* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Throne of time¦ Time of day: afternoon¦ Weather: sunny  (Read 254276 times)

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
Re: [RP] Throne of time¦ Time of day: morning¦ Weather: cloudy
« Reply #855 on: May 16, 2012, 04:39:04 AM »
I watch from the back of the Cleanser as Warren was ripped to shreds by the Mega Locust (from now on regard them as normal sized bugs). His body fell towards the ground but on my order was caught by a monster. I had his body, Silene, and his bird brought before me.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: May 16, 2012, 04:43:26 AM »
Silene watched as Warren fell and she and Asmodeus were brought before Felix along with Warrens body. The sight horrified her but she didnt cry she just kept cluthcing Warrens pendant. She finally askef

Why did you have him killed why do you hate him so much.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #857 on: May 16, 2012, 04:47:33 AM »
"Why did you have him killed why do you hate him so much?!"
"I didn't, I wanted you both alive. These Beasts have been asleep for a very long time now, they have yet to satisfy their hunger. Hunger is such a primitive feeling, it over rides all other lines of thought when it's strong enough."
Gripping my staff I felt a surge of energy flow through me, every being my army killed would only feed me, make me stronger...
"I brought you here to ask one question, do you yield to my new found might..."

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: May 16, 2012, 04:51:16 AM »
Silene looked and asked

ill ask you one thing can you bring Wsrren back.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #859 on: May 16, 2012, 04:53:12 AM »
"I'll ask you one thing can you bring Warren back?"
Thinking for a second I needed Warren, his mind was unmatched in the Mental World, save by me.

"If I do this you and he will serve me until I deem your service to be no longer needed..."

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: May 16, 2012, 04:56:54 AM »
Silene nodded

then i pledge my fealty to you.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #861 on: May 16, 2012, 05:00:56 AM »
Nemesis was about halfway back to the base, whyen he heard a loud humming noise. Slowly, he turned around.
" THat has got to be about the biggest damned bug I have EVER seen." The way it moved at every single thing didn't make it look too friendly either. He crept behind a tree, readying his weapon, in case it came to attack him. However, a shimmering object in the sky that the enourmous bug took after, was what drew his attention.
It was that Warren person. The son of Athena, if he remembered right, He had threatened him on the battlefield.
And, the locust seemed attracted to them somehow.
Nemesis inched closer to the chase going on, curious to see what would happen. He wasn't crazy enough to get TOO close. Nope, that would be an awful idea. But, he was close enough to see what was going on.
SCHLLLLLLLLLLLP
Nem's eyes widened. Woah, what the heck just happened? His mind tried to recap. Giant Locust, aiming for the Demi-God's girlfriend, the one who he had been eavesdropping on earlier, and...
THe dude got in the way.
Nemesis grunted, and stamped his foot in anger, as the massive beast tore through the man. Such a pity the woman didn't get hit. He watched as the body fell to the ground, and approached to enspect the carnage. But, the sudden appearance of a monster chased him off, to observe as it picked up the dead man and his teammates, carrying them away.
" Hey! I saw it first! I called dibs on the body! Hey! Get back here!"
He angrily chased after the monster. He wanted the body. He saw if first, and therefore, it was his job to get it. Besides, he could easily go back, and threaten the man's group with their dead leader.
" Hey! I said, GET BACK HERE!"
--
Bio nodded, as the teenage girl leaned against her ride. Okay, Ayara. Just hang in there, okay?
He lowered his eyes, and sighed. I'm sorry big brother tried to kill you. You're not dead though, so that's good.
He looked at the charriot. That's gross. Will it come off? He rubbed at the smear, but he ended up just dirtying his hands.
He looken over mischeviously at Efialtes, who was sound asleep in the charriot, and slapped him hard with both hands, right in the face. Wake up!
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: May 16, 2012, 05:16:23 AM »
Efialtes wakes up fast after being slapped by bio.YAGDP&(UGGAOGD(*A WUT JUST HAPPENED?!

efialtes slowly pulls him self to his feet, he was enjoying that dream too...:< I was enjoying the dream too..

Fluffy tackled Efialtes.YOUR ALIVE! :3

Yes. Yes I am fluffy.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #863 on: May 16, 2012, 05:22:58 AM »
"Then i pledge my loyalty to you."
I nodded my head then focused on the energy that had passed through me at the moment of his death. I touched Warren's body then relased the energy back into his body...
" Hey! I said, GET BACK HERE!"
The voice threw off my concentration so I had to stand up and remove the sound. "Bring me the intruder!"

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: May 16, 2012, 05:41:07 AM »
Warren looked around everything around him was pitch black except the nine gods in front of him and the one chained to a boulder, it was Athena his mother. Poseidon looked at Warren and said

We're offer you Athenas power on the condition that you side with us. You are already almost as powerful as your mother and with her strength you would be unstoppable.

Warren was shocked but his quick thinking mind responded

Yes i'll join you.

Athena dissapeared in a flash of purple smoke which then went into Warren mouth and nose. He instantly felt like he could lift mountains and the only thing that changed in his appeareance was that his eyes now both had a purple swirl in the middle of them. Poseidon appraoched ready to make Warren pledge fealty but Warren blasted him back and vanished, his spirit travelling back to his body with new found powers.

(Fox im still gonna be on your side, by the way Im as strong as Athena but not immortal like her.)

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #865 on: May 16, 2012, 05:48:10 AM »
Nemesis growled, trippping, and rolling. Stupid beast.
He flew, head over heels, down the hill, and past quite a few trees, before finally righting himself, and screeching to a halt.
What the heck was that noise...?
He turned slowly, and immediately started running again. Behind him, was a swarm of rather large locust. Not many, but still. There were quite a few, and they did NOT look happy.
He thought he was safe from the creatured, as when he turned, they weren't behind him, But, net thing he knew, he was being lifted by his arms and legs.
" Put me down! I'll cut all of you open! I'll fry your faces!" He swore (words that I'm not allowed to put here, for reasons unexplainable), kicking and writhing, like a fresh-caught fish. THe weapon he bore lay across his stomach, and as he turned, it fell to the ground below. One of the insects dropped his arm (to be more specific, the INJURED arm) to retrieve it. He snarled at the insects, warning them not to harm him, They didn't seem to listen, and instead, bit down gently in spite of him.
The insects arrived shortly at the temple, bearing the injured, slightly worn-out titan.
" Alright, whaddya want?" He asked, almost completely disoriented. Every muscle in his body twitched, wether he wanted it to or not. The insects didn't let go, and a monster nearby had taken up his weapon. He didn't seem to know what the heck was going on, or where the heck he was.
" I'm not for any trouble. I'll rip your sockets out before you can get anything out of me, I just want that corp-"
He stopped, looked around, and then ahead.
" Oh. Good day Felix. Lovely weather, eh?"
--
Bio grinned. I was hoping you'd wake up. Sorry about ruining your dream, though. He patted Efialtes on the head. I think you're good to go, and nothing bad's happened yet, since Ayara was hurt. Aerwynna's making cheeseburgers!"
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #866 on: May 16, 2012, 05:51:43 AM »
"Oh. Good day Felix. Lovely weather, eh?"
I looked at the Half Titan on the ground before me.
"Do I know you?" Just an after thought struck me, why hadn't Warren been revived...

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #867 on: May 16, 2012, 06:07:39 AM »
"Well, yes and no. You passed by me yesterday in the hall, looking pissed pissed as usual. And then Zandra hit me in the face with the door..."
He shrugged. " I don't rank high, so you wouldn't recognize me unless if I was the butt of the recruits. Name's Nemesis, son of Coeus."
Nemesis turned from side to side, but he was held down firmly. " I was led...Carried...here, on a chase for a corpse. The corpse I'm looking for, would happen to be the one at your feet."
His feet curled up, the 'index finger' toe pointed at Warren's body on the ground. THe demi-god smirked, then shook his head. " May I ask why you're here?"
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: May 16, 2012, 07:07:19 AM »
Warren felt like he was being torn apart and he wasn't sure why suddenly he realized his body must be in the temple he quickly left his new found powers behind he felt like he had left part of him behind and he realized he had. When his spirit entered his body he found that he was healed. He saw Felix talking to the half Titan from earlier. He strode up and wrapped his ARM around Silenes waist protectively and he reclaimed his necklace then said

So what I miss.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 07:25:01 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #869 on: May 16, 2012, 09:44:08 AM »
The half titan went into a brief description of how he had met me only a day before.

"I apploligize for Zandra's behavior, yesterday was very stressful. And to answer both of your questions," I looked over as Warren now holding Silene around the waist. "I have reawoken the Cleanser, which you are standing on, and began the Second Great Cleansing. Nemesis, I will only ask you this question once, to whom does your loyalty lie? The Titans/Gods or with The Great Cleanser?"
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 07:25:14 PM by Mr. Fox »