* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Cloudy  (Read 235175 times)

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Afternoon| Weather: Sunny
« Reply #480 on: March 02, 2012, 09:55:02 PM »
I was slightly dizzy after having been shaken by Shock, and took a moment to catch my balance. I shook my head, watching as Shock stuck a pose. He stood for a moment like that, and imp jumped off his neck. Ignoring this, he pointed towards the hall.
Onward march!
I kept walking down the hall, looking at him.
This concept of being "friends" with someone-I don't see the point. This is the Underlands. If I made..."friends"...with someone, they'd just die anyway. So there's no real reason to do so. There's no point in socializing with someone just so they can die. All that does is make you pay more attention to the fact that they're dead. (Pessimism is fun to write too. XD)
I kept walking down the hall, headed for the hall. If we had combat practice later, it would be important to have some food in me.
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #481 on: March 02, 2012, 11:18:07 PM »
Shock hit her in the head with his fist. " C'mon! Studies show that if you make friends, you live longer!" My own studies...As she continued, he put his hands on his hips. He saw the imp run off. Huh. He probably didn't like being my scarf He paused to think of something to say, then he ran to catch up to Ayara.
" What, so you're saying you expect me to die? Hehehe, you're so wierd." He grinned.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 11:20:14 PM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: March 03, 2012, 04:13:52 AM »
@Burr

The rebel recover from the attack. The squad leader contacts wrench.

Sir, we have a problem here. It seems our food supply has been compromised.

I know, I seen what happened from here. It seems you have drawn the attention of a very powerful monster. We can't really do anything about it. Leave the container, and head back to base to recover. I'll send you out tomorrow with a new container.

As the rebels were about to leave, a group of five raiders came by.

Surrender your food, and weapons, now.

Fine, fine, we surrender the food. But let us keep our weapons, we're heading out anyway. We won't get in your way.

The raiders were surprised at how easy this was, but instead of questioning it, they allowed the rebels to leave, and once they were out of sight, they began to open the container.

(Burr, have fun, new NPC's to play with.)

@Bing
A guard comes in to check on the patient. The nurse begins to loosen the straps.

Hang on a sec.

The guard looks the prisoner dead in the eye.

We have decided to allow you to roam free. You're still going top have that collar. But I'm going to be keeping my eyes on you. Any funny business, and I'm ordered to subdue you immediately, but not kill you. Though that may not sound so threatening, just imagine not seeing daylight, or any light, for the rest of your life.

The guard unstrapped the prisoner, and took a step back. He had a remote in his hand to activate the stun feature in the collar, and with a little shake, showed that he is not afraid to use it.

Go get some food, prisoner, enjoy this freedom, but remember, you have been warned.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 05:16:36 AM by Cortex J. »
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: March 03, 2012, 05:53:48 AM »
@Bing
A guard comes in to check on the patient. The nurse begins to loosen the straps.

Hang on a sec.

The guard looks the prisoner dead in the eye.

We have decided to allow you to roam free. You're still going top have that collar. But I'm going to be keeping my eyes on you. Any funny business, and I'm ordered to subdue you immediately, but not kill you. Though that may not sound so threatening, just imagine not seeing daylight, or any light, for the rest of your life.

The guard unstrapped the prisoner, and took a step back. He had a remote in his hand to activate the stun feature in the collar, and with a little shake, showed that he is not afraid to use it.

Go get some food, prisoner, enjoy this freedom, but remember, you have been warned.

I crawled out of the bed and turned to the guards.

"A little shock therapy may do me some good.  I've been a little stiff."

Before the baffled guards could respond I turned and walked out of the room.

I followed a sign on the wall and made my way to the cafeteria.  I grabbed some food, sat down and started eating.  I ignored anyone else in the room.  I needed to think of a way to get this collar removed.

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: March 03, 2012, 08:22:32 AM »
I finally perked my head up and looked around. No one was here except for the three of us.

-Oh, hey. The training session's over.

I get up, stretch, and head towards the mess hall (or whatever it's officially called).

I look over to see a large buffet table filled with all kinds of food. I finally remember that my dog is still in my room. I start walking towards the Troop quarters.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #485 on: March 03, 2012, 11:27:30 AM »
Nothing like a cat nap after a large meal! I stretched out and started to fall asleep when I felt something looking at me, and before I knew it two young Imps had begun attacking me. Quickly vanishing I grabbed one by the back of his neck and tossed him as far as I could, but before I could react they were both on me again. I lowered my head and let the Napalm surge to the surface of my hands, just enough to turn them red in an act of dominance. They looked at each other and started laughing harder then I had seen anybody laugh, they pointed at me then promptly vanished. I looked around, most of the others were staring at me, I didn't like the attention.

"What you look at! Nothing to see here!"
I vanished and ran out of the hall, now was a great time to take Salreth up on her offer...

Offline GoldenBurr

• Beginning Trainer
  • Magikarp, Honey, Rest. All I need.
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: March 03, 2012, 05:27:48 PM »
The rebel recover from the attack. The squad leader contacts wrench.

Sir, we have a problem here. It seems our food supply has been compromised.

I know, I seen what happened from here. It seems you have drawn the attention of a very powerful monster. We can't really do anything about it. Leave the container, and head back to base to recover. I'll send you out tomorrow with a new container.

As the rebels were about to leave, a group of five raiders came by.

Surrender your food, and weapons, now.

Fine, fine, we surrender the food. But let us keep our weapons, we're heading out anyway. We won't get in your way.

The raiders were surprised at how easy this was, but instead of questioning it, they allowed the rebels to leave, and once they were out of sight, they began to open the container.

Both Urs and the raiders were rather surprised to see one another once the container was opened.  The bear had to stand for a moment and let his eyes adjust, but once they did the first feeling that washed over him was a feeling of aggression.  More humans, he'd have to tear through them to get out it seemed.  The bear was full though, and would be much more sluggish.  How unfortu-  He stopped his train of thoughts as he noticed those nasty looking guns that the men and women were carrying, and now pulling out to point at him.   Urs knew he wouldn't feel much pain, but bullets were still a deadly foe to deal with in large number.  And some were likely of that poisonous metal.  The bear was quick to dive down low and try and hide behind some boxes.  If Urs had the ability to speak he'd be crying out "don't shoot!" but his voice box was incapable of speech. 

A round of bullets tore into the crates of food instead of the bear, the food within acting as a nice insulator and protecting the monster from harm.  Urs waited it out, knowing that if he hadn't dived away when he had he likely would be full of holes by now.  The bear's ears picked up the sounds of clicking which he connected with them reloading their weapons.  The perfect chance to strike back and get out of danger.  With a roar he rushed out of his hiding spot and for the opened door.  Just as he had thought the raiders for the most part were busy reloading.  The wall of muscle and fur crashed down on the nearest man, and then twisted around and swatted at the second closest body.  Urs was only trying to escape, taking life wasn't a necessity but he wouldn't be against it if he had to in order to flee. 

By this time the others had been able to reload, and a sudden round of bullets were fired at Urs.  The bear could feel the hot metal tearing into his side, and he didn't really like that at all.  He got on all fours and used his powerful arms to propel him away as fast as he could possibly go to avoid taking any more damage.  He only stopped when he was assured that he was a safe distance away and that no one would come after him.  The bear heaved with heavy breaths for a moment before dropping on the infertile ground.  That was too much work for one meal, but it was better than starving.  He turned to his side and began to lick out his new wounds to clean them and also pick out the bullets with a doctors precision.  Urs was very adept at using his claws in an accurate manner, so this task wasn't all to hard.  Instinct drove the bear to clean out his wounds, he didn't actually know that this was the help prevent the bleeding, poisoning, and infection.  He just knew that something drove him to clean himself, so he did.  Urs was also lucky that his muscles were so dense, the common bullet didn't travel too far into him which helped keep his vitals safe and let him get out the bullets with ease. 

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: March 03, 2012, 05:34:06 PM »
I was eating some food, when I noticed someone. It was the same guy that was strapped down onto that bed. I was about to approach him, but then I noticed a struggle bewtween three Imps, and it looked like the green one was losing. The green imp's hands glowed, and then the other two imps laughed, and disappeared. The green imp looked around, nervous.

What you look at! Nothing to see here!

He disappeared. I stood there, a bit confused about what just happened, but then I shrugged it off, and looked back at the mysterious guy. He was ignoring everything around him, so I figured he didn't want to talk at all. I look around for a familiar face, normaly someone would pop out from nowhere by now.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 06:21:53 PM by Lugiafan96 »
. . .

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: March 04, 2012, 04:59:29 AM »
Solomon and Leeta leave the training room, last.Why is it that we are always last?

Cause you're so slow.

Shut up..

Solomon and Leeta enter the feasting hall and notice something, or rather someone.They notice The paladin that tried to kill Solomon from the hospital.Oh hey, its someone ne-....Is that the guy that tried to kill me while I was in the abandoned hospital?

Yep.

....F***. How about we go say "Hello" to the asshole?

Wow, You got serious, what the hell just happened?

He broke my leg and almost got me killed, why do you think I might wanna go see why he is here?

Cause Last I checked we liked living.

Okay then, You stay here.

Solomon walks up to the paladin.(I shall call him paladin since my char doesn't know he is a "ex" paladin.)Paladin, ice guy, whoever you are, what are you doing here?

Leeta sits there watching from a distance.How did he just go serious?

(Say if I need to change anything.)
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #489 on: March 04, 2012, 05:55:42 AM »
Shock go bored of just waiting around for Ayara to reply. " You, just go look for somewhere to sit. I'll go get food." He smiled, and ran foreward, into the dining hall, to get himself some food. He took a long glance around the room. He recognized some faces, but once again, not everyone. He'd try to see if he could get to know everyine, or at least talk to them, and learn names.
He ran over to the buffet, to get himself and Ayara some of the delicious smelling food, not hesitating to take as much as he pleased..
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: March 04, 2012, 11:14:56 AM »
Axyl keeps following Wrench and keeps thinking to herself

" i have to keep practicing... that guy they showed me doesnt look good... if anyone can beat him it would be me..."

As she thought to herself she looks at Wrench as she followed him to his quarters, wondering what he would tell her, but if anyone would know anything, it would be him, anyone more knowleadgable than him was impossible
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: March 04, 2012, 06:05:38 PM »
I turned to face the person speaking to me.  I didn't recognize him but, he seemed to know who I was.  I tried to think back but nothing popped into my mind.

"Who the hell are you?  I'm busy eating here.  I don't have time for small talk."

Turning away I began eating again.  My mind slipped back onto the topic of my collar.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: March 04, 2012, 06:26:30 PM »
I notice a familiar face, the boy with the metal arm, along with the cat girl. Looks like the metal boy was talking to that weird man from the infirmary, and the cat girl was keeping a distance. Did they know each other? I was about to approach the boy with the metal arm, but then I saw the other boy enter the room. He wasent with the girl this time though, and was stuffing his face with food. I decided to approach him, so I walk over to him.

So, did your training go well?
. . .

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: March 04, 2012, 06:57:36 PM »
I glared at Shock for hitting me on the head, but before I could reply, he ran off to get food. I sighed and looked around for a seat. There weren't many left at this point. But I saw a table over in the corner that was still empty, and headed over to it, careful to stay close to the walls and away from the crowd.
*mutters* It is WAY too crowded in here...
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: March 04, 2012, 07:01:53 PM »
Wrench gets to his quarters and takes a seat, and once he was sure Axyl was inside, he had the door close. The monitors activate, showing different parts of the underlands that wrench keeps a stern eye on, each one changing it's image every few seconds. One monitor was brought down, and showed the image of a man sitting in a room, meditating.

I know you wish to talk about this individual. I figured this would be a good time to analyze his fighting style more in depth, as he is about to participate in the arena matches. I will be glad to answer any questions you may have, but I must warn you, I know very little of this man. He appeared almost instantaneously, but his brutality has earned him a red threat level.

The man flinches on the screen, but scratches his nose, and returns to his meditation.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword