* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Throne of time¦ Time of day: afternoon¦ Weather: sunny  (Read 254307 times)

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
Re: [RP] Throne of time¦ Time of day: morning¦ Weather: cloudy
« Reply #810 on: May 14, 2012, 12:35:51 AM »
A strange grin spread across Nemesis's face.
" Oh really now? How old are you, 13? Pfft."
He snorted, then spun his staff around, to shoo the little wolfpup away. He wasn't about to be taken down by some little chick who was friends with his brother. No way, no how. " I don't undesrtand why you like the runt - Hey you. Get back in the charriot. I'll deal with you later-" He said, glaring at Bio, whe was getting out to help Fluffy. " He's useless everywhere else. It's only fun to scare the crap outta him as all his friends vanish before his eyes..."
He smirked. "  Now, how should I deal with you? Gored through? Or should I poke your eyes out? Hmmm..."
Guys, listen to me when i tell you he's dead serious. From first-hand experience.
" Better to run than engage, eh?"
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: May 14, 2012, 12:39:42 AM »
Fluffy backs off when ayara tells him too.Come oooooon efialtes, this is important, I think we may need warren and jakes help for thiiiiis...SERIOUSLY GET OVER HERE >:U

Efialtes gets up and raises his hand.Is it okay if I go see if I can help ayara, bio, and aerwyne out with this guy? Fluffy keeps saying he's serious business, or at least that's what bio says.That andI'd like to see if bio could help me out with my arm, since I have no idea when I'll faint from blood loss.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: May 14, 2012, 12:52:09 AM »
Oh really now? How old are you, 13? Pfft.
Actually, I'm 14. But don't underestimate me just because I'm young. I've been fighting to survive since I could walk.
I don't undesrtand why you like the runt - Hey you. Get back in the charriot. I'll deal with you later- He's useless everywhere else. It's only fun to scare the crap outta him as all his friends vanish before his eyes...
Vanish...? 
Everyone leaves eventually. Abandoned and alone...Your importance in this world will vanish...You will be left behind.
I grit my teeth and shook my head to get rid of the memory.
Now, how should I deal with you? Gored through? Or should I poke your eyes out? Hmmm...
I glared at him.
Answer: By dying, or leaving us the hell alone.
Guys, listen to me when i tell you he's dead serious. From first-hand experience.
Better to run than engage, eh?
I glanced back at Bio.
Then I'll take him seriously.
I looked back at the man, glaring.
But I will NOT run.
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #813 on: May 14, 2012, 01:19:35 AM »
" And I've been killing since I learned it could be so fun."
Quite a long time ago. Jerk. You killed my cat.
shrugged, and grinned. " Suit yourself. Ya know, Bio, such a coincidence you have to girlfriends. All more fun."
He eyed Ayara carefully. She seemed well-prepared. Ready to attack, holding a good defensive state. And her weapons were long-ranged.
" Nice choice," he muttered. They were even good for short range, although no where near as effective as they were long-ranged.
He was quiet, circling around. Looking for an entry point. A blind spot, or something...
There. Her back. A place naturally hard to defend. The reason why so many have fallen.
Plus, it was just fun to watch the victim freak out.
He rushed her, weapon stretched out. He smirked as the weapon struck. It wasn't expected there, and there was no immediate response, other than shock. THe tips of the pear sunk into flesh, and he frowned when there was the sudden thunk of the metal hitting bone.
" I seem to have hit your ribcage. That's not good..."
After a short period of thought he laughed. " One turn..." He spun the handle, and the pear embedded in the flesh blossomed, tearing at flesh. " Two turns..." Something crunched.
" HAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!"
A little girl with gray hair suddenly dropped out from the sky, screaming and flailing her arms.
" Eh?"
Eh?
He growld at the little girl, who had hit the ground, and got up screaming.
" WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING!?"
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: May 14, 2012, 01:35:33 AM »
I listened as the guy chattered on, watching carefully. After a few moments of him circling, he dodged forward, and I momentarily lost sight of him. By the time I realized where he was, I didn't have enough time to react. My body jerked with the force of his weapon slamming into me. I could feel it tear my skin-there was a jarring impact as it hit something.
I seem to have hit your ribcage. That's not good...
I turned my head, trying to look at him, to figure out where-he was behind me, on the left side...
He laughed.
One turn...
I don't know what he did, but the pain intensified as my flesh was torn open even further.
Two turns...
I gasped as something crunched and snapped. Something had fractured, probably a rib.
HAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
Someone was screaming, and the man's attention was temporarily distracted. I took the moment to move forward, tearing myself off his weapon and spinning around to face him. I could feel the blood dripping down my back-every breath hurt. But I could still hold my weapons.
Hey, dumbass. Don't go getting distracted. You never know what could happen.
I grit my teeth and flung my left kusarigama at him, darting forward as I did so and swinging upwards with my right. It was a dangerous move, with my back cut open like this. I could only hope to return the favor and open his side with my blade.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #815 on: May 14, 2012, 01:57:11 AM »
*dead Hydra Ghost Time*
Oh..It'sss that little Demigod from earlier...? When We Were ALIVE.
The Hydra ghost chased after the little girl, who vanished into a hole, never to bee seen again until 2 hours from now.
Bio blinked for a second.
...Wh...Huh? He couldn't move, he was almost paralyzed with shock. What the heck just happened? He saw blood. Something hd just swung over, and stabbed Ayara in the back, and she had pulled away suddenly. Something splattered onto his face.
Oh..G-Gross...Eugh...
Nemesis grunted, and tilted his body to the left, trying to swerve away from the kusarigama scythes. He dodged the left one, but a sharp pain in his right arm announced that he wasn't completely successful.
" Dammit, that was my favorite arm, too..."
He scowled, and whipped around. He had caused injury, though. That was good. She was having a bit of trouble, but there was no way she would be down, any time soon, at least.
" Hey, from experience, you should know to not leave a blind spot. Anyone could attack, from anywhere, at any time."
He tilted his head, and smirked. " Nice scar, by the way. A cut like that would leave your eye rather loose. Easier to pop out, wouldn't you agree, pipsqueak?"
Bio barfed. What the heck was going on!? His head was spinnning from the sudden flurry of movement. They were both hurt, obviously... But..Eh? His older half-assed,*in his opinion* half-titan, half-brother was already charging in for another attack, using his left arm instead. This time, the Pear of Anguish tip was pointed at her middle.
(Feel free to block or hit, Ayara :P)
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #816 on: May 14, 2012, 02:33:58 AM »
"Now that I am awake the seal on their powers will fade. Eventually one of them will defeat the other and do what they please with the planet. God I'm too old to be concerned with this issue..."

I laughed quite loudly at the old man's remarks. "Don't lie Old Man, I know very well about this matter. There is a way to destroy them, and that is you... All I need is a single piece of you, and then the cycle of destruction and rebirth can be stopped. You should know this better then most. It would be wise for you people to leave now..."

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: May 14, 2012, 03:25:22 AM »
I jumped back, pulling my kusarigama from his arm.
Hey, from experience, you should know to not leave a blind spot. Anyone could attack, from anywhere, at any time.
I gave him a grin.
Yeah, I suppose you're right. I haven't had a good-old, one-on-one fight with a sentient humanoid in a while. Guess I'm a bit rusty.
I kept watching him while he moved and spoke. I couldn't be caught by surprise again-I wouldn't get another lucky distraction.
Nice scar, by the way. A cut like that would leave your eye rather loose. Easier to pop out, wouldn't you agree, pipsqueak?
Well thanks. A few friends gave it to me many years ago. They were nice enough to betray me in a non-cliche way. So polite, dontcha think? But sorry, I'm not interested in having my eye popped out. It would ruin my pretty flames.
I could see Bio over by the chariot, vomiting.
Bio, are you hurt?
I could see that part of his face was covered with blood.
No kid deserves that...
I watched the man carefully.
Stay back, okay? I'll deal with this guy, and then we can clean you up. We'll all go together and help the others.
I tried to give him an encouraging smile. I could feel the blood still running down my back, throbbing with every breath.
I can't fight like this forever...I need to hurry.
I looked back at the man as he charged at me, his weapon positioned to stab me through the middle. I dodged left, but my back slowed me down. His weapon caught the side of my shirt, leaving a shallow cut and a long tear in the material. I slashed at his back with both kusarigamas as he flew by.
You know, you've totally ruined a perfectly good shirt. And I liked this tank, too.
Hello there.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: May 14, 2012, 03:54:22 AM »
Warren nodded at Felix he wasnt sure what was going on but he knew it would reveal it self in due time. Warren let out a shrill whistle and Asmodeus appeared fully healed and he swooped down scooping up Jake, Warren, Efialtes, and Silene and throwing them on his back. Warren began steering back to where he had left Bio and the others he was rushing Asmodeus because of what Efialtes had said. As he hurtled towards The others he began to wonder

Man this is getting confusing and complicated.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #819 on: May 14, 2012, 03:54:55 AM »
Well, this was different. Someone who wasn't screaming for their lives by now. Definitely worth the fight. He would be pissed if there were any sudden interruptions.
Nemesis grinned.
" Oh really now? Well, I guess we're even. You have a ruined shirt, and I have a ruined arm."
She had moved out of the way, lucky for her. There was only a tear in her shirt. But, then again, he had dealt a pretty effective blow earlier. If he had to wear her down, he would. Little by little. He could do this all day, if his arm didn't hurt as much. He lifted it to inspect, as the blood finally began to flow faster than it had been. Damn slow clots. It was dribbling down his arm now.
He licked his fingers, before turning around, to charge again.
" I wonder what I'll puncture this time..."
Bio groaned. I'm fine. There's something on my face, I'm not too sure what it is, but it really itches.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: May 14, 2012, 03:58:11 AM »
Warren and Asmodeus reached them very quickly but he saw Ayara fighting, he summoned his sword but decided he would only intervene if Ayara needed help. He ordered Asmodeus to circle above and began watching.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: May 14, 2012, 04:00:37 AM »
Hey can we land? I'd kinda like to help in that fight..

Efialtes has some illusions surround the one guy.HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI!

*from real efialtes* You know, its fun just distracting some tim-

Efialtes faints from lack of blood, and he had ran out of power, the illusions also fade..he falls off the owl and hits teh ground, bleeding very badly, likely to die if he doesn't receive medical attention.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 04:09:08 AM by Meowth »
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Zion-Axe

• New Trainer
  • I'M NEW! BE NICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: May 14, 2012, 04:06:57 AM »
Zion was walking around Tartarus looking for a good fight, as he walked he heard the sound of clashing blades, he quickly approached the sound and saw a half titan he recognized as Nemesis, battling a few demi gods. Zion called his axe to his hand and shouted

Ready or not here I come.

He then leaped off the cliff and used his power over air to control his descent. As he carelessly landed on the ground he spotted a huge golden eagle flying above, he could sense the demi-gods on it so he launched a powerful blast of lightning at it.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 04:10:18 AM by Zion-Axe »

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #823 on: May 14, 2012, 04:07:04 AM »
Bio quickly hopped out of the chariot, and dragged Efialtes back in. He staggered about, still dizzy while retrieving him.
Efialtes, you might not be able to hear me, but BTW, I AM THE MEDIC!
Nemesis continued charging, only shooting a sideways glance at Bio and the now unconscious Efialtes, threatening them. Oh, how he hated those illusions.
Nemesis smirked at the newcomer, though.
" Glad you made it. Take care of the ones around."
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 04:22:03 AM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: May 14, 2012, 04:15:02 AM »
Warren looks at the newcomer and he uses his powers to redirect the lightning bolt then he leaped off Asmodeus and began plummeting towards him with a blow that would cleave him in two.