* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Random Zombie RP| Time: Day  (Read 90856 times)

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Random Zombie RP
« Reply #60 on: April 19, 2012, 09:09:44 PM »
Well since I was kind of running for my life I didn't see much soo... can't say I have.

she sighs and looks arround

"can you show me where is the center of the city? there should be more stores there and until we get there, here"

she hands him the crowbar she had

"use it as weapon, and allways aim at the head, stick that in their head and its instant kill"
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 19, 2012, 09:13:15 PM »
She hands me a crowbar but I try and give it back.

me-I have my trusty knife, it hasn't failed me on the battlefield or the kitchen.

I point down one of the roads.

me-I think the center of the city is that way.

Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 19, 2012, 09:51:05 PM »
I have my trusty knife, it hasn't failed me on the battlefield or the kitchen.

She takes the crowbar back and puts it on her belt as he pointed down a road

I think the center of the city is that way.

she nods and starts walking

"then lets go, we got a alot of ground to cover"

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 19, 2012, 09:58:36 PM »
I follow her closely making sure not to make any loud noises.

me-Did you have anyone important in your life before all "this" happened?

Memories of my fathers bloodthirsty look fills my head.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 19, 2012, 11:36:20 PM »
Did you have anyone important in your life before all "this" happened?

she looks back and sighs

"all my comrades... they turned zombies in front of me... i was forced to end them..."

she looks forward again still walking

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 20, 2012, 03:13:07 AM »
Will limped back into his house, he had killed every last of of those filth maggot brains, but nearly broke his leg when he lost his footing. His new gauntlet worked better then he expected allowing him to smash zombies in the face with out fear of getting bitten. Tossing his weapons on the floor he limped to the couch and fell on it hard, jarring his leg in the process. If not for a quite scream from the undead he might have been a little bit louder in his cursing. He took off his pants and began to inspect his leg.

(does this call for an event thingy? If not I will complete the idea with and edit.)
~check leg for serious injury~ 2x tails, 1x heads failure

The leg is slightly swollen, especially around the ankle, so it's hard to tell whether or not it actually broke.

I follow her closely making sure not to make any loud noises.

me-Did you have anyone important in your life before all "this" happened?

Memories of my fathers bloodthirsty look fills my head.

(Short post, penalty, premature death of character. Please submit a new one and try again.)

The two survivors passed an alleyway that just so happen to have a zombie walking in it. It caught up to the chef pretty quickly, and with very little sound, grabbed a hold and bit him in the neck. It tore out his juggular, causing him to bleed out. Within a few seconds, the body of the chef rose again, another one of the hellish horde, and they both went towards the military woman, letting out a loud growl.

@dreadknight
 Al took a look at the pistol.

I'll take the pistol, and throw in two rolls of duct tape to keep the bat maintained.

Al brings out the tape and sets it beside the bat, and takes the pistol and puts it away.

Happy doing business with you. Now Lance, I'm still waiting for an answer to my question of scrap metal.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #66 on: April 20, 2012, 03:27:38 AM »
poop thought Will, this meant he couldn't fend off the Zombies again. Looking around for anything he could splint his ankle with all he could see was his table and the table cloth. A few minutes later he had begun to break the table apart into pieces big enough to do their function better. Taking three of his precision nails he nailed two of the legs together to make a crutch. Outside he could hear the heavy breathing of a Zombie sniffing. Good thing I don't sweat much when I'm nervous. It banged on the walls for a second, then let out a screeching howl, poop he thought, not a horde now!

"Screw you god!" Limping to his feet Will grabbed his last gallon of gasoline and started pouring it over everything. He walked to the back door, backed up a bit then stuck the match he had saved for this very occasion. As his house burned to the ground Will made his way up the trail he had made deeper into the mountains.

"I'll be dead soon enough from exposure, not gonna let those maggot brains get any satisfaction out of it!"

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 20, 2012, 03:42:58 AM »
Sleeping in an attic of an abandoned cabin in the eastern forest.
Tiren wakes up startled from cracking  of the floors down below.
Scared it might be a zombie he stays perfectly still and hopes it just passes by.
After about an hour of waiting he hears the door downstairs close and no more sounds are made.
Tiren thinks to his self "What if I passed up a chance to have a person to have company with?"
Quickly rushes downstairs from the attic and opens the front door to see if he can find what was in the cabin.

~insert action here~

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 20, 2012, 03:48:25 AM »
Sleeping in an attic of an abandoned cabin in the eastern forest.
Tiren wakes up startled from cracking  of the floors down below.
Scared it might be a zombie he stays perfectly still and hopes it just passes by.
After about an hour of waiting he hears the door downstairs close and no more sounds are made.
Tiren thinks to his self "What if I passed up a chance to have a person to have company with?"
Quickly rushes downstairs from the attic and opens the front door to see if he can find what was in the cabin.

~insert action here~
~checks what was in cabin~ 3x heads- Good fortune

Some of the wood rotted away on the floor, and the wind was blowing open the door, causing it to slam again. No zombies were nearby to hear it, but underneath the area where the floor fell through, something made a glint. It's a box that contains a special hunting knife.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 03:51:50 AM by Cortex J. »

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 20, 2012, 03:50:44 AM »
(nightshade, when it says ~insert action here~, you're literally supposed to replace the text with your action. So it'd say ~Checking for human company~ or something along those lines.)

As a matter of fact, I found some washed up on the beach this morning. It's probably wreckage from one of the ships where the virus spread to all the passengers. Think it'd be any use to you?

I turned back to the cylinder of vile, green liquid I was holding. If this stuff actually warded off zombies, this might be helpful.

If you want, I can search for more today...And I'll trade for this and some food if I can find enough.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 20, 2012, 03:55:25 AM »
Al takes a look at the scrap metal. It was a little rusty, but he was going to melt it anyway, so rust didn't matter.

Still think it was a virus, huh? I hold true to the belief that when we pushed chaos out of the world, it pushed back in a stronger way. The world can;t function without it.

He sets the metal on a scale to see exactly how much is there.

1.3 pounds of scrap. Not too bad. I can use more, but it will take a lot more if you want to get a hold of one of those jars. I'd say around a total of 15 pounds should be more than enough for one.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 20, 2012, 04:00:33 AM »
Axyl looks back seeying the kid being bitten by a zombie and falling down on the ground uncouncious, after a bit it rises up again as a zombie, she grits her teeth with a serious face

"seriously? im getting tired of this..."

she runs up to the zombies and since they were lined up she drops kicks the first one and makes the first one fall on the second one, both on the ground, as she goes quickly with her knife and sticks it two times in both of them, then gets up and looks arround

"no one else?... allright...time to find some supplys..."

she starts walking again in direction that the kid told her before

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 20, 2012, 04:10:37 AM »
Fifteen pounds? That may take a while, but I'll see what I can do.

I began walking to the door, but I stopped in the doorway.

It's good that we have somebody who can work with metal on this god forsaken island...

I walked out of the shop, and looked down into the streets. It seemed many people were coming to Al's today, since the streets surrounding his shop seemed zombie free. I climbed down the rope ladder, and headed in the direction of the beach. Upon reaching the town's edge, I found a group of five zombies. Two of them ran at me, but with one backhand slice, I took both out. I couldn't help but feel lucky to have this thing. However, while thinking about how lucky I was, one the zombies charged at me while I wasn't paying attention. I quickly made a thoughtless strike, and only severed his torso from his legs. He continued to crawl after me as the last two zombies tried to rush at me as well. I jumped back, and made two horizontal slices, taking out the two rushers. I brought the tip of my sword down hard on the crawling zombies head, flicked his skull off the sword, ond continued on into the forest.

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 20, 2012, 04:15:30 AM »
Thinks to his self "AWESOME I am sure I will beable to use this at some point" *puts in backpack with his swiss army knife*
"First thing is first though i need to get out of this cabin and out of the forest, way too many places a zombie can get me at"
Starts heading westward in hopes to find a highway or another cabin or house
*unsheathes the wakizashi just in case a zombie jumps out*
Few miles down he sees what appears to be another cabin, thinks if he should go in or not to find supplies or not.
Stomach starts to grumble. *Opens up his backpack to see what food he has, finds a small can of beans which he comsumes quickly.*
*Notices he has very very little food left.*
Tiren is going to have to go into the cabin to look for food since the last one was wiped clean of what people could see.

~Walks into the cabin slowly~

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 20, 2012, 04:20:14 AM »
~insert action here~ What is in the cabin?
(Just a note, since I know this is your first RP, you don;t need to post every action you do, just describe it in detail. You can write it out like you're writing a story. It all comes with practice)

2x heads, 1x tails- Success

It's just another empty cabin. The front room has a busted out window, but it can easily be blocked. The door is a little sturdier than the previous cabin's, and it was all one room, so no surprises could come from above or below. The only bad thing is that the cabin has no fireplace, and it looks as though some one lived here before, as there is an old makeshift bed and discarded cans of food all over the place.