* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] GENERIC POKEMON RP!...or is it?  (Read 67481 times)

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] GENERIC POKEMON RP!...or is it?
« Reply #225 on: May 28, 2012, 09:13:22 PM »
Waiting for Kitty Ears to finish the battle, Collette decided to go to the route to mt. moon and catch a pokemon.

(Meowth, if you would?)
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: May 28, 2012, 11:41:50 PM »
Ekans' fangs sunk deep into Hoothoots' feathers and skin right above his talon, injecting painful and Paralyzing venom. He let out a shriek, falling to the ground, his wings flapping and his body writhing in pain. Ekans reared back for another blow, their was a soft click, and as Ekans lunged a yellow blur knocked into him, sending them both tumbling.

Nice Pikachu, now get Hoothoot onto your back and to a pokemon center, Charmander and I wil deal with this.

Pikapi! (Okay, I'll get back as fast as I can!)

Then he carefully scooted Hoothoot onto his back, Pikachu struggled to balance him, and finally Hoothoot softly and with the last of his power dug his talon into Pikachus' back, holding himself on. Pikachu struggled under the added weight, but bolted for the exit of the cave, hurtling for the pokemon center. Warren then turned back to the rocket, and Charmander bunched his muscles ready to strike on command.

Oh no you don't, Raticate stop that Pikachu!

Raticate leaped and began chasing Pikachu, but Charmander leaped in his path.

Raticate, use quick attack to get past him and continue chasing that Pikachu!

Warren calmy put his hands into his coat pockets, then said

Charmander, block his path with smoke screen.

Warren caught a glimpse of the rocket reaching for the last poke-ball on his belt, then smoke filled the cave around them. Their was a pop of a Poke-ball opening and then their was a shrill shriek.

Zubat, find your way to that Charmander and drain his health with leech life!

Warren tensed, what to do now? He thought things over for a moment, but was interrupted when a shrill cry of pain echoed through the cave.

Charmander, shake him off and use Metal claw!

The smoke cleared and Warren saw Zubat leeched onto Charmander back, sucking away his health. When Charmanders claws began to glow, Ekans and Raticate tensed

Raticate, Hyper fang, Ekans, Wrap!

They leaped and Ekans wrapped aroundCharmander, pinning his arm to his side. Raticate bit into his leg and Charmander struggled to stay up. After a moment, Charmander couldn't take anymore, he collapsed with an apologetic look at Warren. Warren reached for his poke-ball, yet none of the pokemon released Charmander. With horror he realized what was going on, if this kept up Charmander would die! Warren charged up to Charmander, and grabbed Zubat by one of his wings. HE ripped him off and hurled him back at the rocket, then he grabbed Raticate it took him a moment but he pried him off and threww him back at the Rocket. He knew he wouldn't be able to move Ekans, so he whispered

Charmander, if you have any strength left, just give me one small ember.

Charmander couhged weakly and a puff of smoke came up, this happened several more times, before he managed a wisp of flames. The small flames burned Ekans who released Charmander. The minute he was on the ground he slithered back to the rocket, Warren went onto his knees' and leaned over cradling Charmander to his chest.

Raticate, bite, Zubat, leech life, Ekans, poison sting, hit the boy if he won't move!

Warren tensed, then gave a growl of pain as smalll fangs dug into his back and began stealing his energy. He felt another pair of fangs dig into his legs, ripping through his pants cuff, and drawing blood. THen he felt the sharp sting of poison sting after  poison sting landing against his leather jacket and creating welps on his back. He began repeating a line he had heard before in his head because he thought this situation fit it perfectly "I will not die, I'll wait here for you' over and over again. God he hoped Pikachu got back soon!

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: May 29, 2012, 12:00:43 AM »
(Sub GM post for Blades)

Alakazam, use psychic on those pokemon.

Alakazam!

The psychic blast knocked out the pokemon without hurting the boy.

No, it's leader Blue. Let's get out of here.

The grunt returned his pokes and ran off. Blue went to check on the trainer.

Hey, are you going to be ok?

(I love being a Sub GM. Mortecai time)

Mortecai was busy battling another Caterpie. This one seemed a little stronger than the previous one. It launched a string shot at Houndour.

Burn it up, Ember!

Houndour use ember, hitting the attack and Caterpie. It fainted.

Nice job Houndour. We're getting better at this.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: May 29, 2012, 12:16:49 AM »
Warren felt the pressure leave his back, he carefully stood up, struggling with the blood running down his leg. He looked at the man and managed to grunt through the pain

I'll be fine after I bandage these wounds up, I'm more worried about Charmander.

Pikapi! (Warren!)

Warren turned around and saw Pikachu and a healed Hoothoot heading towards him, Pikachu leaped in front of Warren and growled at the man, unaware the man was friendly. Warren opened his mouth to tell Pikachu to calm down, but found he couldn't move! One of the poison stings must have gotten through his leather jacket, well he would worry about his Jacket later. He collapsed onto one knee, the leg that had been bitten losing blood fast, not to mention Zubat had drained his energy. The shock of the pain jolted hm out of paralysis and he grunted too the man

Don't suppose you have something to tie up my leg with? And Pikachu calm down, the man helped me.

Pikzachu quit growling and began nuzzling against Warrens cheek and Hoothoot landed on his shoulder, he winced but didn't tell him to move, then he layed Charmander carefully on the ground.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: May 29, 2012, 12:20:33 AM »
Alakazam, teleport him and his pokemon to the nearest pokemon center. Look kid, I'm sorry for what happened, but I need to go find out where that grunt went. Smell ya later.

With a flash of light, the trainer and his pokemon were sent back to the pewter city pokemon center. The nurses there quickly tended to them.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: May 29, 2012, 12:41:32 AM »
Warren waved the nurses away from him,

Tend to Charmander, I'll be fine.]

The nurse looked at him incredulously,

Look sir, respectfully, you're in three times worse condition then you Charmander. You've been poisoned, your bleeding, and you've been drained of energy, you need serious medical attention, you shouldn't even be conscious with the amount of abuse you've taken!

Warren glared, and slammed his fist down on the counter, making the nurse jump

I said heal Charmander!

The nurses took Charmander into  a room then one returned with a needle, thread, a sterilized cloth, and a pain reliever.

Sir please sit down, will have you better in no time!

Warren set and the nurse began to work, pulling up his jeans sleeve, she wiped it off with the cloth then she handed him the pain reliver, which he swallowed. She waited a moment, until the medicine took effect, then raised the needle and thread and said

This is going to hurt.

Warren grunted and the nurse set to work, she raised then needle with the thread strung though it and placed it through his skin. He grabbed the chair and squeezing, causing his knuckles to turn white, but stayed silent. She looped it back several times, then carefully rolled his pants leg back down,

Be careful on that leg, now where is the other injury?

Warren stood up and removed his jacket and white T-shirt, turning around he showed the nurse, the wound. It was dripping blood, and was a sickly purplish-yellow. The nurse winced and said

Okay, that is defintely infected.

Warren winced as she pressed the coth to his back, and then she said

We're going to have to cut the wound open more, to drain the infection and poison.

She walked away and then returned with something that resembled a knife and a cutip smeared with a yellow goop,

This yellow liquid will numb your wound.

She carefully applied it to his back and it went all tingly, then he felt a strange pressure on his back, and heard something dripping into a bowl. Even with his back numb, it hurt when she applied alchohol. once she finsished she stitched the wound up and WWarren pulled on his t-shirt and leather jacket. Tucking his necklace under the t-shirt so no one could see it, he looked at the nurse

Thank you.

The nurse smiled

Your very welcome, but be careful, those stitches could come out.

He nodded, then he returned both Pikachu and Hoothoot to their poke-balls. Another nurse came out with Charmander walking beside her

Your Charmander should be just fine.

Warrren nodded, Charmander hung his head when he saw Warren, Warren walked up to hi and kneeled

Charmander, I'm fine, now are you ready to set out?

Charmander nodded furiously, and when Warren raised his poke-ball Charmander dodged the beam and tugged on Warren pants

Char Char Charmander (I want to stay out in case you need help, I'll protect you.)

Warren smiled and clipped the poke-ball back to his belt, and they both walked out of the pokemon center, Warren slightly limping.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: May 29, 2012, 02:30:41 AM »
Prof. Elm opened the door.

Hello, what do you need?

Um, I need a pokedex so I can start the pokemon league challenge. Also...

I take out Woopers pokeball.

You wouldent happen to know where I can heal my pokemon in this town would you?
. . .

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: May 29, 2012, 02:46:47 AM »
Looking at the geodude charging at me.

Schrodinger:Hey uh, You never answered my question. think you can take em'?

Ralts being concerned with the battle never seeing a Gym battle before. Snapping out of the trance noticing Schrodinger talking to her.

Ralts: "I...I think so..."

About that time Geodude crashes into me with his tackle....
Ralts freaks out when the Geodude hits and ends up covering her eyes.

Me: "RIIIIIOOO!"

As I use Counter again on the Geodude.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: May 29, 2012, 05:11:43 PM »
Mortecai finally reached Mr. Pokemon's house. Houndour seemed exhausted from all the walking, and the two random battles, and was returned to his ball. Mortecai knocked on the door.

(Sub GM thing)
Yes, hang on.

He heard what sounded like something being put away. The door opened and an old man came out.

Yes, may I help you?

Are you Mr. Pokemon?

Why, yes I am. I am the collector of rare and strange things.

Awesome. I just wanted to come and visit. I heard so much about you.

Well then, come in, come in.

Mortecai came in and looked around. There were so many things in the house, all which looked interesting. He was even more interested in a rock containing a strange brown gem.

I see you're looking at a fragment from a pokemon fossil. I have been researching this for some time, and believe it to be a fossilized piece of Regirock. A finding like that is pretty rare.

It's amazing. What's that over there?

He noticed a strange tablet.

That is a stone tablet from the Ruins of Alph. I found it when I was exploring it one day. The markings on it are in a strange language that no one can really figure out.

Mortecai took a closer look. He thought he would be able to read the Unown writing and amaze Mr. Pokemon, but all of it seemed like jibberish. Nothing made an actual word for all he knew.

That is something.

You seem really fascinated in all this. Why did you really come here?

Well, it was really by circumstance, but not too long ago, I made the decision to become an adventurer. I'm not interested in taking on the league. I want to find out everything I can about this region, and maybe find treasures like you.

Son, I am a collector, not an adventurer. Your dream is not a bad one. There are lots of things in this world that we don't understand, but if you want to do so, then I shall be your sponsor.

Wh-what?

I'll make a deal with you. You find anything interesting, you will bring it to me to display. Don't worry, I'll give you full credit. In return, I shall provide you with funds to help you on your journey.

Mr. Pokemon walks over to a desk and grabs something. He hands Mortecai a camera.

Take this with you. If you find something that can't be moved for any reason, just take a picture of it, and I will accept it. Just mark the location and object name on the back of the photo.

Mortecai placed the camera in his bag.

I assume you'll need a way to contact me. Use a video phone in the pokemon centers. I'll give yo my contact info.

He writes something down and hands it to Mortecai.

Now then, go out and find something for me to display. I suggest going to the Ruins of Alph. There are still mysteries there that need to be solved.

I won't let you down. Thank you.

Mortecai leaves the house and pulls out the map.

(I may be sub GM, but if meowth finds something wrong, I will change it.)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: May 30, 2012, 07:22:16 AM »
Warren winced,buut kept on walking, with Charmander right beside him. He limped into the pewter city gym and slumped against a wall. He looked around and saw dog ears still battling Brock,

Hey Dog ears, hurry up, people are waiting.

Warren then turned towards the door and just stared.

(Okay, I have an idea in mind, but I need someone other than Colette, to walk through the gym door.)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 01:18:52 PM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: May 30, 2012, 05:03:12 PM »
Metapod slams into the nidoran once more and the nidoran faints.

?-Metapod leveled up to level 8!

Cool, now to this kid.

me-Fork over da cash.

He puts the money in my hand and I leave. I go to the pokecenter to get my pokemon healed, I walk to the counter and place my pokeballs on it.

me-Please heal them.

Nurse joy takes them and a few minutes later she hands them back. I exit the pokecenter and walk towards the gym. My spirits are high and I'm phsyched. I notice a building with a yellow roof. I walk inside.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: May 30, 2012, 06:19:09 PM »
On route three, Collette was able to find a herd of Nidorans. They noticed her, and all used poison Sting. To Defend herself, She threw her jacket in front of her. She then sent out Budew.

Collette- Extrasensory!

As the burst of energy blew away most of the herd, there were only two Nidoran remaining.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: May 30, 2012, 08:39:14 PM »
Mortecai decided to walk to the tree that he figured would block the path to Violet. He got pretty far until he noticed a cave.

Wait, where is the tree?

Again, it was another thing unlike the games. No trees blocking paths, which means dark cave should be fine to walk in. He decided to step inside it, but was only greeted by darkness.

Well, that makes sense. Probably why it's called dark cave.

He turned around to the light and went outside, only to meet a trainer.

I saw you go into the cave. Thought you were pretty brave. Seeing you come out as fast as you did probably means you're a weakling. So, how about a battle? I want to see how weak you are?

Well, you're pretty confident, so why not. Let's do this.

The boy took a few steps back and tossed out a pokeball.

Go, Metapod!

The metapod popped out in silence.

Is that all you have?

Of course it is, the first pokemon I ever caught, and the strongest metapod there is.

Let's do this Houndour!

Houndour came out in a blaze of confidence.

Metapod, use Harden!

The metapod glowed bright.

Houndour, burn it up with Ember!

Houndour launched a flurry of embers.

Good luck, Metapod can't get hurt in his hardened state.

The embers hit, causing serious damage.

Wait, what?!

Harden only boosts a pokemon's defense, not their special defense. Ember is a special move. Everyone knows that.

Special or not, I can still win!

A freshly caught metapod can only use Harden, a non attacking move. I think this is game.

Suddenly the Metapod started to glow, and evolved into a Butterfree.

Aw, sweet, now I can use a new move. butterfree, use Confusion!

The move was ineffective.

Dark types are immune to Psychic type attacks.

That's cheating. You're a cheat.

I didn't cheat. Look, let's call it a draw then, there really isn't a point continuing something that will just make you mad.

NO! Butterfree, use Harden, then try to ram into Houndour!

Houndour, ember!

As the Butterfree was using it's move, Houndour launched a barrage of flames at it, causing a critical hit. The Butterfree fainted.

Are you going to be ok?

The boy handed over some cash.

Just get out of my sight. I'm really mad right now.

Hey, don't feel so bad. That looks like a strong Butterfree. If I had a pokemon that wasn't a dark type, it might have creamed me. Just keep going, and you two will make an excellent team

The boy smiled a bit, returned his butterfree, and walked off. Mortecai returned Houndour, and started back towards Violet.

Thirty dollars. Why do I feel like that means nothing?

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: May 30, 2012, 09:50:39 PM »
Warren sees the kid from earlier walk inside, stepping in front of him with Charmander by his side, Warren said

When I wanted to face Brock I had to battle them,

He pointed at the two boys,

So it only makes sense you battle me, to battle him besides I need a rematch, so are you ready?

Charmander walked in front of Warren ready to battle.

(This is not what I had in mind, only one of the things. The other depends on if I can make another profile.)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 12:14:29 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: May 30, 2012, 10:08:59 PM »
me-Do I have to?

I stomp my foot immaturely, I release pidgey.

me-I didn't come here to battle the world but I guess I might as well.

Pidgey flies around.

me-I've discovered something about pidgey to.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man