* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Random Zombie RP| Time: Day  (Read 90786 times)

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Random Zombie RP| Time: Night
« Reply #135 on: April 29, 2012, 03:40:57 AM »
I know, the lighthouse is out.

Al ran back into his shop and searched around for a flare gun. He needed a way to lure any survivors to him, and create a bright enough light to see how bad the street was below. He finds it and returns upstairs.

I see you found an axe, I can do some maintenance on it, but it will have to wait for now.

He aimed the gun towards the air and pulled the trigger. A cartridge flew out of it, but instead of exploding in the air to make a light, it fell pathetically to the ground below, making a loud thump.

Dang, a dud. And that was the last flare as well. Well, I'm all out of ideas.

Al took a seat in his chair and looked up into the foggy sky, trying to come up with anything to help people, but he was too afraid to head out on the roads to search.

Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 29, 2012, 04:29:14 AM »
Dang, a dud. And that was the last flare as well. Well, I'm all out of ideas

Tanu looked at Al thought for a second and said

Well remember that lighter I gave you a while back. If you want to go downstairs and fix it up, we can attempt to light a fire, and if you have anything flammable we can create an explosion on your roof,

Tanu paused to kick the cement roof and then continued

This roof will be fine considering its cement and if we can make a big enough fire it might serve as a temporary beacon to let people know to reside here.I know that it will attract zombies but let me worry about them.

Tanu finished and then ran downstairs and picked his spade now axe up off the table. He summed it up and clipped the fire axe to his belt then ran upstairs waiting for Al's response.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 29, 2012, 04:36:37 AM »
Too risky. The ladder can catch fire and no one would be able to climb up. And making an explosion could bring more that you can handle. No, I go a better idea.

Al went back downstairs into his workshop and unlocked a cabinet. Inside was a contraption he had hoped he would never have to use, but this seemed more than a good reason to do so. He found some old fireworks as well and went back upstairs.

Say hello to the High pressure mini cannon. I'm still working on a name.

He placed the fire works in the hopper and took aim across the street, towards the air. He lit the, all and pulled the trigger. The bundle of fire works flew from the barrel, and once their wicks burned down, they launched into multiple directions, exploding in mid air. The light wasn't bright enough to break the fog, but the sounds were loud enough to hear clear across the island. The best thing about it, the zombies were lured away from the shop, as no fire work exploded nearby them.

I need you to do me a favor and run across to that old mobile phone store and grab a box of nokia phones. I had this idea for a long time, and I gave you enough time to get there and back if you're careful. I'll help you out by launching some of that boomer bile if I need to.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 29, 2012, 05:38:00 AM »
Tanu saw the fireworks go off and heard Al ask him to get some phones. Nodding Tanu quickly climbed down the ladder creeping quietly across the street, he took another step and tripped on a bump in the road. His fire axe clatterred from his belt and he heard a low moan, he scrambled up grabbing his axe and looked forward making out the vague shape of two zombies approaching through the mist. Quickly lunging forward  sliced off one of the zombies legs whirling around he knocked the others head off with a swing of the blunt side of his axe. He lazily turned around spliced the last zombies dome off and was surprised to see red and fresh looking blood spilling out. He quickly jogged to the entrance if the Nokia door prying the door open and muttered

I hope that wasn't anyone I knew.

Walking in to the store he noticed a cabinet he approached it and opened it checking for the phones.

~check for phones~

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 29, 2012, 09:44:28 AM »
While running in the forest the zombies almost caught me but I pulled away just in time. A very loud noise occurred in the sky and I think it came from the city, some of the zombies ran in different directions but about four stayed. I can now see the border of the forest into the city but will I make it?

me-Yeeehaaaa!

Hopefully that would attract some wanted attention, plus I've ALWAYS wanted to do that.

me-Is anyone out there!?
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 29, 2012, 03:28:11 PM »
~check for phones~

2x tails, 1x heads- Failure

There are no phones inside the cabinet. It looks pretty cleaned out.

@Lubbies
The zombies were still on his tail, and the sudden cry of success made them more aware of the party boys position. The scrambled towards his in haste.

(Al post)

Al kept an eye out for Tanu across the street. The fog was making it hard to make out the shape of anything.

Damn weather. Looks like it's just getting worse by the minute.

Al was about to eat his words, as the fog was indeed getting worse than before.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 29, 2012, 07:09:33 PM »
Dammit

Tanu closed the cabinet and walked back outside. Looking up he couldn't see Al. Walking forward a bit he heard a roar coming from the forest quickly running back into the store he grabbed an old chair and propped it up right under the door knob. He knew it wouldn't' hold long if anything came but it was better than nothing. His thought then returned to the person in the forest, Tanu hoped he'd make it to Al's. Tanu glanced around looking for another place to check for the phones. He quickly walked up to the reception desk, he looked behind it and found a list with names of items and were they where kept. He easily found Nokia phones which the list said where in isle three. Approaching the isles he found a small box quickly walking up to it he opened it and peeked in side.

~check the box for phones~

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 29, 2012, 08:17:43 PM »
The zombies quickened in pace leaving me to aswell, I pushed my aching muscles to the max and my heart felt it was going to stop any second. I cut my arms on sharp tree branches making the zombies even more vigorous. I could see the forest border fast approaching, my vision flickered and my muscles greaved and the only thing keeping me going is probably the adrenaline. I burst out of the forest into the wide open spaces of the city.

me-Is anyone *huff huff* out there!
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 29, 2012, 11:30:43 PM »
As I am walking down the road not being able to see anything but a few feet in front of me. Not knowing if I passed up Al's or not I was startled when out of no where I hear loud explosions everywhere.

"Oh dang world war 5 is coming down on us!" "HAH!"

Feeling energetic from the nap I press on in hopes i will see something soon. I can hear a lot of zombies in the distance roaring at something but I would rather not fight 50 zombies if I don't have to. Right then I notice I have been walking quite a long time more than I should have been to get to Al's I would of thought anyways...

"Is anyone *huff huff* out there!"

Seeing a small figure coming up to me and hearing a roar of a horde of zombies behind him. Without thinking I decide to help.

"Over here! Get behind me."

About that time for a brief moment I could make out how many was chasing him. It looked like 6 zombies.

"Dang what a great time to get brave....What the hell is wrong with me? I hate people too much to help them....Heh dang end of the world changes people I guess..."

As I take out my sword knowing it can't cut anything. Slipping on my mace glove just in time to several of them break through the fog in front of me..I quickly lunge and pierce one through the head with the sword and it gets stuck...again....Swinging the glove at another with moderate force it breaks through his skull but doesn't splatter it...

Thinking to myself...."what the...it didn't hurt that time....I'm learning how to use this thing!!!"

Noticing the other lunging at me with vengeance to kill me I quickly put my the glove to block his mouth and pull out the hunting knife and use it as a punching weapon...pushing through the side of his head with it.

"Ugh here comes the other ones I can barely see them.."

Recovering from that one Kicking one of the zombies down and punching one in the chest with the glove knocked it back and it charged again with the other right next to it. I swing with all my might smashing straight through one of the zombies head and damaging the other enough to knock it down. Noticing the other one getting back up without thinking I quickly lunge in and push right in his eye with the hunting knife..And going back to the other one and smashing into him one more time with the glove..

"Oh crap definitely over did it with the glove."

As my right arm goes limp from being numb..I turn around to the guy and check to see if he is ok..

"hey man are you ok? I am trying to find Al's shop in this mess of a fog and I think I went too far....lucky for you."

Smiling at him.

"I am headed back the way I came in hopes I won't miss it again." " You are welcome to join me he has a very safe building."

Pulling my sword out of the zombie I look back at him..

"What is your name by the way? Mine is Tiren....Tiren Slaughter."

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 30, 2012, 07:58:14 AM »
~check the box for phones~

2x tails, 1x heads

The box has nothing but old Styrofoam packaging in it. Another bust.

(Meanwhile)

Al looks attentively into the streets. The fog was growing thicker even faster until he can no longer see past his hand.

Come on Tanu. Zombies can hear better in these conditions than you can see. I need to distract them for a bit.

Al feels bad about losing one of his books, but if he manages to hit a window using the air cannon, he may be able to buy some time. He places the Dr.Suess book in the hopper, and takes aim somewher across the street, but knows he will not hit the phone store. He fires the book from the cannon, and in a little bit, heard a crash of broken glass.

You still got it Al, you still got it.

The zombies converge towards the sudden noise.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 30, 2012, 09:30:15 AM »
?-Over here, get behind me!

I notice a man come out of the fog and I run out behind him, the man puts on a glove with a ball on the end and takes out a sword. He disposes of the zombies one by one.

me-What's with everyone helping me today.

He finishes up with the zombies and looks at me,

?-hey man are you ok? I am trying to find Al's shop in this mess of a fog and I think I went too far....lucky for you.

me-I've been better, who's Al?

My muscles burned and the cuts on my chest started to bleed.

?-I am headed back the way I came in hopes I won't miss it again." " You are welcome to join me he has a very safe building.

me-I guess so, do you have anytig to drink?

Tiren-What is your name by the way? Mine is Tiren....Tiren Slaughter.

I hold out my hand,

me-Zack, nice to meet you.
Grafics Cat <3

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 30, 2012, 11:34:54 AM »
"I guess so, do you have anytig to drink?"

Holding out his hand..

"Zack, nice to meet you."

"Yea sure I do have some water."

Handing him one of the bottles. Walking back the way I came from once again..

"Man you sure do look rather beat up, and so you know Al is the person you go to if you need supplies, weapons stuff of that sort." "Plus his place he is at is rather well protected." "I am trying to find him again heh this fog is so dang thick can't even see him right off the road..." "I hope none of those cuts are from them biting you."

Walking closer to the south side of the road I notice what appears to be a Phone store it looks like.

"We are almost there Zack....hopefully you can climb a rope."

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 30, 2012, 12:57:27 PM »
He hands me a bottle of water and I take a sip,

Tiren-Man you sure do look rather beat up, and so you know Al is the person you go to if you need supplies, weapons stuff of that sort." "Plus his place he is at is rather well protected." "I am trying to find him again heh this fog is so dang thick can't even see him right off the road..." "I hope none of those cuts are from them biting you.

me-Highly unlikely.

Tiren-We are almost there Zack....hopefully you can climb a rope.

I stretch my arms.

Hmmm a safe place from this madness, sounds nice. I touch one of my cuts and it burns.

me-Hope these don't get infected. (Not zombie infected but like infection.)
Grafics Cat <3

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 30, 2012, 11:30:18 PM »
Tanu found the box empty, and then heard Al say something he ran out side and prepared to ask Al what he said, right as Tanu shouted the first syllable he heard an explosion running over he saw a torn book lying in a pile of shattered glass quickly picking it up he threw it in his backpack. He heard a large roar and rolled out if the way just in time as a zombie came flying by. He quickly began sprinting, and without slowing he chopped a zombies head smooth off. He continued running and paused to shout

Al I need some assistance

He then bolted back into the phone store quickly barricading the door. He knew.if Al didn't do something soon he would be a finer. Deciding he would check one last time for the phones and then bolt for Ale. He creepers over to the nearest hitched and then opened it

~check for phone~

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 01, 2012, 12:48:01 AM »
Hearing a lot of noises up ahead.....*Thonk* and a huge crash shortly after it...

"What in the hell is going on around here??? I thought we are supposed to try to be quiet...haha someone apparently doesn't like that idea.."

Finally seeing Al's shop I climb up the rope to see Al holding what appears to be a cannon looking thing...

"Ah so you are the one having fun messing with the zombies eh?"

Looking around I notice he is the only one there...

"Where is Tanu at?"