* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Cloudy  (Read 233962 times)

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Afternoon| Weather: Sunny
« Reply #750 on: March 18, 2012, 01:08:07 AM »
Nemo's dog came running to the feild, and ran to X. He licks him and X protests, but then he had a certain look on his face, like he had a brilliant plan. Oh no... he woulden't!

Hey, Robo Grampa, can I use Cerberus in the test?

Wrench nods in agreement, and my eyes widen and I look at them.

Sic 'em! But...but don't kill him, I'll get in trouble.

The dog was unsure, but then Nemo convinced him with steak and a bed, and he didn't hesitate to charge at me. Think fast, think fast, think, think, thi- I was interrupted mid-thought as the dog tackled me to the ground. There was no point in struggling, he weighed 3 times more than me.

Goood booooy!

X walks next to me.

You're a pretty good fighter. If not for Cerberus, I would have lost.

*grunt* ... You put up a good fight too. Cheater. (Italics are my thoughts.)

An electrical current crosses over his eyes, and his eye's are blue again. Looks like Nemo is back.

So, you still got any fight in you to fight the both of us?

His voice was normal, and I sighed, the dog took the fight out of me. I raise my hand.

... I forfeit. Good job, Nemo.
. . .

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: March 18, 2012, 01:31:14 AM »
-...I forfeit. Good job, Nemo.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0elKDOVHK-0 I feel like something really deep should go here...)

I smiled.

-So it seems you've figured it out on your own. Good thing too, It's a hard topic to explain. Okay, Boy. Off my friend, here.

Cerberus got off of Urusu, and I grabbed his arm, pulling him off the ground.

-Looks like you could use a breather. But from what I saw, you took a lot of hits really well.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: March 18, 2012, 01:55:00 AM »
(this will be a bit random but i was waiting for more posts to come so i could post myself)

During all that time, Axyl had been in the training room, nothing could be heard from inside, during the fights outside she had been raising the level of training even higher, the more the level, the more sounds from inside the training room could be heard, metal being smashed, metal hitting metal,  etc.

At the time, she had allready raised the level to the level 10 of hand to hand combat, her was panting a bit in the middle of the trianing room, looking arround at the big number of bots ready to hit her. The level 10 was allready a level that could kill someone if not experienced enough. She looks arround at the bots and sighs

"Still not enough... i need more training..."

her body was filled with minor wounds and scrapes, but still she stood up like it was nothing, after a couple of seconds the bots rush at her to hit her, at that time, loud noises could be heard from outside the training room, metal hitting metal, metal being smashed, non stop, the noises were realy loud and wouldnt stop, only one person... no, robot would know what were those sounds, that robot was Wrench.

(just want to see who would be scared or worried when they hear it^^)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 02:18:50 AM by shin21 »
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: March 18, 2012, 02:08:32 AM »
He smiled.

So it seems you've figured it out on your own. Good thing too, It's a hard topic to explain. Okay, Boy. Off my friend, here.

Cerburus get's off me, and Nemo helps me up.

Looks like you could use a breather. But from what I saw, you took a lot of hits really well.

I nod to him.

I have lived through my life with nothing but cuts, and bullet wounds. If I did not have any knowledge of the medical feild, I would not be here today, so I am used to pain. But it looks like you also took all of my punches fine.

I wipe some of the dust off of me.

Oh, and you did a good job too Cerberus.
. . .

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: March 18, 2012, 02:28:52 AM »
-I have lived through my life with nothing but cuts, and bullet wounds. If I did not have any knowledge of the medical field, I would not be here today, so I am used to pain. But it looks like you also took all of my punches fine.

He dusts himself off, then turns to Cerberus.

-Oh, and you did a good job too Cerberus.

Cerberus barks, content with Urusu's comment.

I put my hand behind my head.

-Heh. Well, X took your hits just fine. If it were me, I would have given up long before Cerberus came out. I'm not good with dealing with pain. I practically felt those hits from the back of my subconscious.

I turned to see everyone done sparring as well, besides a couple new rebels who had come late. I turned back to Urusu.

-I suppose since training is done, now is as good a time as any to relax for a bit, huh?

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: March 18, 2012, 02:55:47 AM »
He put his hand behind his head.

Heh. Well, X took your hits just fine. If it were me, I would have given up long before Cerberus came out. I'm not good with dealing with pain. I practically felt those hits from the back of my subconscious.

Ah, well I suppose I overdid it a bit then.

We both look around and see that almost everyone except Ualgarg and Cyrus.

I suppose since training is done, now is as good a time as any to relax for a bit, huh?

Yes, how about we watch their match before going inside though, I am interested to see what the outcome will be.
. . .

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: March 18, 2012, 04:12:49 AM »
(this will be a bit random but i was waiting for more posts to come so i could post myself)

During all that time, Axyl had been in the training room, nothing could be heard from inside, during the fights outside she had been raising the level of training even higher, the more the level, the more sounds from inside the training room could be heard, metal being smashed, metal hitting metal,  etc.

At the time, she had allready raised the level to the level 10 of hand to hand combat, her was panting a bit in the middle of the trianing room, looking arround at the big number of bots ready to hit her. The level 10 was allready a level that could kill someone if not experienced enough. She looks arround at the bots and sighs

her body was filled with minor wounds and scrapes, but still she stood up like it was nothing, after a couple of seconds the bots rush at her to hit her, at that time, loud noises could be heard from outside the training room, metal hitting metal, metal being smashed, non stop, the noises were realy loud and wouldnt stop, only one person... no, robot would know what were those sounds, that robot was Wrench.

Wrench views the training room, as a warning flashes across his eyes. The battle drones have overloaded.

Archie, we must go to the training room. The battle drones seem to be malfunctioning. I am attempting an override, but they are ignoring the order.

Who could have....Axyl!

Archie runs back into the base without a thought. Wrench turns to the recruits, and prisoner.

If any of you have any energy left, I would appreciate your help with a small problem. Head to the training room if you want to know more.

Wrench moves swiftly, a feat people wouldn't expect from a robot like him. Archie was almost to the door when Wrench caught up.

How many are we talking?

I'm not receiving any data from the drones. It could be ten, it could be fifty, we will not know until we're inside.

Tey break through the door, and see Axyl fighting a large wave. Archie bowls right through, knocking some to the side. A drone was about to hit Axyle in the spine, when a large hand grabbed it's head and crushed it.

Mind if we join the party?

Archie takes a couple big swings at the robots behind Axyl, one of which was destroyed, the other dodged and kicked Archie in the face.

Wrench was getting surrounded. He held his cane in both hands, and when the first bot made a move, he touched it with the bottom of his cane.

Manual Override!

The bot stopped, then rebooted and began to help in the fight. Wrench did this with great speed to the group around him, and had a platoon of five heading to fight the rogue bots.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #757 on: March 18, 2012, 04:51:26 AM »
" Shock, not bad, but you need to focus a bit. Remember, when you're sent on missions, you can't waste time taunting your opponent, or waiting for the right circumstance, you need to act fast, and with precision. "
Shock groaned. " Yeah.... Whatever you say, Grandpa...."
He waved a hand lazily, as it dismissing the comments. " Ayara, You can just... lay me here... I don't think I can get up. My head's spinning." He shook his head, as if clearing his thoughts. " Hey! I think Nemo and Usuru are done. And even Cerberus is here. But... Where's Solomon and Leeta...?"
He smiled, and stood up straight, almost without effort, at the robot's request. " Me 'n Ayara'd be happy to help! We could use the extra practice!" He saluted happily, and pointed towards the training room. " ONWARD MARCH!!!!"
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 04:59:44 AM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: March 18, 2012, 05:09:12 AM »
Leeta scrapes Solomon off the ground then run back into the base.This is bad, this is bad, if the vets ask for help from a group of new guys its bad..

Leeta sets Solomon down by the door and looks in.So what was that pro-ooh...that looks bad.

Leeta runs in and goes to punch one but it dodges, it gets behind her. but luckily she barely ducks and turns around, she hits it in its face then kicks it as hard as she can "disabling" it's head.(Destroying)So basically were fighting out of control Robots set to extreme hard?

She starts fighting one, but unknown to her 2 start sneaking up behind her.

(say if I need to change anything)
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: March 18, 2012, 05:35:24 AM »

Wrench views the training room, as a warning flashes across his eyes. The battle drones have overloaded.

Archie, we must go to the training room. The battle drones seem to be malfunctioning. I am attempting an override, but they are ignoring the order.

Who could have....Axyl!

Archie runs back into the base without a thought. Wrench turns to the recruits, and prisoner.

If any of you have any energy left, I would appreciate your help with a small problem. Head to the training room if you want to know more.

Wrench moves swiftly, a feat people wouldn't expect from a robot like him. Archie was almost to the door when Wrench caught up.

How many are we talking?

I'm not receiving any data from the drones. It could be ten, it could be fifty, we will not know until we're inside.

Tey break through the door, and see Axyl fighting a large wave. Archie bowls right through, knocking some to the side. A drone was about to hit Axyle in the spine, when a large hand grabbed it's head and crushed it.

Mind if we join the party?

Archie takes a couple big swings at the robots behind Axyl, one of which was destroyed, the other dodged and kicked Archie in the face.

Wrench was getting surrounded. He held his cane in both hands, and when the first bot made a move, he touched it with the bottom of his cane.

Manual Override!

The bot stopped, then rebooted and began to help in the fight. Wrench did this with great speed to the group around him, and had a platoon of five heading to fight the rogue bots.

"Heh, I never even got to fight.  But, I guess I'll go.  It can't hurt."

I raced off after Wrench, he needed to earn some trust if he ever wanted this collar removed.

Upon entering the training room, I saw the uproar.  It seemed the training drones had malfunctioned.

"Wonderful..."

Leaping into the fray I dispatched two drones with ice spikes to the head, as they were about to attack the cat-girl from behind.

"Watch your back, or you'll wish you had more than nine lives."

I threw an ice bomb into a crowd of them and blew it up.  Spikes flew threw 6 of them.  Destroying 5 in the process.  I stepped in and sliced the last one in half with an ice sword.

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: March 18, 2012, 05:45:01 AM »
Grampa Wrench spoke up, drawing my attention.

-If any of you have any energy left, I would appreciate your help with a small problem. Head to the training room if you want to know more.

-Why do I get the feeling he's under-reacting?

I turned to Urusu.

-I think I'll go help. I can at least dispatch a few before I faint from fatigue.

I said this jokingly, then ran into the rebel base, and straight towards the training room, with Cerberus close on my heels, passing Shock along the way. We reached the training room, finding the training bots attacking at a skill level I could only assume was around 9-10.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKu9s1niWnk)

-Cerberus, do you think you can attack a few bots?

He whimpered, and backed away.

-That's okay. Stay here. In fact, Sit.

He promptly sat down, shaking the floor slightly. I ran into the room, grabbed one of the bots by it's 'face', but no electrical current came out. The bot threw it's fist at me, but I quickly jumped away, making the bot almost punch itself in the face. I hit and slid down a nearby wall. I looked around, and found Grampa Wrench.

-Grampa Wrench, I know you're a bit busy and all, but can you–AH!!

A bot lunged forward, but I dodged left just in time, and it's fist connected with the wall. I quickly brought down my weapon on it's arm, severing it from it's body.

-...can you deactivate my collar please?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 06:09:07 AM by Darkstar64 »

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: March 18, 2012, 05:57:09 AM »
Leeta looks back as the paladin saves her from two sneaking up on her.Huh, I guess I should say thanks, but then again I am holding back the urge to punch you for that joke.

Leeta Punches the one she was fighting and then jumps on it.bye bye.

She repels off of it breaking it...into the wall.She looks over after getting up and see's he with now name asking if he can have his collar thing turned off..she Then notices that she is about to get hit and ducks, just in time too, it could have killed her.Bad, bad, bad, bad..

(again, say if I need to change anything)
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: March 18, 2012, 01:09:24 PM »
@Darkstar
Wrench hears the reply, and raises his cane to send the signal, however, one of the drones grabs it and breaks it into pieces.

This is not good at all.

The drone grabs Wrench and attempts to crush him, but his infinium body proves hard to shatter.

Wrench!

Archie bowls through the drone that kicked him, but is tripped by another, and is soon swarmed. He gets pinned down as the rest start taking swings at him. The drone holding Wrench gives up and tosses him across the room, with a loud crash being heard.

Without my cane, I'm just a talking shield. The only way out of this is to destroy every out of control bot. I can't even access the intercom.

Some of the other rebels ran in because of the sounds, and immediately helped in the fight.

(The other rebels are a mix of chosen, monsters, and humans, so get creative with temporary NPC's.)
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: March 18, 2012, 04:44:07 PM »
Axyl was still training when she saw others coming in the training room, starting to fight the bots, she was wondering why they were there but since she was fighting she would only bother after they were down,

"oh well... shouldnt spoil the fun or take a big hit by asking this so whatever..."

she continues fighting the bot until she sees Wrench getting tossed as well as Archie getting swarmed, she quickly gets rid of the bots near her and rushes to Archie, with a tackle making all the bots over him fall down as she pulls him out of there quickly

"check on Wrench, i will deal with these"

she turns to the bots ready to continue fighting

(just making the Fall down with a line below so people dont think i meant disabled or destroyed, only tackle down)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 04:46:03 PM by shin21 »
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: March 18, 2012, 05:24:31 PM »
Wrench raised his cane, and I was happy for all of 1 second, before a bot broke it.

-That cannot possibly be good.

I drone picks him up, and tries to crush him, but for whatever reason, it can't.

-Wrench!

Archie tries to get to Wrench, but it overwhelmed by bots. The one holding holding Wrench throws him around the room, unable to damage him. Axyl sees Archie and fights her way over to him, protecting him from the bots.

-Without my cane, I'm just a talking shield. The only way out of this is to destroy every out of control bot. I can't even access the intercom.

I start running to where Grampa Wrench is, and start hacking away at the bots, chopping off head and arms. Other rebels seemed to be taking care of the ones who lost arms, so I would be fine as long as I kept going.

I reached wrench, who was lying in an awkward position. I picked him up, 'supporting' wrench with one arm, carrying my weapon in the other.

-You don't blame me for losing your cane, do you?

I looked around the room. Archie was still in the middle of the room, fighting off bots, but Cerberus was still by the door. I turn to Wrench.

-Do you wanna get to Archie, or out of this room altogether?

(Let me know if you want me to get rid of the last part of my post if you had anything planned.)