* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Random Zombie RP| Time: Day  (Read 91602 times)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Random Zombie RP| Time: Day
« Reply #255 on: May 27, 2012, 06:15:50 AM »
Tanu walks into the front door, the only light was that of the sun that projected through the windows. As he looks around he can make the vague outline of several things, but he can't completely identify them. He walks for a moment blindly stumbling around, searching for a basement door like at the fire station. He steps on a latch and reaches into the dark, grabbing it and pulling it open. He carefully leaps into the basement and approaches what he believes to be the generator. Putting his axe aside, he reaches for the generator and attempts to power it up mumbling

It's now or never.

~Attempt to power up generator~

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: May 27, 2012, 06:24:27 AM »
~Attempt to power up generator~

Dice roll results-
Tie (6 -6)
Loss (6-2)
Loss (4-1)

Unfortunately, pressing a wrong button has caused the generator to stall, which means it calls for repairs. Unless a handyman other than Al can be found, the police station is still out of commission.

Random Zombie Post

A couple guests have shown up around the fire station, sniffing around for anything to eat. They are shambling around outside the entrance, and are surprisingly alert to any sound or movement.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: May 27, 2012, 08:39:53 AM »
I walked down the street, arm trembling and kukri ready. My eyes darted from place to place and my heart thumped quickly, I'm too nervous I must calm myself down. From out of an alley I saw a sprinting figure I readied my kukri. Closer, closer, my arm shook wildly. Closer Closer, I could hear its breathing. It let out a screech and lept, I closed my eyes an swung, a few moments passed and I opened my eyes. Its head lay by my feet, the body slumped in a heap on the floor.

me-Yay, I think.

I looked at the body in disgust, it's just not right. I pry my eyes away and walk on. My arm is no longer shaking and my heart beats slowly, I'm no longer scared... I'm terrified.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #258 on: May 28, 2012, 11:09:12 PM »
I thought for a moment, crowd control, could have helped me out last night. I was kinda sure I could get something a little more valuable out of this Al guy, but I was new here and had no idea who he was, might as well take what I could get. "Sounds useful, I'll take it." I held out my hand for a hand shake to conclude the deal.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: May 29, 2012, 12:03:29 AM »
Al shook hands and the trade was finished. He wrapped the nails in a bundle and checked to see if tehy would fit into the Rock-it launcher. They were too small, so he decided it was best to save them for later. Besides, he had a whole box of phones to use.

Always a pleasure to do business. Anything else I might interest you in?

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: May 29, 2012, 01:19:16 AM »
As I am nearing the Fire Station I turn the corner and off in the distance I can see the Station. There are a couple of somethings....investigating outside....

"What the? What is it."
"Mine as well get closer to see."

~Goes see who the guests are at the Fire Station~

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: May 29, 2012, 01:24:39 AM »
Tanu sighed, his luck was bound to run out sometime. He stood up and dusted off his jeans, then he grabbed his axe and walked towards the stairs that lead back up. As he reached the stairs he climbed them, the sun had risen higher in the sky and he could now make out the outline of what looked like a weapons hutch. He approached and pulled it open with a small creak sending dust showering. then he mumbled

Hope theirs something useful to trade with Al.

~Check hutch~

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: May 29, 2012, 05:53:57 AM »
~Goes see who the guests are at the Fire Station~

(Since it was a random zombie post, there will be no coin flip)

The two zombies hear footsteps and turn around. They sense the presence of food, and just like that, they charge.

~Check hutch~

2x heads, 1x tails- success

You find a 9mm handgun inside. Due to the lack of ammo, it seems whoever found it decided to leave the useless weapon. It has a good amount of value though.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #263 on: May 29, 2012, 08:17:26 PM »
I looked around trying to think of anything I might need, only thing I could think of was some sleep and a place to relieve myself "Only if you've got a place for an old man to crash and take a number two. Long night if you know what I mean. Hell there was a kid out there cutting himself to draw the zombies, you ever seen something like that before?" I don't know where my sudden trust for this man had come from, something just told me he could be trusted; it's nice to be able to trust someone again.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: May 29, 2012, 08:20:36 PM »
You know that key you have? It goes to the firestation. Head there for rest and relaxation. I know it's a secure place because I installed the security system before this place became like the rest of the world. You can use my toilet if you wish. Flush it twice, it's one of those low flows.

Al pulled up the drawn plans for the Glider and took a look at it. He grabbed a bottle of water to keep hydrated.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: May 29, 2012, 08:30:41 PM »
I took slow steps down the street, looking for any place that might have anything interesting. I notice a small shop on the corner of the street and I approach it carefully, a few growls could be heard behind the shop and as I looked on the other side of the corner there was a splatter of blood all over the wall. Someone has obviously tried this place and failed, might as well try. I slowly open the door to the shop. I whisper,

me-Anybody here?

Nothing that I can see was moving. I walk in and search the shop hurriedly, hoping to not attract unwanted attention.

~Searches shop~
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #266 on: May 29, 2012, 08:34:56 PM »
I walked to the toilet, it was nice to see a real toilet and not just a hole in the ground. (I'm going to skip a little bit here, no one wants to read about an old man doing a number two.) A few minutes later I walked out, completely relieved, that felt great! "Thank you Al, I'll be heading out now." I grabbed my sack flung it on my shoulder then grabbed my ax. I gave a half wave towards Al as I climbed up the ladder and back into the apocalypse...

I could hear the distant scream of a zombie as it hunted its prey, at least I would have some breathing room. I climbed down from the roof of Al's place and started towards the Fire station again, with any luck I would get there with out running into any zombies; but I'm not known for my luck.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: May 29, 2012, 11:31:21 PM »
Tanu smiled and put the 9mm handgun in his pack, then he set out of the station. As he walked away  in the direction of Als' shop, he heard a moaning and decided to go take care of the four or five zombies that were moaning. He stealthily creeped forward and saw five zombies, two were side by side, and the other three were just roaming. Tanu leaped, his axe whistling through the air and killing both zombies that stood side by side in one swing. Then he whirled around, cleaving another from shoulder to hip. THe last two charged, and he punched one in the face, then kicked the others legs out from under him. He finished both with a slice from his axe, then set off towards Als' again. After what felt like forever, he reached Als' and climbed the ladder, entering the building. He layed the handgun on the counter and said

Al, what could you trade me for this?

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: May 29, 2012, 11:52:38 PM »
Seeing that it was 2 zombies and they quickly realized I was there and started charging at me. I just stand there sword in one hand and mace glove on the other and just smirk at them...

"Lets see how smart they really are."

As they neared me the last few seconds i raise up the sword and glove and watch them run into them the sword going straight through his skull and the other smashes his face on the glove both falling on the ground.
Sitting there laughing at this sight.

"Ha ha ha they aren't smart at all..."

Starting walking to the fire station to restock my supplies coming up to the front door I swipe the key card and go inside..

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: May 30, 2012, 12:47:50 AM »
~Searches shop~

2x heads, 1x tails- Success

You find a backpack full of non perishable food.

Al, what could you trade me for this?

Al looked up from his diagrams. The long night was finally getting to him, and he could barely keep his eyes open. He takes the gun and inspects it.

This is a standard police issue. You were in the police station, weren't you? Which means the generator must be powered on. Anyways, for what I can trade, I can't think of anything right now. Come by later on and check again, I suggest you keep this with you. Hide it well.

He slides the gun to the other side of the counter.

If you don't mind, I'm going to go take a quick nap. I'll need you to leave though. Not that I don't trust you, but I rather be safe than sorry.