* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Newb alert, grab your guns  (Read 5861 times)

Offline InkyBrush

• New Trainer
  • Imma belt. :D
    • View Profile
Newb alert, grab your guns
« on: March 10, 2012, 09:36:18 PM »
But for this one, you MAY just need a cannon. |D

Yo all. 'sup. Imma chick, name Mary Esther(middle name and last name are not included, I have a total of four names). I'm fifteen, a bit of a nerd, love Pokemon, my favorite is Weavile, the females excluded 'cause I think they're trash(please don't get offended, it's just my opinion~), and have a bunch of interests/hobbies. My hair's brown and curly, ringlets more than anything, a bit past the shoulders if NOT straightened, and I wear glasses.

As my dreams, I would really LOVE to be a zoologist or author, and am currently aiming towards zoology. Taking Acc. Biology,(freshman year) and am planning on taking Chemistry next year. I'm in the top English class for freshman, Acc. Algebra, Social Sciences, freshman PE, Latin 1(I REALLY love this class), and that's it for classes. I love learning languages, and by the end of my high school career, plan to know English, Latin, Japanese, and Mandarin Chinese.
Love playing games~ I'm sort of competitive, and the only games I really am not okay with is the horror stuff. I mean, I do love action games and whatnot, but honestly, I'm a chicken. I can't watch horror movies, can't play games where zombies jump out at you, etc. etc. I LOVE reading, and writing/roleplaying, and I just couldn't go on without my music. I happen to be into the artsy stuff, y'know, acting, dancing, singing, writing, cooking, etc. Adore animals, I have a big dog(named Clifford, no he is not red), and three cats. I have four siblings, two younger brothers and two older sisters, and share a computer with my brothers.

I think that's pretty much it for this newbie.
So... HELLO POKEMON UNIVERSE!

I plan on staying until the game is available, and longer, and I'll be working on besting all of you with my team when the game comes out. Better watch your backs. |3 /wields a male Weavile
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 09:39:57 PM by InkyBrush »

Weaviles are forever the best. Your argument is invalid.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
Re: Newb alert, grab your guns
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2012, 12:48:20 AM »
And a welcome to you InkyBrush. I see you put an RP, but you need an OOCC and profiles thread once it is approved. Good luck, and welcome again.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2012, 04:35:20 AM »
*gasp*Where have you been my entire life! I need somebody who is great with English as I am not so great.... That aside, welcome to our site, if you last a month I will bake you a cake!

p.s. I mean it on the cake part...

Offline Miss Wednesday

• The Pirate Lady
  • Balance Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • Roloc's soulmate <3 C:
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2012, 07:08:56 AM »
Welcome to PU InkyBrush C: I hope to see you around in PO because there's barely any girls ;O only girls there are Crazy MiseryBiz and Me lql =w=
"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

zylonnick

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2012, 10:05:50 AM »
Welcome to PU InkyBrush C: I hope to see you around in PO because there's barely any girls ;O only girls there are Crazy MiseryBiz and Me lql =w=

you're forgetting Ayara, Astral and a couple of other girls, but yeah, there aren't many girls around here.

Seriously, a girl that loves reading, music, animals, cooking, gaming and writes? I think I'm in love! ;)

Putting that aside, welcome to PU Inkybrush! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. There are alot of nice people at the forums who will try their best to help you any way they can.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2012, 11:27:46 AM »
Hello there InkyBrush! Welcome to PU! :)

Pretty nice introduction you've got there :P  I hope you'll have fun here!
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline InkyBrush

• New Trainer
  • Imma belt. :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2012, 03:11:25 PM »
Don't worry, I plan on staying. This game looks freaking fantastic.
Also, what kind of cake? :P

Thanks for the warm welcome, though. I mean, the people are usually what induce people to stay or leave, and you all seem pretty awesome. <3

Weaviles are forever the best. Your argument is invalid.

Offline genbor

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • If you die, don't come crying to me about it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2012, 05:30:40 PM »
Leave. No, I mean it. What sort of introduction is this?! Where did the good old one-liner go!?

If we exclude the joke above, all I have to say is: Welcome to PU, hope you enjoy your stay here. It's always nice to see people give a bit more time to their introductions. If you have any questions go straight to Jerry. He seriously has too much free time.*

PS: I marked it for later reference.
It's ghost dammit, GHOST!

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2012, 05:31:58 PM »
Wot!? I have absolutely no free time, none at all.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline genbor

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2012, 05:40:15 PM »
Good thing I marked it, since I knew you were gonna say that :D. It was in "sarcasm format"

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2012, 05:43:26 PM »
Sarcasm font is supposed to be bold, underlined, italics and purple.

Offline genbor

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2012, 05:45:31 PM »
Sarcasm font is supposed to be bold, underlined, italics and purple.

I see what you did there.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2012, 05:51:41 PM »
Good then.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2012, 04:30:35 AM »
 Holy sh*t, a womenz.

Welcome to PU.

Offline Miss Wednesday

• The Pirate Lady
  • Balance Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • Roloc's soulmate <3 C:
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2012, 08:29:02 PM »

you're forgetting Ayara, Astral and a couple of other girls, but yeah, there aren't many girls around here.

Seriously, a girl that loves reading, music, animals, cooking, gaming and writes? I think I'm in love! ;)

Putting that aside, welcome to PU Inkybrush! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. There are alot of nice people at the forums who will try their best to help you any way they can.
Dudasaurus rex, I meant the only girls I see on PO are MiseryBiz and I, but Ice Warrior has been getting on there lately so now there's 3 on there =w=
"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein