* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Random Zombie RP| Time: Day  (Read 90868 times)

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
Re: [RP] Random Zombie RP
« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2012, 07:27:54 AM »
Will was awoken by the sound of scratching on the walls. He gently lifted the cover to the window and looked out. There were ten zombies all wandering around looking for food, and they must have smelt his fire. Will silently cursed to himself, he was getting forgetful in his old age, never leave a fire burning for too long. He grabbed his machete and picked up his new makeshift gauntlet. he slid it over his hand, a snug fit. He walked to the rear door and gently opened it, no need to start the feeding frenzy any sooner then need be. With his machete and wrench in hand he walked to where the zombies could easily see him and whistled at them.

"Hey! Maggot brains! Dinner's Served!"

Offline dreadknight

• Beginning Trainer
  • Forsooth and all that medieval jargon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2012, 10:57:16 AM »
(Sorry, would of posted sooner but I've had a busy day. Nice to see the boom of activity in the thread though.)

The man had been walking for several hours, only coming across a few lost zombies here and there, which he easily dispatched with a blow to the head.

Weird, it's like the whole horde went off in one direction.

He had heard some yelling off in the distance not too long ago, which, he supposes, is what's made his day so easy.

Eventually, he makes it to Al's. Looking around, he sees that somebody's been busy cleaning the place up of the undead. He leans down, inspecting one of the corpses. He notices a distinct wound, that which can only be gotten from a sword.

Lance... he says under his breath.

He promptly climbs up Al's rope ladder and makes his way inside. Looking around, he sees a girl in military attire and Lance holding a jar of green slime.

Boomer Bile. That stuff's an accident waiting to happen. he thinks to himself.

The man stands near the entrance, waiting for Al and the girl to finish talking.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2012, 12:37:54 PM »

If there is one, it would be at the library. I don't leave this place at all, so someone may have looted it, but you can go ahead and try. From my knowledge, it's to the west, but with no sun to tell us which way is east, it may be hard. If you hit the beach, you went the wrong way.

He places the lighter casing on a shelf behind him to air out a bit.

Any other questions?

soon she saw a boy come in and didnt looked much, letting them do their thing

Well, Lance, if this isn't a surprise. what do you need? Let me guess, you want me to improve that sword with the designs I showed earlier, don't you?

Al knew Lance wasn't going to give up the sword easily, and didn;t put his hopes up for it. He turned his attention to the woman again, awaiting her response who kept quiet.

Don't think so Al, at least not yet.

she sighs and looks at Al

"i will just be off... when i find a safe place i will start rescuing people... and try to take the zombies from the super market "

she sighs and leaves the store walking out
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2012, 04:14:21 PM »
~search through books on the floor~

2x heads, 1x tails- Success

Underneath some books is one titled "Molotov- The story of the russian american gangster." It explains in detail on the back cover different ways to make a molotov, and other devices.

@Dreadknight and Darkstar

Al notices a somewhat familiar face, though all he goes by is foxtrot.

I'm assuming you're here for ammo? I told you before, I don't have any, and never will. If anyone comes across ammo in this hellhole, they will more than likely use it up like a fool.

He turns to Lance, who is inspecting a jar of boomer bile.

That stuff in there is amazing. Throw it at something, and the zombies will attack it instead of you. Seen it work first hand. I'll only trade those for something of value, and I got one promised to a guy who is currently getting me some new books.

But that's not what I want to talk about right now, I'm running low on scrap metal, and was wondering if you can help me acquire some, or where to find some.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline dreadknight

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2012, 04:31:10 PM »
Foxtrot moves out of the girl's way so she can leave. Supermarket? I thought that place was picked clean... he thinks to himself. After pondering that for a minute or two, he walks over to the counter.

I'm assuming you're here for ammo? I told you before, I don't have any, and never will. If anyone comes across ammo in this hellhole, they will more than likely use it up like a fool.

Foxtrot sighs. Yeah, that's why I came...

He pauses and looks around. He's never seen a place filled with so much junk, but still be so organized.

After a few minutes of silence, he looks back at Al. I've had a change of heart though. I'm actually in the market for a new weapon. Something blunt with a good reach to it. Ya know, something like a baseball bat, or maybe a mace.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 04:33:57 PM by dreadknight »

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2012, 04:38:02 PM »
I ran down the stairs as fast as possible, the only thing pushing me on is the sound of the cannibalistic beasts behind me. As I reached the door I turned and slammed into it with my shoulder, the door was apparently unlock so I stumble outside and fell over. I got up quickly and just in time because a zombie came out after me. I readied my knife in my hand. Closer, closer, closer, I slashed downward with my knife and looked away but no sounds occurred. I opened my eyes; the zombie was at my feet, I cleaved it from the tip of its head to its mouth... It was dead.

Me- Is that all you got?!

More zombies were attracted from the streets.

Me- I've got to learn to shut up.

I sprinted down the road with a mob of zombies on my tail.

Me- Is anyone there... Help!

((I'm in the downtown area if anyones there.))
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 05:20:07 PM by lubbies »
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2012, 04:47:44 PM »
Al thought for a moment. He could always check downstairs.

Give me a sec you two.

He went to the door leading to his workshop and looked around.

If he had been here earlier, he may have gotten the super sledge, but that's gone. Not a lot to go fro what he wants. Oh!

He seen an aluminum baseball bat that was half melted, but still usable. The melted part made some jagged areas.

Not much, but it's something. Can't believe I forgot to fix this thing.

He took a practice swing on a dummy he made a while ago. The bat stayed sturdy, but needed something extra. Al decided to wrap some foam rubber matting on the handle to absorb shock, and wrapped it in duct tape, a quick fix. He returned upstairs with the quickly fashioned device.

It's the best I can do on short notice. What do you have to trade?
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline dreadknight

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2012, 05:04:27 PM »
Foxtrot raises an eyebrow when Al brings out the bat. He can't help but wonder how sturdy it is, but during the apocalypse you can't be too picky.

It's the best I can do on short notice. What do you have to trade?

He unzips his backpack, shuffling through various odds and ends he keeps in there.

Let's see... I've got a couple of bottles of water and a can of beans. he says while putting them on the counter.

In case that's not enough, I've also got this. he holds up a 9mm pistol. With no ammo it's pretty much useless, but I figure it might be good for parts or something.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 05:07:18 PM by dreadknight »

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2012, 08:04:58 PM »
Axyl kept walking on the streets being carefull to not alert any zombie, when she gets to a street she sees a person running from a horde of zombies

Is anyone there... Help!

she sighs and looks at the deodorant bomb she had on hand and says to herself

"why cant anyone just shut the hell up, kid, lay down now"

she takes the pin from it and tosses it to the air far over him and over the zombies, when it explodes making a huge noise, the zombies start going on the oposite direction as she stayed still making sure the zombies were going in that direction.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #54 on: April 19, 2012, 08:17:19 PM »
Will limped back into his house, he had killed every last of of those filth maggot brains, but nearly broke his leg when he lost his footing. His new gauntlet worked better then he expected allowing him to smash zombies in the face with out fear of getting bitten. Tossing his weapons on the floor he limped to the couch and fell on it hard, jarring his leg in the process. If not for a quite scream from the undead he might have been a little bit louder in his cursing. He took off his pants and began to inspect his leg.

(does this call for an event thingy? If not I will complete the idea with and edit.)

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 19, 2012, 08:33:34 PM »
Getting quite tired of running I started to slow down but I kept reminding myself why I musn't.

?-why cant anyone just shut the hell up, kid, lay down now

I dont care who said that but I jumped to the floor immediately, An explosion blasted behind me and the zombies backed away. My ears ringed and I got up, my legs shaked with fright and I slowly approach the person who I heard. I could just choke out the words.

Me-Am I still alive?
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 19, 2012, 08:43:48 PM »
Am I still alive?

Axyl looks at him and extends her hand to him snapping her finger to his forehead, she would have slaped him but it would attract more zombies, she looks at him whispering

"Rule Number one, in a zombie apocalipse you dont scream or talk loudly, that will make them run after you, second, my name is Axyl, im from the Army, Assault Division. Third, follow me and dont speak loudly because im looking for a safe place with supplys, allright?"

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 19, 2012, 08:50:47 PM »
?-Rule Number one, in a zombie apocalipse you dont scream or talk loudly, that will make them run after you, second, my name is Axyl, im from the Army, Assault Division. Third, follow me and dont speak loudly because im looking for a safe place with supplys, allright?"

I immediately knew that she was a little bossy but she saved my life so I guess I can live with it. I whispered,

me-Hey I'm Angelo, nice to meet you and thank you by the way.
Grafics Cat <3

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 19, 2012, 08:59:19 PM »
Hey I'm Angelo, nice to meet you and thank you by the way

"your wellcome... we have to help others in any situation..  even if the situation its the freaking zombie apocalipse... so... do you saw a pharmacy or a store on your way here? i dont know much about this island"

she looks at him wanting to know more since she didnt had a map

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 19, 2012, 09:04:19 PM »
Axyl-your wellcome... we have to help others in any situation..  even if the situation its the freaking zombie apocalipse... so... did you see a pharmacy or a store on your way here? i dont know much about this island

I thought for a second.

me-Well since I was kind of running for my life I didn't see much soo... can't say I have.
Grafics Cat <3