate in the underlands has increased, and my spy network in Utopia has crumbled. I shouldn't have to tell you that as you were attacked.

He walks over to the screens, all viewing different parts of the base.

I called you back for your safety. I fear they would kill you after they knocked you out, but you were lucky. All the other spies have been murdered, including Lucia.

He looks over to Axyl again.

I'm sure you've been through a lot on the way here, so I'll get to the important part. I need you to train the new recruits. They all have special gifts they bring, but I want  you to train them in stealth.

He centers his focus on the prisoner again, tunign into the spy fly watching his next move.

You are dismissed. Go get some rest, tomorrow, everything will begin.

(He sees the prisoner in his head, so you won't be able to see what he is focusing on Aqua)

She sighs as her hand was still on her head she just nods

"sigh... fine... as long as they dont give me a headache... im allready tired of headaches and kids for today..."

she turns and walks to the door, where she looks back at Wrench with a faint smile

"thank you for worrying about me... you have allways been so nice to me...i will see you later..."

she turns back to the door and gets out looking arround

"since there were some changes... where are the rooms  this time?..."

she looks arround and sighs not knowing
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 05:22:11 AM by shin21 »
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: February 19, 2012, 04:48:23 AM »
You need to make a decision soon, we have to seal the entrance once everyone is inside, you know, safety reasons.
I nodded and hurried after the others. I came up behind them in a large hall. I couldn't help but stare for a moment.
Woah... That's pretty impressive.
I couldn't see where Shock was, which wasn't helping my nervousness. So I went back to looking around. There were lots of tables, piled with food. And a LOT of people.
Great... Tons of people...
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #265 on: February 19, 2012, 04:59:40 AM »
The food was amazing, for being in the Underlands. Shock couldn't get enough. For what seemed like hours (but, was in reality, only minutes,) He had managed to at least taste all of the foods offered at the buffet table. He couldn't help but worry about Ayara, though. She had been uncomfortable. The human wandered around, looking around for his former companion. Finally, he spotted her reddish-brown hair in the crowd.
"Great... Tons of people... "
" HEY! AYARA!"
The boy chuckled, seeing the nervous chosen gape at all the recruits and Official Rebels in the room. He was lucky that she had decided to come on in. He walked over to her, some unidentifiable food in mouth and hand, and patted her on the shoulder. " This is some REALLY good food!"
She shot him a glare, and he cowered back, expecting her to take her shoe off again for leaving her at the gate. " Sorry for leaving you! I didn't notice you were still there, until this guy came and-"
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: February 19, 2012, 05:19:12 AM »
HEY! AYARA!
I jumped. All these people were making me...well, jumpy. I turned as the boy came back up to me, food in hand and mouth.
This is some REALLY good food!
I glared at him. I was mainly just angry because I was scared. Too many people.
Sorry for leaving you! I didn't notice you were still there, until this guy came and-
Look, I really, REALLY don't care that you left me right now, but can we go to like, a corner or something? Just somewhere a LITTLE less crowded? I mean, I know we need to stay in here so that they can keep an eye on us, and I'm hungry, but I really wanna get out of this crowd!
I was pleading, almost stuttering with him. I was too on edge, surrounded by people like this. I could see that it thinned out a little near the sides, and I was desperate to get out of the thick of things.
I know we should get food, but, can we just get a seat in a less crowded area? Please?
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: February 19, 2012, 05:22:01 AM »
(Official post as Ko)

Ko was out of the lab, and walkiong around Utopia. He felt as though it was a new experience, but he recognized every building, and everyone.

So, father wants me to hunt down this Cyrus person. And he gave me a new communicator, how thoughtful.

Unbenounced to Ko, Tiberius gave the order to the Paladins to act as though he has been with them for years, and stated that he is now the new commander. Ko decided he would head straight to the underlands.

Ko to base, I want three men with me at once. Send in the alpha squad. I will be waiting for them at the southern lift. do not make me wait.

At once sir.

Ko ran off to the lift, presented his ID, and waited for his entourage to show up.

They have 10 minutes, or someone is going to feel like they have a split personality.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #268 on: February 19, 2012, 11:00:13 AM »
A few new people came into the dining hall, I looked at the female imp, she held her forward gaze; so I did the same. I was curious why I had been called here, were we being rounded up for an easy execution, I still couldn't find a way out of here...

I slumped my shoulders and was immedatly smacked over the head by the female imp, she let out a storm of Imp speech ordering me to stand up straight. I was getting tired of her games, if she hit me one more time...

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: February 19, 2012, 05:55:55 PM »
@Fox
Archie cam back from storage to see Salreth treating the newcomer like a child. He was a little annoyed with her actions

Salreth! That is not how we treat guests here, imp or not. For all you know, he may be older than you. You need to concentrate on Isaac and Jacob, I think they made their way into the training room.

He went back to his duties. He wanted everything ready for the speech.

(Ko time)

The four Paladins arrived on hover blades, circular disks that float above the ground at great speeds. Only those trained can ride them. Ko gave a slight smile, then came up with an idea.

You, you and you, get out if my sight, and leave me a hover disk. You there, you're coming with me.

The three others left him one of the disks, and promptly left, the last one was a little nervous by the order.

Um, sir, are you sure this is a good idea?

Trust me, I can tell you're the strongest of the group, and I can take care of myself. But a little security can go a long way. Besides, we don't want to draw too much attention. Once we're in the underlands, get rid of the armor. We'll find you something suitable when we reach our destination. Let's go.

They both stepped on the lift, the paladin got rid of his armor as ordered. He was left in only his street clothes, and held on to his gun. They finally reached the bottom, in the southern part of the central sector. Ko and the paladin activated their disks.

The nearest town is a small one, a community of chosen. We head there, get our info, then head out. If we encounter any problems, shoot to kill.

Yes sir.

They sped off towards the town, Ko was smiling menacingly the whole time.