* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Random Zombie RP| Time: Day  (Read 90777 times)

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Random Zombie RP| Time: Night
« Reply #150 on: May 01, 2012, 06:57:11 AM »
~check for phone~

2x heads, 1x tails- Success

There is a box filled with the nokia phones. It's a little big to handle, and requires two hands to carry.

Where is Tanu at?

Currently across the street... I think. dang fog is making it hard for me to tell really. I'm just trying to buy some time, make some noise, cause distractions.

Al loads another random object into the hopper and takes aim somewhere far left from the phone store. He pulls the trigger and the object flies, but makes no noise, which indicated that he missed.

Damn, I missed. What else can I fit in this thing?

He reaches into his pocket and pulls out his wrench.

No, I need this. What else...

He reaches into the other pocket and pulls out a little note to himself.

"Remember to rename High pressure cannon to something more catchy!" That does me no good....I'm out of ideas again.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: May 01, 2012, 09:24:15 AM »
I climb the rope painfully, when I reach the top.

Me-Hello I'm Zack.

I hold out my hand.

Me-Need any help, I'm good with carrying things.

The old man seemed to have a rocket launcher so I didn't want to piss him off.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 02, 2012, 01:29:42 AM »
Glancing at the box Tanu realized it would take both hands to carry pondering for a moment he said aloud

Hope this works cause dumping my food is a real blow.

He then grabbed his pack off his shoulder and dumps all its contents, which happened to be all his food, on the ground. He then quickly picked up the box and dumped the phones into the pack. Throwing the pack back onto his shoulder he picked up his axe, which lay discarded on the ground, he then walked to the door stealthily removing the chair which he used to barricade it, he kicked the door open and swung his axe taking out the first two zombies that were surrounding the building. He quickly bowled his shoulder through the crowd of zombies. He knew he'd never get to Als unless he distracted the zombies. He pulled the fire axe from his belt and hurled it as far as he could, he heard a clanging sound as it landed and all the zombies turned. He quickly bolted and after a moment ran smack into the wall of Als building. He could taste blood in his mouth and knew he must have busted his lip, he heard the zombies moan and realized his ruse would not distract them long. He scrambled up the rope ladder, straining from the weight of the pack, then once at the top of the ladder he leaped onto the roof. Scanning the roof he saw Al with a cannon loooking weapon, Tiren with a busted nose, and a boy he didn't recognize bleeding from the many scrapes all over him. Tanu spit out some blood and said

Hell of a party, nice you could make it Tiren and it looks like you brought company.

Then he looks at Al, hands him the pack smiled happily and said

Here's your damn phones, had to dump my food to get it here and tango with some nice zombie, but its all good.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 01:31:13 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 02, 2012, 03:00:32 AM »
Mundy(*snicker*) peers through a small crack in teh door to see 10's and 20's of zombies.Bloody...their must be hundreds of the little buggers are everywhere! and the fogs as thick as it could be...and when I was running out o' food too..

mundy grabbed his kukri and his empty sniper rifle. He opens the door and it makes a large creek, you can hear a large roar, he starts running as fast as he can, he throws his sniper rifle, it makes a very loud *THUNK* noise and the zombies go for it.I'm gonna miss the ol' rifle.

He gets a little bit off and looks back, the zombies are back on him.Gyuh, the  little buggers are faster than I thought...

He keeps running for a good...10-20 minutes until he see's something, its a ladder, he didn't know where it lead to, but as far as he knew zombies can't climb, he jumps onto the ladder and starts climbing, he gets to the top and looks at the people.G'day mate! okay no it really isn't, but Is it okay if I rest here for a few minutes?

((Say if I need to change anything, also it feels good to be back in the zombie infested wasteland we all wanna get out of...))
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 03:37:49 AM by Meowth »
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 02, 2012, 03:59:01 AM »
@lubbies

Sit down, take a load off, and welcome.

@meowth
Go right ahead and take a breather if you need.

@blades

Al opens the pack and pulls out one of the phones.

Back in the age of the internet, there were pictures of these things claiming to be indestructible. I think it's time we test them out.

HE powered it on, which was surprising given how long they were in there. With a couple button presses, he sets an alarm to go off for five minutes and never stop ringing until the battery finishes dying.

Let's see how they like this, plus, it will give us some time to relax.

He places it in the hopper for his cannon, then takes aim up high on an angle and launches it. After about five minutes, a loud ring could be heard in the silence. Al takes off the cannon and starts to head inside.

The Rock-it Launcher. Perfect name...Oh yeah, why don't you all come inside. No sense staying out looking for stars.

He pointed to the sky, which was now covered by fog. Al could barely see everyone on the roof because of it, but he knew they were there. He went inside and took his place behind the counter again, placing the Rock-it launcher on it and tinkering with it using a screwdriver.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 03, 2012, 03:22:32 AM »
Tanu listened to Al and walked inside grumbling

Risk my life for those phones and no one thanks me? Okay then.

He then walked up to the counter and said

Al since I lost my fire axe you mind giving my something of equal value or I should say fixing and then returning, preferably an item that was commonly used to light cigarettes back in the day.

Then nudging Als arm he said

Hint, it has a bear on it.

He then looked at Al awaiting a response.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 03:24:47 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 03, 2012, 03:28:00 AM »
That lighter? I gutted it, remember? The parts were still usable. And I didn't give you the fireaxe, you found it, so it's your fault for losing it, but I'll cut you some slack. There are more important things than worrying about merchandise.

Al pulls out a box of tools and pulls out a LED mini flashlight to look inside the Rock-it launcher.

Head down to the workshop and grab a pair of gripped gloves. There on the table by my clamp. It should give you better hold of the new Axe I just made for you. And feel free to help yourself to some wine. It's in the cabinet in the workshop. I was saving it for a special occasion, but I guess I do owe you.

He turns a piece in the launcher, and smiles with his work.

That should do it, hated how everything hooked to the left on my launches. Hope I fixed it now.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 03, 2012, 03:45:40 AM »
Tanu thanked Al and slipped the gloves on, then walked over to the cabinet pulling out a large bottle of wine. He opened the bottle with a 'pop' as the cap came out and then began jugging. After several minutes the whole bottle was gone. Tanu, who was now drunk as a skunk, drew his axe and began waving it around like a maniac. Running at the store wind he leaped at it shouting

Where are them zombies i'm gonna get 'em.

He face planted into the window then stood up nose bleeding looked at Al and shouted

I'm gonna get you, you zombie

He then charged at Al and tripped over his own two feet, his axe imbedded itself in the wall and he fell on the floor. He quckly scrambled back up and began to stumble around again.

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: May 03, 2012, 03:51:25 AM »
Walking inside seeing several people in  the shop...

"Eh I will wait my turn I guess I mainly just need my sword sharpened and if possible some kind of padding for my glove inside."

Looking around seeing Zack there all cut up and bleeding.

"Hey Zack man I must say you need to wash those cuts out or get something to put on them so they don't get infected."

I take out the pack of Pop Tarts I had been saving and my last bottle of water. Going to sit in a corner to relax for a bit and watch the chaos of everyone trying to talk to Al.

"Heh, this should be entertaining." 

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 03, 2012, 03:55:40 AM »
Al was still admiring his work, even thought the axe flew by his head.

Careful now.

Al started to laugh to himself.

(remember, Italics means thoughts.)

If he read the bottle, he would be able to tell I have no wine on me, and he just drank nothing but sparkling white grape juice. I love the placebo effect.

He grabbed a hold of the axe and pulled it out of the wall.

Well, I had my fun. Tanu, could you read what this says on the bottle? My eyes aren't what thet used to be.

He handed him the bottle.

Just set the objects in the workshop Tiren, and I'll handle it in a bit.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 03, 2012, 04:04:54 AM »
Mundy after walking inside and sat down on something.

So, May I ask you people who ya are? I have a feeling I will need to know you people..

He looked down at his kukri.

Huh...The old thing is getting dull...

He looked up.Ey', any of you able to sharpen a kukri?
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 03, 2012, 04:34:06 PM »
I see the man drink down all the supposed wine,

me-What about me?

I decide not to care, Tiren walks in.

Tiren-Hey Zack man I must say you need to wash those cuts out or get something to put on them so they don't get infected.

me-Well as soon as I find a bath I'll let you know, all I have to put on them is ripped pants and quite frankly, I'd like to keep them.

I sit down against the wall.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 03, 2012, 09:19:11 PM »
Tanu grabbed the axe from Also hand and throws the bottle saying

Al I may be impulsive but I'm not an idiot, if that would have been alcholic you wouldn't have given it to me. I just wanted to see if I could convince myself I was drunk.

He then spun around and began pacing. After a moment he asked

Al you have any idea how we're gonna fix the lighthouse since we can't even get to it?

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 04, 2012, 12:19:48 AM »
As I am walking down to put my weapons on his table so they can be maintained..I hear Tanu.

"Al you have any idea how we're gonna fix the lighthouse since we can't even get to it?"

I just couldn't help myself with this....

"How about we use the launcher and just launch random stuff at it." "Maybe we will hit the light switch haha!"

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 04, 2012, 10:23:31 PM »
I look at him sarcastically.

Me-Chances are you'll break the bulb, no there must either be something disturbing the generator or like everything else around here it broke down.

I feel a bit dizzy from exhaustion, I really need to lie down.

Me-May I sleep on your floor?

I yawn.
Grafics Cat <3