* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Cloudy  (Read 234975 times)

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Afternoon| Weather: Sunny
« Reply #585 on: March 09, 2012, 08:47:10 PM »

Yeah its good musi-

Solomon's eyes grew big as he realized who just asked him the question. Don't make eye contact...don't make eye contact...

Uh, yeah....You?

On the other side of the table Leeta was listening to the music when She went to look over at Solomon to ask him a question.Hey Solo-Never mind.

I'm gonna stay out of this so I don't get in trouble...

Leeta Looks back at he who won't have a name for a bit and goes back to listening to the music.

"Yeah, it's a nice change from the constant fighting.  Even if it's a bit boring just standing here...  I'd rather be training but, this stupid collar won't let me do anything."

Before walking into the crowd I decided I needed to earn some trust if I wanted the dam collar removed.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: March 09, 2012, 08:54:09 PM »
"Yeah, it's a nice change from the constant fighting.  Even if it's a bit boring just standing here...  I'd rather be training but, this stupid collar won't let me do anything."

Solomon laughed a bit.Hooray for collars!

On the other side of the table Leeta was both listening to the music And our conversation.Not sure weather he's doing the good or bad thing...

So, Why ARE you here anyways?
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: March 09, 2012, 08:58:11 PM »
So, Why ARE you here anyways?

"It's a long story but, put it this way.  It's because of you.  Since I failed to eliminate the target, they decided to kill me.  I escaped, my mother died.  Now I'm here, looking for revenge on Utopia.  I figured the Rebels could help.  But, enough about that.  Why are you here?"

I figured he might have some interesting reason.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: March 09, 2012, 09:04:57 PM »
"It's a long story but, put it this way.  It's because of you.  Since I failed to eliminate the target, they decided to kill me.  I escaped, my mother died.  Now I'm here, looking for revenge on Utopia.  I figured the Rebels could help.  But, enough about that.  Why are you here?"

Solomon Scoots a few steps over.Uh...Someone had me come here...

Solomon glares at Leeta.Oh crap! He's about to make me come Into the conversation...

Hey uh Solomon...why don't we go train.Because I don't wanna talk to this guy..

That sounds great!Because I need some time to come up with a better answer for this guy...

Solomon and Leeta start walking towards the training room to get away from the guy..

(say If I need to change anything)
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: March 09, 2012, 09:21:43 PM »
I watched as the metal brat and his pet cat, walked slowly away.  I didn't really catch what they said over the music.  I shrugged my shoulders, I wondered if he was still afraid of me.  Deciding to move on, I noticed the Imp looking monster that shocked itself, there was another monster talking to it.  Walking over to them, I tried to join the conversation.  Hell, Chosen like me, and monsters, usually shared a similar bond.

"He's right you know, those shocks and burns look bad.  You should head to the infirmary."

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #590 on: March 09, 2012, 10:17:50 PM »
"He's right you know, those shocks and burns look bad.  You should head to the infirmary."

I looked at both of them, a bit puzzeled.
"Infirmary? What is it, and where can Ualgarg find it?" I winced as I put my weight on my front hands, trying to get into a better position to examine the newcomer.
"Me Ualgarg, what your name?"

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: March 10, 2012, 12:48:59 AM »
He's right you know, those shocks and burns look bad.  You should head to the infirmary.

I turn and see the same guy from before, who was strapped onto the bed. And now that I got a closer look at him, I can see he's wearing a collar.

Hey, you are the man from the infirma-

Infirmary? What is it, and where can Ualgarg find it?

I look at him, I guess he never got to learn about this stuff.

The infirmary is a place to heal wounds. They have special equipment to treat things like deep wounds, burns, broken bones, and other kinds of inguries. I can show you where to find it.

He seems to change position on his hands and looks at the mystery man.

Me Ualgarg, what your name?

Then I realised something: He and I are competly different in every way.

Well, I am Urusu, a medic in training at the infirmary.
. . .

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: March 10, 2012, 01:14:29 AM »
"The names Cyrus, it's nice to meet you two.  I bet Urusu could show you the way.  Oh and Urusu, I saw that look.  Yes, I'm wearing a collar.  It's because I used to be a Paladin.  Wrench isn't sure if he can trust me yet.  So, I'm stuck wearing it for now.  But, moving on.  You seem to be a doctor, that sounds rather interesting.  Since I've only ever dealt pain, I've never healed it."

The words seemed out of place as they left my lips.  I mean me, Cyrus, caring about someone's burns.  Impossible?  But then again.  I'd never cared for my mother before, and she was the reason I'm on this mission of revenge.

I felt sickened, because, these words almost seemed genuine.

Breaking my chain of thought.

"So how do you guys feel about having an Ex-Paladin walking around?"

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: March 10, 2012, 01:19:46 AM »
I already know of this, the nurses explained a bit of it to me... To be honest, I dont care if someone's a Paladin, as long as I can trust you and if we're both after the same cause more or less, there's no reason for me to object.

To tell the truth, he and I are similar. In the underlands, he would be no different than the monsters in their eyes. Rejecting him would make me no better than all those people that tried to kill me.

And it is nice to meet you, Cyrus. So... you used to live in Utopia, right?
. . .

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #594 on: March 10, 2012, 01:21:54 AM »
"Paladin Utopian soldier? If that case, Ualgarg no care. You here, you friend of Ualgarg." Looking at the medic I held up my hands. "Please help, hurts very much"

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: March 10, 2012, 01:25:02 AM »
Please help, hurts very much.

I nod.

Well, come with me and we can get to the infirmary, where I can get proper equipment for burns, follow me.

I get up and walk a bit, then stop and wait for the Imp.
. . .

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #596 on: March 10, 2012, 01:28:14 AM »
I quickly jump to his shoulder and let out a very silent purr.
"Ualgarg thankful!"

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: March 10, 2012, 01:28:45 AM »
Walking along with the two.

"Yes, I used to live in Utopia.  It was a good life, I trained everyday and went on missions.  Heh...  Heh...  It's a shame that Utopia must fall, cause really it wasn't a bad place.  Until they decided I had failed them.  They tried to have me killed.  It was strange seeing sparring partners and people I've known for a long time chasing and attacking me...  But, you're from the wastes right?  I bet that was a hard life."

Again, friendly words seeped out.  Maybe I was losing my killer edge.  But, one thing was sure.  If I wanted this dam collar off.  I need trust.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #598 on: March 10, 2012, 01:36:19 AM »
"Yes, I used to live in Utopia.  It was a good life, I trained everyday and went on missions.  Heh...  Heh...  It's a shame that Utopia must fall, cause really it wasn't a bad place.  Until they decided I had failed them.  They tried to have me killed.  It was strange seeing sparring partners and people I've known for a long time chasing and attacking me...  But, you're from the wastes right?  I bet that was a hard life."

My mind went through my last night in the Wastes.

"Ualgarg, no, Imps have very special pouch people in Wastes want. It holds anything you want, so they try kill us. Ualgarg guess that why Imps have ability to vanish. And you have to steal to eat, Ualgarg have burning desire to eat, without food, Napalm run low, not good thing when have no Napalm. So yes, life hard in Wastes for Ualgarg. But you have friends who believe as you do?"

I looked at Cyrus, he seemed to be questioning himself for some reason...

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: March 10, 2012, 01:38:49 AM »
The imp jumped onto my shoulders, and seemed to purr.

Ualgarg thankful!

We were walking along with Cyrus, then he spoke up.

Yes, I used to live in Utopia.  It was a good life, I trained everyday and went on missions.  Heh...  Heh...  It's a shame that Utopia must fall, cause really it wasn't a bad place.  Until they decided I had failed them.  They tried to have me killed.  It was strange seeing sparring partners and people I've known for a long time chasing and attacking me...  But, you're from the wastes right?  I bet that was a hard life.

I stopped for a moment, almost remembering something, then I dismissed it, I couldent let that distract me.

Yes... very hard.

Ualgarg, no, Imps have very special pouch people in Wastes want. It holds anything you want, so they try kill us. Ualgarg guess that why Imps have ability to vanish. And you have to steal to eat, Ualgarg have burning desire to eat, without food, Napalm run low, not good thing when have no Napalm. So yes, life hard in Wastes for Ualgarg. But you have friends who believe as you do?

We eventualy made it to the infirmary, and I set the imp down on one of the hospital beds. I examine his hands, they are pretty badly burnt, but his nose looked fine. I go over to one of the medicine cabnits and grab a certain container and bandages. I croutch a little.

Alright, this will burn for a few seconds, but then it will start feeling alot better.

I open the bottle and it has a sort of liquid in it. I take a fairly big que-tip and start putting it on the burnt spots.

((If there are any problems with this post, I will fix it.))
. . .