* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Cloudy  (Read 234141 times)

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Morning| Weather: Foggy
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2012, 05:10:51 AM »
Axyl looks at the woman and puts down the hammer after a few hits on a armor she was working on, then goes to the counter to the woman with a smile

"of course, what will it be?"

Axyl smiles and takes the note looking at it

The leader sent me, we need to talk in a secure place.

She looks around. Just a couple of guards gawking at the blacksmith. She pulls out the rebel symbol discreetly and shows it to Axyl. her face went from smiling to serious.

It's about that task he had you take care of.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2012, 05:27:48 AM »
The leader sent me, we need to talk in a secure place.

She looks around. Just a couple of guards gawking at the blacksmith. She pulls out the rebel symbol discreetly and shows it to Axyl. her face went from smiling to serious.

It's about that task he had you take care of.

Axyl keeps smiling and goes to the door, putting a sign saying " Danger, do not enter" one that she would use anytime she was working with hard metal or sensitive requests, then looks at the woman getting more serious, she goes inside and gets the envelope, going back to her and hands it to her

"thats what i could find... its orders to their blacksmith and me to be delivered, and the orders are big enough for a army to start a world war...plus... i heard a commander talking to a grunt.... they were talking about invading the underlands and dealing with the monsters, and i think rebels as well..."

she looks with a serious face to the woman, if a subject involved her father, she wouldnt joke about it, and the woman should know that.
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2012, 05:35:50 AM »
The woman takes the orders and reads them. She knew what they were alright, the new weapons for the recruits next cycle.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but these mean nothing. And whatever that commander said, that worries me. we don;t have that kind of manpower to take on the underlands. I'm afraid what you grabbed was some kind of scam.

The woman looked up.

I'm lucia by the way. The leader recruited me a long time ago. And what he is looking for is something about a weapon. He asked me to give you this.

She pulls out a stack of cash and gives it to Axyl.

Courtesy of the paladins treasury, compliments of the rebels. Fight hard friend.

She goes to leave the shop, but stops quickly.

Oh and that note I gave you, I wanted to know how well you can make jewelry. I need a ring, about size 30. It's for a friend.

She blushes and leaves the shop.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2012, 05:51:51 AM »
she sighs and looks a the woman

"fine... and come by tomorow, it will be done by then"

says to her before she leaves then goes and opens her door again, getting the sign off

"sigh... i guess i looked the wrong place... i better look in deeper places next time..."
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2012, 05:56:08 AM »
Solomon wakes up with leeta asleep on the floor.Yep. guarding, riiight...

Solomon makes a small(Light so it wont do anything but wake her up) metal ball and tosses it at her, she jumps up in a defensive stance, then gets out of it when Solomon is kinda laughing.Do that again and I break the other leg.

May we fix this one first?

Fine.

I have a theory, but it is probably Stupid, so don't laugh.My theory is, that i can control metal right? well what if I used my powers to make metal bones for inside that leg? I'd have to use a weaker metal to keep it from killing me though.

Sounds painful, but logical.

Um, you don't have any ideas?

Nope.

Aw... I'm doing it then..

Leeta goes into a room and comes out with a pile of metal, a pile of weakish metal.Here goes my crazy plan...

Solomon grabs some of the metal and seemingly absorbs it, a few seconds later all the metal is gone.OH S***! I THINK ITS WORKING, BUT WE SHOULD HAVE TRIED SOMETHING ELSE FIRST!! S***! S***! S***!

And that's why you shouldn't ask a cat girl if you should try something, curiosity kill's us, so it might make humans extinct.

I HATE YOU!

A few minutes of painful curses later,Solomon is standing up on new metal bones.I hate you...

Hey, your idea.

So, now what?

Well, you need to join the rebels.

Okay, how?

. . .S***.

We'll cover that later then. Whats your name?Mines Solomon nice to meet you btw. and I'm gonna go find metal.

Mines Leeta, nice to meet you  guess.

Solomon walks off to another room in the house to scavenge for metal.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 05:58:20 AM by Meowth »
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2012, 06:11:14 AM »
Suddenly, a giant red beast appears in front of me. A three headed dog with a rocky skin and a face with glowing eyes.

I cover my face with my arm, as if to protect myself when he charges at me. I pull it away slowly to see him on his back, panting. He stares at me intently. I fell backwards, startled by his approach. He continued to stare at me.

I picked myself up, and walked over to him. I loved animals, so what's any different between a normal dog and a 3-headed lava beast? Nothing!

I went up to him, and started rubbing his belly.

Me: Hi there! You look lonely.

He started wagging his giant tail. I rubbed for about a minute and a half, until I stopped. He rolled back over, and got up. I lifted my hand up.

Me: You and I are kinda one in the same.

I sparked my hand, so the electricity could be seen jumping off of it. He came closer and looked at my hand. He started to whimper and back away, so I stopped.

Me: No, it's okay...

He stopped, and came closer slowly. I reached out my hand, to let him sniff, as that's usually what dogs do. All three heads sniffed my hand. He started wagging his tail again, and he got up on two legs for a couple seconds. He came down with a thud, and the ground shook a little. I started petting his middle head.

Me: Now how am I gonna keep you...?

I stood thinking for a couple seconds.

Me: Oh well, we'll figure it out when it comes. Follow me!

I started walking back into town. I had managed to reach the gate of the town that heads towards Central City. Now it was time to head the other way.

The dog seemed a little hesitant to come into town. I tried to usher him in, and he finally came. He was still paranoid, the left and right heads were looking every which way, while the middle head kept his eyes on me, as not to lose track of me.

(Yay, a doggy! Thanks daddy! XD)

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2012, 08:21:50 AM »
"Ahhhhhhh!"

It was the second time I've awoken in the lab.  The other time... When was that?  I don't recall.  But, I know this is the second time, defiantly the second time.  An old man wearing a white lab coat that was stained red, looked down at me.

"My, my haven't we grown.  When I last saw you, you were nothing but a wee lad.  You do know your last mission was not a success at all.  You failed to eliminate the target and on top of that.  You almost lost us ten years of research.  But, rest assured we've made changes.  You won't be failing us again.  No...  My dear boy, you've been injected with a new virus.  One we've been working on for years...  Oh look at me ramble.  You won't even remember this tomorrow, now will you?  Time to finish I guess, enjoy the pain while it lasts. Heh heh heh..."

Somthing sharp stabbed into the abdomen and I passed out.

I awoke, in my bed at home.  With my mother standing over me.  There were tears in her eyes.  Hmph, always with the tears.  It's not like I died.

"Mother, it's fine.  No rebel can kill me."

"It's not that.  Th, they told me you might never be the same.  I couldn't bear to think that my little boy might be lost forever. "

(Voice of random narrator.) "As Cyrus slipped into deep slumber his supposed mother didn't know how right she was."

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2012, 01:46:09 PM »
I look closely at the part and pick it up. It looked like the lead was removed from it. It's weird for something like this to just be laying around. Mabye i could sell it for a good price at one of those junk shops. I suppose it's better than stealing. I start walking around looking for one of those junk shops to sell this thing. I find one and enter through the suprisingly well built doors. I look around and see a bunch of scrap parts and valuable ones all more or less organised. The store owner looks at me nervously and I approach and put the part on the table.

How much would this sell?

He looked at it in amazement, like looking at a diamond that a puppy just dragged in. He rubbed his chin in thought.

Well, this is definitly a valuable part, worth at least a thousand [insert name of money here]... 500

Why only 500?

Well I need to make a profit somehow and I normaly offer about half his worth.

Hmmm... very well, 500 it is.

He gives me the [insert name of money here] and i walk out. Mabye not the best deal but I got enough money to eat for a couple of days, and my pouch isnt empty anymore. I continue my walk.
. . .

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2012, 09:45:07 PM »
  Desmond sat in confusion as a man suddenly appeared, left him a robot, and disappeared in the same instant.  He turned his attention to the robot.  It was a falcon, colored white and golden.  Cautiously , he placed his hand on it, but there was no burning sensation. 

It must not have a lead coating like other robots.  But who was that man? How did he know I was here, and why would the rebel leader give a random man a robot of such quality. More questions that Desmond didn't know the answer to.  Suddenly, the robot started activate.  It flapped its robotic wings, and made a high pitched sound that Desmond wasn't familiar with.  As strange as this robot may seem, it made Desmond happy, and gave him an alien feeling inside.  He didn't have a way to describe it, to label it, but then he found the word he was looking for.

"I think I'll call you... Hope."
sup

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2012, 10:23:05 PM »
A roar. Pounding footsteps. I glanced to the right, confirming what I had thought-it was a Grenchler. Great. Just my luck. Moving quickly, I darted left out of the direct path of the monster. I spared a moment to toss my rucksack aside, then drew my sword.
How annoying. I really don't want to waste time dealing with the likes of YOU.
The Grenchler drew closer, crouched like a cat. I gripped the hilt of my sword with both hands, prepared to strike.
Come and get me, you beast.
It paused, then launched itself through the air towards me. I dodged left, slashing downwards at it's neck as it flew by. It howled in pain as the tip of my blade bit into it's neck. But the cut was shallow, and wouldn't slow it down. I turned, keeping the Grenchler in front of me.
(if it's in ~~ marks, it's her thinking, not speaking.)
~Damn...as much as I hate to admit it, i don't think this thing will be quick to bring down without a lead blade. I need something to work with...There!~
my gaze landed on an old, dead tree, a few feet away. It had been dead for a while, and the trunk had rotted away, creating a hollow. I looked back at the Grenchler. I had a plan.
  Hey beast. Aren't you trying to kill me? You're not doing a very good job.
The Grenchler snarled, pacing towards me. I slowly started stepping left, circling so that the tree was at my back.
You aren't very smart, are you? How disappointing.
Apparently, I finally managed to piss it off. It charged again, running full speed. I set my feet, tossed my sword off to the side, and braced.
~I need to wait until the last moment...wait....NOW!~
The Grenchler was a foot from be. I stuck my foot forward, extended my hand...
And vaulted off the Grenchlers forehead, leaping over it, rolling and coming to my feet. I whipped around to check if my plan had worked. It had. The Grenchler's head was totally stuck in the hollow of the tree. It stood there, snarling and roaring, unsuccessfully trying to escape.
You really AREN'T very intelligent. I'd have thought that even a creature like you wouldn't fall for such pathetic taunting, but I guess I was wrong.
I turned away, retrieving my sword and rucksack. I re-oriented myself, and continues on my way, while the Grenchler roared and thrashed behind me.
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2012, 10:50:44 PM »
I look around, hardly anny people out in the open. Some look at me with fear and hide and others just mind their own buisness. I see a vendor and look at the wares. The person owning it looks at me nervously but I ginore that. I pick out a few apples and give him the money, then walk away. The man looked astonished, but put the money in his pocket. I start eating an apple, and walk twards an intersection.
. . .

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2012, 04:25:35 AM »
The people I had passed by backed away, and gave us odd looks, but I ignored them. We slowly made our way back to my alleyway. The dog was still looking around frantically. We stopped, but I realized he wouldn't be able to come in the house, it was too small. At least the alleyway was big enough, so he'd be able to sleep outside.

Me: Okay, now to search the other direction...Oh, hey! I just thought of something!

I ran to the house and went inside. He quickly followed me, but only stuck his heads in. I picked up my weapon's broken-off axe-blade. I walked back up to my 3-headed dog and put the back part of the axe-blade up to his face.

Me: You wouldn't happen to be able to sniff out this kind of material, could you?

If I was right, he'd be able to pick up the scent, and hopefully help me find new parts. His heads sniffed the metal. After a couple seconds, he pulled his heads out, and faced towards the street, wagging his tail.

Me: I guess that's a good sign.

I took the blade with me, so I could make sure I brought home the right size. I closed the door, and stood next to the dog. He looked at me, but didn't move.

Me: ...You did smell something, right? Go find it!

He simply stood there.

Me: Come on, go get it!

He didn't move. He just continued to stare, wagging his tail.

Me: ...Am I doing something wrong?

The left head picked me up with it's jaws and threw me into the air, and I landed on it's back. The two side heads looked back at me, while the middle heads strained to see my face. I sat up on his back.

(Okami style!)

Me: Um....Go?

As soon as I said this, he jerked forward. He didn't run, but he was moving at a fast pace. He turned to the left, and we started looking through the southern part of town.

(I'll leave it like this in case someone wants to see me riding around, or Cortex wants to have something happen.)

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2012, 10:20:50 PM »
I pause as I hear large footsteps and hide. I peek around a corner and see a three headed dog... hound... monster looking thing with a boy riding on it. It was probably a chosen. They trotted at a fast pase past me, not exactly running. I was hiding behind a wooden box.
. . .

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #58 on: January 13, 2012, 10:39:51 PM »
" Oh god, it's foggy out..."
Shock pulled his tattered covers over his head. He really hoped that he didn't have to do any work outside, especially without any breakfast. The fog always messed him up. All he really wanted to do was fix up his unorganized room everyone had recently started complaining about, and just MAYBE scout for some food. Aw, heck, he might just mess around with his yo-yo for a bit. But there was no way he was leaving. No way, no how, he thought, snuggled into his hammock bed.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 13, 2012, 11:50:55 PM »
I looked around as I walked, chewing on a piece of old bread. I had just crossed the Central-Southern border. It was day, but dark enough to be night, due to Utopia's shadow. This was the worst place of all to be. Dark, damp, and directly under the corrupt city. But strangely, I come here a lot. I mean, there' stuff to scavenge, so I can survive. And this place just seems more fitting. Less people running around, murdering and stealing. Less people, period.
~Which is fine with me.~
I popped the rest of the bread into my mouth, and began scanning the land for a place to stay. I'd need it when night fell. After a few minutes, I noticed the run down remains of an old building in the distance. I quickened my pace, and closed the distance. From a while away, I observed. It looked safe enough. I glanced around again. Nothing else suitable close by. May as well use this. I went inside, and explored a little-there were three rooms. I found the one farthest from the door, and tossed my things down. I rummaged through and unpacked, then headed outside to explore my immediate surroundings-never hurts to know what's nearby.
 In fact, it more often it hurts NOT to know.
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.