* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Cloudy  (Read 235402 times)

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Afternoon| Weather: Sunny
« Reply #630 on: March 11, 2012, 07:26:50 AM »
"So Ualgarg, how about we get his collar removed or turned off for some training?  Once you've healed up of course."

I looked at my hands, they were already feeling about a million times better.
"Ualgarg need more training, Salreth want results... Bleh! Females!"

"Tell me about it buddy, women never make any sense.  But if you want to get stronger, I could help in that.  I know a thing or two about all walks of combat, tactics and strategies.  Ways to close gaps and ways to make them.  Though judging by your power, mid-ranged attacks and close quarters with those claws would be deadly... Which is kind of similar to my own combat style.  You see I like to use ranged attacks to distract enemies while I move in for lethal strikes.  Also, if you could use that napalm at a distance, you could be quite the support fighter."

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #631 on: March 11, 2012, 07:41:16 AM »
"Tell me about it buddy, women never make any sense.  But if you want to get stronger, I could help in that.  I know a thing or two about all walks of combat, tactics and strategies.  Ways to close gaps and ways to make them.  Though judging by your power, mid-ranged attacks and close quarters with those claws would be deadly... Which is kind of similar to my own combat style.  You see I like to use ranged attacks to distract enemies while I move in for lethal strikes.  Also, if you could use that napalm at a distance, you could be quite the support fighter."

I thought back to when Salreth used her Napalm as a shield and as a long range weapon, with some practice I might be able to pull stuff like that off. Then I looked back at my hands, they still stung a bit, but I was going to try to figure the best way to use my Napalm.

"Ualgarg try holding Napalm, that no work, he think of using it to make physical attacks stronger... With practice Ualgarg use it for long range uses. Cyrus hungry?"

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: March 11, 2012, 07:46:11 AM »
"Yeah, I know about that, I use ice to strengthen my melee attacks.  And Sure I'll get something to eat.  I ate before but I could just a snack and drink.  Why don't we leave this metal child here and get something to eat?"

Cyrus started walking towards the mess hall.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #633 on: March 11, 2012, 07:53:59 AM »
I waved goodbye to the "metal child" and turned back towards the direction Cyrus was facing. I looked at my hands again, they felt perfectly normal again, but the medic had said to keep the bandages on, so I didn't want to take them off, but in order to train I needed to take them off.

I bit into my left hand's bandages and started pulling them off. My hand was devoid of any fur, but was otherwise perfectly healed. Holding my hand up to Cyrus I smiled.

"Ualgarg ready to train!"
I quickly finished pulling the rest of the bandages off of my hands then jumped from Cyrus' shoulder onto the floor. On all fours I ran a bit a head of him to make sure they could take my body weight, they did just fine. I looked back at my friend and motioned him to hurry, my stomach was empty, a feeling I didn't like at all...

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: March 12, 2012, 03:20:35 AM »
...what?

He lost his goofy expression.

The concert of course.

I look at the people at the table.

Well, does anyone have plans, since the training is post-poned, we might as well find something to do.
. . .

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: March 12, 2012, 04:07:23 AM »
-The concert of course.

-Oh yeah, that. It was a nice feeling to play a song that I hadn't heard in so long.

I had a longing look on as I remembered the last time I played that song. In fact, the last time I played it was the first time I played it. It was also the first song I ever played with this. It was raining that night and I had just been kicked to the ground by gang members...again. I had become fed up with them, and I accidentally shocked the puddle we were all standing in. I was unaffected by it, but the gang members weren't so lucky and most likely died. I played the song as a way to vent to the world, and in hopes that tomorrow would be better. That was my last night in West City.

-Well, does anyone have plans, since the training is post-poned, we might as well find something to do.

I thought for a moment.

-Well...I don't know...

I was somehow reminded of my previous thoughts in the Training Hall.

-I might need to talk to Grampa Wrench actually...About something that happened to me the night before I left East City...But it'll probably be difficult to actually go talk to him, him being the rebel leader and all...

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: March 12, 2012, 04:23:58 AM »
after having been sparring and defeating training golems for who-knows-how-long, I decided to leave. I wasn't really supposed to be in here right now, since training was cancelled, and I still hadn't eaten much. Not that I was that hungry. I still wasn't in the best mood. But after dealing with the last golem, I turned and left, heading back down the hall towards the dinning hall. I had heard some nice music coming from there earlier-
I suppose I could ask and see who was making it...It was pretty interesting...
I got to the entrance of the hall, and looked around a little.
Great, it's even more crowded than earlier...
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: March 12, 2012, 05:28:59 AM »
Attention, the training room will now be closed for the rest of the day.

Archie comes back from getting his wounds treated and feels like training the recruits anyway. He heads to the feast hall, where they seem to have congregated anyway.

May I have everyone's attention. My name is Archie, and I'm the combat instructor. Due to a recent incident, your combat evaluation was postponed. However, now that the incident is resolved, we will commence the evaluation outside. Any and all recruits interested please head to the main entrance. I will be waiting.

Archie walks off. Wrench notices the announcement, and decides to meet everyone outside as well, taking his own exit. He meets Archie.

So, you are recovered I take it? I wonder how you'll evaluate the troops without the data from the drones.

We already have a robot to collect data, but you probably knew that. Besides, robots can only tell us so much, sometimes, it takes a living approach.

Feels good to joke in times as dark as this. I will never understand how you manage to stay so confident despite what we're facing.

After what we've been through before the rebels, I found out it's better to keep your chin up and move forward, than stand there and mope at what could have been.

Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: March 12, 2012, 05:53:44 AM »
A voice echos through the halls once again.

-Attention, the training room will now be closed for the rest of the day.

A man speaks up above the crowd, commanding attention from the group in the mess hall. I turn to see a familiar face.

(I'm gonna make Archie dark red since I already use Orange.)

-May I have everyone's attention. My name is Archie, and I'm the combat instructor. Due to a recent incident, your combat evaluation was postponed. However, now that the incident is resolved, we will commence the evaluation outside. Any and all recruits interested please head to the main entrance. I will be waiting.

-Hey, I know that guy.

He walks out the front gate and out to the clearing outside the rebel base. I turn to my plate, still nowhere near empty, then back to the door.

-So, who's up for some combat training?

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: March 12, 2012, 05:54:38 AM »
"Attention, the training room will now be closed for the rest of the day."

Cyrus heard the announcement and kept on walking to the mess hall.

"Well Ualgarg, looks like we won't do any training today, but lets hurry to the mess hall.  I'm beginning to actually get a bit hungry."

Upon arriving in the mess hall Cyrus overheard another announcement.  But, this one was a little different.

"May I have everyone's attention. My name is Archie, and I'm the combat instructor. Due to a recent incident, your combat evaluation was postponed. However, now that the incident is resolved, we will commence the evaluation outside. Any and all recruits interested please head to the main entrance. I will be waiting."

Cyrus turned to leave the mess hall, eating was out of the picture for now.

"Ualgarg, you can stay and eat if you want.  But, I think attending this would be a good idea for myself."

Cyrus turned and started walking out of the mess hall.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 05:57:27 AM by Bing »

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #640 on: March 12, 2012, 06:09:28 AM »
"Ualgarg, you can stay and eat if you want.  But, I think attending this would be a good idea for myself."
I looked up watching Cyrus leave with out even sitting down. I grabbed a roll, shoved it into my mouth and ran after him. Salreth would be watching, and would be very angry is I wasn't at combat training... swallowing the last of the roll I caught up with him and jumped onto his shoulder.

"Ualgarg come with Cyrus!"

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: March 12, 2012, 06:19:36 AM »
Solomon thinks for a few minutes then starts to leave the area there in.Bye "paladin", Hope You have fun killing when You might not need too..

May I have everyone's attention. My name is Archie, and I'm the combat instructor. Due to a recent incident, your combat evaluation was postponed. However, now that the incident is resolved, we will commence the evaluation outside. Any and all recruits interested please head to the main entrance. I will be waiting.

Oh hey, guess I know where I am going..

Solomon starts running towards his destination.

After he who has no name asked who wanted to go do combat training Leeta raises her hand.Me!

Leeta starts running towards the destination.See ya at the training session guys!

Leeta Gets there and See's Solomon running towards the area.HOW DO YOU ALWAYS BEAT ME?!

Cat and stuffs. and I don't have a metal Leg and might as well be arm.

Touche, so I guess we just wait now..

(say if I shall need to change anything..)
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: March 12, 2012, 08:42:01 AM »
-Me!

Leeta jumps out of her seat and runs to the front gate.

-See ya at the training session guys!

I got up and was making my way to the front gate too, but a sudden pain in my head stopped me in my tracks. I waited for it to go away, but it didn't. I had a worried expression on my face.

-But the last time that happened...

I immediately turned around and began briskly walking towards the troop quarters. I speak quickly on my way.

-I need to be alone for a while. If I come out with red eyes, don't listen to anything I say.

I continue speed-walking, not stopping for anything, blocking out all surroundings and sounds. I reach my room, go inside, slam the door shut (and forgetting to lock it too), and curl up on my bed afraid of what might happen for up to days.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: March 12, 2012, 12:29:20 PM »
"Attention, the training room will now be closed for the rest of the day."

Well, there go my plans. Then I see Archie walk into the room.

Or, mabye not. I got up to start walking twards the entrance with the boy, but then he stopped.

But the last time that happened...

He started speed walkign tward the troop quarters.

I need to be alone for a while. If I come out with red eyes, don't listen to anything I say.

He ran into his room, and I decided he needs to be alone for a while. I speed walk to the entrance.

Well, I'm ready for whenever we start.
. . .

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: March 12, 2012, 12:34:06 PM »
Axyl was allready on the hall of the room ans suddently sees the boy from before going into his room and slaming the door, she keeps walking but instead of her room, she was walking to the boy's room, as she reaches it she looks at the door for a bit thinking

"maybe i shouldnt even bother... he might want to be alone...but..."

Unknowningly to herself, her hand starts moving on its own, since she was worried about the boy, she knocks at the door and looks at the door

"May i come in?... its Axyl"
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^