* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Cloudy  (Read 235273 times)

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Windy
« Reply #795 on: March 23, 2012, 09:51:29 PM »
Shock blinked in the dim light. Wonderful. He hadn't noticed it before, maybe because he was used to dim light. But they were out of power. And, even worse, out of food. Since Ayara hadn't left her corner yet, he ran over to her, and shook her furiously. " THis is crazy. How can you just sit in a corner like that!? Get up! We're gonna go look for the generator-thingy. I can't believe we're out of food. Now is NOT a time for you and your pessimism!" He shook her again. " ONWARD MARCH, YOU MOODY CHOSEN!"
Chosen and monsters that could light up had done so, but even then, it was still really dark. He bet Leeta could see just fine. He could too, although that didn't stop him from tripping over a dozen people just to get to the middle of the room.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: March 24, 2012, 07:23:47 AM »
She shakes her head.

"If he hated you or anyone hated you, you would be out of here allready.

She sighs again, an odd tendancy of hers, and walks past me towards the hallway Archie walked down. She stops and turns back to me.

"If i come back alive tomorow... i want you to come with me north, we are going to establish a base there, and I need someone with me, someone I trust"

She places her hand on my shoulder, and then leaves without another word, following Archie down the halls as he ripped the doors apart. I had thought about her request. I really wanted to go with her, but I had new friends, a rare luxury for street urchins in the underlands. Her words ring in my head again.

I need someone with me, someone I trust

But who's to say they aren't?

I stood in place for a few more seconds, pondering my situation, when a voice rang out.

HEY, YOU!

I quickly turned to see a girl staring at me, looking at me with a mad expression. Her mood seemed to change once I looked at her though, almost bubbly.

We need a light over here, mind helping us out?

There was a group of 3, including her. One was either a monster, a chosen or a human with a really burnt face. His skin was as black as charcoal. The other, a chosen, considering she was levitating some medical supplies in the air. The girl who was talking to me was human. She was in a green camouflage outfit with dual-pistols on her belt.

U-uh, sure! Where to?

Let's see if we can help those trapped in their quarters.

All 999 rooms?

Yeah, why?

...Nothing, just that I'll have to leave to find Archie later.

The four of us started on our way towards the troops quarters.

(If anything's off, let me know.)

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: March 24, 2012, 03:24:11 PM »
Me and my group were searching around the training room for any sighn of the power core, and so far no luck. One of the monsters in our group had a tail with a small light at the end of it, it may not be much, but it's better than nothing. We slit up across the training room, searching for any sighn of a power core.

Any luck over there Jack?

Nothing's over here. How about you Urusu?

Same, I guess there's nothing here.

We all re-grouped.

Well, there's nothing in the training room. Any ideas?

Should we go search into the infirmary now?

Another group is already searching there, so that's probably not a good idea.

Yeah, but couldent we help? The infirmary is pretty big.

Hmmmm... You have a point there. Alright, let's go.

We start walking twards the infirmary.

((If anything's off, I'll fix it.))
. . .

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: March 24, 2012, 09:15:24 PM »
Archie was halfway done with the bottom level doors. Some doors slid open with ease, others were damaged, but the people that were either trapped inside, or needed to get in, were grateful, and hung sheets to cover their entrances. Axyle came and said soemthing to Archie. He wished she wouldn't go through with the fight, but he had no power to stop her.

Just be careful.

He figured once he finds the generator, he culd get the base back up and running, and could go help her out. He was a better hand to hand fighter, and he could take on Ko with ease if he doesn't have his blade. Archie slid open another door.

55 down, 944 to go. We have too many rooms here.

(Ko time)

Ko managed to find a lonely camper, who seemed to have a hearty meal cooking on the fire. He was playing a tune on a holographic piano, but stopped once he felt he was being watched.

Come one out, I'm in no mood to fight.

Ko was a little surprised at how easily he sensed him, and his aggression, but he decided he would save it all for Axyl. He came out of the shadows and walked over to the man.

You must have a sixth sense, usually people never notice me.

The man looked up at Ko, and revealed that he had no eyes.

When you live life in darkness, only then do you truly see.

Are you trying to play some philosophical thinker, or are you toying with me.

The man let out a hearty laugh.

I'm just yanking your chain. I used my power. I can see everything around me, 360 degree vision. I may not have eyes, but everything is as clear as day for me.

360 degrees?

Echolocation. Not really a super power like most, but it gets the job done. And these four arms as well.

The man stretched out, showing off four clawed arms. He went back to the keyboard. Ko figured he used it to bounce soundwaves, and that's how it was so easy to sense him.

I bet you're hungry, caught me a fresh Zigarex. May not taste like what those large machines deliver, but it will keep you full. Go ahead, dig in, I can;t finish it on my own.

Ko did as he was told, and sliced off a bit of the neck meat. He bit into it, the bitter taste making him gag a bit, but he finished what he took, and sat down.

What are you doing out here on your own? I thought people stayed away from this area.

Looking for a friend. A fun lad who loves to play with a yo-yo, though I never could get close to him. That blasted thing is made of lead, but I always wanted to learn how to do tricks. I could see him messing with it when I play, but if I get too close, the metal starts to mess with my power. Guess that's our price. Now that you know why I'm here, it's common sense to respond to the same question.

I'm waiting for a friend. Me and her had a fight, and I want to sort it out.

The man let out another laugh.

Woman troubles. I've been there. Though all the women I met robbed me of all my belongings, except my keyboard. I never let it out of my reach.

He continued to play his song, then finished it up.

I got a favor to ask stranger, do you know how to play the keyboard?

Ko was a little stunned at the question, he hadn't played in years, and he doubted he could remember.

Lets' see if I could still do it.

He took a seat next to the man, who moved over a bit to give him some room. The man pressed a button and  some sheet music popped up.

Just follow my lead, you'll know when your part comes in.

They not started to play, Ko remembering how to hit the keys, and eventually, the song came to him easily.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx02KOGhjes
(That's right, it takes six hands to play that, and I decide that Ko is helping. Welcome to epic.)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 09:37:01 PM by Cortex J. »
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: March 24, 2012, 10:05:21 PM »
Just be careful.

Axyl nods to him and sighs

"i know..."

she starts walking to her quarters, she gets to the room and opens it forcefully , and closes the doors again, keeping them a bit open, enough that people could see her from the outside, she gets to her bed and lays on it, only taking off her boots, then falling asleep without even covering herself  with the sheets
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: March 25, 2012, 08:27:30 AM »
I looked up at-and ignored- Shock's call.
Who does he think he's calling emo...?
I kept looking around, ready to ignore him, when he ran over and started shaking me.
THis is crazy. How can you just sit in a corner like that!? Get up! We're gonna go look for the generator-thingy. I can't believe we're out of food. Now is NOT a time for you and your pessimism! ONWARD MARCH, YOU MOODY CHOSEN!
I grasped his wrist, squeezing tightly enough that it may have been painful.
If you EVER call me emo or moody again, I will use you for target practice. Sword AND archery. I realize that we should be helping the search efforts-but if we just run around like idiots without thinking, all we'll do is get in the way. Do you have any idea where to start searching?
I waited a moment with an eyebrow raised. I wasn't expecting a positive answer. I didn't get one.
No? Well then, what did you hope to accomplish? Hmmm? Were you just going to run around, getting underfoot? It would be smarter to think this through. Most of the teams have headed off towards the main areas-infirmary, that sort. I suggest we sstart with areas we're at least partly familiar with-the hall near our rooms, perhaps, and the rooms on the way there?
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 08:32:04 AM by Ayara012 »
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #801 on: March 25, 2012, 08:39:43 AM »
Shock gasped slightly as she gripped his wrist. Of course. Should of seen that coming. Two anger-inducing comments at the same time would definetely get her pissed. He could tell she wasn't kidding about the target practice threat either, and he was pretty sure that wouldn't end well. At all. He was quiet as she spoke. Not really scolding, but just being angry with him. He'd gone and done it again.
" Uh... sure. Let's start there..." He gave her an apologetic glance, quickly pulled his wrists away, and shoved them into his pocket. " We could use some light. Think you can make something into a lamp? Anything BUT my pillow?"
He chewed on his lip. At least he had bounced back enough. He'd tone it down a bit.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: March 25, 2012, 08:52:03 AM »
We could use some light. Think you can make something into a lamp? Anything BUT my pillow?
I looked at him, then looked around.
Let's see, a lamp...That'd need some metal and such...
Maybe a chair or something else...
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #803 on: March 25, 2012, 08:58:05 AM »
Shock's ears perked up. " Like, battle drones? Or robots? Or-"
Shhhh.... Calm yourself. No crazy schemes, or you'll blow the place sky high. And Archie does NOT look like he will be willing to let that slide. " Un.... How about a chair or table. Or a spoon. Huh?"
He scratched his head, looking around, eyes open wide. He had failed at toning it down. Not much of a suprise anymore, even to him. He rolled his yo-yo out, and started to mess around with it, thinking." Your shoe?"
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: March 25, 2012, 09:02:09 AM »
I just looked at him.
i'm not even sure how to reply to that...
I looked over at the nearest chair. i guess that was our best option. I walked over, putting my hand on the back of the chair and concentrating for a moment. After a few seconds, I had a half decent lantern in my hand, giving off enough of a glow to see with. I walked back over to Shock.
Alright, we've got ourselves a light source.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #805 on: March 25, 2012, 09:27:20 AM »
" Aww, why not? It took me a while to come up with something no one would miss. No one would be able to tell the difference!"
He grinned as she turned a chair into a lantern. " Alright, now to start looking... And not stepping on people," he added as a chosen shot him a glance for him crushing their foot. " Sorry."
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: March 25, 2012, 05:50:58 PM »
I watched from my recliner as people ran around attempting to fix the base.

I decided to head after Archie.  I still needed these people to trust me.  As I wanted allies to help me take on Utopia.  Finding Archie was easy, I only had to follow the doors that had been ripped open.  As I walked I kept noticing how the rebels reacted to this.  Some where fear stricken, some held facades trying to be strong but, none seemed unaffected.

"They do need better training."

Finally I caught up to Archie.

"Archie, I'd like to prove I'm an Ex, Paladin.  How may I be of service?"

« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 05:52:45 PM by Bing »

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: March 26, 2012, 05:51:52 AM »
Archie gets another door open. He turns to the paladin.

Get some doors open if you really want to help. But don't expect us to go through with any revenge plans. Wrench told me about your idea to take on the paladins and Utopia. Our main concern is uniting the underlands. Got it?!

Archie moves to the next door and starts to open it up.

Go to the top floor, we'll meet somewhere in the middle. If you can't get one open, then help with locating the generator.

Archie opens the door with enough force that it folds like paper instead of sliding open.

This whole thing is a mess. I hope someone finds something related to the generator.

A rebel comes up to Archie.

We can take it from here sir, you can concentrate on finding the generator.

Archie nods and heads to Wrench's quarters.

Don't worry Wrench, I'll get everything back under control. There has to be something here.

He begins to search through the room, grabbing broken data drives, but never veering from his quest.

(He will find something eventually, so no one better find the generator. That would be Gmodding.)
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: March 26, 2012, 06:47:39 AM »
Archie gets another door open. He turns to the paladin.

Get some doors open if you really want to help. But don't expect us to go through with any revenge plans. Wrench told me about your idea to take on the paladins and Utopia. Our main concern is uniting the underlands. Got it?!

Archie moves to the next door and starts to open it up.

Go to the top floor, we'll meet somewhere in the middle. If you can't get one open, then help with locating the generator.

Archie opens the door with enough force that it folds like paper instead of sliding open.

This whole thing is a mess. I hope someone finds something related to the generator.

A rebel comes up to Archie.

We can take it from here sir, you can concentrate on finding the generator.

Archie nods and heads to Wrench's quarters.

Don't worry Wrench, I'll get everything back under control. There has to be something here.

He begins to search through the room, grabbing broken data drives, but never veering from his quest.

(He will find something eventually, so no one better find the generator. That would be Gmodding.)

"Can't open a door, surely you jest?  With this collar removed, a door is nothing.  I'll open them.  You find that generator.  We'll need  power to restore order.  Or at least what you call order".

I turned away and walked back towards the stairs.  The door to the stairwell was shut closed.  I put my hand upon the crease and forced some ice in.  The door screeched open, and I walked though.  I moved upstairs and began opening every door I encountered on the way down.

Under my breath.
"Door duty humph...  These Rebels really are almost useless.  Not even being able to open a simple door.  Almost makes me miss the Paladins.  It's not like a dam door would stop them."

As I moved downwards, the Rebels I freed seemed grateful.  Like I needed the gratitude of the weak. 

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #809 on: March 26, 2012, 08:36:15 PM »
I ran around asking if there was anyway I could help out, but every attempt ended the same way, me making the problem even worse. Giving up I found a nice dark corner and slunk down, all I was good at was stealing... I stood up and looked around, if they couldn't make food, I could go out and get it for them! I needed to find the big guy who was in charge and tell him my plan...