* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] GENERIC POKEMON RP!...or is it?  (Read 67486 times)

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] GENERIC POKEMON RP!...or is it?
« Reply #210 on: May 26, 2012, 12:06:24 PM »
The houndour fainted, and Mortecai returned him. Wooper flinched in pain, the poison probably caused some damage after the last attack.

Alright Doduo, we're almost there!

He sent out a Doduo, and a strong looking one at that. The Doduo glared at him, but after being re-assured, Doduo was ready for battle.

Do-Doduo!

Alright, use accupressure!

Doduo pecked itself in the legs, raising it's evassiveness.

Alright Wooper, use watergun again!

Wooper nodded and fired a stream of water at Doduo, but then flinched in pain from the poison. He was looking a bit weak now...
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 08:44:13 PM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: May 26, 2012, 12:18:50 PM »
Warren paused, reaching for his belt he grabbed his pokeballs and threw all there of them into the air. As his pokemon came out, they each looked ready to battle, and confusion dawned on them as they saw no one to battle. Warren studied them for a moment, Pikachu and Charmander seemed to radiate happiness, but something was off with Beedrill. Warren approached and placed a palm on Beedrills forehead,

Your not happy, are you?

Beedrill emitted a strange buzzing sound, and shook his head,

Beedrill, why don't you go back to the wild? You're free to go.

Beedrill stared at Warren, as if puzzled. Then he slowly but surely flew away into a patch of grass vanishing from view. Warren turned to Pikachu and Charmander, he leaned down onto his knees and whispered

Looks like it's just us guys.

Then he recalled them both, clipping their pokeballs to his belt. He set off at a slow pace, lost in his own thoughts.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: May 26, 2012, 04:32:56 PM »
Doduo dodge the attack, the evasion boost allowing it to side step with great ease.

Now, hone in and use Pursuit!

Doduo charged in fast, the beak glowing white. If this poke planned on escaping, it had no chance. Mortecai could almost taste victory.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: May 26, 2012, 08:54:13 PM »
Now, hone in and use Pursuit!

Doduo charged at Wooper, while I was freaking out.

I cant sent Wooper back, because then the attack would probably hurt Wooper alot more, and if I dont he'll faint anyway. What do i do- crap, crap, crap, crap, cra-

Then the attack hit Wooper and he fainted.

FFFFFFFFffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuu... I run to Wooper and pick him up. You okay Wooper?

Woo... Woopa...

I take out his pokeball and point it at him.

You did a good job bud, get some rest.

I return him to his pokeball.

Not bad, that Doduo you got is pretty strong.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 09:46:08 PM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 26, 2012, 09:17:36 PM »
Thanks, she is pretty amazing.

Doduo let it go to her head and began to do pose a smug stance.

Hey now, let's be nice. No one like a braggart. Return!

Mortecai returned Doduo.

Wow, my first real battle, and I won. Thanks for that, it was pretty exciting. Where are you heading anyway?

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: May 26, 2012, 09:49:56 PM »
Thanks, she is pretty amazing.

She then did a smug pose, and I was tempted to throw something at her, but then remembered it can probably scratch my face off and didn't. Then he returned his Doduo.

Wow, my first real battle, and I won. Thanks for that, it was pretty exciting. Where are you heading anyway?

Yeah, my first loss too... then again you learn from experience I guess. I'm heading to NewBark Town to get a pokedex. From what I remember the pokedex is pretty important, so I have to go get it before I can enter the pokemon league.
. . .

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: May 26, 2012, 10:46:19 PM »
Schrodinger: "Your up, do it riolu! use quick attack to circle him to confuse him!"

I jump out onto the field to signal I am ready! Nodding at the command I get on all fours and perform a quick attack circling the geodude.
Sensing such a small trick won't work on a gym leader....About that time the geodude not falling for the trick gets into the way of my quick attack knowing it won't do much to him..
Smashing into the Geodude at high speed...It just sits there and scratches his front side not really hurting at all as I step back waiting on what happens next.

Me: "Riolu!" (C'mon!)

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: May 27, 2012, 12:11:03 AM »
Schrodinger: "Hey uh, riolu, know any fighting moves?"

Thinking to myself

Me: "Well guess this is best time to show it."

Smiling as the Geodude rolls at me for an attack. I sit there and brace for the impact...
As he slams into me it throws me back a bit as the Geodude tries to follow through with the attack....
Planting my feet down I quickly use counter back at the Geodude swinging my fist as hard as I can back at him..

« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 12:30:37 AM by nightshade06 »

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: May 27, 2012, 02:03:58 AM »
Warren released a breath of air, his head tilted back, with his eyes focused on the bliding sun. With his head tilted up, he didn't see the tree in front of him, and he slammed into it, shaking the structure. There was a loud rustling, and a owl looking pokemon burst from the trees, staring angrily at Warren. Digging in his pocket for his poke-dex he pulled it out and read the information,

Hoothoot huh, say here your nocturnal, I must have woken you up. While since you look pretty mad I assume you want to battle.

Warren reached onto his belt, picking up a pokeball and clicking a button, turning it full size. Then he tossed it and said

Pikachu, fry this Hoothoot, thunder wave.

A wave of electricity shot from Pikachu, Hoothoot flew up dodging the attack, and his eyes glowed a brilliant purple for a second, and a smll purple barrier surrounded Hoothoot, then dissapeared. Warren looked at his poke-dex and mumbled

Reflect, huh?

Hoothoot swooped down beak extended and ready to peck Pikachu. Warren waited for a moment, then right before Hoothoot hit, he shouted

Pikachu jump onto Its' back!

Pikachu bunched its leg muscles and leaped with out hesitation landing on Hoothoots back. Hoothoot flew high into the sky, and both pokemon were lost from view, regardless Warren shouted

Pikachu, put everything you've got into a thundershock!

Warren heard a loud zap, and a shrill 'hoot', then saw them both hurtling towards the ground. Pikachu leaped and gracefully landed on his feet, but Hoothoot slammed into the ground and didn't move. Warren grabbed Beedrills' old poke-ball from his belt and threw it saying

it's now or never.

The ball bounced off Hoohoot, then emotted a red beam, sucking him in. It began to shake, and pikachu bunched his muscles, ready to fight.

(Okay, Meowth decide if I caught it.)

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: May 27, 2012, 05:08:52 AM »
I just came from there myself. I disn't need to do anything there though. Well, good luck on your journey. Maybe we'll meet again.

Mortecai began to walk away, and turned to wave goodbye. He walked through twists and turns until he reached Cherrygrove City.

Finally, now to find the pokemon center.

He pulled out the map. It was not that useful, as it only showed the location of the towns. He looked around for a sign, but the one he found only said welcome.

Of course, looks like I'll need to roam around.

Hello there. You're a new trainer, aren't you? I have a way of knowing things. I'm your neighborhood guide, here to give you teach you the basics about towns.

No thanks, I don't want to trouble you.

Nonsense, I'm always happy to help. Now, if you'll just come with me.

The old man started to walk. Mortecai followed, since he felt like he didn't really have a choice in the matter. They reached a large building with a red roof.

This is the pokemon center. You can heal up your pokemon for free, or use the PC for their services. Every good trainer knows to go find this place first.

Strange, usually the pokemon center is right by the entrance. But there are more buildings than the game. Maybe this world is just like ours, not the game version I expect it to be.

Something on your mind?

No, no, it's nothing. Let's continue.

They walked a little further to a street corner. There were people walking around, talking, shopping, or whatever. The reached a building with a blue roof, and clear glass windows. Mortecai could see people shopping inside.

This is the pokemart. You can get all the things you need on your journey from here, even camping equipment, pokemon food, potions, and pokeballs.

The continued on until the reached the town exit to route 30.

Out that way is route 30. Beginning trainers can find someone to battle there, and Mr. Pokemon lives out that way as well. He likes to collect rare things.

They walked even further until they reached a shoreline. There were people sunbathing, and some people fishing.

This is the sea. Some pokemon can only be found in water. Fisherman love this spot, it's ncie and quiet.

They walked a little more until they reached a small house.

This is my place. It's been a while since I could share my wisdom. I would like to thank you by giving you a map card.

But, I have a map already.

Oh, well, that's just dandy then. Hmm, I know, wait here for a second.

The old man went inside and came out with a backpack. It was one strap, and black, like Mortecai's outfit.

This is my old trainer bag. I bought it when I first started my pokemon journey. I want you to have it. Take good care of it.

Mortecai took the bag and placed it around his shoulder. It fit comfortably.

Thank you, that's very generous. I'll take car of it, I promise.

Good luck on your journey lad.

Mortecai left for the pokemon center. He got inside and went up to the nurse.

Welcome. Would you like me to heal your pokemon?

Yes, please.

He handed his pokemon over.

We'll call you when they are healed. Why don't you go take a rest.

Thank you.

Mortecai went over to a chair and had a seat. He was exhausted. At least he could rest before heading out to route 30, and he felt like visiting Mr. Pokemon to see what he may have.

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: May 27, 2012, 09:17:46 PM »
Standing there impressed at the stamina of the Geodude.

Schrodinger: C-Counter?! how did you...Oh well, use it again!

I brace myself waiting for the Geodude to attack again so I could hit him with Counter again.

Going into a fighting stance waiting...

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: May 27, 2012, 10:53:25 PM »
Mortecai is kind of dozing off when he hears his name.

Mortecai, your pokemon are fully healed. Please come to the counter to pick them up

He yawned a little, and stretched out his body before getting up. He went over to the counter and retrieved his pokemon, thanked the nurse, then left the pokemon center. He walked over to the town exit by Route 30.

Well, this is it, once I start walking, my journey will begin. Should I follow the path of the game and take on the gyms, or should I focus on breeding. I don't see why I have to take on the league.

He took some thought about it, hen came to a conclusion.

I got it. I shall be an adventurer. solving mysteries wherever I go, fighting powerful trainers and pokemon, and helping people along the way. The league is overrated.

He took his firs step towards his new path, but he needs on vital tool. A notebook to write down his progress.

Actually first task, earn some money to by the book, some supplies, and maybe some camping gear.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: May 28, 2012, 12:01:39 AM »
Warren smiled and raised Pikachus' poke-ball, calling him back. Then he approached and picked up Hoothoots' ball and picked it up, he clicked the button and a red beam flew, materializing into Hoothoot. He pulled out his poke-dex and analyzed the stats,

So you know, Hypnosis, Reflect, Peck. If I remember the game correctly, your pretty close to evolving.

Hoothoot tilted his head when Warrren said 'game' and he remembered that no one else knew that he wasn't from here. Hoothoot flew onto his shoulder and began rocking back and forth and cooing slowly, after a moment all that could be heard was Hoothoots soft breathing as he slept.Warren smiled softly, and began treading carefully, as not to wake hoothoot up. After a moment a large cave came into sight, and Warren knew it was Mt. Moon, he cautiously walked up, and entered. He looked around and was having trouble seeing, so he called out Charmander, letting his tail light the way. They continued on like that for several minutes, until Warren heard the distinct sound of battling, he carefully creeped around a corner, and saw a man dressed in black with a large red R on his shirt, defeating a boy obviously years younger than him. As the man Raticate, finished off the boys pidgey, Warren expected the battle to be over, but instead the Raticate charged the Pidgey that was lying on the ground, his fangs extended and he wentt to bite down.

Charmander, stop him with ember!

Charmander shot a small bout of flames, slamming into Raticates side, and stopping the attack. The rocket turned and then growled when he spottd Warren

You insolent boy, that Charmander and Hoothoot will make nice trophies for me.

Warren glared right back, then shook Hoothoot awake, saying

Hoothoot, I need your help.

Hoothoot awoke, and blinked his large eyes twice, then he flew off Warren shoulder and hovered right bove Raticate. The rocket smiled then pulled a poke-ball off his belt, he threw it and an Ekans came out,

Ekans, eat that hatchling!

Ekans lunged and Hoothoot had no time to react as it hurtled right towards him mouth extended.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 12:31:37 AM by The-Blades-slave »

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: May 28, 2012, 11:48:50 AM »
After a while of walking through route 29, I was finaly at Newbark town. It looked alot different, but Prof. Elms lab stood out like a sore thumb.

Come to think of it, how exactly DOES a sore thumb stand out?... oh well.

I knocked on the lab door, and an assistant opens it.

Yes?

Hey, uh, I'm a new trainer and I kinda need a pokedex.

Hmmm... wait here and I'll go get him.

He closed the door and I started waiting.

(If Meowth isn't gonna control Elm I'll edit this post)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 07:44:16 PM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: May 28, 2012, 06:31:43 PM »
Mortecai was walking for a bit, keeping an eye out for any trainers. He noticed a couple battling, just like on that pier, and one standing by watching the event.

I guess I can wait for a bit.

He walked away from the trainers to seek out Mr. Pokemon's house, until a wild caterpie attacked him.

Seriously. Let's do this Houndour1

Houndour came out of his ball, ready for battle.

Fire off an Ember.

Houndour's ember landed a direct hit. The caterpie fainted instantly.

Huh, guess it was a low level. Now where was I.

He continued onward, letting Houndour stay out of the ball as a prize for winning.