* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Cloudy  (Read 235043 times)

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Afternoon| Weather: Drizzling
« Reply #165 on: January 30, 2012, 01:43:17 AM »
After a few minutes I noticed one of the creatures that was sleeping woke up from almost being sat on, and hissed at the man after jumping on a table. He calmed down, he looked like one of those Imps that I've seen a couple of times. I've never seen one his coloring though, mabye I'm mistaken. He tries going on a couch, but some people were sitting on there already. His hands went red and he hissed at them, they scooted to make some room and the creature sat down. Either he wasent the social type or he wasent capable of human speach. I went back to looking around, there werent any monsters like me. I sighed, I was hoping that mabye someone similar to me would come here. But, I guess I can mabye make some freinds, human or not. I decided to just wait, and hope something happens soon, mabye I'll bump into some interesting people- or monsters.
. . .

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: January 30, 2012, 08:07:04 PM »
She comes out of the ducts after passing through the check points and goes to a platform that leads down to the underworld, when she gets there she looks arround

"its been years...i wonder how my dad is..."

she looks arrond a bit more then starts walking to the location of the rebel's base

"i just hope i dont get a strange encounter on the way there... im not in the mood..."
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: January 30, 2012, 08:19:17 PM »
I had made my way to the collapsed pass, walking by the orange symbol.  I heard a noise behind me.  Turning around there was a man pointing a gun at my face. 

"What are you doing here paladin?"

I was still wearing the paladin armor.

"I received a letter, about a meeting."

"Sure you did.  Liar."

I pulled out the letter, showing the man.  I let my guard down.

*Clunk*  Something struck me from behind, and I fell to the ground unconscious.

I awoke in a small enclosed room.  I thought to myself.

""If they won't help me with utopia, I can always kill them all."

I stood up and noticed a lone chair in the center of the room.  Walking over I sat down.  Nothing to do now but to wait.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: January 30, 2012, 10:35:20 PM »
I had made my way to the collapsed pass, walking by the orange symbol.  I heard a noise behind me.  Turning around there was a man pointing a gun at my face. 

"What are you doing here paladin?"

I was still wearing the paladin armor.

"I received a letter, about a meeting."

"Sure you did.  Liar."

I pulled out the letter, showing the man.  I let my guard down.

*Clunk*  Something struck me from behind, and I fell to the ground unconscious.

I awoke in a small enclosed room.  I thought to myself.

""If they won't help me with utopia, I can always kill them all."

I stood up and noticed a lone chair in the center of the room.  Walking over I sat down.  Nothing to do now but to wait.

The floor opened up a few feet in front of Cyrus, and the leader of the Rebels, Grandpa Wrench, rose up on a platform. He stood on his cane, and began to analyze the man sitting in front of him.

Before you say or try anything, I just wanted to let you know a few things. We placed an inhibitor color on you. You can no longer use your powers while it is on, and the only key is in my possession. The other thing is we seized your weapon and armor to minimize any threat you may pose. What I want to know is, why did a paladin decide to steal an exclusive invitation, and travel here all alone? I can see and hear all, "ex-paladin". I heard the lies before, and I am not about to trust someone who murders.

Wrench tapped his cane on the ground, and a chair came up behind him. He took a seat, and it activated, forming a barrier around him. He was an old looking robot, but the way he talked showed that he had the heart, or rather, the mind of a human. Despite his appearance, he can manipulate machinery in a way that he can become the greatest weapon on earth, but he rather stay on peaceful methods.

After a few minutes I noticed one of the creatures that was sleeping woke up from almost being sat on, and hissed at the man after jumping on a table. He calmed down, he looked like one of those Imps that I've seen a couple of times. I've never seen one his coloring though, mabye I'm mistaken. He tries going on a couch, but some people were sitting on there already. His hands went red and he hissed at them, they scooted to make some room and the creature sat down. Either he wasent the social type or he wasent capable of human speach. I went back to looking around, there werent any monsters like me. I sighed, I was hoping that mabye someone similar to me would come here. But, I guess I can mabye make some freinds, human or not. I decided to just wait, and hope something happens soon, mabye I'll bump into some interesting people- or monsters.

An armed rebel walks up to the tentacled man.

Excuse me, but are you looking for something. If you're hungry, go ahead and grab a bite. We can always make more food thanks to Grandpa's Food Materializer.

He gives him a faint smile and returns to his post.

I woke up as someone tried to sit on me. I jumped onto a nearby table and let out a loud hiss warning my attacker to back off. I could tell by the look on its face I had startled them as well. I loosed up and looked around, there were more creatures here then when I went to sleep. Just how long had I been out?

My Napalm reserves were full so I wasn't so on edge, I hated not having any Napalm, so I didn't feel the urge to hide myself. Jumping down from the table I had perched myself on I went back to my couch only to find three huge humans had taken my place. I hissed at them all the while my hands went red; warning them to move. They scooted over making just enough room for me to climb back on and fall asleep again.

One of the humans ran into another room. Three imps, all conversing in their language, immediately stopped to see what was going on. Though imps are known to be a little anti-social, these imps grew up with the rebels, and learned everything from them, including social skills. One knew how to speak in human tongue, and would help translate, as she was the eldest of them all.

What is up?

They found another imp, though he looks a little different from you three. Come on, you have to see.

The eldest, named Salreth, beckoned the twins, Issac and Thomas, to follow her. As the human said, there was an imp, but with green fur and large horns. They never met any other imps besides each other, and this exited them. They decided to let him rest, and asked the humans to move aside so they can have a seat next to their potential new friend.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 12:29:07 AM by Cortex J. »
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: January 30, 2012, 11:27:06 PM »
A rebels approaches me.

Rebel:Excuse me, but are you looking for something? If your hungry, go ahead and grab a bite. We can always make more food thanks to Grandpa's Food Materializer.

He gave me a faint smile and returned to his post.

Uh... thank you.

I stood there a bit shocked, Food Materializer?! Did those even exist? Who's Grandpa, anyway? Is he an inventor? I shake it off, I guess I'll know him when I see him. But since they have unlimited amounts of food... I start to stuff my face with food, it seems like a century ago since I've eaten a full meal.
. . .

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #170 on: January 30, 2012, 11:42:00 PM »
My instincts kicked in as I felt eyes watching me. I shot out of my slumber and hid myself in an instant. I didn't want to give them any chance to attack me. While I was hidden I climbed under the nearest table and waited for them to come to me, there was plenty of food, I might be able to make it out of here alive...

But before I knew it I could feel something grabbing me. There were other Imps!? My hands went red as I launched as much Napalm as I could to rid myself of my attackers. As I did so I felt my hands being clenched shut and the flow of Napalm stop. The other Imps dragged me out from under the table and threw me back on the couch.

"We are friends. No need to fear us."

-Lies! You lie to Uallgarg! Uallgarg kill!

"If we were not friends, you would be dead already. Calm yourself Uallgarg!"

I struggled against my attackers to no avail. They were much stronger then I was. I tensed one more time trying to free myself, but what seemed to be an older Imp figured out what I was doing and put a stop to my resisting with a quick tap to the back of my skull...
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 12:05:43 AM by Mr. Fox »

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: January 31, 2012, 12:28:19 AM »
My instincts kicked in as I felt eyes watching me. I shot out of my slumber and hid myself in an instant. I didn't want to give them any chance to attack me. While I was hidden I climbed under the nearest table and waited for them to come to me, there was plenty of food, I might be able to make it out of here alive...

But before I knew it I could feel something grabbing me. There were other Imps!? My hands went red as I launched as much Napalm as I could to rid myself of my attackers. As I did so I felt my hands being clenched shut and the flow of Napalm stop. The other Imps dragged me out from under the table and threw me back on the couch.

"We are friends. No need to fear us."

-Lies! You lie to Uallgarg! Uallgarg kill!

"If we were not friends, you would be dead already. Calm yourself Uallgarg!"

I struggled against my attackers to no avail. They were much stronger then I was. I tensed one more time trying to free myself, but what seemed to be an older Imp figured out what I was doing and put a stop to my resisting with a quick tap to the back of my skull...

One of the armed rebels came by to check on the new member after the event.

Quick, someone get him to the med room! What the hell happened Salreth?

He was frightened, nothing more. He is just like others. Not very friendly, so he may need time. I will go to medicine room with him.

A couple rebels brought in a stretcher and gently placed the imp in it, and rushed him to the room. They explained the situation, and the nurse analyzed him, but found no serious injuries. She allowed Salreth into the room, and no one else.

Just let him sleep it off. You must have given quite a hit, but nothing too bad to worry about. I suggest you be the one to talk to him, just be gentle. And if he gives trouble again, we may have to inform the leader.

It is no problem. I will be sure to he is feeling better.

Salreth stayed by the imp, feeling sorry for what she had to do, but she had never met another imp besides the twins.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: January 31, 2012, 06:21:43 AM »
Axyl keeps walking as she was starting to walk from the Central to the East Underlands, she remenbers that she needs to find the orange symbols to find the base of the Rebels, she looks arround as she walks to prevent herself from being caught in any attack

"geez... i have to walk all this way.... to the base... why cant they send a transport or anything?... geezz..."

sighs and keeps walking as she was thinking in her mind about her father, who lived in South Underlands
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #173 on: January 31, 2012, 06:42:52 AM »
Shock flashed her a grin, taking the meat off the fire. He would of have been utterly horrified if she had said that she, the chosen who adults were apparently afraid of, kept a diary. And, she had been hesitant, but at least she said she'd accompany him." Awesome," he said, staring intensely at the roasted meat.m She was right. It looked done. " I'll go ahead an' pack. Meet me back here, in... let's say, 10 minutes? I mean, it..."
Shock trailed off. She had already left to get her stuff. Well, that would give him time to pack a few unnecessary belongings, if his tattered rucksack would allow it. As he wondered about what kind of rations she had, he cautiously ate a piece of the meat.
Nasty.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 10:25:11 PM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #174 on: January 31, 2012, 08:32:34 PM »

One of the armed rebels came by to check on the new member after the event.

Quick, someone get him to the med room! What the hell happened Salreth?

He was frightened, nothing more. He is just like others. Not very friendly, so he may need time. I will go to medicine room with him.

A couple rebels brought in a stretcher and gently placed the imp in it, and rushed him to the room. They explained the situation, and the nurse analyzed him, but found no serious injuries. She allowed Salreth into the room, and no one else.

Just let him sleep it off. You must have given quite a hit, but nothing too bad to worry about. I suggest you be the one to talk to him, just be gentle. And if he gives trouble again, we may have to inform the leader.

It is no problem. I will be sure to he is feeling better.

Salreth stayed by the imp, feeling sorry for what she had to do, but she had never met another imp besides the twins.

When I woke up I was in a strange room, the only being there other then me was the Imp who delivered the blow to my skull. I Jumped from the bed I had been placed onto and let out a loud hiss.

-You anger Uallgarg! Uallgarg will kill!

The Imp stood up and looked at me. Now that we were standing face to face I could tell it was a female. She looked at me and put her hands down, indicating she didn't want to fight. I hissed warning her to stay away, but she kept approaching me in a slow nonthreatening way. She walked up to me and grabbed my hands, putting them at my sides.

"We are not your enemies. Do not fear for yourself."

Her eyes told me that she spoke the truth. I relaxed a little bit and stopped the fire in my hands.

-Uallgarg sorry, very frightened. Uallgarg meant no harm. In city everything try kill Uallgarg, Uallgarg knew no better.

She let go of my hands and looked me in the eyes again.

"Uallgarg is forgiven. Are you feeling well enough to return to the feasting hall, or do you wish to stay here a little while longer?"
-Uallgarg hungry again.
Very well, this way Uallgarg."
She pointed towards the only door in the room. She pressed a button near the door and a man came in. I lowered my head and let out a quite hiss, but when she started to speak to him I relaxed again. She spoke in words I didn't quite understand, but soon I was back in the room with the food.

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: February 01, 2012, 12:21:04 AM »
The boy grinned at me. He seemed to do that a lot.
Awesome!
I turned and left as the boy started to speak again. No need to stick around while he chattered. I looked around for a moment to orient myself, then headed off, moving at a brisk pace. No reason to waste time, but we weren't in a rush, so I didn't plan to use my wings. I normally prefer to keep my power hidden. It was only out of necessity that I had revealed it to the human boy.
I glanced around. It would probably be easier to travel over the tops of these walls... I quickly climbed up, and began moving along the wall-I could see farther from up here, and there was less rubble to maneuver around. In the distance, I could see the shelter where I had stored my rucksack. It was a bit off, but I was closing fast. I looked around me as I walked, at the burned  and ruined buildings, the torn ground, the lack of anything other than rubble. No matter where you went in the underland, you were always surrounded by this desolation. It makes me curious, how that boy still stays so...cheerful. It even comes across as slightly naive. He always grinning like that...Many people in the underlands would take you for a fool if they saw you running around whistling, playing with a yoyo, grinning like a child... It seems to almost mock the land that surrounds us.
I tipped my head back, looking up at the floating behemoth hanging over me. The place where only lose who were rich, or born into the proper family, or "perfect" were allowed...
Sister always used to dream of going to Utopia... We would gaze up at it, and dream of the city of silver and gold...
I tipped my head back down, looking at the land in front of me again.
Ha. Like the corrupt people, no, things! Living up there would ever have let two orphans in. To them, the underland, and those who come from it, are worse than the scum on the bottom of their shoes. They don't care about the people. They just live their lives in total bliss-all they care about is keeping their precious city out of the hands of those who they float above.
I sneered as I said this. But there was no more time for such thoughts- I was back at the shelter, and needed to retrieve my things. I walked inside-careful to stay away from the unstable walls-and over to where my Rucksack lay. As I neared it, I noticed a small scrap of white on top-
What could that be? It's not from anything nearby, certainly...But if someone had seen my things, they would've stolen them...
I reached my bag, and gently lifted the white object off of it-
A letter...? Who could it be from? I don't have anyone who would want to send me a letter...
I checked the letter quickly-it was too small for anything dangerous to be hidden it. I carefully slit the top.

"You are hereby invited to join the rebels in our cause to obtain Utopia for all intelligent beings. Head to the Collapsed pass in the Far east of the underlands, and look for the orange symbol engraved on the wall. A man will greet you, present this letter, and you will be allowed entrance. "

The rebels... I've heard of them. They aim to take back Utopia for those who deserve it, and not the corrupt ones who live high above our heads...
I slowly folded the letter back up and slid it into my rucksack pouch before slinging my rucksack over my shoulder.
I think I shall go and visit these rebels... If I like what I see, perhaps I shall lend a hand...
I turned and left the shelter, climbing back on to the wall, and heading back to the boys house.
*a few minutes later*
I came up on the boys house, and walked up to the doorway.
I've retrieved my rucksack. Are you finished packing?
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: February 01, 2012, 04:32:28 AM »
Solomon and Leeta are walking towards where they assume the pass is when they here someone yell for help.(darkstar) They look around till they see a boy on a fire hound being chased by a group of monsters.

I guess we should go help.

Um... I think I'll just go on ahead and see if this is the way.

Let me guess, its cause there is a dog..

No.. I'm just gonna go scout a bit!

Go on..

Solomon runs off towards the group of monsters as Leeta stays and watches.A few minutes later Solomon catches up to them.

Yo, Fire hound and Other guy, You just gonna run or you gonna take down these monsters? Cause I'll help with the second one.

Solomon does a sorta ninja-like move(failing) and grabs a piece of metal from the ground. He turns it into a Small dagger and throws it at the eye thingy (it seemed like a good target), landing on the ground near the floating eye thingy. It turns around, and suddenly the grenchler turns around from chasing The kid and the fire hound, and starts running at Solomon.

OH YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: February 01, 2012, 07:52:24 AM »
The floor opened up a few feet in front of Cyrus, and the leader of the Rebels, Grandpa Wrench, rose up on a platform. He stood on his cane, and began to analyze the man sitting in front of him.

Before you say or try anything, I just wanted to let you know a few things. We placed an inhibitor color on you. You can no longer use your powers while it is on, and the only key is in my possession. The other thing is we seized your weapon and armor to minimize any threat you may pose. What I want to know is, why did a paladin decide to steal an exclusive invitation, and travel here all alone? I can see and hear all, "ex-paladin". I heard the lies before, and I am not about to trust someone who murders.

Wrench tapped his cane on the ground, and a chair came up behind him. He took a seat, and it activated, forming a barrier around him. He was an old looking robot, but the way he talked showed that he had the heart, or rather, the mind of a human. Despite his appearance, he can manipulate machinery in a way that he can become the greatest weapon on earth, but he rather stay on peaceful methods.

Smiling, Cyrus made eye contact with the strange robot and began speaking.

"Well it's quite simple.  Your potential rebel got an upgrade.  I overheard him yelling about finally being invited.  After a friendly conversation, he handed me the letter.  He told me I'd be better suited to help out the cause...  Now I know it's strange.  Why was I wearing Paladin armor?  This answer is also simple.  I had dedicated my life to serving them.  It wasn't until recently that I had a change of heart.  I've recently discovered that I'm a failed experiment.  A failed weapon.  Because of this they decided to have me killed.  While I was escaping they killed the one person I'd ever cared for.  My fake mother.  My real parents were apparently rebels, who died in a Paladin attack.  Taking all of this into stock.  I came up with a new idea.  I'd join the rebellion and strike back at the ones who destroyed my life..."

Cyrus then paused a second, trying to hide the blood-lust in his thoughts.

"I would like to join you, in your fight against Utopia.  I would like nothing more than to see the ignorant inhabitants and their leaders freeze to death.  Oh and I'd like my armor back.  I'm quite fond of it.  It's protective and it moves well.  Also, I'd like to be wearing it when I kill every Paladin in existence.  I think it holds a nice irony, don't you?  And as for the pistol, while I hardly use it.  I have grown attached."

Cyrus stared at the strange robot awaiting a reply.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 07:58:53 AM by Bing »

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: February 01, 2012, 04:22:18 PM »
The leader tapped his cane again, and a few flying robots came into the room. They were about the size of an fly, and if anyone didn't know better, they would assume it to be one.

You lie! I seen everything thanks to my little inventions. If you don't believe me, then maybe you need to see this.

His camera looking eye turned bright, and out popped a hologram screen, showing everything that happened, including the freezing ice, and the murder. Every last detail of this event was recorded. Once the imaging was finished, the screen disappeared.

Did you really think you can smooth talk your way out of this? I can alos see in your eyes, you want to dismantle me, and spill the blood of my comrades.

With another tap with his cane, the collar activated, releasing a non-lethal, but effective shock, meant to cause muscles in the body to tense up.

You forgot about this collar didn't you. I have many uses for it, and one is to be sure my people are safe from people like you. Get this in your mind. We don't kill unless necessary, and revenge is not necessary. We will not return your armor. And about your gun, until we decide what to do with you, it will be locked away. And if you want to know where...

His chest compartment opened up, and the gun was being held inside.

You can try and pry it from my infinium metal chassis. A metal I alchemized to be unbreakable.

He tapped his cane and the collar stopped its electrical surge. He then went with the chair through the floor.

Keep our guest fed, he may be evil, but he is still a living being.

One of the rebels came in and placed a tray of food by the door, then left, locking the room.

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: February 01, 2012, 07:20:33 PM »
"Ha ha ha.  Electro shock.  You rebels are really light on the torture end of things huh?

Standing up, I stretched out my body.  I picked up the tray of food and started eating- Hell, why waste food, even terrible food.

After eating I decided to take a nap.  I needed some rest.  I figured that without my powers, I could easily overpower a lowly guard if I had to.  That strange old robot, I wasn't so sure of.