* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Random Zombie RP| Time: Day  (Read 93015 times)

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Random Zombie RP| Time: Night
« Reply #225 on: May 24, 2012, 04:14:01 AM »
*searches body*

2x heads, 1x tails- Success

You search the body thoroughly, and find a pack of gum, that hasn't been opened yet. It is the gentlman's mustache gum, a very expensive brand in the old world, and known for being long lasting and refreshing. Chew like sir! Feel like a sir!

(Al post, epic edit style)

Alright then, Once morning comes, there should be enough light for you to see. I suggest you all head there for now. I'll fix a couple radios we can use to stay in touch. When I have the plan finished, I'll contact you guys, and we can get started. Go get soem rest.

Al went back to the workshop to finish the weapons and fix the radios.

(After this will be a time change, since I don't think Bing or Dstar will post any time soon, and I want to move this along.)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 03:12:59 PM by Cortex J. »
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
Re: [RP] Random Zombie RP| Time: Night
« Reply #226 on: May 25, 2012, 12:49:33 AM »
I find an unopened pack of gum, it looks expensive so I put it in my bag then stand up. On the horizon I see the faint glimmer of sunlight, my first night in the city and I'm still alive; I might like it here. I pick my ax back up then head off in the direction I believe will take me to the forest the most quickly. After a little bit of walking I see a building that is very well kept with a large banner on the front, I'm too far away to read it, but I can tell that there are survivors inside. As much as I want to go I can't get the idea that this might be a trap out of my head; then again this could be a safe place to get some much needed sleep... Against my better judgment I decide to check it out, I'm getting pretty tired anyways.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Random Zombie RP| Time: Day
« Reply #227 on: May 25, 2012, 01:17:11 AM »
The sun rises, lessing the darkness of the fog a bit. Zombie hotzones are the western forest, City hall, and the docks.

Al has completed the task he was trusted with. Everyone fell asleep at some point in the middle of the night (GM post), which gave him some free time. He figured he could take a nap later if things are quiet enough. He brought up the weapons, and the newly charged and repaired radios.

Alright everyone, time to get up. Your weapons are ready.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #228 on: May 25, 2012, 01:31:12 AM »
Wow the sun rose fast in this area, twenty minutes later and the sky was like some expensive painting I had seen before. I stared for a brief moment then turned back to the building in front of me. It was obvious who ever built this knew what they were doing, no way in or out on the ground level, why hadn't I done that with my shelter? I walked up to it's wall and started banging on it, that was sure to get someone's attention. "Hey! Anyone in there?!"

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: May 25, 2012, 01:37:45 AM »
Tanu eyes droggily fluttered open to Als voice. He didn't remember falling asleep, but realized he must have. Standing up, he took his axe from Al, then jumped out of his skin when he heard pounding. Whirling around he whispered to Al

Think its more zombies?

With out waiting for a response he shouted

Who's there?

Daylin: 35/100

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: May 25, 2012, 02:37:26 AM »
Waking up not really remembering falling asleep but as I stand up I see Al putting my weapons along with everyone else weapons on the counter.

"Wow, Thanks Al I have no clue what we would do without you....Oh yea die..." "Hah"

Grabbing my sword and my mace glove I have to ask.

"Ok, First off how much are you charging for this maintenance job on our weapons? Second should we worry about the light house right now since it is day time again?"

Slipping the mace glove on I could feel alot of cushion/ padding was put into the mace part to resist alot of the impact shock. Out of no where I hear a loud banging outside.

"What the hell was that??"

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: May 25, 2012, 02:50:52 AM »
No charge, I love doing maintenance.

He heard the bangs as well.

I don't know, but I'm going to go find out.

He grabbed the rock-it launcher and proceeded upstairs to the roof. He left the hopper empty, and wanted to use at as in intimidation tactic. When he got to the side he heard the banging from, he noticed a man. Unfourtanately, he was also attracting zombies form behind him. Al looked around and noticed that the Nokia phone box was still there. He grabbed five of them and loaded them up.

You down there, if you value your life, I suggest you climb the ladder.

Al took aim and fired one of the phones. A direct hit on the front most zombie, smashing its head open. He fired a second shot and took out a zombies leg, which cause the others to trip up.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #232 on: May 25, 2012, 03:14:51 AM »
A man with a large gun emerges from the top of the building and directs me to a ladder I can use to climb to the roof with him. A second latter he is shooting cellphones at some zombies who's attention I had gotten. Just who was this guy? I get on the roof with him, this is indeed a very well built structure, the only entrance is on the roof, and the only way to the roof was a single ladder, which from experience zombies can't seem to climb. I turn to the man holding out my hand with out the ax in it. "Thanks for the assist...what can I call you? I'm Will."

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: May 25, 2012, 03:32:01 AM »
Tanu followed Al up to the roof and watched as the amn pounded on the door. As Al picked up the gun and launched the phones, Tanu screeched

I risk my life to get those, and you use them as Ammunition?!

Then as the man climbed onto the roof, and informed them of his name Tanu decided to butt in and said

I'm Tanu, and may I ask why you were in such a hurry, as to pound on a door so loud you attract a horde of zombies?

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #234 on: May 25, 2012, 04:00:28 AM »
"Well it's nice to meet you Tanu," I turned my hand from the man with the gun to Tanu. "I'm sorry about these fellows, you see I'm new to the city and all; I have no idea how city zombies behave. Out in the forest you can be nearly as loud as you want, that was until a few days ago. Been a few more zombies then usual way out there by the mountains. Burned my place up there to the ground and busted my leg up pretty bad, not to mention almost getting me twice."

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: May 25, 2012, 04:04:44 AM »
I'm Al. welcome to my fine shop.

He didn't notice Tanu came up until he yelled at him. HE poinetd to his rock-it launcher, then pointed to the zombies scrambling to get up, as well as the one who he blew the head clean off.

You didn't think I was going to use these to text my relatives, did you? What else would I want with useless pieces of junk unless I made them into heavy hitting projectiles.

He went back inside and placed the weapon down.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: May 25, 2012, 04:07:52 AM »
Tanu glanced around and then looked at Will

It's nice to meet you too, but at the moment we have bigger problems. If in the forest you coulld be as loud as you want, you were lucky. Out here you make a little, just a little too much noise, and you've attracted a whole horde.

Tanu then gripped his make-shift axe tightly and glanced at the axe in Wills' hand,

Where did you get that, it looks familar.

Waiting for Will to answer he shouted after Al

Well couldn't you have shot something else, particularly something I didn't almost die for?!

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: May 25, 2012, 04:22:47 AM »
"Hahahaha, Well I know how much your life is worth now."

Chuckling at the scene going on in the shop...Greeting the new man.

"Hey there my name is Tiren...Tiren Slaughter.."
"Also Al if you are done with everything as of now I am going to head back to the fire station I need to stock up on some water and food....All my bottles are empty."
"Plus I can't wait to test this improved mace glove on a zombies head....heh."

Walking close to the exit waiting for Al's reply.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: May 25, 2012, 04:26:18 AM »
No problem Tiren, you have fun with it. Don't forget the radio.

He waited for Tanu to come in and calm down a bit. If he didn't, well, water off a his back. Some may question his reasoning for the items he calls for, but everything always works out right.

I would go insane if I was the only one on this hellhole.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: May 25, 2012, 04:32:06 AM »
After thinking for a moment, Tanu calmed down. Then he slowly went down into the shop, approaching the counter he asked Al,

Next time I risk my life for something, could you at least make it something worth while.

He paused and as Tiren was at the door he shouted

Lock the station up behind you, I went through to much trouble to let damn Zombies tear it apart.

Then he looked Al dead in the eye and said

Please tell me you've got a plan to fix the light house?