* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Cloudy  (Read 233961 times)

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Afternoon| Weather: Sunny
« Reply #765 on: March 18, 2012, 06:00:15 PM »
Grandpa Wrench was talkign with Archie ergently, and Archie left in a hurry, while Wrench turned to us.

If any of you have any energy left, I would appreciate your help with a small problem. Head to the training room if you want to know more.

He followed Archie, and all the others left for there, while I was looking for my knife. I found it and headed inside. I ran around looking for the training room, and after finaly finding it, entering. Looks like I was pretty late, and the room was filled with robots, a few rebels I havent seen before, and the others. I see Grandpa Wrench and Nemo at a wall, only Wrench didn't have his cane. I run to help, but I was stopped by three robots. One swings at me, and I stab it in the arm with my knife and try ripping it off, but before I could it knocked me away with the other arm. The other two attack me while I was between them. I dodge swiftly and they hit each other in the head and promptly shut off. I run to the one with my knife, and when he swings at me, I duck, and uppercut it, knocking it back a few feet. I start swinging my hand in pain, forgetting he was metal, and look at my hand, which has a bruise on it now.

Note to self: Dont punch metal.

The bot was about to swing at me, but then another rebel cut it's head off, and it short cirquited and shut down. I take the knife out of it's arm and look at the rebel.

Next time, aim at it's head. That's much more effective.

I nod. Alright, thank's for the help.

I run over to Wrench and Nemo, a bit out of breathe.

Are you two alright?

(If there's soemthing wrong with my post, I will fix it.)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 06:25:28 PM by Lugiafan96 »
. . .

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: March 18, 2012, 08:24:36 PM »
I listened and nodded while the old robot-Grandpa Wrench or whatever they call him-assessed our fight. I wasn't particularly interested in what he thought, but it was still better to pay attention.
I suppose now we just wait...
If any of you have any energy left, I would appreciate your help with a small problem. Head to the training room if you want to know more.
He dashed off after the taller guy in charge of the training.
I looked up at this. They wanted the help of a group of untrained roookies?
The old guy's probably senile and underestimating the situation... Ugh. May as well go help, though. I have nothing better to do.
I made sure I had my weapons, then turned and headed back inside, striding quickly towards the training room. I sped up when I got closer, since I could hear loud noises of some sort of clash coming from the room. I got there and saw a horde of drones attacking and being attacked by various rebels and rookies, along with the old robot and the other guy.
Huh. I guess in this sort of thing, you need all the help possible.
I drew my sword and moved in to help. I came upon a pair of drones first, and ducked as one took a swing at me. Slashing upwards, I cut a gash through it's front, and stepping forward I followed by stabbing it through. I quickly turned and blocked a blow from the other drone, before cutting off the end foot of it's arm and then cutting off it's head. But there wasn't time to stop. There was fighting all around, and I quickly stepped away from the broken drones and prepared for more.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 08:33:59 PM by Ayara012 »
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #767 on: March 18, 2012, 08:32:03 PM »
" WAIT UP!!!!" Shock flailed his arms, running after Ayara. " Don't leave meh behind!!!!!"
He drew his yo-yo, as he heard the sounds of robots and some hind of huge battle, from the halls near the training room. What the heck was going on?
He ran in, and his jaw dropped. Battle drones, everywhere. RECRUITS everywhere. He grinned. " It's like battle heaven in here- WOAH!"
He ducked, almost too late, as one of the battle robots swung it's arm to attack. He swung his heapon at the head, smiling as it was stunned, and powered down. He looked around. Woah, looks like SOMEONE went all-out with training...
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: March 19, 2012, 05:10:55 AM »
@Darkstar
Wrench directs his response to Nemo.

I don't blame you for my cane. It wasn't your fault, nor was it anyone else in this room. Archie will be coming for me, but you must go out there and help in the fight.

Archie comes by, and grabs a hold of Wrench.

Don't worry, I got him. Wrench, how are we supposed to stop this?

Break his collar. Use your strength to destroy it, then attach it to the top of his amplifier. If my calculations are correct, he may be able to emit an EMP that will disable the drones.

And what about you?

I will go into a stasis for a while, but I should be fine. If you're not sure, pick me up and use me like a weapon to get out of here. Nemo, it will be up to you.

Archie breaks off the collar, and fits it on Nemo's weapon. He then grabs Wrench and hold him like a bat.

Good luck.

Archie runs out, swinging Wrench at any drone he comes by, until he exits the room. The other rebels are getting tired from all the fighting.

(After this post, there will be a time change.)
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 05:13:02 AM by Cortex J. »
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: March 19, 2012, 05:33:53 AM »
I don't blame you for my cane. It wasn't your fault, nor was it anyone else in this room. Archie will be coming for me, but you must go out there and help in the fight.

Archie gets to us, and I hand Wrench over to him.

Don't worry, I got him. Wrench, how are we supposed to stop this?

Break his collar. Use your strength to destroy it, then attach it to the top of his amplifier. If my calculations are correct, he may be able to emit an EMP that will disable the drones.

A what?

And what about you?

I will go into a stasis for a while, but I should be fine. If you're not sure, pick me up and use me like a weapon to get out of here. Nemo, it will be up to you.

Wait, WHAT?!

Archie busts the collar off my neck, and fits it around the base of the bulb on my weapon. Grabbing Wrench by the legs, Archie swings him around, hitting the bots as he made his way to the door.

Good luck.

But what's an EMP?! And how do I make one?! And WHO DECIDED MY NAME WAN NEMO?!

I looked at the collar fastened around my weapon.

Well...It can't be too hard.

I charged towards the middle of the room, swinging the weapon at any bot who dared to approach me. I passed Axyl and reached the center of the training hall. I channeled all the energy I dared to into the bulb. I then forced the energy into the collar, which seemed to convert it, and let out a gigantic blue wave of energy before it exploded. I closed my eyes from the explosion as the blue energy worked it's way around the room. The resulting wave enveloped all the bots in the room. They spazzed for a few seconds, swinging their arms a little, then fell over, powering off. The wave traveled too far, and hit Wrench, along with many other electronic components in the base. I slowly and carefully opened my eyes.

Is it over? Did we all die? We all died, didn't we?

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Windy
« Reply #770 on: March 19, 2012, 05:47:14 AM »
Archie drops Wrench when he lets out a feedback wave. Wrench powered down, is eyes going dark, along with the rest of the base.

Oh no. This is not good. This is not good.

Archie ran back into the training room, still hanging onto Wrench.

Everyone, to the main hall. NOW!

Archie took Wrench to his room, and started the backup generator, turning on some of the lights in the base.

Intercom is dead, monitors are dead, and the doors are dead. This is going to be a long night. Stay put buddy, I'll take care of everything.

Archie made his way to the main hall, and forced open the doors. The base seemed empty with the dim lights.  He took a place in the center of the room, grabbed some metal off the table, and folded it into a cone to amplify his voice.

Wrench must have miscalculated. No, he never does, he can calculate things with a 1% error margin.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: March 19, 2012, 05:56:59 AM »
Wrench completly ignored me and was talking to nemo, and Archie broke his collar off. They talk about complicated EMP crap, then Archie uses wrench as a weapon and leaves. And they just left us to wonder what the hell just happened.

But what's an EMP?! And how do I make one?! And WHO DECIDED MY NAME WAN NEMO?!

I think it was that cat boy that started it. And about EMP, lets see.... Electro Magnetic Pulse? Or it could be something else, like Eat my Peanut, Educate Marry Petty, Emo Medival Pounder, or... hey, where'd he go?

Nemo apparently ran off while I was lost in space, and went twards the center of the room. I shrug and jump on a robot to stab it in the head, but then some kind of explosion erupted, and enveloped the room with a blue feild. The robot I was standing on flailed all round and threw me off, then shut down. I stand up and see the source was Nemo, who was in the center of the room with his eye's closed.

Is it over? Did we all die? We all died, didn't we?

Archie came back, and was holding Wrench and... oh god...

He left in a hurry somewhere. And I looked at Nemo.

Well... that was a bit of an overkill.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 05:59:43 AM by Lugiafan96 »
. . .

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: March 19, 2012, 06:25:38 AM »

The words startled me. I put my hood on, and quickly made my way to the main hall. Archie seemed to hurry off somewhere.

Well... that was a bit of an overkill.

Don't get mad at me, I don't even know what an EMP is, much less how to regulate how big one is.

I heard metal scrapping against metal, and saw Archie come through some doors he forced open. He picked up a piece of metal, and began shaping it into a cone.

Meanwhile, Cerberus was scared and started looking around, trying to find me. He was wandering around slowly through the crowd of rebels that was forming in the main hall. He eventually found me, and ran up to me. He stood there, whimpering. I started petting his heads.

It's okay. We'll be fine.

I looked up towards Archie, (Who is too far away to hear this) but my statement was for Urusu.

Wrench said if he got hit by the EMP, he'd go into a stasis. He's not dead, but we'll have to find a way to power him back on again. Somehow, I don't think a few jolts from my weapon will help much.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: March 19, 2012, 01:07:13 PM »

Axyl hears Archie telling everyone to go to the main hall, but she didnt moved from place and kept destroying the bots, its was her fault they were there doing that so she started to stay behind to keep them from getting out

"you all go ahead i will keep them off"

she keeps going hitting hard the bots with both her feet and hands, non stop until the lights go out, the bots stoping and only the reseve light stay on, she sighs in relief and goes to the main hall, with her hand over the cut X made on her torso before wobbling a bit as she goes to the main hall, and goes to Archie

"Archie... how is Wrench?..."
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 02:53:26 PM by shin21 »
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: March 19, 2012, 04:21:22 PM »
Archie just looks down.

He was hit by the wave. I don't know if he is fine or not. Said he would go into Stasis, but the feedback I felt was really strong. I hope he didn't get fried, or we will be without a leader for a while.

Wrench is our main concern, but the entire base is out of commission as well. I say we have till morning before our reserve power runs out, then we'll be stuck here in the dark.

Archie gets ready to address everyone once they are within the main hall.

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: March 19, 2012, 04:36:19 PM »
The EMP took out the remaining drones.  It also took out my collar.  I was no longer held to limited power.  I froze the collar around my neck, grabbed it with my hand and shattered it.  I had finally removed the blasted collar, life was looking up.

I decided heading to the main hall would prove a good idea.  Upon arriving I formed myself an Ice recliner and waited for Archie to address the group.  It felt good to have my power back. 

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: March 19, 2012, 04:43:13 PM »
He was hit by the wave. I don't know if he is fine or not. Said he would go into Stasis, but the feedback I felt was really strong. I hope he didn't get fried, or we will be without a leader for a while.

Wrench is our main concern, but the entire base is out of commission as well. I say we have till morning before our reserve power runs out, then we'll be stuck here in the dark.

Axyl looks at him and sighs

"its all my fault.... im sorry... i needed to train and i messed with the bots controls..."

she looks down feeling realy bad
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: March 19, 2012, 06:09:44 PM »
I listened intently on Axyl and Archie's conversation.

I know I can do this...I have to...Don't I?

I walked up to Archie, took a deep breath, closed my eyes, and before I knew it, the words came out by themselves.

I can't help with Wrench, but I can power the base for a while. But only for about 15 hours.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: March 19, 2012, 06:45:49 PM »
Don't get mad at me, I don't even know what an EMP is, much less how to regulate how big one is.

I'm not, I'm just saying that I didn't expect it to be that powerful.

We walked to the Main Hall, and Cerberus ran up to nemo, a bit scared.

It's okay. We'll be fine.

Yeah, I doupt it can get any worse. And considering most of us lived in hut's for protection just a few days ago, we can live with it.

He looked twards Archie, but then talked to me.

Wrench said if he got hit by the EMP, he'd go into a stasis. He's not dead, but we'll have to find a way to power him back on again. Somehow, I don't think a few jolts from my weapon will help much.

I saw Axyl was talking to Archie about soemthing, but I couldent hear what they were saying. I turned back to Nemo, but it looks like he walked off. I look back at them, and see nemo joined in the conversation.

... Well, mabye we can find some sort of power source strong enough... but where?

I cross my arms and sit at a table. This was gonna be a looong night.
. . .

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: March 19, 2012, 08:53:52 PM »
I noticed a commotion over my where the old robot was. After a few seconds, the robot was carried off by one of our instructors, and the kid ran into the middle of the room. I blocked a blow and was about to counter when a large blast of...electricity? came through. The robot shut down, along with most of the lights. There were still what I guessed were reserve lights, though.
I looked around, sheathed my sword, and moved off towards the main hall.
I wonder where Shock got off to...Whatever. Not like I expected him to keep hanging around.
I got to the main hall, and saw that most of the rebels were already there. I saw our instructors talking. The kid was talking to them too.
I looked around. It was kinda dim now, but I saw an empty, shadowy area over by the corner of the room. I headed that way and leaned against the wall. This was how I preferred things-being unnoticed, unsurrounded, and with my back to a wall so no one can sneak up on me. This way I could observe without people bothering me. Most people avoid scary looking people who hang out in shadowy corners. It works out well for me, actually.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 09:03:23 PM by Ayara012 »
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.